Working on the Railroad

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

Re: Working on the Railroad

Post by Being There »

HVDC wrote: September 4th, 2022, 2:57 pm
Being There wrote: September 4th, 2022, 2:39 pm
HVDC wrote: September 4th, 2022, 9:49 am
Being There wrote: September 4th, 2022, 9:16 am

DON'T BELONG HERE !
NOT THEIR HOUSE ! ! !

more like - NOT YOUR HOUSE.

I suggest you read the things I just posted - all the scriptures in my comment to Fred
LOL.

You posted something.

And I better read it.

Or something will happen.

Sure.

Mexicans and the rest of the peoples of South America are not the remnant of Jacob.

They are a mix of Asian, European and Negro blood.

They do not live in the lands of promise.

But they would like too.

Neither do you know who the real House of Israel are.

Hint.

It ain't those who call themselves Jews.

You are a nut.

Believing that you understand the scriptures.

So smart.

Lots of people like you.

They come and go.

But God never changes.

Drink up.

Apparently your favorite beverage.
Sir H
ya, ya, ya.
Mexicans and the rest of the peoples of South America are not the remnant of Jacob.
well if they're not, then I don't know who is.

like I said to one person -
if it's the Indians,
please tell me how they could possible fulfill this scripture -
Indians being so so few, while there are Millions of Mexicans -
"among the Gentiles, yea, in the midst of them ".

to repeat myself -

who else could it be -- got any ideas ?
who else would fit better ? to you.
who would fulfill what the scriptures are saying about the House of Israel, and what they will do ?

WHO ELSE ARE AMONG US -- in the THE U.S. -- the Gentiles ? ? ?

3 Nephi 21:
12 And my people who are a remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles,
yea, in the midst of them as a lion among the beasts of the forest,
as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who,if he go through both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

The sword of justices falls on the wicked Gentiles. He destroys the Gentiles; cities and chariots and executes vengeance and fury upon them.
He covers their land with a desolating sickness. A scourge consumes the wicked.
The unrepentant Gentiles cannot stand before God's power.
Lehi's descendants, whom God empowers, marshal themselves and vex the wicked Gentiles.
They go among the Gentiles like a lion among the beasts, treading down and tearing to pieces.
Lehi's descendants, who are of the house of Israel, inherit the Gentiles' lands and cities.
The Lord reestablishes Lehi's descendants in this land, even as the wicked Gentiles perish."
That's kinda sad.

To have it all figured out.

Because you ran all the numbers.

And presumably asked the Lord.

And all of your calculations say that the Mexican invaders are the ones.

To curse the evil Gentiles.

Guess what.

You are wrong.

They are certainly a curse.

Mixed race nations are a mass of confusion.

And they don't breed true.

But.

You don't even know who the Gentiles really are.

Keep digging.

You'll get there.

Eventually.

Surprise!

Sir H
Oh I think I know who the Gentiles really are -
it's you that doesn't.
and I've posted more than anyone ever has in this forum about them.

take a good look at this thread - where this has been discussed thoroughly.

YOU ARE A GENTILE !

Post by SPIRIT » August 21st, 2020, 10:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=56572&p=1055986&hi ... 1#p1055986
and what's even more sad, is that so many members like you, don't even read or know the scriptures .

hyloglyph
captain of 1,000

Post by hyloglyph »

Eighth of October two thousand twenty two.

Would like to make an update to this thread to say:

AGF is alive. I of course knew he was but I had not talked to him for a long time until a few weeks ago when I caught up with him.

He heard about my impending plans which I referenced in another thread by Mangus MacLeod. I would like to link that thread here:

viewtopic.php?t=67827&hilit=Plural&start=125

My wife said that she watched out the front window as AGF made his way up my driveway. Said it took him about 5 minutes (my driveway is about 30 feet long). He is hunched over pretty good now.

But since he heard about my plans he brought over an object of his that I have wanted since I was about 5 years old. An old Spanish style cedar top nylon string guitar with an old case.
He gave it to me. Wants me to take it with me to where I’m going. Very very nice sounding guitar. Bright and clear tone despite its age of 70+ years and despite all the miles it has covered.
Last edited by hyloglyph on October 8th, 2022, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hyloglyph
captain of 1,000

Post by hyloglyph »

Nylon String w/ pickguard and case
Attachments
A8913B74-884D-495C-A671-27AA609AE704.jpeg
A8913B74-884D-495C-A671-27AA609AE704.jpeg (485.53 KiB) Viewed 1281 times

hyloglyph
captain of 1,000

Post by hyloglyph »

I heard there was a secret chord that David played and it pleased the Lord.

But folks don’t really care to know that do they?

My wife asked AGF to play Ghostriders. He declined. Saying he had somewhere to be. But said he would come back and play it in the future.

I told him about a strange encounter that I had had with an elk a month or two earlier.

Since about 2017 I had known that a certain type of encounter with a certain type of elk means a certain type of thing. At least on this continent it does. Puffed up Bull Elk is natures expression made flesh of certain Concepts and I don’t mean girly ones. At least that is what some old timers told me that they had heard from some old timers who said they learned it from some Indians.

So AGF ended up sending me something he wrote a day later, written from my perspective, and it did indeed predict something correctly.

I am just putting this info here in this thread for my own reference.

An account of driving into a clear spot of air outside of Panguitch:

Last thing I remember I was hotfooting a four banger

under a new moon

over a dark two lane

on Indian land

at the time of night that nature enjoys its respite

from human kind

WELL
it must have been about then that my brain relaxed

and glowed only from its stem

I’ll tell you
the radio announced that the devil drives a Coupe de Ville

I watched him drive away
over the hill

Not against his will

He just hadn’t any minds to fill
In that whole area

And then the whole land underneath me took a slow cool deep breath
which pulled on me and left me dazed
between thinking and asleep

Asscradled in a bucket seat
at 70mph emitting no human energy

And when the earth spirits came out on the exhale
I rolled between them without causing disturbance
and none took notice
until l was spotted by a massive four legged creature who loped out from the darkness

huge rack extending up from its head and rearward over the length of its back,
and setting its foot onto the road in front of me he looked down at me chest puffed
and glowing horn hoof and mane

Must have been 6 foot at the shoulder or better

At which point I startled awake

And fearing puncture wounds and death

I tapped the brake

And watched a monster bull elk turn up on the hind end and run back into the darkness

Yards later
a similar animal
Crossed safely over

And that’s when I started to believe
That my wife may have another boy
Attachments
840C26C4-E7AB-4A1E-846B-9777D2322EDC.jpeg
840C26C4-E7AB-4A1E-846B-9777D2322EDC.jpeg (930.18 KiB) Viewed 1256 times

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

hyloglyph wrote: October 8th, 2022, 3:29 pm Eighth of October two thousand twenty two.

AGF is alive. I of course knew he was but I had not talked to him for a long time until a few weeks ago when I caught up with him.

He heard about my impending plans which I referenced in another thread by Mangus MacLeod. I would like to link that thread here:

My wife said that she watched out the front window as AGF made his way up my driveway. Said it took him about 5 minutes (my driveway is about 30 feet long). He is hunched over pretty good now.

But since he heard about my plans he brought over an object of his that I have wanted since I was about 5 years old. An old Spanish style cedar top nylon string guitar with an old case.
He gave it to me. Wants me to take it with me to where I’m going. Very very nice sounding guitar. Bright and clear tone despite its age of 70+ years and despite all the miles it has covered.
Tell him he is missed.

Sir H

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Looks like the budget may be getting refilled for Q4 2022 forum enrichment projects! Let the meandering tale continue! I am ready to hear more, and am now convinced that the contents posted thus far are, in fact, genuine human experiences from a world-weary life traveler and not simply human-guided, AI natural-language conflagrations!

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

hyloglyph wrote: October 8th, 2022, 3:29 pm Eighth of October two thousand twenty two.

Tell him to please finish the story.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Please pass along my best wishes, along with my eagerness to hear the rest of his story.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

I am glad for the update and would also love to hear the rest of the story.

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

markharr wrote: August 25th, 2021, 2:41 pm
We used to sing this song in singing time when I was in grade school.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

I'm late to this party. I would like to hear more and see more dots connected.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Hogmeister wrote: November 25th, 2022, 9:11 am I'm late to this party. I would like to hear more and see more dots connected.
Come one over here... we're going to try to untangle things a bit...

viewtopic.php?p=1324084#p1324084

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

At this point, I’m going to bump the original Railroad thread, primarily because another pattern is starting to emerge that does seem to be consistent with a railroad and/or highway metaphor.

When there is only one point or one star on a spectrum, there is little, if any, pattern. It can go any direction from there.

In this case, this, the original Railroad thread, started out by placing one point, or dot on the map. That thread drew immense criticism and push-back, and essentially ended with AGF either having been silenced, or having lost nerve, or some other similar development.

Now that EndlessQuestions picked up the torch, he has placed several additional points or dots on the map to be connected. And, for those into connecting dots, the beginnings of several possible patterns do seem to be emerging. EQ now seems to have drawn a lot of the same kind of criticism and pushback, and has now also apparently been openly/directly threatened. For those connecting dots, that does seem to be a significant development in a potential pattern involving this related subject matter.

It will be interesting to see what develops.
Last edited by tmac on February 9th, 2023, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

tmac wrote: February 9th, 2023, 11:39 am EQ now seems to have drawn a lot of the same kind of criticism and pushback, and has now apparently been openly/directly threatened.
What kind of threats? The attempt to hack his WiFi?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

BigT wrote: February 9th, 2023, 11:52 am
tmac wrote: February 9th, 2023, 11:39 am EQ now seems to have drawn a lot of the same kind of criticism and pushback, and has now apparently been openly/directly threatened.
What kind of threats? The attempt to hack his WiFi?
I am indeed being threatened.

I didn't think the post from last night was a threat, but maybe it was:

This was from a user going by Joan7:

"Endless, please be advised that this path you are walking is dangerous. I have sat on information regarding this topic for some years, expecting that God would let me know when the time was to share it. Soon."

More troubling are the private messages I'm receiving outside the forum.

Even more troubling is that users on this forum are apparently threatening me, then PMing other members and telling them she's worried about the threats, and asking them to call me. Some have, out of concern. I think at this point it's important to let you know that if you get a message from Forever, you really should ignore it. I will be working with the admin team to apply the forum rules and have her removed from the forum, which will only be temporary, as she has admitted to me that she creates many sock puppet accounts and then trolls threads that go against what she believe has been revealed to her. If I have to, I will publish the private messages this individual is sending me to prove that she is not at all concerned about my welfare, and is apparently trying to play both sides of the game here.

To those threatening me, I wish to make it known that those messages will be finding their way to the proper law enforcement agencies, as they contain, amongst other things, direct threats to harm me and/or attempt to have me committed to a mental institution (I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at the age of 19 or 20 and have expressed to many people over the years that one of my concerns is that as I continue to research, somebody along the way will try to use that diagnosis as an excuse to commit me. I counsel often with doctors, therapists, ecclesiastical leaders, etc to check on my mental state, and it's kind of become a running joke because these people quite often tell me that in talking to me, I make more sense than their "normal" friends. That being said, as I 've mentioned, I do have a broken brain. I had it scanned a few years ago and it revealed multiple problems due to unknown causes (exposure to toxins, concussions, and other hypothesis were mentioned in the report I was provided)).

I don't harbor any ill feelings towards these people. I actually think most of them are incredibly sincere, and have been damaged by some of the people I'm researching right now (just a hypothesis, not an accusation). However, I am a citizen of The United States of America, and I will exercise my rights if people violate the law.

It's unfortunate this is occurring. I want those who are threatening me to know, I forgive them. Fully, completely, and with no reserve. Indeed, if they would like my assistance to heal from the wounds they have sustained due to whatever circumstances have occurred, I would be happy to work with them to locate the proper resources to work through their challenges.

Take care everyone. I have another post I'll be throwing up later tonight about philanthropy vs. misanthropy, and why I struggle with the causes that LDS Philanthropy supports (UN related).

EDIT: I would ask anyone who feels compelled to get involved to just swallow that impulse, and let the proper authorities deal with this. There's no need to get into an AGF situation where we clutter up the board with a lot of back and forth on this topic.
Last edited by endlessQuestions on February 9th, 2023, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forever
captain of 50

Post by Forever »

This is Connie Fielding. Endless offered his help last time I was on here. It wasn't time. I got a new phone and was directed to get on he forum. I saw his posts re Beverly Campbell, found her in Maricopa Recorders and sent to him. I'm THE source. A federal Informant of the Sucato Crime Family who steals land and children. I trained Justin fir 2 days. He's aggressive. Then he got angry when I told him to do his homework and read a 63 page doc by informant explaining their system and code to hide their identities and assets. I told him goodbye. He's angry I will no longer help him. Then last night he divulged HIS SOURCE on the forum. I emailed him to warn him to be careful. And he's chosen to be petty and immature. THIS IS ALL ABOUT SAVING CHILDRRN. He's showing his heart.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

It certainly seems to be fair to say that a drama fest is brewing. No huge surprise.

Forever
captain of 50

Post by Forever »

Justin is falsely accusing me to be Joan7 too. I'm not. He's afraid. But you never divulge your sources. Welcome to my world. I'm still in hiding. Pray for him.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

tmac wrote: February 9th, 2023, 4:37 pm It certainly seems to be fair to say that a drama fest is brewing. No huge surprise.
I've notified creator. There will be no drama from this side. People can judge for themselves, and then we'll see what happens moving forward.

Forever
captain of 50

Post by Forever »

endlessQuestions wrote: February 9th, 2023, 4:44 pm
tmac wrote: February 9th, 2023, 4:37 pm It certainly seems to be fair to say that a drama fest is brewing. No huge surprise.
I've notified creator. There will be no drama from this side. People can judge for themselves, and then we'll see what happens moving forward.
Looks like they got to you. That's okay. God has it all.

Forever
captain of 50

Post by Forever »

I'm safe. Waiting upon the Lord. A long painful journey. I'm alive in Christ. Stay tuned.

Forever
captain of 50

Post by Forever »

endlessQuestions wrote: February 9th, 2023, 4:44 pm
No drama. Look at all your posts. That's your middle name.

Forever
captain of 50

Post by Forever »

So now members of the church who need to see proof of all the names of Mormon leaders in Maricopa Recorders won't get to see because you freaked out. What happened to .. at all cost?

Creator... how come you're okay with showing Nelson in S&B but not my proof? It's all the same.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

If ever there was a thread that was a good place/repository for drama, this seems to be it — the Mormon railroad legacy.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Let’s get it all out. The truth.