Australia Things are getting worse

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Australia Things are getting worse

Post by Niemand »

Elizabeth wrote: June 8th, 2022, 4:23 pm I know not to what you refer.
Certainly all matters are a lot worse elsewhere, including in America, than they are in Australia.
I am so grateful to be here.
Are you looking forward to your friends' and neighbours' re-education, I mean recuperation, in one of these custom designed "wellness" and "resilience" camps?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

nightlife and Niemand, both above comments are ill-informed ignorant nonsense.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Re:

Post by nightlight »

Elizabeth wrote: June 8th, 2022, 6:38 pm nightlife and Niemand, both above comments are ill-informed ignorant nonsense.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

:lol: Media world over are suspect. :D

Years ago news could be relied upon, not so now.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re:

Post by Niemand »

Elizabeth wrote: June 8th, 2022, 6:38 pm nightlife and Niemand, both above comments are ill-informed ignorant nonsense.
How are my comments be ill-informed?

You can't go into churches in some parts of Australia now without a form of government permission.

Your federal government openly admits to building "Centres for National Resilience" as it calls them. It's even been reported on in the Age.

The facility at Howard Springs reached the press after some of the involuntary inmates decided to escape. Since they were Aborigines, they can't be accused of being asylum seekers either.

Some useful idiots have even produced Instagram pictures of themselves in these faciilities saying how comfortable they are. Incredible.

Maybe when you get stuck in Mickleham or one of the other "Resilience" and "Wellness" facilities for long enough, you might question why they are there.

Australia has not been behaving as a democracy in recent times at all. How can you justify that video that Nightlife posted from the BBC?

How much further down the rabbithole do folk like you need to go before you realise most of this is not acceptable?
Years ago news could be relied upon, not so now.
You're right in one sense. Without a compliant media, Australia would not have descended into tyranny so fast.

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

...the crap happening here in Australia has been mind boggling...the Police have become the enemy of the people...they behaved like tyrants over the last couple of years...beating and harassing people.

Now, as the Covid restrictions have been wound back...coincidentally during local elections...the Police have gone on the offensive throughout Australia to restore their own tarnished reputation...no one is buying it, except those conditioned by the MSM...

...sadly for the Police...they were so brutal that many people no longer trust them...why should we be surprised...the NWO includes the whole world right!...

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Absolute nonsense.

Our Police and Military are to be praised for their devotion to duty and assistance to keep our country and people safe.

It is America where the far worse problems are.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Elizabeth wrote: June 10th, 2022, 2:52 am Absolute nonsense.
Not a valid answer since you address none of the points specifically.
Our Police and Military are to be praised for their devotion to duty and assistance to keep our country and people safe.
Safe from what exactly? Not Covid, because that is a paper tiger.

Not safe from economic collapse, because that is already happening. How can anyone run most businesses under these conditions? Bankruptcy itself kills.

How is putting healthy people into camps "keeping them safe"?

How is pepper spraying scrawny 12 year old girls keeping the public safe?

How is jettisoning free speech and free movement keeping people safe?

How is destroying your tourist industry "safe" for areas which depend on it?

How is a huge spike in the suicide and heart attack rates "safety"?

As Eisenhower said:
If all that Americans want is security, they can go to prison. They’ll have enough to eat, a bed and a roof over their heads. But if an American wants to preserve his dignity and his equality as a human being, he must not bow his neck to any dictatorial government.”

Now you are not American and I am not American, but this applies everywhere to all peoples. It seems that you are desperate for "security" (or the euphemism "safety"), but ignore all the other aspects.

If your police were really about safety, men like Dan Andrews, Scott Morrison and Michael Gunner would be sent to prison themselves for subverting Australian freedom.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Elizabeth wrote: June 10th, 2022, 2:52 am Absolute nonsense.

It is America where the far worse problems are.
How can you justify having to have a government pass in order to attend Christian worship? How is that safety?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

My family have attended Church every Sunday, no such thing has ever been required.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Elizabeth wrote: June 10th, 2022, 5:42 am My family have attended Church every Sunday, no such thing has ever been required.
They had to ask Scott to get permission to go to church...
https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavir ... 89631a8ad8
Australian churches are demanding Scott Morrison scrap the idea of a vaccine passport and allow them to have vaccinated and unvaccinated people in their congregations. [These are not vaccines - their words, not mine.]

The declaration, which has been signed by more than 3000 church leaders, features signatures from members at some of the country’s most high-profile churches such as Hillsong and C3.

In total there are more than 25,000 signatures on the document.
“We as Christian leaders find it untenable that we would be expected to refuse entry into our churches to a subgroup of society based on their medical choice. Only our precious Saviour, Jesus Christ, has the authority to regulate the terms of corporate worship. These terms tell us that we are to make no distinction between those who call out in faith, neither on race nor medical choice.”

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Elizabeth wrote: June 10th, 2022, 5:42 am My family have attended Church every Sunday, no such thing has ever been required.
You would support church being banned outright if it kept you, quote, "safe". Many Australian Christians did for months on end, although they were more likely to be killed by a car accident.

https://www.churchtimes.co.uk/articles/ ... to-worship
In Sydney, rules require that, in the first stage of return to church, when 70 per cent of the adult population is vaccinated [sic], only those fully vaccinated will be allowed to attend. [So 30% of the adult population was not allowed to attend at time of writing.] Final plans for the situation when higher levels of vaccination are reached are still being developed.

In the Victorian reopening plan, Melbourne churches will have different congregation sizes and densities permitted, depending on vaccination levels; churches are still grappling with how this will work.
Melbourne regional bishop, Dr Paul Barker, said that he was concerned that those who could not show proof of vaccination would be turned into “the lepers of Jesus’s day”. He said that the Church would support vaccine requirements, but only on a temporary basis, as otherwise society could end up divided.

The RC Archbishop of Melbourne, the Most Revd Peter Comensoli, said that he was not comfortable with a “vaccine passport” requirement for attending worship, and described the practice of religion as a human right.
On the plus side, the World Economic Forum's documents state that religion leads to "apocalyptic thinking", and avoiding solving problems in this life by passing them onto an afterlife, so getting rid of it will be helpful to their aims.
Last edited by Niemand on June 10th, 2022, 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

Here is another perspective from Australia. A member of state parliament wanted feedback on the plandemic and so I wrote him this email...

"Dear Mark,

Thank you for the opportunity to give you feedback on the vaccine mandates. My wife and I both work in a private school. I am a teacher and she is a teacher's aide. We had no intention of taking the vaccine. We are, or were, both very healthy with very robust immune systems. The last time I was sick with time off work was in 2010 due to side effects of the flu vaccine which I was persuaded to take at that time.

We saw no need at all to take the vaccine and we knew that the government was lying to us when they told us that we needed the vaccine to protect the children. We both love children and we love teaching. We would gladly have taken a much more dangerous vaccine had we known that the virus was dangerous to young people, and that taking the vaccine would protect them.

We know that this is not the case. We know that children are barely affected by Covid, and we know that the vaccine neither stops us from contracting the virus nor passing it on to others. Recent findings have vindicated our opinions.

The government has blackmailed us into getting an unwanted and unnecessary vaccine. 'Get the vaccine or lose your job'. We have not suffered physically to any great degree although my own health has not been anywhere near as good as before the second vaccine.

More importantly than the physical side-effects has been the loss of trust in institutions of authority. We despise the government AND the opposition. There was absolutely no voice of dissent or true opposition when we were being blackmailed. Our teacher’s union was just as useless. We have seen the Queensland police become an instrument of political enforcement. When we see a police officer now, we want to avoid him or her and have nothing to do with them.

We have no trust in medical authorities. They might be excused in the early days of the 'pandemic' when we did not know the full story but they fell into their dark collusion even after the truth started to leak out in alternative media. If and when a real pandemic strikes it will be difficult to trust them in the future.

We have no trust in the media. We had little trust before and we have zero trust now.

This has been an ugly and disappointing period in Australia's social history. Nothing short of a Royal Commission with a full and open revelation of all of the data with a full and frank apology from the government would restore some of our trust in the parliament.

We have been very centrist voters, mostly voting for the slightly conservative parties and sometimes voting for Labor as a mild protest. Now, we will be voting for the independents and minority parties. We are researching whether putting LNP and Labor as equal last is a valid vote. Our preferred outcome for Queensland is a hung parliament for the rest of our voting lives.

Yes, we are both embittered. We are compassionate and forgiving to authorities who make mistakes while trying to do the best they can, but we will not tolerate being lied to.

At least, thank you again for the opportunity to be heard.

Sincerely, ..."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Left media hype.

Australia is the best place in the world to live.

I am so sorry for those confined to live in America, who have no other choice.
So glad I decided against purchasing property there.
Steve has chosen the best place in America to live.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re:

Post by Niemand »

Elizabeth wrote: June 10th, 2022, 1:30 pm Left media hype.

It depends how you define it. There are some good things going for Australia, like the amount of space, but ìt also has a very unstable climate and droughts (except Taz), and is being socially engineered like Europe and North America.

Destroying freedom of worship is not acceptable. Yet your rulers continually push that envelope. At one point it was easier to go to church in parts of China than parts of Australia. Which is shocking.

Safe from what? Covid isn't the threat. Maybe it never really was to the extent you were told. You're more likely to be hit by a vehicle.

Elizabeth and the GG never made any effort to intervene either.

Dave62

Re:

Post by Dave62 »

Australia is the worst place in the world to live, except for all of the others...

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re:

Post by Luke »

Elizabeth wrote: June 10th, 2022, 1:30 pm Australia is the best place in the world to live.
You spelt “England” wrong.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Re:

Post by Niemand »

Dave62 wrote: June 12th, 2022, 10:13 pm

Australia is the worst place in the world to live, except for all of the others...
Port Adelaide may be genuinely safer than Port Moresby (PNG), but that's a low bar.

I know some people in Australia would measure themselves against the PRC and say that they were freer than China... except at certain points some parts of China had laxer Covid regulations than parts of Australia. Shanghai has beaten Australia hands down in terms of nasty lockdowns, but Australia has been bad enough.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Now this...

Australia To Forcibly Vaccinate Citizens Via Chemtrails
Published on June 13, 2022

Australia have approved the license application from Big Pharma company PaxVax that will allow them to intentionally release a GMO vaccine consisting of live bacteria into Queensland, via chemtrails.

The Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) says that the vaccine qualifies as a limited and controlled release under section 50A of the Gene Technology Act 2000.

PaxVax is seeking approval to conduct the clinical trial of a genetically modified live bacterial vaccine against cholera.

Once underway the trial is expected to be completed within one year, with trial sites selected from local government areas (LGAs) in Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia. PaxVax has proposed a number of control measures they say will restrict the spread and persistence of the GM vaccine and its introduced genetic material, however there is always a possibility of these restrictions failing and infecting wildlife and ecosystems.

https://principia-scientific.com/austra ... hemtrails/

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

:?: :?: :?:
Luke wrote: June 12th, 2022, 11:54 pm
Elizabeth wrote: June 10th, 2022, 1:30 pm Australia is the best place in the world to live.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Elizabeth wrote: June 20th, 2022, 1:00 pm :?: :?: :?:
It was a joke. 😉 🙃 (Aussie smiley)

Dave62

Post by Dave62 »

You very cheeky Pom, you!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/mass-exodus-a ... 12654.html

Authorities admit at least 600,000 Australians will probably leave the country due to Covid restrictions and their after effect.
Australia’s net overseas migration will not fully recover until 2024 as the nation faces a “cumulative” loss of more than 600,000 people due largely to the pandemic, an economic thinktank says.

Dave62

Post by Dave62 »

Niemand wrote: August 31st, 2022, 5:36 pm https://uk.yahoo.com/news/mass-exodus-a ... 12654.html

Authorities admit at least 600,000 Australians will probably leave the country due to Covid restrictions and their after effect.
Australia’s net overseas migration will not fully recover until 2024 as the nation faces a “cumulative” loss of more than 600,000 people due largely to the pandemic, an economic thinktank says.
I can't say I blame them. All Australian governments at all levels have behaved appallingly over the last 2 years.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Australia Things are getting worse

Post by Elizabeth »

Australia is the best place in the world to live, but we do not want trouble makers or welfare bludgers coming here nor those who cannot integrate. We have enough people here already, in fact some whom are here already should go back to their own countries.