Mass Psychosis - the Goal and Purpose of COVID-19

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Mass Psychosis - the Goal and Purpose of COVID-19

Post by iWriteStuff »

If you want to know what this is all about, how it happened, and what comes next, please view the following. This is more prophetic than a lot of "prophecy" I've seen lately. More importantly, LEARN HOW TO REVERSE THIS PROCESS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES!
“Indeed, it is becoming ever more obvious that it is not famine, not earthquakes, not microbes, not cancer but man himself who is man’s greatest danger to man, for the simple reason that there is no adequate protection against psychic epidemics, which are infinitely more devastating than the worst of natural catastrophes.

Carl Jung, The Symbolic Life

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: Mass Psychosis - the Goal and Purpose of COVID-19

Post by iWriteStuff »

I would also like to add the following:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
There are many of us who refuse to submit to mass hysteria.
There are many of us who still know how to use our critical thinking skills and know when things don't add up.
There are many of us who knowingly choose the right but have NOT RECEIVED ANY CONFIRMATION that this "vaccine" is good for us or our families.
There are many of us who SEE THE DATA and know we are being manipulated.
There are many of us who OBSERVE OUR FREEDOMS BEING TAKEN but WILL NOT BACK DOWN.
There are many of us who HOLD FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST as our Savior, and not in Fauci or Big Govt or Big Pharma.
There are many of us who HAVE THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT and see the evil being fed to us portrayed as good.

DO NOT GIVE UP.
DO NOT GIVE IN.
HOLD TO YOUR FAITH.
LIGHT WILL PREVAIL.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

I would also recommend to the reader a perusal of the works of Vaclav Havel, one of the few brave enough to oppose totalitarian rule in the USSR. He later became the president of the Czech Republic. His words are inspiring me more than just a little.

"The only lost cause is one we give up on before we enter the struggle."

"As in everything else, I must start with myself. That is: in all circumstances try to be decent, just, tolerant, and understanding, and at the same time try to resist corruption and deception. In other words, I must do my utmost to act in harmony with my conscience and my better self."

"Every concession gives rise to further concessions. We cannot back down, because behind us there is only an abyss. We must keep our promises and demand that they be kept."

"Those who rebelled against totalitarian rule and those who simply managed to remain themselves and think freely, were all persecuted. We should not forget any of those who paid for our present freedom in one way or another."

Vaclav Havel

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

Regular people buying into this are mentally ill. There is no doubt. Psychosis is a form of mental illness.

The vaccine is nearly a year old and it obviously has no effect anymore because the virus has mutated. This is very simply to understand, it's why we have a new vaccine for flu every single fall.

You are mentally ill if you can't understand this. I cannot have my children around these kind of people.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

It's the common cold, weaponized or not. I believe catching a cold is similar to getting one of the previously common childhood diseases, in that they are designed to keep our immune systems working properly and is an indication that we need a boost.

This is a take down of what's left of Western Civilization.

Sir H

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

TrueFaith wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 8:57 am Regular people buying into this are mentally ill. There is no doubt. Psychosis is a form of mental illness.

The vaccine is nearly a year old and it obviously has no effect anymore because the virus has mutated. This is very simply to understand, it's why we have a new vaccine for flu every single fall.

You are mentally ill if you can't understand this. I cannot have my children around these kind of people.
Mounting waves of peer pressure, followed by surges and contractions in "COVID infection rates", followed by governments starting to lock down anyone not in compliance.... I can see why people would break. I really do.

It takes a sturdy boat to resist these kinds of waves. Stay strong!

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

iWriteStuff wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 9:42 am
TrueFaith wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 8:57 am Regular people buying into this are mentally ill. There is no doubt. Psychosis is a form of mental illness.

Mounting waves of peer pressure, followed by surges and contractions in "COVID infection rates", followed by governments starting to lock down anyone not in compliance.... I can see why people would break. I really do.

It takes a sturdy boat to resist these kinds of waves. Stay strong!
Its a lack of preparation I believe. No oil in their lamps as I said on another thread.

I read the Book of Mormon 30 times before I went on my mission, while I'd guess most members have never even read it end to end. Now they fall for the scam. They didn't fill their lamps

It just is what it is.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Here's a fun quote I read this morning:

“Ideology, in creating a bridge of excuses between the system and the individual, spans the abyss between the aims of the system and the aims of life. It pretends that the requirements of the system derive from the requirements of life. It is a world of appearances trying to pass for reality.

"The post-totalitarian system touches people at every step, but it does so with its ideological gloves on. This is why life in the system is so thoroughly permeated with hypocrisy and lies: government by bureaucracy is called popular government; the working class is enslaved in the name of the working class; the complete degradation of the individual is presented as his or her ultimate liberation; depriving people of information is called making it available; the use of power to manipulate is called the public control of power, and the arbitrary abuse of power is called observing the legal code; the repression of culture is called its development; the expansion of imperial influence is presented as support for the oppressed; the lack of free expression becomes the highest form of freedom; farcical elections become the highest form of democracy; “banning independent thought becomes the most scientific of world views; military occupation becomes fraternal assistance. Because the regime is captive to its own lies, it must falsify everything. It falsifies the past. It falsifies the present, and it falsifies the future. It falsifies statistics. It pretends not to possess an omnipotent and unprincipled police apparatus. It pretends to respect human rights. It pretends to persecute no one. It pretends to fear nothing. It pretends to pretend nothing.

"Individuals need not believe all these mystifications, but they must behave as though they did, or they must at least tolerate them in silence, or get along well with those who work with them. For this reason, however, they must live within a lie. They need not accept the lie. It is enough for them to have accepted their life with it and in it. For by this very fact, individuals confirm the system, fulfill the system, make the system, are the system.”

Excerpt From: Václav Havel. “The Power of the Powerless.”

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

*BUMP for those who forgot what mass psychosis is and why we are experiencing it now.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Original_Intent wrote: August 26th, 2021, 9:47 am viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62112 :D
Well dang it! Ya beat me to it!

Good things are worth saying twice I suppose.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

While I want to be careful not to hate people for being deceived & tricked, I also have seen the need to protect my children from (or fortify them to withstand) lies passed on by people who don’t see clearly & have been duped by US military PSY OPS (which was “legalized” to be directed toward US citizens in 2013).

Peer pressure is so incredibly strong! This study found people to do pointless things or even state what they knew to be wrong - just because everyone else was doing it. Doctors and medical workers are not immune to this universal human temptation!

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

Thinker wrote: August 26th, 2021, 10:55 am

While I want to be careful not to hate people for being deceived & tricked, I also have seen the need to protect my children from (or fortify them to withstand) lies passed on by people who don’t see clearly & have been duped by US military PSY OPS (which was “legalized” to be directed toward US citizens in 2013).

Peer pressure is so incredibly strong! This study found people to do pointless things or even state what they knew to be wrong - just because everyone else was doing it. Doctors and medical workers are not immune to this universal human temptation!
Right.

Since the past year, my eyes have been opened how easy it is for a population to do almost anything if enough pressure is applied. Even our leaders and doctors aren't immune.

We're on a terrifying road now. Where does it end? Will the mass population eventually believe that adults are a constant medical threat to their own children and will gleefully hand them off to the state in the name of keeping them safe? Honestly, that doesn't sound too crazy anymore. Will they even be brainwashed to believe that they must sacrifice their own children to appease the Covid gods?

This isn't new. Ancient cultures sacrificed their own children to make it rain.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

iWriteStuff wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 9:04 pm I would also like to add the following:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
There are many of us who still know how to use our critical thinking skills and know when things don't add up.
There are many of us who knowingly choose the right but have NOT RECEIVED ANY CONFIRMATION that this "vaccine" is good for us or our families.
There are many of us who OBSERVE OUR FREEDOMS BEING TAKEN but WILL NOT BACK DOWN.
There are many of us who HOLD FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST as our Savior, and not in Fauci or Big Govt or Big Pharma.
There are many of us who HAVE THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT and see the evil being fed to us portrayed as good.

DO NOT GIVE UP.
DO NOT GIVE IN.
HOLD TO YOUR FAITH.
LIGHT WILL PREVAIL.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!
Well said.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

I keep thinking of the Alice in Wonderland interrogation technique. So many lies you know aren't true, confirmed by others, until you are willing to do anything for the smallest bit of normalcy. AmazingPolly teaches about this.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dc902i3d2FYk/
Starts at 44:40 (whole video is good though)

Edit to add quote:
"The aim of the Alice in Wonderland or confusion technique is to confound the expectations and conditioned reactions of the interrogatee. He is accustomed to a world that makes sense, at least to him: a world of continuity and logic, a predictable world. He clings to this world to reinforce his identity and powers of resistance. The confusion technique is designed not only to obliterate the familiar, but to replace it with the weird…as the process continues, day after day as necessary, the subject begins to try to make sense of the situation, which becomes mentally intolerable… he is likely to make significant admissions, or even to pour out his story"

Also here is a link to the manual Alice in Wonderland: The Power of Applied Confusionl, start on page 129
https://web.archive.org/web/20080227144 ... e/3866.pdf

Edit to add another video:

Here is another video by AP about what is happening to get people to conform.
Is This Torture?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/3yk3xezML8Q/

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

iWriteStuff wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 8:52 pm If you want to know what this is all about, how it happened, and what comes next, please view the following. This is more prophetic than a lot of "prophecy" I've seen lately. More importantly, LEARN HOW TO REVERSE THIS PROCESS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES!

“Indeed, it is becoming ever more obvious that it is not famine, not earthquakes, not microbes, not cancer but man himself who is man’s greatest danger to man, for the simple reason that there is no adequate protection against psychic epidemics, which are infinitely more devastating than the worst of natural catastrophes.

Carl Jung, The Symbolic Life
Right on. These psychic epidemics are rampant now-a-days. Here were my thoughts on this phenomenon posted here: viewtopic.php?p=1168689#p1168689

I call these psychic epidemics 'toxic memes' after Richard Dawkins original formulation of the Meme idea in his book: The Selfish Gene, 1976. You could also call them delusional, widespread viewpoints/attitudes.

Excerpt from my post on this topic, which I think is one of the more significant realities we have to face in this life. You see people getting themselves trapped in these toxic attitudes, again, and again:
"A prime example of a massive psychic epidemic was the Dreyfus Affair at fin-de-siecle 1800s. It split France apart, almost causing civil war. In our day, we've seen the impenetrable Trump Derangement Syndrome and now the push for universal vaccination and disdain of those not giving into it. And there are several more of these that have recently floated around and have persisted in floating around.

When anyone is caught up in one of these toxic memes or psychic epidemics, they lose their objectivity, start thinking in terms of black-and-white categories couched as sweeping generalities. They also often project what they are doing on to those they disdain; and they get heavily into virtue signalling , which includes intense disdain for those they oppose, which of course is really trumpeting to the world that they aren't like those they disdain.

The way to void such things is keep your focus on higher powers, on God; which should constitute the "adequate protection" Jung was despairing doesn't' exist."

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

TrueFaith wrote: August 26th, 2021, 11:01 am Right.

Since the past year, my eyes have been opened how easy it is for a population to do almost anything if enough pressure is applied. Even our leaders and doctors aren't immune.

We're on a terrifying road now. Where does it end? Will the mass population eventually believe that adults are a constant medical threat to their own children and will gleefully hand them off to the state in the name of keeping them safe? Honestly, that doesn't sound too crazy anymore. Will they even be brainwashed to believe that they must sacrifice their own children to appease the Covid gods?

This isn't new. Ancient cultures sacrificed their own children to make it rain.
It is very eye-opening - what’s happened in the last couple years. What is especially heart-breaking is when relationships are torn over PSY OPS.
I’m reminded of this:

It is concerning how the masses have acted.
I am still trying to understand how parents would consent to this…

“Stew Peters spoke with an Australian ex-military official who confirmed that AT LEAST two children are dead after being inoculated in a mass of 24,000 kids that were ushered into a sports arena to take the jab in the absence of any adults.”
https://thephaser.com/2021/08/report-2- ... m-for-jab/

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

iWriteStuff wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 9:04 pm I would also like to add the following:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

DO NOT GIVE UP.
DO NOT GIVE IN.
HOLD TO YOUR FAITH.
LIGHT WILL PREVAIL.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!
I've wondered how many people in my ward are feeling the same way I am and feeling like they're the only ones. The last couple Fast Sundays I've wanted to get up and say this exact thing, but then all I hear are stories about how great everything is and faith crises over bathroom redecorating and junk, and feel like maybe I really am the only one.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

h_p wrote: August 26th, 2021, 9:21 pm

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

DO NOT GIVE UP.
DO NOT GIVE IN.
HOLD TO YOUR FAITH.
LIGHT WILL PREVAIL.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!
I've wondered how many people in my ward are feeling the same way I am and feeling like they're the only ones. The last couple Fast Sundays I've wanted to get up and say this exact thing, but then all I hear are stories about how great everything is and faith crises over bathroom redecorating and junk, and feel like maybe I really am the only one.
Lay it out and let it roll. You might make some good friends.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Deceived and tricked is a kind way of saying incredibly stupid. Either way, they are also very dangerous. They are not among satan's leadership, but they are satan's disciples. They ARE the enemy. Nothing we do, should aid their survival.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Fred wrote: August 27th, 2021, 5:05 am

Deceived and tricked is a kind way of saying incredibly stupid. Either way, they are also very dangerous. They are not among satan's leadership, but they are satan's disciples. They ARE the enemy. Nothing we do, should aid their survival.
I don’t know about withholding aid… Ever read “Anatomy of Peace”?

Still, I get how we should spend energy wisely & not cast pearls before swine - so to speak. I mean, “swine” in this case are children of God who have lost course. Haven’t we all been lost at some time?

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

This may be the most insightful discussion Yet about what has been happening, that to expect, and how to navigate, hopefully for a better outcome.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Allison wrote: August 30th, 2021, 9:17 am This may be the most insightful discussion Yet about what has been happening, that to expect, and how to navigate, hopefully for a better outcome.
What I remember from watching a couple of weeks ago:

*Totalitarianism = mass hypnosis (literally)

*Under hypnosis, the more cruel and demanding leaders are most effective

*Break the spell by continually planting seeds of doubt in the prevailing narrative

*Never stop talking

*Use of humor/ridicule

*Anything else?

Might need to listen again, inasmuch as resisting a mass formation could be the most important thing we can do at this time. And with all due respect, Utah/Church members might be uniquely susceptible to mass formation because of our team-player mindset.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Allison wrote: August 30th, 2021, 9:43 am . . . . . Might need to listen again, inasmuch as resisting a mass formation could be the most important thing we can do at this time. And with all due respect, Utah/Church members might be uniquely susceptible to mass formation because of our team-player mindset.
Another phrase for "team-player mindset" could also be described as a strong tendency and susceptibility to 'group think'.

Think of the methodology of hashing things over in a group and always coming to a united decision, normally decided on by the head of the group. Its a good method to arrive at unity, but what about arguments put forward by someone in the group that are both logical, compelling and correct, yet don't fall in line with the united decision?

Does the fact that they don't fit the united decision necessarily make them wrong??