Demonic Possession; personal experiences.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
HVDC
captain of 1,000

Demonic Possession; personal experiences.

Post by HVDC »

Several members of this forum have either claimed to have seen demons or have attributed certain behaviors to demonic possession. I already know what the scriptures teach and have experienced some things of a supernatural nature, however I don't believe I have ever seen a demon. So, unless it is too personal, please share any experiences and what you know about this topic.

Thanks.

Sir H

Aprhys
captain of 1,000

Re: Demonic Possession; personal experiences.

Post by Aprhys »

Back in 1995 I was riding on the Atlanta light rail system. The Marta. I was reading a book minding my own business when I felt someone looking at me. I looked up and across the aisle and slightly to my right sat a light-skinned, black woman. She was absolutely beautiful. She had almond shaped eyes which were noticably larger than normal but wouldn't be considered abnormal. Her eyes were black as coal but extremely glossy and shiny. I looked up at her and she stared at me. Stared straight through me. This woman seemed completely non-human to me. As she looked at me I felt absolutely cold and a huge rush of fear overwhelmed me. I felt like she had some sort of unknown power that allowed her to tell what I was thinking and in a way control my mind. As if she could speak directly to my mind. The thought was put into my head that this person had an eternity of knowledge which they would gladly share if I would just ask and then follow. I immediately got off of the train at the next stop and as the train continued on I still stared through the glass at this creature as it stared straight at me. I couldn't take my eyes off of "it." I still remember this experience to this day as if it happened yesterday.

Rwp
captain of 100

Post by Rwp »

I’m assuming we would classify demons differently than evil spirits? What would be the difference in definition?

HisWrathSoon
captain of 100

Post by HisWrathSoon »

From one of my dreams the Lord has told me that many children who have been mk ultra programmed....in the programming is to commit suicide so they can never reveal their SRA abuse and who the Gadiantons are. We are to grow in Christ's power to help these kids....many now adults. This opens them up to possession.

HisWrathSoon
captain of 100

Post by HisWrathSoon »

Nine years ago my son who was 17 at the time... was in our kitchen when he saw a huge black mass he knew was evil and wanted him. He ran upstairs panicked to tell me.
Last edited by HisWrathSoon on August 16th, 2021, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lymelost
captain of 50

Post by Lymelost »

I have had 2 different encounters. 1 of them I am I am not comfortable sharing a whole lot.
However, the second encounter I had I was on my mission. I was playing basketball and I got my legs taken out while I was in the air which caused me to land directly on my tailbone. I laid there for a moment and not feeling much pain I stood up and walked back to my room. When I got to my room I had such great pain that I thought I was going to die. I had my companion call the emergency number on the phone in the hallway but the nurse/whatever she was told me that because I walked after it happened I was fine and to get some sleep. That night my body was in shock. I was sweating and trembling and throwing up. For what it's worth my companions in the room called the emergency number on the wall again and was once again told to sleep it off. That night as soon as all of the other elders in my room fell asleep a creature walked in or at that time made itself known to me and I saw this black shadow looking thing standing next to me pacing around the room laughing at me and the situation. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, I felt like my chest was being crushed. I was silently praying in my mind for Jesus to help, then I felt it get mad, and with one final outburst of laughing and anger it was pushed out my closed door. I was able to fall asleep after that.
The rest of the story is unrelated to the demon but if you are curious how it all turned out I will explain. When we awoke the next day I was in so much pain my companion once again called the nurse and it was the same lady from the other two calls who answered - she finally gave in and scheduled a doctors appointment. I was taken to the doctors that day and when I described my symptoms, and after the doctor did his initial evaluation they immediately advised we go to the ER. Long story shorter - I broke T7 almost cleanly through and herniated 4 other discs and wedged 8 of my vertebrae and squished the nerve running down to my left leg so I was partially paralyzed, walked with a limp and cane. And I also broke my tailbone. When I finally went back to the MTC we took the MRI scan of my back to the nurse that didn't believe or who could have saved me from the pain of the nerve damage, after seeing the images she mumbled a soft apology and walked away. I did go on my mission a week later than the others, I used a cane. I received a priesthood blessing from my dad who of course came to visit me often, in that blessing he told me I would be able to walk normally again. Fast forward almost 2 months. I'm in my first area in South Korea and we are walking down a crowded street close to 9:00 when we needed to be inside, we were in a hurry but that's difficult when you limp and have a cane. But that night as we were walking home I was hit by a car that just drove off and left me on the side of the road. No one came over to help except my companion. He helped me stand up and asked if I was okay, I mentally scanned my body and realized the pain in my leg was gone and most of the pain in my back. I stood up straight for the first time after that awful day in the MTC and never walked with a cane again. I do have arthritis in my back now. But was able to play basketball again and run and jump - not all 100% but the blessing my dad gave me was fulfilled in a very strange way. To this day it was one of a few blessings I have witnessed that have actually come true.
I know this is long sorry...
The first encounter I had I was 8 or 9 and we were on vacation in park city at a ski condo. We were snowed in and I came down really sick. I had a fever of 105.7 but when my parents called for an ambulance they were told 'no'. This was in the 80's things were different then I guess. But that night I very clearly saw a demon who spoke to me - yes this could have been a hallucination - but I remember it so vividly to this day, and what he told me about my life has pretty much come to pass. He told me straight out that "You are mine!" That's it and he left. I'm not comfortable sharing the details of how that has been fulfilled here but needless to say - life has been difficult. Sorry to be vague, but I have shared my experiences with multiple people and almost always their response is comparing me to Job. Maybe another time I will share more if situations warrant or if God wants me to, but at this time, sorry this one is going to be a take my word for it situation.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

I've had some experiences with demons. I was haunted as a child and was very fearful of these powerful beings.

These are the more noteworthy ones:

I saw Satan when I was boy. I was taken into a vision where we were in a dark hallway , he put out his hand out and a black rock came out of it . While it was coming at me I knew it would kill me. Behind me ,on my right side, Jesus appeared and also put His hand out, the hallway lit up and the rock and Satan disappeared.

Then when I was in my 20s , when I first read the Book of Mormon as a whole book, I read how Nephi asked for a vision like his dad had...I put down the book and asked for a vision and immediately was taken to the Mountain and had a great vision (I've shared this before in ldsff). A few nights later when I was sleeping I woke up and there we 7 black beings in a semicircle around me. I looked at all of them and felt no fear like I did when I was a boy. I put my head back down and felt how I am the Son of The God and that Im a warrior. It was a surreal experience.

I know it's taboo for Mormons to share this kind of stuff....but I'm not a Mormon, I'm a Christian

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Let's see...
Before I went thru the St. George Temple for my endowment prior to going on a mission, I was staying with friends, and we went up the afternoon before, climbing the red rock cliffs where the big "D" for Dixie was painted. After horsing around a bit, and enjoying the view, as the sun was setting, but still quite light, I felt a very strong pressure on my back pushing me forward to the cliff edge. I actually had to lean back and kind of brace myself and push backwards against the force. It lasted for a few moments, and then went away.

In the MTC in Provo, I caught a cold/sore throat for a couple days. Stayed in bed and mostly slept. Companion/roommates went to their training classes, and were largely gone for the whole day. One afternoon, when the building was quiet, I was doozy and napped. I remember waking up to hands around my throat choking me, and a very heavy pressure on my chest pushing me into the bed. I opened my eyes and felt like I was under a kind of mosquito net. I saw four or five demons, little green men trying to snuff out my life, or break into my body and take possession. The features of these demons was indistinct. Not like a human, more humanoid... like space aliens... smaller and frail. Later I figured out these were Satan's minions, who did not, and would not receive bodies .

I saw Ghosts in an lonely farm house, a group of them in an otherwise empty bedroom upstairs, in a circle in the corner talking excitedly amongst themselves. These ghosts were spirits of dead people, and had the same size and shape as normal humans, and appeared as if clothed. For whatever reason. I saw them and tuned into their conversation, when one of them turned to me and thru inaudible conversation, asked what I was doing there. Mindful of having the Priesthood, my mind said back, Don't worry, I'm not staying. I will be gone in a bit.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Aprhys wrote: August 16th, 2021, 11:49 am Back in 1995 I was riding on the Atlanta light rail system. The Marta. I was reading a book minding my own business when I felt someone looking at me. I looked up and across the aisle and slightly to my right sat a light-skinned, black woman. She was absolutely beautiful. She had almond shaped eyes which were noticably larger than normal but wouldn't be considered abnormal. Her eyes were black as coal but extremely glossy and shiny. I looked up at her and she stared at me. Stared straight through me. This woman seemed completely non-human to me. As she looked at me I felt absolutely cold and a huge rush of fear overwhelmed me. I felt like she had some sort of unknown power that allowed her to tell what I was thinking and in a way control my mind. As if she could speak directly to my mind. The thought was put into my head that this person had an eternity of knowledge which they would gladly share if I would just ask and then follow. I immediately got off of the train at the next stop and as the train continued on I still stared through the glass at this creature as it stared straight at me. I couldn't take my eyes off of "it." I still remember this experience to this day as if it happened yesterday.
That was very interesting. I think I would have been terrified. And while I have met many scary people while riding busses, I do think they were mostly human. Thank you for sharing. Did you notice if any one else saw her? And do you think she was specifically interested in you or did you just happen to cross paths? It sounds like it was random, but I am looking for any commonalities.

Sir H

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Rwp wrote: August 16th, 2021, 12:22 pm I’m assuming we would classify demons differently than evil spirits? What would be the difference in definition?
That's a good question. Not knowing the answer, I suspect demons would be those who have lost their "First Estate" while evil spirits would be those whom were born on earth but had since died and remained in their evil state.

Sir H

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

HisWrathSoon wrote: August 16th, 2021, 1:40 pm Nine years ago my son who was 17 at the time... was in our kitchen when he saw a huge black mass he knew was evil and wanted him. He ran upstairs panicked to tell me.
Thank you for sharing this.

It appears we may know instinctivly when we encounter evil.

Sir H

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Lymelost wrote: August 16th, 2021, 2:21 pm I have had 2 different encounters. 1 of them I am I am not comfortable sharing a whole lot.
However, the second encounter I had I was on my mission. I was playing basketball and I got my legs taken out while I was in the air which caused me to land directly on my tailbone. I laid there for a moment and not feeling much pain I stood up and walked back to my room. When I got to my room I had such great pain that I thought I was going to die. I had my companion call the emergency number on the phone in the hallway but the nurse/whatever she was told me that because I walked after it happened I was fine and to get some sleep. That night my body was in shock. I was sweating and trembling and throwing up. For what it's worth my companions in the room called the emergency number on the wall again and was once again told to sleep it off. That night as soon as all of the other elders in my room fell asleep a creature walked in or at that time made itself known to me and I saw this black shadow looking thing standing next to me pacing around the room laughing at me and the situation. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, I felt like my chest was being crushed. I was silently praying in my mind for Jesus to help, then I felt it get mad, and with one final outburst of laughing and anger it was pushed out my closed door. I was able to fall asleep after that.
The rest of the story is unrelated to the demon but if you are curious how it all turned out I will explain. When we awoke the next day I was in so much pain my companion once again called the nurse and it was the same lady from the other two calls who answered - she finally gave in and scheduled a doctors appointment. I was taken to the doctors that day and when I described my symptoms, and after the doctor did his initial evaluation they immediately advised we go to the ER. Long story shorter - I broke T7 almost cleanly through and herniated 4 other discs and wedged 8 of my vertebrae and squished the nerve running down to my left leg so I was partially paralyzed, walked with a limp and cane. And I also broke my tailbone. When I finally went back to the MTC we took the MRI scan of my back to the nurse that didn't believe or who could have saved me from the pain of the nerve damage, after seeing the images she mumbled a soft apology and walked away. I did go on my mission a week later than the others, I used a cane. I received a priesthood blessing from my dad who of course came to visit me often, in that blessing he told me I would be able to walk normally again. Fast forward almost 2 months. I'm in my first area in South Korea and we are walking down a crowded street close to 9:00 when we needed to be inside, we were in a hurry but that's difficult when you limp and have a cane. But that night as we were walking home I was hit by a car that just drove off and left me on the side of the road. No one came over to help except my companion. He helped me stand up and asked if I was okay, I mentally scanned my body and realized the pain in my leg was gone and most of the pain in my back. I stood up straight for the first time after that awful day in the MTC and never walked with a cane again. I do have arthritis in my back now. But was able to play basketball again and run and jump - not all 100% but the blessing my dad gave me was fulfilled in a very strange way. To this day it was one of a few blessings I have witnessed that have actually come true.
The first encounter I had I was 8 or 9 and we were on vacation in park city at a ski condo. We were snowed in and I came down really sick. I had a fever of 105.7 but when my parents called for an ambulance they were told 'no'. This was in the 80's things were different then I guess. But that night I very clearly saw a demon who spoke to me - yes this could have been a hallucination - but I remember it so vividly to this day, and what he told me about my life has pretty much come to pass. He told me straight out that "You are mine!" That's it and he left. I'm not comfortable sharing the details of how that has been fulfilled here but needless to say - life has been difficult. Sorry to be vague, but I have shared my experiences with multiple people and almost always their response is comparing me to Job. Maybe another time I will share more if situations warrant or if God wants me to, but at this time, sorry this one is going to be a take my word for it situation.
Wow. The first encounter seems more personal and threatening, while the second seems more oppertunistic.

Do you remember how the demonic entity looked in the first instance? Could they have been the same being.

Thanks for sharing.

Sir H

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

nightlight wrote: August 16th, 2021, 2:54 pm I've had some experiences with demons. I was haunted as a child and was very fearful of these powerful beings.

These are the more noteworthy ones:

I saw Satan when I was boy. I was taken into a vision where we were in a dark hallway , he put out his hand out and a black rock came out of it . While it was coming at me I knew it would kill me. Behind me ,on my right side, Jesus appeared and also put His hand out, the hallway lit up and the rock and Satan disappeared.

Then when I was in my 20s , when I first read the Book of Mormon as a whole book, I read how Nephi asked for a vision like his dad had...I put down the book and asked for a vision and immediately was taken to the Mountain and had a great vision (I've shared this before in ldsff). A few nights later when I was sleeping I woke up and there we 7 black beings in a semicircle around me. I looked at all of them and felt no fear like I did when I was a boy. I put my head back down and felt how I am the Son of The God and that Im a warrior. It was a surreal experience.

I know it's taboo for Mormons to share this kind of stuff....but I'm not a Mormon, I'm a Christian
Thank you for sharing this.

It may be taboo for modern Mormons to discuss these things, but I have no doubt that our ancestors dealt with similar encounters. We have many distractions and are rarely isolated and alone.

It appears for some of us the Veil is thinner than others.

Sir H
Last edited by HVDC on August 17th, 2021, 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lymelost wrote: August 16th, 2021, 2:21 pm I have had 2 different encounters. 1 of them I am I am not comfortable sharing a whole lot.
Holy Moses

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

I am pretty sure I had experiences as a child, but I don't remember them clearly.

I do remember one time as an adult clearly! I was doing mediation for a couple that was going to get divorced. The husband threatened to kill me, etc. It was a rough one. Anyway, one day I was there with another lady who was taking notes. The room was brightly lit but it looked darker and darker and had an oppressive feeling, almost like being in a sauna where you can't breath but without the heat. You could sense the despair and anxiety at the same time and I just wanted to leave, but I also wanted to finish the mediation session. The lights definitely didn't change brightness, but it looked so dark it was hard to see.
When we left, I asked the lady if she noticed an evil presence and she said yes and that it was so dark it was hard to see.
I definitely think that was a demon.

Another time is just a relationship I had with a girl. It was dark when she was around and I was always agitated. I never realized the darkness might be caused by a demon but now that I have had that experience above, I think it was. We talked and worked something out after a few years and, presto, it was bright again.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

JK4Woods wrote: August 16th, 2021, 3:50 pm Let's see...
Before I went thru the St. George Temple for my endowment prior to going on a mission, I was staying with friends, and we went up the afternoon before, climbing the red rock cliffs where the big "D" for Dixie was painted. After horsing around a bit, and enjoying the view, as the sun was setting, but still quite light, I felt a very strong pressure on my back pushing me forward to the cliff edge. I actually had to lean back and kind of brace myself and push backwards against the force. It lasted for a few moments, and then went away.

In the MTC in Provo, I caught a cold/sore throat for a couple days. Stayed in bed and mostly slept. Companion/roommates went to their training classes, and were largely gone for the whole day. One afternoon, when the building was quiet, I was doozy and napped. I remember waking up to hands around my throat choking me, and a very heavy pressure on my chest pushing me into the bed. I opened my eyes and felt like I was under a kind of mosquito net. I saw four or five demons, little green men trying to snuff out my life, or break into my body and take possession. The features of these demons was indistinct. Not like a human, more humanoid... like space aliens... smaller and frail. Later I figured out these were Satan's minions, who did not, and would not receive bodies .

I saw Ghosts in an lonely farm house, a group of them in an otherwise empty bedroom upstairs, in a circle in the corner talking excitedly amongst themselves. These ghosts were spirits of dead people, and had the same size and shape as normal humans, and appeared as if clothed. For whatever reason. I saw them and tuned into their conversation, when one of them turned to me and thru inaudible conversation, asked what I was doing there. Mindful of having the Priesthood, my mind said back, Don't worry, I'm not staying. I will be gone in a bit.
That sounds pretty intense. Your description is interesting, little green men. I wonder if our spirit bodies looked very differently from what we have now and that the "demons" kept their pre-mortal appearance.

Thanks for sharing.

I also believe I have seen ghosts.

Sir H

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

I loveeeeee this topic!!! I love learning about people's experiences and I love learning how to defeat the enemy.
I've had so many experiences I can't count anylonger, I deal with them daily. However there's two things I would like to tell you. One time I was getting a blessing from a man that was trying to help me with my demon issue. Well, when he was finished, the demons were still inside of me. Some left, but they made themselves present within my body, I could actually feel them. It surprised me a lot and scared me a bit, I told the man that there were more inside of me, 3 of them and then suddenly I could not speak. My tongue was bound by these demons. I could not even say a word, squeak or freak out. I was surprised, but not scared at this point. I pointed at my throat and a woman realized that I couldn't speak, so she was able to tell the blessing man that I was having more problems now. Well, eventually we were able to cast them out and then my ability to speak again came back. You truly can't make any noise when this happens, and it's not scary, or shouldn't be. I had faith that I would quickly have my voice back.

The second one is interesting. It's truly like a movie, a horror movie honestly that's what it felt like. Anyway, dealing with the demon issues that I have I was willing to do anything God asked me to to get rid of them once and for all. I was on a walk one day, and a voice said "If you go to the temple, Michael the Arc angel will come and he will save you from these demons," So I quickly started heading home to get my car and head over there. Well demons pretending to be God said to me "If you go back to your house you'll be destroyed by the demons waiting there for you, walk to the temple," so I walked. And by the time I reached the hospital it was dark. I was walking through the parking lot because demons were holding my shoulders and guiding my walk, it's hard to explain how I believed this was a good spirit but I did believe that it was a good spirit trying to help me avoid demons I couldn't see.

Suddenly I saw a man appear out of nowhere, and a voice said to me, "Do you believe now?" and I quickly avoided looking at him hoping my angels would protect me because I could not cast out demons that I was dealing with (only other people could) and so I didn't cast him out, but I walked around him, trying to avoid this character of evil that appeared. What was interesting was that he was wearing denim jeans and a jacket. Now as I walked passed this man I quickly walked towards olive garden. And suddenly two witches appeared, or warlocks, whichever, and they looked at me under their hoods. They were wearing black robes with hoods. They looked at me and then whispered to eachother, then looked at me and then whispered to eachother again. It frightened me badly and I walked through olive garden's parking lot to avoid them. I continued my walk with demons whispering terrible and scary things in my ears. "We're going to kill you," "We're behind you," etc.

I got to a point in the walk where I walked under a sign that says "las vegas" and "Salt lake city" when something peculiar happened. There are no lights on that sign, however the sign was lit and when I went under it demons said "you're the bride of christ" and then suddenly one of the lights turned off. It was the salt lake side. And I felt a nervousness around me from the demons, it felt like the miracle was done by Christ, and twisted weirdly by the devil. But I'm still unclear as to who created the light miracle.

Well, I kept walking and walking in my sandals and short sleeves and it was in march, so it was getting cold outside, and it started to sprinkle a little. I kept going and kept seeing demons cross the street after me, and I would cross to the other side of the road and they would disappear. Well, eventually I was a block away from the temple, after torture mentally of everything attacking me it seemed. I heard footsteps next to me, but no one was there. I felt like it was the same man who appeared suddenly at the hospital and I was frightened. Well, by the time I got to the temple I was spent. And when I got there the demons pretending to be God told me "Shut your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to, what will happen next will frighten you," I shut my eyes quickly, then suddenly a demon of light appeared. He went inbetween the fence and towards me. They asked me to bow to it, I refused. I started casting out with my arm to the square, and the demon would provoke me, and scare me by going back and forth slowly between the fence and coming close to me and then backing away. It was so frightening at the time, and I kept casting out and casting out and yelling and casting out. Nothing was working. Then demons made it even more dramatic, if that was even possible at the time, but they did. They mimicked the idea and feeling of thousands of demons floating in the air, all surrounding me. Now, this probably didn't actually happen, the thousands of demons or anything, but they attacked my senses that can sense demons and they made it seem like I was going to fight the horde of hell tonight by myself.

I refused to sit down, or fall to the ground which I really needed to do at the time because I was in so much terrible pain from standing for so long doing nothing but casting out. It was probably 3am, and I'm standing there terrified, mortified, and casting out and none of it was working. Well right when my brain was about to take a flying leap out of existence, when I was just about to crack mentally from fear, I heard two pairs of people's footsteps coming towards me. I suddenly felt the spirit tell me that these people were good, however I was terrified beyond belief that I couldn't understand that. A man (who I later found out was a normal human) came with another man (who was an angel). The human stood in front of me and began speaking to me, and the angel came and supported me by placing his chest on my arm that was raised to the square. I felt so much relief, however I also was terrified that Satan had sent evil beings to kill me. Eventually I found they were good. I peeked from beneath my lashes and saw the angel wearing nice black shoes, black pants, and a beautiful trench coat, the other human man was wearing tennis shoes. I quickly closed my eyes again remembering what "God" had told me to do, to shut my eyes. Well, the spirit was very strong when the man spoke, I felt it burn in my chest with intensity. I knew then and there that he was a good person. I thought at this time that he was Michael the Arc angel, and I asked to go where he was going. However, he wasn't the angel lol, but that's okay. I started walking and the angel I heard coming to me, and supporting my arm, didn't come along with us and disappeared. I was in so much pain mentally and physically. My feet were in such bad shape that I couldn't even walk without limping, it was like stepping on glass and needles for a block. When we crossed the street, this man said "There's a couch here, I think it's for you, I'm not sure why it's here, but I think it's for you," so I quickly sat down on the wet couch and rested my feet for a long time. The miracle couch! ha. Finally we got to his place and he let me stay the night.
I later was able to find this man, and I asked him if he was an angel, and he said no. Which honestly makes sense with some of the things he told me about joseph smith that weren't true. lol He also told me that he didn't even see another man that was with us. But he exclaimed, "That must be my angel!" lol
I was actually trying to find his house about a month ago and I finally found it. I had a feeling that they were going to move, and I actually caught his daughter in time before she moved and now I have his number and I talked to him about it. It was incredible!

There ya go. Two stories. :)

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

When I was young I saw ghosts many times. I knew they were not actually alive, I even tried to converse with them, but I don't remember being afraid. I do remember one time one of them pulled the blanket over my foot when it was sticking out. Although, I don't remember any of them looking like a stereotypical demon.

Also, when I was 8 or so and at some relatives house the kids got out a Ouiji Board. At first it was interesting, then things got weird, then scary. I felt a dark smothering feeling and ran from the room. They are banned from my house and I have been teased about it, although I have no fear of Tarot cards. They are just interesting artistic pictures to me.

I have had spiritual experiences which were very different in nature.

Sir H

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

XEmilyX wrote: August 16th, 2021, 8:23 pm I loveeeeee this topic!!! I love learning about people's experiences and I love learning how to defeat the enemy.
I've had so many experiences I can't count anylonger, I deal with them daily. However there's two things I would like to tell you. One time I was getting a blessing from a man that was trying to help me with my demon issue. Well, when he was finished, the demons were still inside of me. Some left, but they made themselves present within my body, I could actually feel them. It surprised me a lot and scared me a bit, I told the man that there were more inside of me, 3 of them and then suddenly I could not speak. My tongue was bound by these demons. I could not even say a word, squeak or freak out. I was surprised, but not scared at this point. I pointed at my throat and a woman realized that I couldn't speak, so she was able to tell the blessing man that I was having more problems now. Well, eventually we were able to cast them out and then my ability to speak again came back. You truly can't make any noise when this happens, and it's not scary, or shouldn't be. I had faith that I would quickly have my voice back.

The second one is interesting. It's truly like a movie, a horror movie honestly that's what it felt like. Anyway, dealing with the demon issues that I have I was willing to do anything God asked me to to get rid of them once and for all. I was on a walk one day, and a voice said "If you go to the temple, Michael the Arc angel will come and he will save you from these demons," So I quickly started heading home to get my car and head over there. Well demons pretending to be God said to me "If you go back to your house you'll be destroyed by the demons waiting there for you, walk to the temple," so I walked. And by the time I reached the hospital it was dark. I was walking through the parking lot because demons were holding my shoulders and guiding my walk, it's hard to explain how I believed this was a good spirit but I did believe that it was a good spirit trying to help me avoid demons I couldn't see.

Suddenly I saw a man appear out of nowhere, and a voice said to me, "Do you believe now?" and I quickly avoided looking at him hoping my angels would protect me because I could not cast out demons that I was dealing with (only other people could) and so I didn't cast him out, but I walked around him, trying to avoid this character of evil that appeared. What was interesting was that he was wearing denim jeans and a jacket. Now as I walked passed this man I quickly walked towards olive garden. And suddenly two witches appeared, or warlocks, whichever, and they looked at me under their hoods. They were wearing black robes with hoods. They looked at me and then whispered to eachother, then looked at me and then whispered to eachother again. It frightened me badly and I walked through olive garden's parking lot to avoid them. I continued my walk with demons whispering terrible and scary things in my ears. "We're going to kill you," "We're behind you," etc.

I got to a point in the walk where I walked under a sign that says "las vegas" and "Salt lake city" when something peculiar happened. There are no lights on that sign, however the sign was lit and when I went under it demons said "you're the bride of christ" and then suddenly one of the lights turned off. It was the salt lake side. And I felt a nervousness around me from the demons, it felt like the miracle was done by Christ, and twisted weirdly by the devil. But I'm still unclear as to who created the light miracle.

Well, I kept walking and walking in my sandals and short sleeves and it was in march, so it was getting cold outside, and it started to sprinkle a little. I kept going and kept seeing demons cross the street after me, and I would cross to the other side of the road and they would disappear. Well, eventually I was a block away from the temple, after torture mentally of everything attacking me it seemed. I heard footsteps next to me, but no one was there. I felt like it was the same man who appeared suddenly at the hospital and I was frightened. Well, by the time I got to the temple I was spent. And when I got there the demons pretending to be God told me "Shut your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to, what will happen next will frighten you," I shut my eyes quickly, then suddenly a demon of light appeared. He went inbetween the fence and towards me. They asked me to bow to it, I refused. I started casting out with my arm to the square, and the demon would provoke me, and scare me by going back and forth slowly between the fence and coming close to me and then backing away. It was so frightening at the time, and I kept casting out and casting out and yelling and casting out. Nothing was working. Then demons made it even more dramatic, if that was even possible at the time, but they did. They mimicked the idea and feeling of thousands of demons floating in the air, all surrounding me. Now, this probably didn't actually happen, the thousands of demons or anything, but they attacked my senses that can sense demons and they made it seem like I was going to fight the horde of hell tonight by myself.

I refused to sit down, or fall to the ground which I really needed to do at the time because I was in so much terrible pain from standing for so long doing nothing but casting out. It was probably 3am, and I'm standing there terrified, mortified, and casting out and none of it was working. Well right when my brain was about to take a flying leap out of existence, when I was just about to crack mentally from fear, I heard two pairs of people's footsteps coming towards me. I suddenly felt the spirit tell me that these people were good, however I was terrified beyond belief that I couldn't understand that. A man (who I later found out was a normal human) came with another man (who was an angel). The human stood in front of me and began speaking to me, and the angel came and supported me by placing his chest on my arm that was raised to the square. I felt so much relief, however I also was terrified that Satan had sent evil beings to kill me. Eventually I found they were good. I peeked from beneath my lashes and saw the angel wearing nice black shoes, black pants, and a beautiful trench coat, the other human man was wearing tennis shoes. I quickly closed my eyes again remembering what "God" had told me to do, to shut my eyes. Well, the spirit was very strong when the man spoke, I felt it burn in my chest with intensity. I knew then and there that he was a good person. I thought at this time that he was Michael the Arc angel, and I asked to go where he was going. However, he wasn't the angel lol, but that's okay. I started walking and the angel I heard coming to me, and supporting my arm, didn't come along with us and disappeared. I was in so much pain mentally and physically. My feet were in such bad shape that I couldn't even walk without limping, it was like stepping on glass and needles for a block. When we crossed the street, this man said "There's a couch here, I think it's for you, I'm not sure why it's here, but I think it's for you," so I quickly sat down on the wet couch and rested my feet for a long time. The miracle couch! ha. Finally we got to his place and he let me stay the night.
I later was able to find this man, and I asked him if he was an angel, and he said no. Which honestly makes sense with some of the things he told me about joseph smith that weren't true. lol He also told me that he didn't even see another man that was with us. But he exclaimed, "That must be my angel!" lol
I was actually trying to find his house about a month ago and I finally found it. I had a feeling that they were going to move, and I actually caught his daughter in time before she moved and now I have his number and I talked to him about it. It was incredible!

There ya go. Two stories. :)
Wow. Your experiences are very detailed. It appears that for some of us the Vail is very thin. A while back, someone, I think it was Truefaith related an experience where he conversed with a disembodied spirit and that he thought the Vail was thinning. I am wondering if that means more people will be able to see both good and evil spirits including demons. Perhaps this is why we have been given tools to ascertain which is which.

Thank you for sharing, as you can see you are not the only one :)

Sir H

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Trying to be brief here, if possible. The old term- "daemon" was used in the broad sense, basically akin as an angel. Somewhere down the line, somebody somehow twisted it to mean the ones not so very good, to which we now refer to as demons with a negative or evil influence. But originally the term noted first was for all spirits.

Another thing to realize is that each spiriit has "currents". Sometimes these currents can be interpreted or I should say manifested in what we refer to as evil which in a sense, is a sort of energy veil. In other words, less light flowing thru is like an e-veil (short term). Lacking for a better term, it lacks sufficient light & understanding.

So the next time you encounter what might be termed a dark spirit, infuse yourself with Light & Love. As Jesus once noted, you must become the candlestick or candle or lamp.

There are two books out on Possession which I have noted over in a thread in the Gospel section that had to do with plural pronouns, as the one who created the thread was noting the instance of Jesus casting out "Legion" which noted it was many spirits together.

In the Kabbalah, it is understood thay some spirits act as a sort of leech. A person who does not know how to shut their "windows" eventually allow these careless spirits to perhaps "sublet" with them. You get a sort of Jekyl & Hyde type of person. Sometimes, neither is aware of the other, but manifest thru the same sackcloth/wineskin (physical body). This physical body is merely a vehicle which a soul or spirit uses in manifesting /navigating this physical realm.

Some people get stuck when they pass on from this realm. They may get stuck in the very hell they created. Or they may get stuck in some sort of repetition. All that may be needed is for someone to shine the light for them to help them, such as a prayer of guidance.

Anyway, mainstream medical or science, does not recognize spirit possession as a possibility. But one of the books I had mentioned, one was a doctor who said she realized something was going on & wanted to help those who needed it. And she found methods which work. I'll see if I can find the titles of those two books.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Here ya go ...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OK, I finally found my listing on the two books that get into ridding people of spirit possession I had spoken of. It was not dated, some may have been 10 or so years ago. I am not sure if they are the same size or their current costs, as it seems they are higher priced than originally posted when I snipped this info. They may have a different publisher now, as to that possible reason. I did find them listed in the past week on Amazon.

'Freeing the Captives: The Emerging Therapy of Treating Spirit Attachment'
by Louise Ireland-Frey
ISBN: 1-57174-136-4
336 pages
5½ x 8½ inches
Trade Paper

Possession by Spirits.

Stories of spirit possession come to us from earliest recorded history. Modern science typically has looked on these reports as the product of ignorance and superstition.

Modern science may be wrong. It may, in fact, be changing its mind.

Louise Ireland-Frey, M.D., was working as a hypnotherapist in the latter years of her medical career, when quite suddenly she became involved with a phenomenon that she could only understand as spirit possession. Already interested in psychic functioning and metaphysics, she plunged into this new world, discovering the "attached" entities occur quite commonly in patients experiencing mental, emotional, and physical distress. Working with patients of all ages and life conditions, she gradually developed highly successful techniques that she calls Spirit Releasement Therapy.

Drawing from her most interesting and dynamic cases, Dr. Ireland-Frey recounts what she had learned:

*how "attached" entities can be responsible for any number of physical, mental, and emotional disorders
*what conditions make such invasions possible
*the plights described as obsession and possession -- and what can be done to prevent them
*how to rescue lost and wandering souls

Skeptical? Dr. Ireland-Frey's experience and success give you a clear picture of the existence, consequences, and treatment of spirit possession -- everything you need to make an informed decision.

================================

'Healing Lost Souls: Releasing Unwanted Spirits from Your Energy Body'
by William J. Baldwin
ISBN: 1-57174-366-9
336 pages
5½ x 8½ inches
Trade Paper

For two decades, William Baldwin has been a pioneer in the ever-expanding therapeutic fields of Spirit Releasement, Past Life Regression, and Soul-Mind Fragmentation. In his Florida practice, he uses these therapies routinely to help patients who suffer from Dissociative Trance and Dissociative Identity (formerly called Multiple Personality) Disorders.

Healing Lost Souls explains the attributes of each therapy in everyday language, and provides dozens of case studies to illustrate its clinical use. Likening his work to the ancient practice of shamanism, Baldwin has found that psychological disorders are often rooted in past life traumas, the interference of attached entities of various origins, and the fragmentation of one’s soul. Baldwin stresses the importance of active patient participation throughout the stages of regression, as well as the need to treat encountered entities with respect, since they are often mere lost souls as bewildered and frightened as the patients themselves.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Lynn wrote: August 16th, 2021, 9:05 pm Trying to be brief here, if possible. The old term- "daemon" was used in the broad sense, basically akin as an angel. Somewhere down the line, somebody somehow twisted it to mean the ones not so very good, to which we now refer to as demons with a negative or evil influence. But originally the term noted first was for all spirits.

Another thing to realize is that each spiriit has "currents". Sometimes these currents can be interpreted or I should say manifested in what we refer to as evil which in a sense, is a sort of energy veil. In other words, less light flowing thru is like an e-veil (short term). Lacking for a better term, it lacks sufficient light & understanding.

So the next time you encounter what might be termed a dark spirit, infuse yourself with Light & Love. As Jesus once noted, you must become the candlestick or candle or lamp.

There are two books out on Possession which I have noted over in a thread in the Gospel section that had to do with plural pronouns, as the one who created the thread was noting the instance of Jesus casting out "Legion" which noted it was many spirits together.

In the Kabbalah, it is understood thay some spirits act as a sort of leech. A person who does not know how to shut their "windows" eventually allow these careless spirits to perhaps "sublet" with them. You get a sort of Jekyl & Hyde type of person. Sometimes, neither is aware of the other, but manifest thru the same sackcloth/wineskin (physical body). This physical body is merely a vehicle which a soul or spirit uses in manifesting /navigating this physical realm.

Some people get stuck when they pass on from this realm. They may get stuck in the very hell they created. Or they may get stuck in some sort of repetition. All that may be needed is for someone to shine the light for them to help them, such as a prayer of guidance.

Anyway, mainstream medical or science, does not recognize spirit possession as a possibility. But one of the books I had mentioned, one was a doctor who said she realized something was going on & wanted to help those who needed it. And she found methods which work. I'll see if I can find the titles of those two books.
Interesting.

So, to clarify, what you are saying is that demons or daemons are spirits just like people who have died and not the 1/3 who were cast out?

Thank you for your contribution and the reading recommendations, I will look into them.

Sir H

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

There's this certain female spirit who's haunted me on a few occasions. Here's a post I made back when it had only been the initial instance -
abijah wrote: September 17th, 2018, 8:00 pm my last experience was around last november sometime, i had just slipped into bed and my mind was wandering while i tried to get to sleep. it was my first, and as of yet my only visitation from an evil spirit, a female. what traumatised me was how i immediately knew her. i didnt have any clue mentally as to her identity (still don’t), but i think my spirit remembered perfectly. i remember feeling deeply heartbroken after seeing (is this the right word?) how ugly she had become.

good spirits in my experience are always beautiful and serene while the nasty ones are always ugly and well agitated.
Its interesting how harakim in this thread mentioned he had a bird who had a dark, grim spirit about her that made him feel agitated, and that definitely rings true for me and I think they were correct in their assessment. From what I've observed, evil spirits are characteristically very agitated, something like a state of perpetual, nauseated flusteredness.

As well as ugliness. This spirit in particular those few instances, always made me cringe foremost at her stark ugliness, especially when juxtaposed against the weird sort of familiarity there - stirring up since-dormant evocations of something mentally inaccessible to me because of the veil, pieces of myself in slumber since my birth, but still managing to make me feel sick and immensely distressed. Like of something very beautiful having become altogether tarnished.

I can't say its accurate to say I see spirits the same way i see most things. Its like its partly with my eyes, but somehow simultaneously with my mind's/spirit's eye(s), as if there's some sort of cognitive/visualising element to it. Like that part of your mind you use to imagine/envision/create things -- to me it kind of feels like that mental/spiritual faculty plays some sort of role in perceiving/interfacing with spirits. Something like dreaming when you're awake, it feels like to me, only as a fully-conscious agent.
Last edited by abijah` on August 16th, 2021, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

As a young child I would, from time to time, not be able to sleep because I could feel the presence of and “hear” voices from beings I intuitively knew were evil. I put hear in quotes because it wasn’t with my physical ears... but it was definitely hearing. The voices would simply say my name over and over, in a mocking tone, for hours on end. Very frightening. When I finally got the courage to tell my mother about it she put me on the couch where I could see the microwave light. The voices stopped at that point.

Then, many years later I had an experience where I allowed an evil spirit to enter my body (I was clinically depressed, wanted to die, and the spirit asked if it could enter my body. I told it I wanted it to kill me, and that it could. Stooooo-pid.). My parents found me on my hands and knees, racing like a lunatic and vomiting. Apparently I begged for a priesthood blessing which was administered, and I fell asleep.

Since then I’ve had many of these types of spirits approach me, but since I learned how to refuse them, I simply do so and they are compelled to leave. Over time, they’ve pretty much stopped bothering me... guess I’m not an easy target anymore.

Aprhys
captain of 1,000

Post by Aprhys »

HVDC wrote: August 16th, 2021, 6:42 pm
Aprhys wrote: August 16th, 2021, 11:49 am Back in 1995 I was riding on the Atlanta light rail system. The Marta. I was reading a book minding my own business when I felt someone looking at me. I looked up and across the aisle and slightly to my right sat a light-skinned, black woman. She was absolutely beautiful. She had almond shaped eyes which were noticably larger than normal but wouldn't be considered abnormal. Her eyes were black as coal but extremely glossy and shiny. I looked up at her and she stared at me. Stared straight through me. This woman seemed completely non-human to me. As she looked at me I felt absolutely cold and a huge rush of fear overwhelmed me. I felt like she had some sort of unknown power that allowed her to tell what I was thinking and in a way control my mind. As if she could speak directly to my mind. The thought was put into my head that this person had an eternity of knowledge which they would gladly share if I would just ask and then follow. I immediately got off of the train at the next stop and as the train continued on I still stared through the glass at this creature as it stared straight at me. I couldn't take my eyes off of "it." I still remember this experience to this day as if it happened yesterday.
That was very interesting. I think I would have been terrified. And while I have met many scary people while riding busses, I do think they were mostly human. Thank you for sharing. Did you notice if any one else saw her? And do you think she was specifically interested in you or did you just happen to cross paths? It sounds like it was random, but I am looking for any commonalities.

Sir H
I don't know if anyone else saw her. There weren't that many people on the train at that time. I didn't see her get on the train, at least I didn't notice her get on the train. But there she was all of the sudden, staring right into my soul. Whether she was real or a spirit I cannot say. But I can say that there was real evil there that day.