Working on the Railroad

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Re: Working on the Railroad

Post by farmerchick »

I guess the puffers are gonna puff.....right? There is a human tragedy unfolding at our border...whether its a natural right for them to come or not into the united states has been decided and our laws are on the books....i guess when you are part of the legal system there isn't really a right or wrong...just depends Which side you are on....what about the poor women in tmac story...is she ever going to be able to be healed completely from breaking both her legs? Will she ever be able to work? Will she have to stay in an apartment with 19 other illegals? What about the occupant limits on the apartment? Is the landlord in on it allowing 19 people to occupy what is probably a 3 bedroom apartment? Here that is very illegal...the king county board of health would malum prohibitus that.....especially if it were white people....the landlord would be in big trouble for breaking a law the government made.....so were does malum in se begin and malum prohibits end? the great legal mind of tmac should explain to us underlings how this works....and I'll take my chances with the Lord on the mercy I've showed to others breaking in to our country......btw as a side note....i had a very good friend in my single days who is now running groups of coyotes on the border.....back when I knew him he had come up from Michoacán to work and spoke no English.....i taught him english......he was a decent guy at that time...god fearing catholic from a large family with ties to the cartel....finally he joined in and started growing marijuana plantations all over the pnw on government lands and worked his way up to where he is now. Its a very lucrative business bringing in illegals and very dangerous for everyone involved...suffice it to say I've had no contact with this guy since about 2005... But his friends and family are still around and last time I saw in he was driving a 100 k car... The local sheriff knows all about the growing operations that still exist all over the pnw and does nothing about them.....they courier them to other states where recreational medicinal pot is still illegal.....chinese get busted for doing it but oddly the Mexicans just don't. I could say more.......I'm already on the list for a hit...i don't know why I'm still alive.....something that happened in 2009.....and somehow I'm still here....probably cuz my friend...but idk.....they could get me any time...they know where I am....

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

All I am saying about any of this is that anyone who thinks that in the overall scheme of things any of this is actually black and white, open and shut, once again doesn’t know what they don’t know. Whatever our paradigm is, it’s very easy to live in an echo chamber bubble. But I don’t.
Last edited by tmac on September 3rd, 2022, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

HVDC wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 4:51 am
Peeps wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 1:01 am Goodness, imagine if these types arguments were probably used by the Priest and Levite when they passed by the man who fell among thieves, but the good Samaritan just saw an injured person, and decided to help.
Interesting.

It seems to me that there are a few differences.

Such as the American people have already helped the injured person.

Who was not attacked by criminals but is one herself.

And since this is not her country.

Some Americans would like the law enforced and have her deported.

Other Americans, assumably, for various reasons want the law ignored.

I don't remember the Good Samaritan taking the injured man home.

And after he was healed, he went on his way.

Nor did the good Samaritan have the people of the area pay for the medical bills.

Therefore.

Your attempt to guilt trip by misusing the scriptures.

Fails.

The American people are the victims here.

Their children are the victims here.

Of deliberate criminal acts which continue to compound negative effects.

Summary deportation is the appropriate response to incursion and deters future incursion.

Ignoring some crimes allows other crimes to flourish.

That some people profit from exploiting the desperation of others.

Does not change the facts.

That the costs of unlimited illegal immigration outway any benefits.

Send them all home.

We will survive.

And so will they.

But some lawyers might lose money.

Too bad.

Sir H
My goal in this life is to become more like Jesus Christ. He did not really involve Himself in political matters, instead He said:

Matthew 25
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

But most Mormons do not believe in the reality of hell, they believe that only sons of perdition go there.

Too bad.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

tmac wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 2:21 pm All I am saying about any of this is that anyone who thinks that in the overall scheme of things any of this is actually black and white, open and shut, once again doesn’t know what they don’t know. Whatever our paradigm is, it’s very easy to live in an echo chamber bubble. But I don’t.
Neither do most of us.

We have reasons for thinking like we do.

And they are just as good as yours.

Sir H

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

tmac wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 2:21 pm All I am saying about any of this is that anyone who thinks that in the overall scheme of things any of this is actually black and white, open and shut, once again doesn’t know what they don’t know. Whatever our paradigm is, it’s very easy to live in an echo chamber bubble. But I don’t.
Ok...you have assumed my opinion comes from an echo chamber.....???? I have seen the best and worst outcomes. I have experienced first hand how law enforcement handles illegals who breK the law in spades and does nothing. I have seen from the perspective of illegals brought here as children and the first hand account of what actually transpired on the journey. I have also heard the perspective from a coyote who now runs the coyotes at the border. I understand how the cartel works and influences those who come here to just work. I know many many illegals who have gotten forged id's green cards...I've even seen the forger who does it. ..there is a sinister underbelly here that no one wants to talk about with direct causation to illegals jumping the birder and sometimes breaking their legs...you think this is a one off outlier? Think again....nothing good is coming from this absolutely nothing.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Peeps wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 2:27 pm
Peeps wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 1:01 am Goodness, imagine if these types arguments were probably used by the Priest and Levite when they passed by the man who fell among thieves, but the good Samaritan just saw an injured person, and decided to help.
Interesting.

Nor did the good Samaritan have the people of the area pay for the medical bills.

Therefore.

Fails.

Summary deportation is the appropriate response to incursion and deters future incursion.

Send them all home.

We will survive.

And so will they.

Too bad.

Sir H
My goal in this life is to become more like Jesus Christ. He did not really involve Himself in political matters, instead He said:

Matthew 25
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

But most Mormons do not believe in the reality of hell, they believe that only sons of perdition go there.

Too bad.
You are not Jesus.

I am not Jesus.

We will never be Jesus.

We are not expected to be.

I have dealt with too many people with names like Jesus, Angel and Juan committing crimes, many serious, to believe in the sainthood of illegal aliens.

We are supposed to be like Jesus in that he had compassion.

He also obeyed the law.

And expected His followers to do so as well.

She was taken care of.

She continues to be taken care of.

She has a home in her country.

Let her countrymen practice being like Jesus.

Sending her there is just.

And what Jesus would say to do.

Sir H

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

I'll tell you something else. .my parents had a retirement home in Yuma az...somehow it was used as a safe house for illegals. Lol...seems like someone knew 3xactly the com8ngs and go8ng of my parents and when they weren't there....illegals were...my brother just happened to be in the area and decided to spend the night at my parents pretty nice home...he walked in on about 15 illegals sleeping and eating everywhere....it was a giant mess...my brother kicked them all out and called my parents.. they.had allowed an employee who worked for them to use it once before and then it became the destination for those crossing at the Yuma sector by one of the xyotes. .lol. ya the employee was the brother of my friend the coyote director.....usually thru have a maod come in and clean up after vyt my brother interrupted them. Lol. Seriously they did have a maid. .the neighbors who were full time next door had footage of it but assumed.my patents knew about it and the illegals were. Very quiet and only one car was ever in the driveway...lol...want more? I got more...

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

There was also a mysterious fire at a rental property my parents owned in Yuma...same employee was involved and offered to clean it up for no charge....total loss on the rental property. Lol. And I have more.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Just one more tidbit about my bubble experiwnce cuz I'm actually painting a house and I have to do the work most Americans won't do.. lol ....the same employee urged my parents to invest in rental properties in Yuma in the foothills...so they bought a Casita first which was hard for the illegals to use...so this employee who works here I. Washington state found a nice little furnished rental house for my parents to buy and then another....and then the fire happened and the bust made by my brother...so no more Yuma investments. .the employee had excellent renters to occupy the new rental properties somehow all the way from washington...my parents got excellent returns until the mysterious fire happened.. lol...now I'm. Going to puff up my chest on this paint job....have fun peeps...I'm going to outwork every last one of ya as long as my Ole bones let me. Lol

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

HVDC wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 2:44 pm
Interesting.

Therefore.

Fails.

Send them all home.

We will survive.

And so will they.

Too bad.

Sir H

Matthew 25

Too bad.
You are not Jesus.

I am not Jesus.

We will never be Jesus.

I have dealt with too many people with names like Jesus, Angel and Juan committing crimes, many serious, to believe in the sainthood of illegal aliens.

He also obeyed the law.

She was taken care of.

Sir H
We are supposed to be like Jesus in that He overcame all things so we could no longer sin. So we could look like God, just like Christ was made in the image of God, we too can be made in His image, it isnt just about compassion - it is so much more, it is about becoming and denying ourselves and no longer becoming self-focused but God focused and receiving charity (the gift as described in 1 Cor 13) We ought not cheapen the grace God has given us and reduce it to mere "compassion." Here are scriptures that say there is more. ""Deny yourself, Pick up your cross and follow me" "anyone who loves their life more than me is not worthy of me" "1In Him you were also circumcised, in the putting off of your sinful nature, with the circumcision performed by Christ and not by human hands. 12And having been buried with Him in baptism, you were raised with Him through your faith in the power of God, who raised Him from the dead" "“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation” ' " “And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness" " 14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts." "“To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:"

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

John Tavner wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 4:19 pm

Interesting.

Therefore.

Fails.

Send them all home.

We will survive.

And so will they.

Too bad.

Sir H

Matthew 25

Too bad.
You are not Jesus.

I am not Jesus.

We will never be Jesus.

He also obeyed the law.

She was taken care of.

Sir H
We are supposed to be like Jesus in that He overcame all things so we could no longer sin. So we could look like God, just like Christ was made in the image of God, we too can be made in His image, it isnt just about compassion - it is so much more, it is about becoming and denying ourselves and no longer becoming self-focused but God focused and receiving charity (the gift as described in 1 Cor 13) We ought not cheapen the grace God has given us and reduce it to mere "compassion." Here are scriptures that say there is more. ""Deny yourself, Pick up your cross and follow me" "anyone who loves their life more than me is not worthy of me" "1In Him you were also circumcised, in the putting off of your sinful nature, with the circumcision performed by Christ and not by human hands. 12And having been buried with Him in baptism, you were raised with Him through your faith in the power of God, who raised Him from the dead" "“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation” ' " “And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness" " 14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts." "“To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:"
Uh, thanks.

I know the scriptures.

Don't see what this has to do with what I said.

Deport her.

Poste haste.

Along with all of the rest.

Nothing to do with Jesus.

Sir H

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

I'm on a water break. Lol....sooo I have a question for Those of you who are trying to infer by scripture posts that those of us are not like Jesus cuz we want the choas of the border with all the inhuman self inflicted misery to stop. Why is it like Jesus to try to invade a country that isn't yours at this time and there are laws against it by both countries? And the follow up question would be why is it like Jesus to allow pur politicians to be paid off by secret combinations to continue the mayhem and human misery that an open border causes? And a third question why would Jesus want us to enable this to happen by being quiet and allowing all tje horrendous things like rape human trafficking drug peddling all coordinated by the secret combinations who have infiltrated law enforcement judges and the highest politicians of the land to continue? Because whether you know it or not all this stuff is happening right undrr the surface.....meanwhile we have a poor woman who broke her legs with a very uncertain future here in the us that lives with 19 illegals in what is probably a small 3 bedroom apt.....why is this acceptable or compassionate? All self inflicted by the way because they broke malum prohibitum laws and the taxpayer...which I am one gets to support them by paying some of their exoenses.....is this compassion....would be my last question....? Anyone out there on this thread want to explain to those of who don't want this to happen....anyone????? Ok water break over.....gotta get back to the job mist Americans wint do. ..dang I wish tmac would explain why I can't just get a worker from Latin america on a h2 visa so I could enjoy my bright white privilege....lol. .....actually I'm having a good time painting....

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

HVDC wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 4:24 pm
John Tavner wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 4:19 pm

Matthew 25

Too bad.
You are not Jesus.

I am not Jesus.

We will never be Jesus.

He also obeyed the law.

She was taken care of.

Sir H
Uh, thanks.

I know the scriptures.

Don't see what this has to do with what I said.

Deport her.

Poste haste.

Along with all of the rest.

Nothing to do with Jesus.

Sir H

You Said:
You are not Jesus.

I am not Jesus.

We will never be Jesus.

We are not expected to be.We are supposed to be like Jesus in that he had compassion.

He also obeyed the law.

End quote.

It seems like what you said has a lot to do with Jesus, which is why I responded with what I said.
Last edited by John Tavner on September 3rd, 2022, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

farmerchick wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 5:10 pm I'm on a water break. Lol....sooo I have a question for Those of you who are trying to infer by scripture posts that those of us are not like Jesus cuz we want the choas of the border with all the inhuman self inflicted misery to stop. Why is it like Jesus to try to invade a country that isn't yours at this time and there are laws against it by both countries? And the follow up question would be why is it like Jesus to allow pur politicians to be paid off by secret combinations to continue the mayhem and human misery that an open border causes? And a third question why would Jesus want us to enable this to happen by being quiet and allowing all tje horrendous things like rape human trafficking drug peddling all coordinated by the secret combinations who have infiltrated law enforcement judges and the highest politicians of the land to continue? Because whether you know it or not all this stuff is happening right undrr the surface.....meanwhile we have a poor woman who broke her legs with a very uncertain future here in the us that lives with 19 illegals in what is probably a small 3 bedroom apt.....why is this acceptable or compassionate? All self inflicted by the way because they broke malum prohibitum laws and the taxpayer...which I am one gets to support them by paying some of their exoenses.....is this compassion....would be my last question....? Anyone out there on this thread want to explain to those of who don't want this to happen....anyone????? Ok water break over.....gotta get back to the job mist Americans wint do. ..dang I wish tmac would explain why I can't just get a worker from Latin america on a h2 visa so I could enjoy my bright white privilege....lol. .....actually I'm having a good time painting....
You are taking offense where none was intended. Scriptures should teach us to reach towards God, to strive to be better and have a different perspective.

So a question (non accusatory) Are you more worried about you, or about seeking first the Kingdom of God? Each person must answer for themselves.

1) No one is saying they want Chaos at teh border
2) No one is "invading" at the moment - they are pawns, they have no other purpose than attempting to improve their lot in life- They are as much victims as we are in different ways- they are victims of corrupt governments, just like we are.
3) Why can't we handle the human trafficking in our own country? They are a small portion. Atlanta has one of hte highest rates of human trafficking in the world. No one is saying there should be an open border.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Well jt...no offense. I'm asking honest questions.. trying to have a conversation about why people want this to cintinue. They are supporting bad behavior. .we are being invaded...you just don't know it. Are you in a bubble? Just asking because I was accused if that indirectly because I have a different take on it.. your opinion is yours. the open border is the root cause...but ok you don't agree with what im saying. ..no offense taken on any post. ..why is any of this compassionate was my question? Can you answer that. ..

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

farmerchick wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 5:34 pm Well jt...no offense. I'm asking honest questions.. trying to have a conversation about why people want this to cintinue. They are supporting bad behavior. .we are being invaded...you just don't know it. Are you in a bubble? Just asking because I was accused if that indirectly because I have a different take on it.. your opinion is yours. the open border is the root cause...but ok you don't agree with what im saying. ..no offense taken on any post. ..why is any of this compassionate was my question? Can you answer that. ..
No one said they want it to continue, but you are attacking a symptom, not the disease.

Mosiah 4:16 And also, ye yourselves will succor those that stand in need of your succor; ye will administer of your substance unto him that standeth in need; and ye will not suffer that the beggar putteth up his petition to you in vain, and turn him out to perish.

17 Perhaps thou shalt say: The man has brought upon himself his misery; therefore I will stay my hand, and will not give unto him of my food, nor impart unto him of my substance that he may not suffer, for his punishments are just—

18 But I say unto you, O man, whosoever doeth this the same hath great cause to repent; and except he repenteth of that which he hath done he perisheth forever, and hath no interest in the kingdom of God.

19 For behold, are we not all beggars? Do we not all depend upon the same Being, even God, for all the substance which we have, for both food and raiment, and for gold, and for silver, and for all the riches which we have of every kind?

20 And behold, even at this time, ye have been calling on his name, and begging for a remission of your sins. And has he suffered that ye have begged in vain? Nay; he has poured out his Spirit upon you, and has caused that your hearts should be filled with joy, and has caused that your mouths should be stopped that ye could not find utterance, so exceedingly great was your joy.

21 And now, if God, who has created you, on whom you are dependent for your lives and for all that ye have and are, doth grant unto you whatsoever ye ask that is right, in faith, believing that ye shall receive, O then, how ye ought to impart of the substance that ye have one to another.

22 And if ye judge the man who putteth up his petition to you for your substance that he perish not, and condemn him, how much more just will be your condemnation for withholding your substance, which doth not belong to you but to God, to whom also your life belongeth; and yet ye put up no petition, nor repent of the thing which thou hast done.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

John Tavner wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 5:27 pm
farmerchick wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 5:10 pm I'm on a water break......actually I'm having a good time painting....
You are taking offense where none was intended. Scriptures should teach us to reach towards God, to strive to be better and have a different perspective.

So a question (non accusatory) Are you more worried about you, or about seeking first the Kingdom of God? Each person must answer for themselves.

2) No one is "invading" at the moment - they are pawns, they have no other purpose than attempting to improve their lot in life- They are as much victims as we are in different ways- they are victims of corrupt governments, just like we are.
3) Why can't we handle the human trafficking in our own country? They are a small portion. Atlanta has one of hte highest rates of human trafficking in the world. No one is saying there should be an open border.
Actually, they are thieves. They want to improve their life by theft, lying, and bring satanic socialist mindsets with them. They do not want to be Americans. They want to steal and have a life they did not earn. The very first thing they do is apply for welfare.

Like I said before, stop the incentives and the illegals will stay home. That, in and of itself proves what scum they are. Now if they would come without any incentives and agree to never beg or apply for welfare, and study the constitution and learn English, it might be a different story. But without the free money and food, they would not come. They are thieves.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Fred wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 5:40 pm
farmerchick wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 5:10 pm I'm on a water break......actually I'm having a good time painting....

Actually, they are thieves. They want to improve their life by theft, lying, and bring satanic socialist mindsets with them. They do not want to be Americans. They want to steal and have a life they did not earn. The very first thing they do is apply for welfare.

Like I said before, stop the incentives and the illegals will stay home. That, in and of itself proves what scum they are. Now if they would come without any incentives and agree to never beg or apply for welfare, and study the constitution and learn English, it might be a different story. But without the free money and food, they would not come. They are thieves.
I agree, stop the incentives, but it doesn't make them a thief when it is common and expected and given. Their actions are symptoms, not the disease. I think you are painting with a very broad brush. Perhaps the newer generation of illegals are doing this, I don't know, but the most of the ones about 10-20 years ago were not on welfare and worked many jobs. Again, if the money is free, they aren't stealing in their eyes - the governments are the true thieves, they are filled with the Gads - what is happening is a symptom, not the cause..

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

John Tavner wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 5:44 pm

I agree, stop the incentives, but it doesn't make them a thief when it is common and expected and given. Their actions are symptoms, not the disease. I think you are painting with a very broad brush. Perhaps the newer generation of illegals are doing this, I don't know, but the most of the ones about 10-20 years ago were not on welfare and worked many jobs. Again, if the money is free, they aren't stealing in their eyes - the governments are the true thieves, they are filled with the Gads - what is happening is a symptom, not the cause..
They are illegal.

This is not their house.

They don't belong here.

They cause lots of problems.

They are breaking the law.

Enforce the law.

Why are you defending them?

Cause Jesus?

No border, no country.

They are a nation.

We are not.

Sir H

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

R u kidding right now? Thry have been on welfare in Washington state since the 90s.. they vote...they get drivers licenses. They forge documents they dont have so they can get benefits. You do agree the root cause is the border then?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

You are saying that they are far too stupid to realize that they are stealing. That is another reason we do not want them. We have enough stupid people.

If they were not so incredibly stupid, they would wonder where the money comes from or what is the trick? The money is NOT free. We are paying a hefty price for every nickel these scum get. They are too stupid to see that they did not earn the money. That they do not deserve it.

That is why no one has ever heard of anything that a latino invented. Thinking is not their strong suit.

Just because they are pawns is no reason to tolerate them. Get out! Go home.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

I should tell you all my ms 13 employee story. ...ms 13 was unknown to me in 2004...but I soon found out what that was all about.. I think I'm going to have to agree with tmac that people just don't knowehattheydont know...lol...btw ms 13 members are easy to dpotssthey used to have alsrge tat that says ms13 on the back of their meck...could have moretats but I didn't see them...lol

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Fred wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 5:59 pm

You are saying that they are far too stupid to realize that they are stealing. That is another reason we do not want them. We have enough stupid people.

If they were not so incredibly stupid, they would wonder where the money comes from or what is the trick? The money is NOT free. We are paying a hefty price for every nickel these scum get. They are too stupid to see that they did not earn the money. That they do not deserve it.

That is why no one has ever heard of anything that a latino invented. Thinking is not their strong suit.

Lol.....Fred you lack subtlness. ..... the arguments the other side are giving are not well thought out or practical or compassionate. . ....the argument.should be what is the root cause and let's fix it. Not support the corruptness or human misery of it all....framing this correctly is important. If I've learned anything. ...framing is important. Lol. .

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

farmerchick wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 5:54 pm

R u kidding right now? Thry have been on welfare in Washington state since the 90s.. they vote...they get drivers licenses. They forge documents they dont have so they can get benefits. You do agree the root cause is the border then?
No the root cause is our own government and the mexican government.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Fred wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 5:59 pm

You called it the free money, that is what they see as well. Most of the world hasn't grown up with an American mindset.

You should just look up Latino inventions.