X Factor Winner - Altiyan Childs - Exposes this World's Secret Religion

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: X Factor Winner - Altiyan Childs - Exposes this World's Secret Religion

Post by Robin Hood »

OPMissionary wrote: August 4th, 2021, 7:07 am I thought it was a very solid and comprehensive video, although I'm still inclined to believe freemasonry is only one piece of the puzzle.
You're right.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Remember that the beast turns on the whore and consumes her.

Even those who are at the highest levels of these Luciferian organizations who believe that they are in charge are deceived.

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Post by OPMissionary »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 4th, 2021, 10:20 am
OPMissionary wrote: August 4th, 2021, 7:07 am I thought it was a very solid and comprehensive video, although I'm still inclined to believe freemasonry is only one piece of the puzzle.
I'm not sure if you've ever heard of Jessie Czebotar, but her experience is quite shocking. Masonry is one spoke of many she talks about. For those in the LDS mindset, she references a board or council of 13, each of those 13 members has 5 areas of responsibility or influence. I believe she notes Masonry, Deep State, Satanism, Catholocism, and here's the shocker, the Mormons.
I'll look in to it. We need to recognize that all churches, not just ours, are significantly entrenched in this web of control.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Juliet wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 11:19 pm
Pazooka wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 10:26 pm
Chip wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 3:50 pm That video is 5 hours long because people must see THOUSANDS of pictures of everyone who is anyone in the public sphere making their secret hand gestures dozens of times, before it will penetrate the public's mind that these people really are just about everyone you'd see when you turn on your TV or read the news. Nearly every politician and entertainer is part of the secret society that seeks to gain control of all peoples and lands. They are a bunch of sold-out sickos who've kicked The Spirit to the curb and are in Satan's employ. The next worse thing to these people are all those who refuse to see what is happening around us. They are another bunch of sell-outs.
So many of them were sold into it as very small children, though, by their families. So one wonders how accountable each individual is and much of their sin will be laid on the “goat for Azazel” and sent off over a cliff, for their sakes.
I honestly think we need healing and deprogramming centers in every state to deal with this once we have it part of the public consciousness and understand the true cause for mental illness in this society. When you do something against God's law... Even if you were forced to, drugged, and hypnotized, you begin to lose your mind. And even children are dealing with this and we wonder why there is so much autism. It isn't just the vaccines. It's the child sexual abuse happening to the kids next door. We can only drug away these problems for so long before we see what's causing them.
Juliet, autism is not chlld sexual abuse. I appreicate your concern, but when you go too far, you lose credibility and undermine the real problems that need to be solved.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

I'm not sure if you've ever heard of Jessie Czebotar, but her experience is quite shocking. Masonry is one spoke of many she talks about. For those in the LDS mindset, she references a board or council of 13, each of those 13 members has 5 areas of responsibility or influence. I believe she notes Masonry, Deep State, Satanism, Catholocism, and here's the shocker, the Mormons.
I've heard of this before, i've also listened to Bill Cooper say the same kind of thing. Problem is they never give any evidence whatsoever, only accusations.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

In the video, Mormonism comes up at 41:50.

She says that the Mormon connection runs "from their heads and the bishops, and the structure they've set up for their department." Sounds like she's not really familiar with how the church works. Maybe because bishops are very high-level in Catholicism, she supposes they are in Mormonism, as well.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I watched it. Some of it was new, a lot I was aware of.

What I took from this video is that we should be careful about who we condemn as evil in our hearts because just because they are wicked now, it doesn't mean that they won't have some life-changing event later that opens their eyes.

Like Alma the Younger,

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

gradles21 wrote: August 4th, 2021, 12:34 pm
I've heard of this before, i've also listened to Bill Cooper say the same kind of thing. Problem is they never give any evidence whatsoever, only accusations.
I agree. Secret combinations are difficult to detect. The BoM stated such, that it was only after the abominations were entrench did the people understand their dire situation. What help me make the connection are the fruits of the church. How did things go with: polygamy, blacks/priesthood, tithing, temple ordinances, global citizens, take the jab, wear the mask, buy that tract of land and large multi-plex business condo and vacation hotel, and on and on.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

JuneBug12000 wrote: August 4th, 2021, 11:33 am
Chip wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 3:50 pm That video is 5 hours long because people must see THOUSANDS of pictures of everyone who is anyone in the public sphere making their secret hand gestures dozens of times, before it will penetrate the public's mind that these people really are just about everyone you'd see when you turn on your TV or read the news. Nearly every politician and entertainer is part of the secret society that seeks to gain control of all peoples and lands. They are a bunch of sold-out sickos who've kicked The Spirit to the curb and are in Satan's employ. The next worse thing to these people are all those who refuse to see what is happening around us. They are another bunch of sell-outs.
So many of them were sold into it as very small children, though, by their families. So one wonders how accountable each individual is and much of their sin will be laid on the “goat for Azazel” and sent off over a cliff, for their sakes.
I honestly think we need healing and deprogramming centers in every state to deal with this once we have it part of the public consciousness and understand the true cause for mental illness in this society. When you do something against God's law... Even if you were forced to, drugged, and hypnotized, you begin to lose your mind. And even children are dealing with this and we wonder why there is so much autism. It isn't just the vaccines. It's the child sexual abuse happening to the kids next door. We can only drug away these problems for so long before we see what's causing them.
Juliet, autism is not chlld sexual abuse. I appreicate your concern, but when you go too far, you lose credibility and undermine the real problems that need to be solved.
I didn't mean to say that every case of autism is due to sexual abuse. But I can say that absolutely there will be problems with brain function for those children who are sexually abused, and that information I am sharing is coming from my licensed therapist. She said only the really creative children can survive that type of abuse because many children will become mentally handicapped. Much more of this has been swept under the rug than people realize.

Great8
captain of 100

Post by Great8 »

3:30 hours into and I am floored! Is this the G&A church? What role does our church have in the 'global reset'? Is our church handcuffed?

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

It's an interesting video. I enjoyed it. I'm inclined to believe it. It wouldn't change anything I do or aim for in the world, though. It's too high level and strategic for that.

As for "can you join it and then repent?". My assumptions are that if they would take you, you would have to get tangled up in initiations involving killing animals and then people while blindfolded before reaching a level useful for personal gain.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Juliet wrote: August 4th, 2021, 5:46 pm
JuneBug12000 wrote: August 4th, 2021, 11:33 am

I didn't mean to say that every case of autism is due to sexual abuse. But I can say that absolutely there will be problems with brain function for those children who are sexually abused, and that information I am sharing is coming from my licensed therapist. She said only the really creative children can survive that type of abuse because many children will become mentally handicapped. Much more of this has been swept under the rug than people realize.
I'm on the Wasatch front and I'm in a lot of homes with my line of work and become real good friends with many folks and families. These folks tell me many things about their own families, and maybe they're just dying to tell someone they see won't be judgmental about it, but MANY MANY children/families have gone through the torture of sexual abuse. I always have to contain my shock but it is so much more prevalent than we realize....and most of times it happens from within the family, which blew my mind.
And most of the time it's not usually dealt with by the law, the church keeps it quiet and sweeps it under the rug.

Willow
captain of 100

Post by Willow »

“Serein wrote: ↑
I've gotten through 3hrs so far--definitely worth the time to watch.

Keep in mind our Temple endowments are taken directly from these 'roots'.... New orders grew out of Freemasonry in the 1840's-50's. From the information we have of the origin of our own Temple worship, it is worth considering that we may, in fact, be one of these off-shoots--and be open to considering what that, in reality, implies”

I truly believe in line upon line and here a little there a little.

I have studied this a lot in my life with the founding fathers. With Joseph Smith and the Restoration and the early church and many other things. I have taken tours of quite a few lodges including the lodge in Philadelphia where the founding fathers met. At one time I was bothered by all of this. I no longer am.

I believe that when truth was revealed to Joseph he would take what he learned and implement it under the direction of the Lord.

I can’t share my reasons behind these thoughts as they are sacred. But I do invite all to study it out with an open mind and pray for the Lord does give answers to those who Earnestly seek.

Just to be clear, I have nothing to do with the Freemasons and used to be almost terrified of them as a youth. I no longer feel that way but I have no reason to align myself with them either.

Willow”

This was my reply from the last conversation we had about this video. I did not have time at that time to watch the video. Wow, I still stand behind most of my statement except the one that I am no longer terrified of them.

I guess in truth I am not terrified but am sickened by all of this.

I am also disgusted and horrified at how much Satan worshipping I have allowed into my life and home with all of the entertainment.

I have studied quite extensively masonry from colonial times up to Joseph Smith’s death.

I find it interesting that a lot of the people who are sited as the masters and the one’s who wrote the “bibles and hand books of masonry and the satanic books came to prominence after the death of Joseph Smith.

I do not believe for one moment that the founding fathers who were masons where a part of this. I believe that they were looking for truth and trying to find it where ever they could.

I also believe that there are many vehicles that satan and his secret societies and combinations use. The Kabul is absolutely one.

I hope and pray that those who are wrapped up in this terrible snare will be able to see the awful situation that they are in and turn to our Savior to release them.

The one image that I haven’t been able to get out of my head was the pure hatred that lady gaga (I will not capitalize her name) had on her face for that brief second when the person who was interviewing her said “good lord “. It was a completely satanic look of pure hatred.

There is more that I need to do to protect my family from this evil. I cannot allow this evil in our home any more. I am about to become even more unpopular and a even a bigger gook with my children. Thank goodness they love me. It will need to be small and simple changes starting with me I guess.

Willow
Last edited by Willow on August 6th, 2021, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Willow wrote: August 5th, 2021, 9:30 am

Keep in mind our Temple endowments are taken directly from these 'roots'.... New orders grew out of Freemasonry in the 1840's-50's. From the information we have of the origin of our own Temple worship, it is worth considering that we may, in fact, be one of these off-shoots--and be open to considering what that, in reality, implies.

I had always assumed that it was the other way around. That Lucifer copied and corrupted like he always does.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I am also disgusted and horrified at how much Satan worshipping I have allowed into my life and home with all of the entertainment.

I couldn't agree more with this. I felt the same way.

Willow
captain of 100

Post by Willow »

markharr wrote: August 5th, 2021, 9:41 am

Keep in mind our Temple endowments are taken directly from these 'roots'.... New orders grew out of Freemasonry in the 1840's-50's. From the information we have of the origin of our own Temple worship, it is worth considering that we may, in fact, be one of these off-shoots--and be open to considering what that, in reality, implies.

I had always assumed that it was the other way around. That Lucifer copied and corrupted like he always does.
He truly does copy and corrupt.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Great8 wrote: August 4th, 2021, 5:54 pm 3:30 hours into and I am floored! Is this the G&A church? What role does our church have in the 'global reset'? Is our church handcuffed?
Uchtdorf used the phrase "divine reset" recently, probably to give it a spiritual twist.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

markharr wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 12:20 pm Is it possible to join this religion the great whore religion and then repent or is it the unpardonable sin?
The video indicated that below the 33rd degree none of the membership is initiated into the luciferian religion. Below the 33rd degree they are only being prepped. I'm not sure he is correct about that. I understood that it was at the 32nd degree that they find out that Lucifer is God. The story is that when George Washington reached the 32nd degree he never attended another lodge meeting the rest of his life. I imagine that while someone is 32nd degree they are told or how else can they become 33rd degree. So it is a little fuzzy exactly when someone learns that Lucifer is God. The bottom line is that if someone actually makes it to the 33rd degree then they hate Jesus. They are practically lost because they made their choice and they probably won't change.

22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

The unpardonable_sin is not the same as sin. Sin diminishes the Christ Spirit within us. The unpardonable_sin causes the Christ Spirit to completely leave and not return. Once the Christ Spirit leaves completely it is unpardonable only because no matter what a person does after that the Christ Spirit can never return. The Christ Spirit can't return because our fruit has withered and died. We can no longer produce a seed whether it be of wheat or some other grain. At this time the Christ Spirit will not voluntarily leave anyone. By sinning we can diminish it to the point that we become a tare but it will not leave. There is a time coming when that will change.

14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Man's probationary period is over. And this is on the changed (new) earth after the resurrection. And the earth will be like it was before the flood. Man will live a very long time but man will not yet be immortal. The wheat that were gathered to the Father's house that were given celestial type bodies are immortal. They are the only ones that the saying, "once saved always saved" applies too. For those on the earth that were given terrestrial type bodies they can still sin. They can chose to keep God's commandments and have a testimony of Christ. And they will succeed with God's help.

41:14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

And this is their reward.

14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Or they can commit the unpardonable_sin.

14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Great8 wrote: August 4th, 2021, 5:54 pm 3:30 hours into and I am floored! Is this the G&A church? What role does our church have in the 'global reset'? Is our church handcuffed?
No it is not the G&A church. It is highly flawed. It is a church of the Devil but only for the 33rd degree meaning only a very few at the top. It is a church for only the most elite. The G&A church has to be all inclusive. And it cannot have a corrupted masonry. It has to have the true masonry!

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Does anyone remember that a couple or so years ago I told you most of these same things? Do you remember how I was attacked? Now you are here applauding! The LDS Church by their own admission has the true masonry. So if you are applauding this guy and think he is telling the truth then you must accept that the LDS Church has the true religion of lucifer. You are starting to see that because of how the Church hierarchy is behaving recently. Believe me, their "true " masonry will be pushed upon the membership in pieces over the coming years. Very few will flee the Church. They won't flee because it allows them to pretend to be saved by Christ and yet enjoy all the pleasures of the flesh. And if they try to flee most that are under oath will be held accountable to their oath. Why do you think the Bible warns about giving oaths? The Bible answers and says they come of evil.

Altiyan is not right about everything. These luciferians do not hate Jesus. They hate the Jesus of Christianity. They do not hate the Jesus of the New Testament. To them the Jesus of the New Testament is the bright and morning star and the light bringer. To them Jesus of the New Testament is Lucifer.

Among you on this forum are people that know the truth. Among you on this forum are luciferians. It is that way in the whole body of the LDS Church. Why else would there be so much LDS Church shielded child sex going on?

Let me tell you a true story. When I first joined the LDS Church I went to a meeting at an ex-bishops house. I think it was about missionary work. Anyway, we were sitting out in the backyard at a table. Now this couple whose house we were at were of very high standing in the ward. Nextdoor in the backyard were two children playing. A boy and a girl. The girl looked to be about 8yo and the boy 7yo. They were completely naked. I turned away and did not look further. But then the girl came over to the table and stood right next to me. I was a bit startled and began to look to see what/who was next to me. I saw enough to know that she was a very beautiful young girl. Then I immediately turned away again and refused to look further. As I was turning away the lady of the house had the biggest smile on her face. The man of the house had a look of satisfaction. And none of the others that were there showed any signs of complaint and some were openly looking at the children without showing any emotion. Those people are obviously initiated into the luciferian religion of the LDS Church. I probably would have been offered initiation if I had looked and then not looked away.

Joseph Smith was a Mason and even founded a lodge. He rose to the top of Masonry in record time. Seven of the first 9 to receive the endowment were known Masons. Joseph Smith said once that if he told the membership all he knew about the kingdom of heaven that they would rise up and kill him. But he also said he will tell the leadership. What did he know? He was a high level Mason. He knew that Lucifer is God. Why did he rise so fast in Masonry? Because they knew who Joseph Smith was. They knew that Joseph Smith was Lucifer incarnate and the False Prophet of Revelation.When was the G&A church started? Just after the mother country fought a war against the daughter country. So just after that war the book comes out and goes overseas to all the nations.

One day some of you will wish that they had listened to me.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 5th, 2021, 4:32 pm
Joseph Smith was a Mason and even founded a lodge. He rose to the top of Masonry in record time. Seven of the first 9 to receive the endowment were known Masons. Joseph Smith said once that if he told the membership all he knew about the kingdom of heaven that they would rise up and kill him. But he also said he will tell the leadership. What did he know? He was a high level Mason. He knew that Lucifer is God. Why did he rise so fast in Masonry? Because they knew who Joseph Smith was. They knew that Joseph Smith was Lucifer incarnate and the False Prophet of Revelation.When was the G&A church started? Just after the mother country fought a war against the daughter country. So just after that war the book comes out and goes overseas to all the nations.

WTH....?! Yeah, not buying that. JS was not speaking of Masonry IMO.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 5th, 2021, 4:41 pm

What else would he be talking about. He was a high level Mason with secret knowledge. That secret knowledge was that Lucifer is God. If he told that to the membership they would have reason to rise up and kill him. It all fits so perfectly it has to be the truth. Just try to make up any other reason why the membership might rise up and kill him. Okay here's one, Smith: 'they drink coffee in heaven. Members: 'and you told us not to drink coffee, we're going to kill you'.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

How many cultures and religions have Temples? Those beliefs and a lot of the rites performed within came from the same source. They were just corrupted and changed over the centuries. Freemasonry is no different.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 5th, 2021, 4:57 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 5th, 2021, 4:41 pm

What else would he be talking about. He was a high level Mason with secret knowledge. That secret knowledge was that Lucifer is God. If he told that to the membership they would have reason to rise up and kill him. It all fits so perfectly it has to be the truth. Just try to make up any other reason why the membership might rise up and kill him. Okay here's one, Smith: 'they drink coffee in heaven. Members: 'and you told us not to drink coffee, we're going to kill you'.
There is so much more Joseph could have shared with the Saints. The WoW was already in their lexicon, that's silly to even suggest that. The Saints at the time were challenged just to learn of the degrees of glory, let alone deeper doctrine. For instance, not long before JS was murdered he stated that the Saints never really knew who he was. Why would he say that? And no, he was not referring to a secret life as a Mason. MMP (Multiple Mortal Probations) is one of many possible doctrinal challenges to the Saints.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

For those of you that watched the whole thing, what do you think about the scene of the half naked woman strutting her stuff in front of all those men was about?

You won't get it so I'll tell you.

5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

It is a training ritual to look at a beautiful women making sexual poses with the goal of not feeling lust. Now look back at the true story about my description of the people at the table looking at the naked children without showing emotion.

But why would they do that if Masonry is so okay with child sex or any sexual conduct? It is because even though it is desirable and good to them, nevertheless it must be controlled. Properly indulged in it is good. Over indulged in it is harmful to one's energy and self control.

This control most of the time and acceptable debauchery at appropriate times is shown in an episode of Star Trek TOS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Return_of_the_Archons