X Factor Winner - Altiyan Childs - Exposes this World's Secret Religion

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Re: X Factor Winner - Altiyan Childs - Exposes this World's Secret Religion

Post by darknesstolight »

When I went through the temple in my heart my oaths were to the Father of Jesus the Christ and to Jesus the Christ. It was the only thing that I comprehended that ritual to be about, and in the beginning I assumed loyalty to the Church was loyalty to the Father but I have learned that my promises to the Father are not bound to the Church.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

darknesstolight wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 7:10 am When I went through the temple in my heart my oaths were to the Father of Jesus the Christ and to Jesus the Christ. It was the only thing that I comprehended that ritual to be about, and in the beginning I assumed loyalty to the Church was loyalty to the Father but I have learned that my promises to the Father are not bound to the Church.
First time through the temple, I tried to see it similarly though it wasn’t easy. I had a bit of a melt down right in the celestial room & a friend tried to reassure me by saying, “Just imagine it as symbolic of Christ.” It didn’t completely solve things but helped.

Now I see how evil freemasonry is & how the endowment is based on it. I also clearly understand that the church is FAR from God & my loyalty is to God. Sometimes we don’t give our own first intuitive impression enough credit, especially when up against a multi-billion $ & multi-million member religious corporation that involves enormous social pressure.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Chip wrote: August 4th, 2021, 12:57 pm In the video, Mormonism comes up at 41:50.

She says that the Mormon connection runs "from their heads and the bishops, and the structure they've set up for their department." Sounds like she's not really familiar with how the church works. Maybe because bishops are very high-level in Catholicism, she supposes they are in Mormonism, as well.
Not the first time I've come across such a mistake. A common one for outsiders.