Australia Things are getting worse

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Australia Things are getting worse

Post by SPIRIT »

Australians have had enough

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

and this was back in June

Scott Morrison to announce $200million in funding for Howard Springs-style quarantine camp near Avalon Airport in Victoria
where 800 hectares of farmland sits unused

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rport.html

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

SPIRIT wrote: September 26th, 2021, 10:05 pm and this was back in June

Scott Morrison to announce $200million in funding for Howard Springs-style quarantine camp near Avalon Airport in Victoria
where 800 hectares of farmland sits unused

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rport.html
'A very strong argument has been made for a Howard springs-like alternative - a purpose-built quarantine facility for our highest risk individuals.'

~ternal-tummim
captain of 1,000

Re: Australia RISES UP!

Post by ~ternal-tummim »

Niemand wrote: September 26th, 2021, 2:07 am Not the NYT, that's for sure.

Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha hahaha Ha.
The biggest owner of media in Australia in recent years has been Rupert Murdoch.

Whom did he marry, Niemand?

Hmm?

~ternal-tummim
captain of 1,000

Post by ~ternal-tummim »

Moar videos, guys. I can’t do everything.

There are some horrifying ones of NWO-enforcer abuse. A lot of these, actually. They should be posted. They definitely trigger the old amygdala, that’s for sure.

And on the other hand there are many inspirational ones of huge, HUGE crowds filling, absolutely FILLING the streets of Australia. And do you know what they’re chanting?

I’ll tell ya what they’re chanting!

EV-RY-DAY! EV-RY-DAY!

God speed, men. Do it. Every day. Never give up. Never surrender.

France is on their seventh week straight of protests. Also total media silence on that. BLACKOUT.

Keep pushing. Keep going. Every protest weakens the system of totalitarianism they are going to set up. And means it will collapse faster and easier. One single protest march might equal a year shorter of tyranny and thousands or even millions of lives.

Viva la France. Viva L’Italia! Good on ya mates, Aussies!

Good job men. Keep it up.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

~ternal-tummim wrote: September 27th, 2021, 10:23 pm

The biggest owner of media in Australia in recent years has been Rupert Murdoch.

Hmm?
This is another wild goose chase. None of his wives have been Jewish. You are probably referring to his first one.

Anna Torv (link is to her niece of the same name but gives info)
https://ethnicelebs.com/anna-torv

Wendi Deng (ethnic Chinese had two children with her)
https://ethnicelebs.com/wendi-deng-murdoch

Jerry Hall (no Jewish ancestry I could find)
https://ethnicelebs.com/jerry-hall

Since I suspect you're talking about Anna Torv. Let's look through this. Her father was Jacob Tõrv, an Estonian, and Sylvia Braida. She was Roman Catholic and went to an RC school.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Murdoch_Mann

Father Jacob Torv, Estonian origin
"the son of Jaan Tõrv and Anna Tõnisson. Jakob was born in Tõstamaa, Pärnumaa, Estonia. Jaan was the son of Taniel Tõrw and Ann Köösel... Anna Tõnisson was the daughter of Jakob Tõnisson and Anna Jürgens."

None of these names jump out at me as Jewish. They all have Biblical first names, but Jaan is definitely a Christian name. Köösel and Jürgens sound equally Baltic German.

Mother Silvia Braida. This is probably what you're going for:

"Sylvia Iris Bodfish/Braida (the daughter of Gladys Tapley Bodfish). Sylvia was born in London, England. Gladys was the daughter of Charles Bodfish and Ellen Perks."

Bodfish does sound Yiddish, but apparently isn't:
https://forebears.io/surnames/bodfish

"(English) Dweller at the sign of the flat fish; seller of flat fish, such as the halibut."

https://www.houseofnames.com/bodfish-family-crest

Says Bodfish is from Leicestershire in England, and held land at a place called Whetstone in 1445. (At this point in time, the Jews had been expelled from England. Edward I expelled them and they did not return until centuries later.)

Tapley and Perks are also English surnames.

I don't know where the Braida thing comes in, but it sounds to me like Breda, the city in the Netherlands. That's probably your best bet, but they don't explain how it comes in.

If the woman does have Jewish ancestry it wouldn't even qualify her for Israeli citizenship.

~ternal-tummim
captain of 1,000

Post by ~ternal-tummim »

Niemand wrote: September 28th, 2021, 3:25 am
~ternal-tummim wrote: September 27th, 2021, 10:23 pm

Hmm?
This is another wild goose chase. None of his wives have been Jewish. You are probably referring to his first one.

Anna Torv (link is to her niece of the same name but gives info)
https://ethnicelebs.com/anna-torv

Wendi Deng (ethnic Chinese had two children with her)
https://ethnicelebs.com/wendi-deng-murdoch

Jerry Hall (no Jewish ancestry I could find)
https://ethnicelebs.com/jerry-hall

Since I suspect you're talking about Anna Torv. Let's look through this. Her father was Jacob Tõrv, an Estonian, and Sylvia Braida. She was Roman Catholic and went to an RC school.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Murdoch_Mann

Father Jacob Torv, Estonian origin
"the son of Jaan Tõrv and Anna Tõnisson. Jakob was born in Tõstamaa, Pärnumaa, Estonia. Jaan was the son of Taniel Tõrw and Ann Köösel... Anna Tõnisson was the daughter of Jakob Tõnisson and Anna Jürgens."

None of these names jump out at me as Jewish. They all have Biblical first names, but Jaan is definitely a Christian name. Köösel and Jürgens sound equally Baltic German.

Mother Silvia Braida. This is probably what you're going for:

"Sylvia Iris Bodfish/Braida (the daughter of Gladys Tapley Bodfish). Sylvia was born in London, England. Gladys was the daughter of Charles Bodfish and Ellen Perks."

Bodfish does sound Yiddish, but apparently isn't:
https://forebears.io/surnames/bodfish

"(English) Dweller at the sign of the flat fish; seller of flat fish, such as the halibut."

https://www.houseofnames.com/bodfish-family-crest

Says Bodfish is from Leicestershire in England, and held land at a place called Whetstone in 1445. (At this point in time, the Jews had been expelled from England. Edward I expelled them and they did not return until centuries later.)

Tapley and Perks are also English surnames.

I don't know where the Braida thing comes in, but it sounds to me like Breda, the city in the Netherlands. That's probably your best bet, but they don't explain how it comes in.

If the woman does have Jewish ancestry it wouldn't even qualify her for Israeli citizenship.
Niemand, I thank you for your post.

I don’t know what to make of you, you seem to be neural atypical?

Your other posts just before this in the thread seemed so dumb, it was too painful to reply. But then this one was sincere and you put forth serious effort in what seems an actual Quest For Truth.

So kudos.

“Another” wild goose chase? I have not given you other ones, have I?

But here, I will take responsibility and admit: apparently I have sent you on just such a chase. My bad.

I am very much aware that Rupert Murdoch is the only major media mogul in the media of the USA (which is the world hegemon right now) who is not Jewish. Everyone knows that. But I think I had read somewhere that even he was nevertheless at least married to a Jew. Apparently I just trusted the source and assumed it was true, not checking. Clearly unwise!

Upon reading your post and doing some checking, I completely agree with your assessment: no Jew wives. I was not referring to some secret crypto-Jew wife, but to a (non-existent) wife publicly and uncontestedly known to be Jewish.

Again, my bad, my laziness, and thank you for correcting me.

My brief searching did turn up also that Laura Loomer (a strange/crazy “right-wing”(ish) Jew) believes Rupert Murdoch himself is Jewish.

• JEWISH Owners/ CEOs of Top Media companies:

FOX News: Rupert Murdoch
    CNN: Jeff Zucker
    NBC: Brian Roberts
    CBS: Murray Rothstein
    ABC: Robert Iger
    NY Times: Arthur Sulzberger Jr
    Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg
    HBO: Richard Plepler

Do you need me to name any more #Jews for you Tariq? https://t.co/lkhAMTD7MJ

— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) December 28, 2017

Hate to break it to you @tariqnasheed, but Jews do control the banks… and the media.

Sincerely,

A Jew https://t.co/VWETXmtHkJ

— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) December 28, 2017

Even if you want to convince yourself that Rupert Murdoch isn't Jewish, Disney chairman Bob Iger IS Jewish, & he's buying Fox. His company just made its agreement official to buy 21st Century Fox in a $52.4 BILLION deal.

So, now Fox will be Jewish owned too.

Sit down, Tariq. https://t.co/SSShPgXOMa

— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) December 29, 2017
Anyway, I don’t think he is, but Laura makes a good point that Fox is owned by Disney now anyway, a thoroughly Jewish corporation, so it’s whatever.

All of this is a hijack of the original thread topic, which is the enslavement and slave uprising in Australia. I just made one tiny throw-away comment, actually just an adjective, calling the media the Jew media. Which is accurate, broadly and spiritually speaking. And you just couldn’t let that go.

But maybe that’s not because you’re a triggered Redditor who can’t abide anything non-PC, but because you’re a truth-seeker and you are now going to go out and find the truth for yourself. Happy hunting; God speed.

As Mulder says, or was it Plato: The truth is out there.

Now post some videos already!!

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

~ternal-tummim wrote: September 28th, 2021, 8:01 pm [
As Mulder says, or was it Plato: The truth is out there.
😂😂Gracias for the laugh

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

~ternal-tummim wrote: September 28th, 2021, 8:01 pm I don’t know what to make of you, you seem to be neural atypical?

Your other posts just before this in the thread seemed so dumb, it was too painful to reply.
You call me "neural atypical" (sic) and then come out with this? Is this supposed to endear me to you? I've been called worse, but it's so socially awkward that *I* don't know what to make of it. If it's too painful to reply, don't bother. I find it painful when someone assumes that the NYT is widely read anywhere but America.

You remind me of most people online nowadays, who are so locked into their echo chambers that they believe anyone with an opposing view must be insane, brainwashed or somehow a paid infiltrator... they just can't get their heads around the idea that there is always more than one opinion in town. The more time we end up spending online - and we have been forced to for months on end - the worse this social situation gets.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

Looks like occupied France WW2 with different uniforms
by contrast , look at Stockholm, Sweden

~ternal-tummim
captain of 1,000

Post by ~ternal-tummim »

Niemand wrote: September 29th, 2021, 4:10 am
~ternal-tummim wrote: September 28th, 2021, 8:01 pm I don’t know what to make of you, you seem to be neural atypical?

Your other posts just before this in the thread seemed so dumb, it was too painful to reply.
You call me "neural atypical" (sic) and then come out with this? Is this supposed to endear me to you? I've been called worse, but it's so socially awkward that *I* don't know what to make of it. If it's too painful to reply, don't bother. I find it painful when someone assumes that the NYT is widely read anywhere but America.

You remind me of most people online nowadays, who are so locked into their echo chambers that they believe anyone with an opposing view must be insane, brainwashed or somehow a paid infiltrator... they just can't get their heads around the idea that there is always more than one opinion in town. The more time we end up spending online - and we have been forced to for months on end - the worse this social situation gets.
For sone reason I had this conversation pop into my head one too many times, so to get rid of it, I will explain the obvious, though it seems it would be tedious to all the readers (of at least normal intelligence and informedness):

Have your ever read, or watched, or encountered in any way, “the news”? Then you have encountered the New York Times. The NYT still sets the narrative — all other outlets look to it and dutifully follow its lead. Like most things (all things) in human society, the media has an infrastructure, a system, a hierarchy. And the NYT is at the top of that hierarchy.

I am surprised that someone — Niemand — who I see elsewhere use the term “The Cathedral” would be confused on this point. But perhaps the “Mold Pill” has percolated so far and wide that his terminology is now in third-hand use by people who have never read him? I have no idea. Anywho, what else,.....

I am not spending tons of time online, nor in an echo chamber other than my own capacious, powerful mind, which does have sufficient space to echo, I’m sure. It’s just that I am far, FAR more neural atypical than you (if you are), and so you *REALLY* don’t know what to make of *me*.

And that suits me fine. I’m just here to hear Railroad stories.

Where’s those videos, ya bums?
Last edited by ~ternal-tummim on October 5th, 2021, 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

~ternal-tummim
captain of 1,000

Re: Australia AND FRIENDS Videos

Post by ~ternal-tummim »

Ahh good, true freedom posted a couple videos. Thanks, @truefreedom!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

As I told you twice before, almost no one outside the States reads the NYT. On the rare occasions I ever see one of its articles, it has a paywall. The last time I looked at it was to get a screen capture of an article back in February which said "critical thinking" is a threat to the lockdown narrative. (I have to use the Wayback Machine to look at any content on it.)

I hardly look at American papers. If I want the print version I'd have to go to the international news agent in the city centre... the websites aren't much better, with either paywalls, or a page which says that I can't access the website at all due to living in the wrong region of the world, and that they haven't worked out a deal.

It is pathetic, I can remember when I first went on the web in the mid nineties getting news and content from all over the world. Now I can't even do that, it keeps trying to refer me back to the very London-based crap I spent years running away from. Globalists can't even get their shtic right - the internet's actually becoming less global now.

~ternal-tummim
captain of 1,000

Post by ~ternal-tummim »

Niemand wrote: October 6th, 2021, 2:32 am As I told you twice before, almost no one outside the States reads the NYT. On the rare occasions I ever see one of its articles, it has a paywall.
Hmm. You literally didn’t understand what I wrote. Nice.

I thought it was pretty clear.

So now I guess I’m back to understanding you a little better. :)

Hopeful theory cancelled.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I'm not interested in that subject... get back to Australia.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

“There's a minority on both sides and they're the ones getting the attention in the media.”

https://www.theblaze.com/news/australia ... e-mitchell

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Anyone with any intelligence knows media reports according to their agendas.
Posters should cease wasting time and forum space posting of what they know nothing.
Australia is the best place in the world to live.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Elizabeth wrote: October 13th, 2021, 12:36 am Anyone with any intelligence knows media reports according to their agendas.
Posters should cease wasting time and forum space posting of what they know nothing.
Victorian policewoman with sixteen years active service speaks out against Covid tyranny and resigns on live TV. Says most police are sick of enforcing these evil rules. (Australian source)
https://youtu.be/gK6ScyNI_ZE

~ternal-tummim
captain of 1,000

Re:

Post by ~ternal-tummim »

Elizabeth wrote: October 13th, 2021, 12:36 am Anyone with any intelligence knows media reports according to their agendas.
Lizzy dear!

You listened to me and returned! Thank you!

As best as I can tell, “The [Jewish] Media” is not reporting on the Brutal Totalitarian Order being instituted in Australia... at all!

The only interesting footage is from random Twitter accounts. We all suffer under a complete global censorship regime. Everyone’s only source of information is, again, from total randos. That’s just how it is now. Get used to it.

Soon all the randos will be kicked off of Twitter too (and every other platform), instantly, semi-algorithmically, as soon as they post anything remotely interesting. At that point in (very-near-future) time, my user name will provide a clue directing the Tapped In and Red Pilled where they might turn for uncensorable peer-to-peer communication.

Also you should take comfort and rejoice that all posters other than Spirit are taking your advice and not taking the time and effort to post videos. This includes myself — sorry guys! (But Lizzy, you should thank me). Prepping for lock-pocalypse and doing awesome things takes time and I have thus not converted and posted any further Twitter videos.

You’re welcome, Lizzy!

And Welcome Back!

~ternal-tummim
captain of 1,000

Protests in Melbourne Today

Post by ~ternal-tummim »

Watch a huge protest in Melbourne against the Karoonyvirus Regime power grab:

https://dailystormer.su/watch-huge-prot ... ower-grab/

~ternal-tummim
captain of 1,000

Re:

Post by ~ternal-tummim »

Elizabeth wrote: September 20th, 2021, 6:18 pm
This was a shameful illegal violent protest, participants were well aware of the consequences of participating.
Australia does not support nor allow illegal protests.
Another illegal protest, see my post above.

They just keep happening!

All these criminal protestors illegally protesting. You and your son don’t allow illegal protests, of course. Not in Australia.

But yet: WE KEEP DOING THEM!!!!!

EV-RY-DAY! EV-RY-DAY!

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Melbourne is not Australia, and we are not in Melbourne. :idea: