X Factor Winner - Altiyan Childs - Exposes this World's Secret Religion

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
GeeR
captain of 1,000

X Factor Winner - Altiyan Childs - Exposes this World's Secret Religion

Post by GeeR »

My son informed me about this rock-stars death bed confession on You Tube, so far I’ve only viewed 30 minutes of it but it sounds pretty legit. I looked his name up on Wikipedia and it said this about him: “On 15 April 2021, Altiyan released a five-hour YouTube video in which he alleged that the world was secretly run by an "inner circle" of Freemasons, open only to the rich, powerful, and members of prestigious families, including many politicians, businessmen, musicians, actors, and other entertainers. Altiyan claimed to have been part of this cult, and that his life was now at risk for posting the video exposing them.”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altiyan_Childs

Take it for what it’s worth. Here it is: https://youtu.be/lBkcSwQVuSs

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: X Factor Winner - Altiyan Childs - Exposes this World's Secret Religion

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Very good video, I’ve reached out to Altiyan a couple times and he seems solid.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Is it possible to join this religion the great whore religion and then repent or is it the unpardonable sin?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

GeeR wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 11:42 am My son informed me about this rock-stars death bed confession on You Tube, so far I’ve only viewed 30 minutes of it but it sounds pretty legit. I looked his name up on Wikipedia and it said this about him: “On 15 April 2021, Altiyan released a five-hour YouTube video in which he alleged that the world was secretly run by an "inner circle" of Freemasons, open only to the rich, powerful, and members of prestigious families, including many politicians, businessmen, musicians, actors, and other entertainers. Altiyan claimed to have been part of this cult, and that his life was now at risk for posting the video exposing them.”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altiyan_Childs

Why did you describe it as a "death bed confession"?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

That video is 5 hours long because people must see THOUSANDS of pictures of everyone who is anyone in the public sphere making their secret hand gestures dozens of times, before it will penetrate the public's mind that these people really are just about everyone you'd see when you turn on your TV or read the news. Nearly every politician and entertainer is part of the secret society that seeks to gain control of all peoples and lands. They are a bunch of sold-out sickos who've kicked The Spirit to the curb and are in Satan's employ. The next worse thing to these people are all those who refuse to see what is happening around us. They are another bunch of sell-outs.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Robin Hood wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 3:30 pm
GeeR wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 11:42 am My son informed me about this rock-stars death bed confession on You Tube, so far I’ve only viewed 30 minutes of it but it sounds pretty legit. I looked his name up on Wikipedia and it said this about him: “On 15 April 2021, Altiyan released a five-hour YouTube video in which he alleged that the world was secretly run by an "inner circle" of Freemasons, open only to the rich, powerful, and members of prestigious families, including many politicians, businessmen, musicians, actors, and other entertainers. Altiyan claimed to have been part of this cult, and that his life was now at risk for posting the video exposing them.”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altiyan_Childs

Likely because the penalty for exposing what he did is death. In gruesome ways too, a few are mentioned in the vid.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

markharr wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 12:20 pm Is it possible to join this religion the great whore religion and then repent or is it the unpardonable sin?
You have to have been exposed to light first

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

This caught my eye from the documentary. Our church, Lucis Trust, and the United Nations are combined together all to establish Agenda 2030.
Attachments
2021-08-03_16-58-03.png
2021-08-03_16-58-03.png (198.48 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
2021-08-03_16-55-30.png
2021-08-03_16-55-30.png (416.48 KiB) Viewed 1790 times

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

Robin Hood wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 3:30 pm

Perhaps that phrase is a misnomer but then again maybe not. In the first 30 min. Altyian said after he had a close call with death he decided to come clean (repent?) and expose (confess) this evil organization to the world, I assume, so that their blood would not be upon his garments sort of thing. I felt he was trying to make penitence for his mistakes for being part of the problem before he had his near death experience that was a wake up call for him in realizing that the one true God upstairs was the one true God responsible for saving his life. I think he was making an attempt to get his life in order and be right with God before he had another near death experience either accidental or deliberate.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I wonder if it's true that the higher up you are, the more you are promoted giving you A list celebrity status or a higher level political office? Daniel Craig as an example was pretty openly wearing that evil shirt and he is definitely A list. At the same time, a lot of minor celebrities openly wearing 666 shirts and the like as well.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

A previous thread discussion on this (click arrow in quote below)…
Here’s a summary of that long 5 hours:
Thinker wrote: May 12th, 2021, 11:23 pm Finally finished. Some notes:

1:18 satanic & Freemason same evil oriented pentagram. 1:22 Freemasonry requires belief in supernatural power & deems atheist like madman. 1:23 Magic works because there’s a power/hierarchical (pyramid) structure in the Spirit realm - they call on these. 1:29 Order of Skull & Bones - Bush etc. 1:32 Satan (like Freemason) ritual combines Gnostic, Cabalístic, Hermetic & Masonic elements. 1:33 Satanism cloaked in Christianity bound to develop in Russia (1800’s). 1:39 Lucifer - god of this world. 1:42 Zachariah 11:17 worthless shepherd with eye utterly darkened (Christ is the good shepherd, who Saranists hate.) 1:52 Evil is seen as good & good as evil & 2:00 Masonic checkered floor represent “cannot separate good from evil, so evil is good.” (Previously: explained how most powerful lies are warped truths.) 2:01 Joe Rogan eye on forehead as his podcast symbol. 2:04 (Bible:) “Lucifer fell from Heaven as lightning.” 2:12 In 1932 added to USDollar: under eye/pyramid: “novus ordo seclorum” = new order of the ages. 2:13 Peace symbol is upside down broken cross - Masonic rep’s death to Christianity. 2:15 above eye/pyramid on $: “annuit coeptis” = winks undertaking (pledge)... Proverbs 10:10 “whoever winks maliciously with their eye is plotting perversity”. Together on $: “a plot to undertake by oath a new world order.” 2:39 Lucis Trust (previously “Lucifer Publishing Co.) founded by Freemason author - consults UN. 3:16 Satanism: “Do whatever you want - no shame when evil is good.”

(?? 3:19 fulfilling its destiny? Is this to gather power by persuading more to believe evil will succeed?” 5 hours of indoctrination under the guise of revealing? 3:32 ??& 4:23 pushing belief in Jesus as human sacrifice scapegoate??? Even threatening if we don’t believe in it 4:55. False causation 5:00, 5:03 alluded to Catholicism twisting Christianity but then goes back to claiming that corrupt Christianity must be true since Satanism is real. 5:10 Claiming Christian dogma better than any other. If he was really going against Freemasonry- wouldn’t this at least be censored on YouTube. He often says, “are u ready?” (4:44) A phrase of new age... His hair repeatedly covering his eye & his choice of black & white clothing seem ironic - something feels off.)

3:39 “Age of Reason” on Georgia guide stones & book by Thomas Paine. 3:41 Georgia guide stones by “Christian Rose Cross” aka Freemason Rosicrucian/Rosenkreuz. 3:45 New Age/New Satanic Age rooted in Freemasonry. (3:54 ?? but Jesus warned against referring him as god... but said that “the kingdom of God is within you.” Again pushing Warped ideas of Christ.??) 4:01 Cashless society 98% (Australia only?) by 2024. 4:02 U R slave to Ed, entertainment & economics & Freemasonry is slave master. 4:06 1300’s Conquest of the world... long been planned, 2 eagles- 2 political parties serve same. 4:07 $ “order out of chaos” - achieve evil while looking like hero. 4:14 Freemasons will make friends with enemies to get closer to their goal. 4:16 Alex Jones & DaliLama also Freemasons. 4:31 World economic forum circle going through 3 O’s (6’s). 4:43 “Chanel (perfume co) smart guillotine.” 4:44 Noahide laws 1996 signed in. 4:58 Christ said above all, stop making oaths (including to worship human sacrifice/warped Christianity?).

https://youtu.be/bZ4NTdSK5ac

I think maybe- re ^ Satanism brings lower spirits even lower to earth, Godliness seeks to rise up to higher realms which honor free agency & do not work on magic controls as much as humbly submitting to will of God.

From a comment: “Symbolism is the lowest form of evidence. You can decide anything is a symbol and jump to conclusions.” His band was called “Masonia” & his aunt murdered as a child - probably at least colors some of his views. Overall, interesting, but less hopeful than Christ would be, I think. Belief in evil as “destiny” is counter to free agency. Belief is powerful & I believe there is indeed a “narrow way” in which good prevails. With God on our side, we are more powerful than the adversary. Truth carves itself. What goes around comes around.

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

it’s really the religion of the Kabbalist’s, whom follow the Talmud & Zohar….

the Masonic designation is a front to the World, based on what most would consider a legitimate cause and to pull in as many useful idiots as possible that unbeknownst to them run defense with numerous good deeds associated with the Masonic/Shriners humanitarian arms…….

the hierarchy are Jewish Kabbalist’s

a coupla of Epstein’s & Maxwell’s victims spoke openly of how Jeff & Gislaine explained how it all worked…..and that because, they(the victims) weren’t Jewish, didn’t really matter cause they where only here to serve the Kabbalist Jew and after death as well….

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

He also says the Satanists call it "The Great Work". You can't delve into this without researching who was on our own strengthening members committee the first time there was a Satanic scare in our church. Now, if you know anything about this and don't name names, no one believes you. If you do name names, you get sued for defamation. There is literally nothing that a person can do that knows about this stuff first hand. Combine that with the sexual innuendo you hear about at church and conference including things like "be all in" and "hard is good" it starts to make one sick. And looking at the heart with a phallic symbol in it on our own church youth logo and I don't see how we can keep our eyes closed and not be part of the problem. It's a way to look at D&C 123 with new eyes. If we can wake up en masse the fact is there are going to be a lot of people coming out of occult abuse backgrounds who need healing because the abuse is in tandem with hypnosis technology as a way of making people slaves due to mental controls. I don't know how to sort out the victims from the perpetrators but I think for those who want to come clean they ought to have a chance. After all, Jesus did die for them to have a chance to get out, at least that's my opinion.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Chip wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 3:50 pm That video is 5 hours long because people must see THOUSANDS of pictures of everyone who is anyone in the public sphere making their secret hand gestures dozens of times, before it will penetrate the public's mind that these people really are just about everyone you'd see when you turn on your TV or read the news. Nearly every politician and entertainer is part of the secret society that seeks to gain control of all peoples and lands. They are a bunch of sold-out sickos who've kicked The Spirit to the curb and are in Satan's employ. The next worse thing to these people are all those who refuse to see what is happening around us. They are another bunch of sell-outs.
So many of them were sold into it as very small children, though, by their families. So one wonders how accountable each individual is and much of their sin will be laid on the “goat for Azazel” and sent off over a cliff, for their sakes.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Pazooka wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 10:26 pm
Chip wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 3:50 pm That video is 5 hours long because people must see THOUSANDS of pictures of everyone who is anyone in the public sphere making their secret hand gestures dozens of times, before it will penetrate the public's mind that these people really are just about everyone you'd see when you turn on your TV or read the news. Nearly every politician and entertainer is part of the secret society that seeks to gain control of all peoples and lands. They are a bunch of sold-out sickos who've kicked The Spirit to the curb and are in Satan's employ. The next worse thing to these people are all those who refuse to see what is happening around us. They are another bunch of sell-outs.
So many of them were sold into it as very small children, though, by their families. So one wonders how accountable each individual is and much of their sin will be laid on the “goat for Azazel” and sent off over a cliff, for their sakes.
Yes, I forgot about that. The evil of these people is greater than what could develop in a single lifetime.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I honestly think we need healing and deprogramming centers in every state to deal with this once we have it part of the public consciousness and understand the true cause for mental illness in this society. When you do something against God's law... Even if you were forced to, drugged, and hypnotized, you begin to lose your mind. And even children are dealing with this and we wonder why there is so much autism. It isn't just the vaccines. It's the child sexual abuse happening to the kids next door. We can only drug away these problems for so long before we see what's causing them.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

Watched the whole thing. Wow. Interesting. I believe him. I feel so bad for all these people who sold their souls for power riches and fame. I had this weird dream though after watching this where I was speaking to two Satanists and trying to convince them that hell would be terrible place to be, torture, pain, horrible acts. They kept ignoring, deflecting and getting frustrated with me. Lol I don't consider this dream to be important, but it did go along with what I listened to.
And as I was waking up and I suddenly felt this warmth and peace envelop my heart. I felt secure in Christ. I felt like he was a good person, (after hearing for hours on this video how satan thinks jesus is evil will not feel good) it felt like Jesus was there and it's ok. It stayed for quite some time and it was a good feeling. Jesus can give you everything good. And satan cannot.

HisWrathSoon
captain of 100

Post by HisWrathSoon »

Juliet wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 11:19 pm
I honestly think we need healing and deprogramming centers in every state to deal with this once we have it part of the public consciousness and understand the true cause for mental illness in this society. When you do something against God's law... Even if you were forced to, drugged, and hypnotized, you begin to lose your mind. And even children are dealing with this and we wonder why there is so much autism. It isn't just the vaccines. It's the child sexual abuse happening to the kids next door. We can only drug away these problems for so long before we see what's causing them.
The 144k are rescuing children and they are taken to heavenly healing centers. God is order and love.

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Post by OPMissionary »

I thought it was a very solid and comprehensive video, although I'm still inclined to believe freemasonry is only one piece of the puzzle.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

OPMissionary wrote: August 4th, 2021, 7:07 am I thought it was a very solid and comprehensive video, although I'm still inclined to believe freemasonry is only one piece of the puzzle.
As it says, deceivers will wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. And Satan abandons his prey. Everyone on team Satan will be left holding the bag. No winners. Only losers.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

HisWrathSoon wrote: August 4th, 2021, 6:04 am
Juliet wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 11:19 pm
The 144k are rescuing children and they are taken to heavenly healing centers. God is order and love.
I actually have had an angel that was one of the 144,000 help me in my own healing during a very depressed time. Still, to think that you have to have an angel come help you because nobody on earth cares is really depressing. We must care, this isn't just for angels to do. This is for US to do, if we are to ever become angels ourselves.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

OPMissionary wrote: August 4th, 2021, 7:07 am I thought it was a very solid and comprehensive video, although I'm still inclined to believe freemasonry is only one piece of the puzzle.
I'm not sure if you've ever heard of Jessie Czebotar, but her experience is quite shocking. Masonry is one spoke of many she talks about. For those in the LDS mindset, she references a board or council of 13, each of those 13 members has 5 areas of responsibility or influence. I believe she notes Masonry, Deep State, Satanism, Catholocism, and here's the shocker, the Mormons.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

Anybody else see that Dave Cullen's houses (the one he lives in and one he's moving into) were vandalized with the Masonic symbol recently?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6izxLwECuUCb/

He caught the perps on video camera after it happened the first time. What makes this especially creepy is that these guys look like government officials or paramilitary. These aren't your average thugs. One is smart enough even to realize he's on an IR camera, and he appears to be wearing body armor.

Dave has been possibly the loudest online voice out of Ireland exposing the Covid hoax since almost the very beginning. He has done an immense amount of research on all of it.

And he hadn't told anyone on his public channel about his new house he was buying. Someone with access to property records found this out. The Gadiantons are real, they are in high places, and will do anything to keep their secret combinations a secret.

HisWrathSoon
captain of 100

Post by HisWrathSoon »

Any day the smoking gun happens. Watch KSL and Deseret News.