X Factor Winner - Altiyan Childs - Exposes this World's Secret Religion

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Re: X Factor Winner - Altiyan Childs - Exposes this World's Secret Religion

Post by Michael Sherwin »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 5th, 2021, 5:16 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 5th, 2021, 4:57 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 5th, 2021, 4:41 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 5th, 2021, 4:32 pm
Joseph Smith was a Mason and even founded a lodge. He rose to the top of Masonry in record time. Seven of the first 9 to receive the endowment were known Masons. Joseph Smith said once that if he told the membership all he knew about the kingdom of heaven that they would rise up and kill him. But he also said he will tell the leadership. What did he know? He was a high level Mason. He knew that Lucifer is God. Why did he rise so fast in Masonry? Because they knew who Joseph Smith was. They knew that Joseph Smith was Lucifer incarnate and the False Prophet of Revelation.When was the G&A church started? Just after the mother country fought a war against the daughter country. So just after that war the book comes out and goes overseas to all the nations.

One day some of you will wish that they had listened to me.
WTH....?! Yeah, not buying that. JS was not speaking of Masonry IMO.
What else would he be talking about. He was a high level Mason with secret knowledge. That secret knowledge was that Lucifer is God. If he told that to the membership they would have reason to rise up and kill him. It all fits so perfectly it has to be the truth. Just try to make up any other reason why the membership might rise up and kill him. Okay here's one, Smith: 'they drink coffee in heaven. Members: 'and you told us not to drink coffee, we're going to kill you'.
There is so much more Joseph could have shared with the Saints. The WoW was already in their lexicon, that's silly to even suggest that. The Saints at the time were challenged just to learn of the degrees of glory, let alone deeper doctrine. For instance, not long before JS was murdered he stated that the Saints never really knew who he was. Why would he say that? And no, he was not referring to a secret life as a Mason. MMP (Multiple Mortal Probations) is one of many possible doctrinal challenges to the Saints.
They would not have killed him over MMP or any other Christian related doctrine considered heretical. It would have had to be something that threatened to invalidate Christianity itself. JS was a high level mason that started his own lodge. He knew the secret that Lucifer is God.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 5th, 2021, 5:31 pm They would not have killed him over MMP or any other Christian related doctrine considered heretical. It would have had to be something that threatened to invalidate Christianity itself. JS was a high level mason that started his own lodge. He knew the secret that Lucifer is God.
It is possible they killed him over polygamy. ;)

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Freemasonry is an apostate priesthood just like the Catholic Church is the apostate version of Christ's church.

Were both corrupted by Lucifer? Absolutely and more and more so as time separates them from Christ. And exponentially so as time separates them from Christ. Do members of both worship lucifer? Absolutely. This does not mean that every member of either knowingly worships lucifer. I guarantee you that neither Joseph Smith and the early saints or the founding fathers were worshiping lucifer. I'm sure that there was a lot of curiosity around the simularities.

I have no reason to doubt this.

Historical sources do not explain Joseph Smith’s motives for joining the Freemasons. In many localities in early America, the most important elected officials were also Masons. In joining, Joseph may have assumed he would gain a network of allies who could give him access to political influence and protection against persecution.
Masonry

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... y?lang=eng

As Hugh Nibley so eloquently stated. We all have participated in the ceremonies of an apostate priesthood at some point in our lives.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 5th, 2021, 5:55 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 5th, 2021, 5:31 pm They would not have killed him over MMP or any other Christian related doctrine considered heretical. It would have had to be something that threatened to invalidate Christianity itself. JS was a high level mason that started his own lodge. He knew the secret that Lucifer is God.
It is possible they killed him over polygamy. ;)
Maybe that is why they did kill him. But, just telling them about it would not cause them to rise up from their seats and kill him.

Most Mormon's do not know this but there was a plot by LDS to kill Joseph Smith a couple/few years earlier. And yes it was related to polygamy. I think William Law was one of the organizers. He claimed that Joseph Smith ordered him to relinquish his wife to him. When the plot failed William and his wife went to Boston leaving all their possessions behind just to get away from Joseph Smith.

We already know that because 7 of the 9 that first received the endowment were Masons that the leadership of the Church were wicked men.
Others did not trust the law to resolve the situation. Thomas Sharp, editor of the Warsaw Signal, wrote, “We hold ourselves at all times in readyness to co-operate with our fellow citizens . . . to exterminate, utterly exterminate, the wicked and abominable Mormon leaders.” He even called for an attack on Nauvoo, declaring, “Strike them! For the time has fully come.”
He did not say all Mormons. He just called out the leaders as being wicked. They were wicked. They were Masons. They believed Lucifer to be God.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

For anyone who is interested, this is the real story of William Law's murder plot.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

markharr wrote: August 5th, 2021, 7:27 pm For anyone who is interested, this is the real story of William Law's murder plot.
Do you realize that this is a biased account in Joseph's favor the wording being very cordial toward Joseph? And yet the author said that there were 200 witnesses against Joseph Smith to his atrocities. Three of them were women brought in under veil to testify that Joseph was trying to take them away from their husbands. Now think of it, 200 conspirators. If this was today how many wards would it take to form a group of 200? Back then when the Church was still small 200 of them in one local area wanted Joseph Smith dead. That is an enormous number. It would be like 200,000 today. These were BoM believing members that loved the church and yet 200 of them wanted him dead. So much so that most there were willing to kill two innocent boys to keep them from talking. Next time when you're at meeting look around you and ask yourself, 'what would Joseph have to do that was so bad to get a large portion of these people to want to kill him and to kill two boys to make sure they do not talk'. How many more felt the same but did not attend? There had to be a least a few that could not make it to the meetings. Now the number is more than 200. What about the wives of the men that attended? They must have agreed with their husbands at least in part. So now we can conservatively say at least 400 Mormons wanted Joseph Smith dead. They even called him the messenger of the Devil. Well, he was a high level Mason.Well, his God is Lucifer.

Let it sink in. In the small area of Nauvoo, at least 400 dedicated BoM believing Mormons wanted Joseph Smith dead. Probably some of those are your ancestors. Can you comprehend that 'your' family members that knew Joseph Smith personally, wanted him dead! Can that sink into your brain?

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

The Podcast "A Minute to Midnight" often has an ex-freemason on, and he said that during the initiations, for example, they ask you spit on the cross. If you do it, they start initiating you deeper into Satanism. If you don't do it, they say you passed the test, good for you for standing up for what is right! So, in this way...they are able to detect who to initiate deeper into Satanism and who to keep out of the loop. I also believe Jesus was referring to secret groups like the free masons in Matthew 24 when he said if they say he is in secret chambers, don't seek him there.

The Jesus of the New Testament came to fulfill the law, not do away with it. I can believe that the Satanists use a false version of Jesus, because they say everyone is deserving of love. Well, this is a perversion of Jesus' message. Yes, everyone is deserving of love. But if you want to go to the higher realms, and see God again, you have to repent. The cross is a great symbol. If you have a cross to orient you, you can go straight. Without both the top to bottom and side to side orientation, you will find yourself going in circle. Yes, love is a good thing. But so is truth. You can't love yourself to heaven, you must love the truth and put it ahead of yourself as the crown, to be able to say God, Thy Will be Done, knowing His ways are True and Higher than our ways.

I believe Satanists copy the Mormon church, and have infiltrated the Mormon church. And I believe there are some families that are living double lives. One of the symbols on the oreo and nabisco is the double cross. I believe this symbol is about taking the truth of the gospel and double crossing it. Inasmuch as there is evil in our church, like check out the youth church logo, we have to do what we can to remove it. But at the end of the day, people have free will, and one might just have to listen to the Holy Spirit even more then they thought before. Every child is born with two parents to protect them. Usually when children suffer it is because their parents allow it. When parents are allowing it because they are unaware of the dangers out there, it's time to wake up and be more discerning. When parents make deals with the devil, the price will be he will demand their children. It's a major lesson to stay away from anything devilish because he will steal your inheritance, which is your posterity. It's a major reason why we should keep the laws of chastity and respect virtue. Because the heart break people don't see when the movies fantasize immorality is real. I used to work in an assisted living and I can tell you, the only thing that matters to these people is their family. Even if they never come visit, even if they got divorced, so forth and so on. The only thing that really matters is your spouse and children. Beside that, nothing matters. Those who use their agency to work for the devil will learn the hard way. Not only will they suffer, but they will watch their children suffer, or maybe not even be born. And, in a world where people abort their own inheritance and don't see anything wrong with that, I think it means we are so far lost from understanding who we are and why we are here. If we can't love our own children into existence, how can we understand how much God loves us? How can we receive His love when we can't even love that which comes of our own body? It hasn't happened overnight. But slowly and little by little the devil lies to us and tells us to focus on things other than what will actually bless us.

I am comforted to know that the candle of the wicked man goeth out, and the meek will inherit the earth.

Willow
captain of 100

Post by Willow »

So I found it very interesting after watching all 5 hours plus and stopping often to read the pages that he put up with quotes that the term” Herd” was used again and again about the vulgar people who are all that are not a part of their society. Things like we must control the “herd”.
And other statements.

For the past year or so those in power and the media have been talking non stop about herd immunity until the past month. Now you no longer hear them speak of herd immunity and act like herd immunity means nothing. It is all must by vaxxed and they are going back to all must be masked.

Which covers your mouth in attempt to cause silence and brings prominence to the eyes.

I may be seeing things that aren’t there, but I remember when I prayed and prayed about masking and what to do in regards to it. I was told one word over and over in my mind. Demonic. That masks used for this purpose at this time were demonic.

I am not a conspiracy person. I like to pray and research to find out answers.

But I do not want to research any more of this. When I was studying the Holocaust and nazism when I was a young teenager. It started leading into the occult. I would take the information I was reading about to my school librarian in a very prominent high school on the east side of the Salt Lake Valley. She took me to a section in our school library that had all of the books that were being referenced and helped me find them. As I sat at the table stacked high with books on the occult and witch craft and satanism, I was so overcome with darkness but being a teenager I thought that I could handle it. I couldn’t.

I found myself last night wanting to find these books and study them for myself . And then the remembrance of those days came strongly to my mind.

Seeing all of this opens your eyes and you cannot Unsee it and push it aside. But you can’t carry this burden and fear that it almost creates in being told about it around either.

This morning my thoughts turned to David and Goliath. How those who are weak and small in the eyes of the world can be made strong and mighty through the power of Our Heavenly Father and his son our Savior Jesus Christ.

We have nothing to fear if we stay grounded in Them. This life is but a blip but They are eternal and perfect. Their plan and Their work and Their Glory is also eternal and we are Theirs.

I am so grateful for the scriptures and the truths that are taught in them.

Willow

Willow
Last edited by Willow on August 6th, 2021, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 6th, 2021, 11:03 am
Thinker wrote: August 6th, 2021, 10:13 amI too, disagree with Michael on some significant aspects - but I don’t think you degrading him as you are is helpful.

Truth is often a mix - counter to bipolar thinking like “the church is either true or not.” Joseph Smith did indeed have a vision of a better way & led people to it - prophetic work. Yet, he also was seduced to do evil like have other women he shouldn’t have had, get into unethical financial trouble & other imperfections. He wasn’t God! He was fallible like you & I. It’s ok - even essential - to acknowledge past mistakes so they aren’t repeated.
Unless we are ready to declare all Christianity corrupted we have to assume Lucifer is a real entity. And we have to acknowledge his great power. He is the God of this world. He is the power behind the antichrist spirit and its workings. Mormons' are taught that Lucifer is not so smart. That Lucifer cannot breach the Churches' defences. That is bs. One has to have the full armor of God not to be influenced by the antichrist spirit. Not many people have the full armor of God. That is why only a remnant is initially saved. Those that are overcome by the antichrist spirit feel good about themselves. They are confidant in their beliefs. The Christ Spirit convicts on any little breaking of God's law. The Christ Spirit does not make people all warm and fuzzy feeling. It is the antichrist spirit that makes people all warm and fuzzy feeling. It is the antichrist spirit that causes people to lash out with vial against persons that challenge their beliefs.
Valid point. From a certain perspective BOTH churchy & homosexual-propaganda convictions are based on appeal to emotion:
“I FELT it so it must be true…
I feel like the opposite gender so I must be!”
I feel like the church is true - so it must be!

I feel a good feeling when I think about the grass being greener on the other side - so it must mean I must divorce my husband & ruin all my kids’ lives…

I FEEL a good feeling when I think about not having to face rejection from dating, stress of figuring out school, jobs, career, social issues - & I feel so much pressure because everyone’s doing it - so it must mean I should have my parents others or mission fund pay for me to be a free salesman for a dysfunctional cult for a couple years.”

Sorry, I know this is a bit rude - but I need to vent & I feel like this is some ugly truths many don’t want to acknowledge. The truth is that I, and every one else has succumbed to some mental gymnastics to avoid doing what is truly right - but we want to FEEL like we’re doing right.
Last edited by Thinker on August 6th, 2021, 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Altiyan Childs

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Thinker wrote: August 6th, 2021, 12:28 pm Valid point. From a certain perspective BOTH churchy & homosexual-propaganda convictions are based on appeal to emotion:
“I FELT it so it must be true…
I feel like the opposite gender so I must be!”
I feel like the church is true - so it must be!

I feel a good feeling when I think about the grass being greener on the other side - so it must mean I must divorce my husband & ruin all my kids’ lives…

I FEEL a good feeling when I think about not having to face rejection from dating, stress of figuring out school, jobs, career, social issues - so it must mean I should have my parents pay for me to be a free salesman for a dysfunctional cult.”

Sorry, I know this is a bit rude - but I need to vent & I feel like this is some ugly truths many don’t want to acknowledge. The truth is that I, and every one else has succumbed to some mental gymnastics to avoid doing what is truly right - but we want to FEEL like we’re doing right.
These guys like orange. 8-)

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Altiyan Childs

Post by Thinker »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 6th, 2021, 12:38 pm [youtube]C6aH6HpdQjI

These guys like orange. 8-)
😅

The new and improved mission experience:

Raising or lowering the bar? 🎶 How low can you go?!

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 4th, 2021, 10:20 am
OPMissionary wrote: August 4th, 2021, 7:07 am I thought it was a very solid and comprehensive video, although I'm still inclined to believe freemasonry is only one piece of the puzzle.
I'm not sure if you've ever heard of Jessie Czebotar, but her experience is quite shocking. Masonry is one spoke of many she talks about. For those in the LDS mindset, she references a board or council of 13, each of those 13 members has 5 areas of responsibility or influence. I believe she notes Masonry, Deep State, Satanism, Catholocism, and here's the shocker, the Mormons.
Interesting, & likely, given financial issues & the pattern of child sexual abuse cover-ups etc, in the church. It isn’t just the Catholics.

…The myriad of priest sexual assault claims over the past few decades and the cover-up of it all is a tragedy. If, however, you take in context with the fact that the higher-ups in the Catholic Church worship Satan/Lucifer and do his work, well, that makes sense then. Pedophilia is a core practice in the illuminati, both for sex magick and for attaching demons more easily (which is likely why the bible forbids same sex relations, so that you are protected from demon attachment)…

The Mormons are the head of the breeder program for the illuminati system, according to OW. Polygamy is a cover for breeding, as a few of their ‘best’ men are given many women. Breeder programs, at least the ones OW saw as a child, are typically housed underground. There are also DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases) in Utah that house experimental programs tied to the Masons…”

https://liftingthewool.wordpress.com/20 ... partments/

To clarify, as has been noted by others, the vast majority in each group is unaware of the wickedness in high places within their organization. Eg., Most of us have abundant personal experience testifying that most Mormons are good people - doing good service etc. But that doesn’t negate the likelihood of some involved way up at the top of the pyramid structure.

Notes regarding underground tunnels in Salt Lake City:

“... The maze of rooms under the tabernacle was way more interesting.

“There have been many rumors of not just tunnels, but secret rooms where satanic rituals are done by the highest bishops. Don't believe it? Above the north door on the east wall of the temple is an upside-down pentagram.
There are also rumors of tunnels connecting temple square to Dugway military base and other under ground military bases throughout the United States.
The problem is, the only people who would know of these tunnels are a very small hand full of people, the elite of the LDS church that would includ the president and a few others. So if your not any of them, you would have know clue no matter how far up the ladder you are.”

“I was on a tunnel kick there for a while and went around exploring what tunnels I could find in the Salt Lake Valley. A pretty popular tunnel is the old (early 1900s) tunnel that runs from the City and County building across the street to the new County library. The library was built where the old county jail used to be. The tunnel was used to safely transport convicted criminals from the courts in the City and County building across the street to the jail. I believe they used it for utilities and such as well. They have replaced this tunnel with a new cement tunnel that still goes across the street, but is far less creepy.
There are also tunnels connecting the Boston and Newhouse buildings as well as the Commercial Club and the Exchange. Most of these were steam tunnels but were also used for other various things. There used to be tunnels running up state street from the City and County building up towards temple square. One used to run under the Alpha graphics building before it was redone. Remnants of the tunnels from the city and county building that go south can still be seen, but they are sealed.”

“I used to work on Social Hall Avenue, back when the ZCMI Mall was still breathing and before all the condos, and in the back of our warehouse there was an access door to the fabled tunnels. I had heard so much about them so naturally I was curious. One day 3 or 4 of us grabbed some flashlights and broke in. We wandered around a bit but it seemed on either end of the block the tunnel was closed off by big locked gates. They looked like they went pretty far east as well as under State Street. I had heard rumors that those tunnels (these were dusty, unlit, and unused for years) went all the way up to the University. I wish we had broken in and gone farther. I'd really like to know just how extensive they really are.”
https://newcitymovement.typepad.com/new ... lds_u.html

“In “Satanic Ritual Abuse and Mormonism” (Tanners), 60 victims in the Mormon church discuss seeing or participating in alleged ritual abuse activities (this number could possibly include 800 total participants, the number of people in each survivors’ story added together).”
(Warning: heartbreaking drawings of children who were abused. Other cases have mentioned areas underground from Temple Square.) https://www.auricmedia.net/tag/ritual-abuse/

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Jesus also said to call no man good, for the Father, alone, is good.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

DJB wrote: August 6th, 2021, 7:38 pm…I have a problem with people calling him a Luciferian! Really?! That’s the Anti-Christ spirit in plain sight. Anyone saying such has been duped by the same spirit. I’d have a problem with someone calling my wife or kids a Luciferian also…

Jesus turned to his own apostle and good friend, and said “get behind me Satan” so you thinking I’m degrading someone for calling them out on BS is BS in and of itself.
Pot calling the kettle black? Round and round we go - where we end - nobody knows!

When you call someone a mean name for calling someone a mean name - what good does that do? He shouldn’t call anyone (though dead) Luciferian, nor should you call anyone (especially living) anti-Christ. When I was a child, sometimes a kid would run up to another kid & call them a name & then run away. When adults do it, it’s sometimes called ad hominem (personal) attack.

Considering the history of Christianity, if they somehow encountered Christ, many so-called Christians today would likely call Christ “anti-Christ” because he spoke evil of religious leaders, who did evil. What’s in a name? Especially when good is portrayed to be bad & vice versa?

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

Thinker wrote: August 6th, 2021, 8:19 pm
DJB wrote: August 6th, 2021, 7:38 pm…I have a problem with people calling him a Luciferian! Really?! That’s the Anti-Christ spirit in plain sight. Anyone saying such has been duped by the same spirit. I’d have a problem with someone calling my wife or kids a Luciferian also…

Jesus turned to his own apostle and good friend, and said “get behind me Satan” so you thinking I’m degrading someone for calling them out on BS is BS in and of itself.
Pot calling the kettle black? Round and round we go - where we end - nobody knows!

When you call someone a mean name for calling someone a mean name - what good does that do? He shouldn’t call anyone (though dead) Luciferian, nor should you call anyone (especially living) anti-Christ. When I was a child, sometimes a kid would run up to another kid & call them a name & then run away. When adults do it, it’s sometimes called ad hominem (personal) attack.

Considering the history of Christianity, if they somehow encountered Christ, many so-called Christians today would likely call Christ “anti-Christ” because he spoke evil of religious leaders, who did evil. What’s in a name? Especially when good is portrayed to be bad & vice versa?
I didn’t call him Anti-Christ. I said he has an Anti-Christ spirit IN him. I told to to repent so he isn’t being used by the spirit to say terrible things. Should we not call things like that out?

Agreed. We should not put people to an open shame. For that Michael Sherwin I apologise. Please forgive me. I went about it the wrong way, but I will defend Joseph’s name forever. No he is not Christ, yes, he is not sinless, but has done so much for humanity under the direction of Christ, he deserves respect, as do the people in the world that do also serve humanity by giving their life for it.

Your idea of whether somebody dead or alive is irrelevant. We still exist and will be judged the same whether it was to some alive or dead…

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

DJB wrote: August 6th, 2021, 10:06 pm I said he has an Anti-Christ spirit IN him. I told to to repent so he isn’t being used by the spirit to say terrible things. Should we not call things like that out?

…I will defend Joseph’s name forever. No he is not Christ, yes, he is not sinless, but has done so much for humanity under the direction of Christ, he deserves respect…
You ask a good question - should we call out every spirit? Pride is considered the most deadly spirit - because it dams people from acknowledging their weaknesses - so rather than them turning to God to make them stepping stones, their weaknesses remain stumbling blocks.

What about false idols? Putting prophets up on a pedestal while ignoring their weaknesses may have been taught to you…

”I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam... Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it.” - Joseph Smith

There is evidence to suggest that Joseph Smith did & taught both good & bad things. Just as you deem Michael deserving of reproof, evil Joseph Smith said or did should be pointed out so it isn’t repeated.

Btw, Both you & Michael broke the 1 forum rule.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

DJB wrote: August 6th, 2021, 10:06 pm

I didn’t call him Anti-Christ. I said he has an Anti-Christ spirit IN him. I told to to repent so he isn’t being used by the spirit to say terrible things. Should we not call things like that out?

Agreed. We should not put people to an open shame. For that Michael Sherwin I apologise. Please forgive me. I went about it the wrong way, but I will defend Joseph’s name forever. No he is not Christ, yes, he is not sinless, but has done so much for humanity under the direction of Christ, he deserves respect, as do the people in the world that do also serve humanity by giving their life for it.

Your idea of whether somebody dead or alive is irrelevant. We still exist and will be judged the same whether it was to some alive or dead…
I didn't think you went about it in the wrong way.

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

markharr wrote: August 7th, 2021, 7:53 pm
DJB wrote: August 6th, 2021, 10:06 pm

I didn't think you went about it in the wrong way.
Thanks, I didn’t either.

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

Thinker wrote: August 7th, 2021, 7:31 pm
DJB wrote: August 6th, 2021, 10:06 pm I said he has an Anti-Christ spirit IN him. I told to to repent so he isn’t being used by the spirit to say terrible things. Should we not call things like that out?

…I will defend Joseph’s name forever. No he is not Christ, yes, he is not sinless, but has done so much for humanity under the direction of Christ, he deserves respect…
You ask a good question - should we call out every spirit? Pride is considered the most deadly spirit - because it dams people from acknowledging their weaknesses - so rather than them turning to God to make them stepping stones, their weaknesses remain stumbling blocks.

What about false idols? Putting prophets up on a pedestal while ignoring their weaknesses may have been taught to you…

”I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam... Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it.” - Joseph Smith

There is evidence to suggest that Joseph Smith did & taught both good & bad things. Just as you deem Michael deserving of reproof, evil Joseph Smith said or did should be pointed out so it isn’t repeated.

Btw, Both you & Michael broke the 1 forum rule.
Respect for someone is different than putting them up on a pedestal. Putting someone on a pedestal is more of a form of worship, well a soft version. I worship the Godhead, not Joseph Smith. Of course he made mistakes, we all do. God chose a weak and simple person to be anointed and head the dispensation we live in.

Remember we shouldn’t speak evil of the Lords anointed! That’s basically all I’m getting at. Michael broke that rule.

As for the forum rules, I don’t know what they are. Which rule did I break? I don’t care really if I’m on the forum or not. It’s mostly a news site I check in from time to time to see what info people have that I’ve missed.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

I just came across this clip from JFK’s inaugural speech. At about 1: Eisenhower makes the Freemasonry/Illuminati sign amidst applause.

https://youtu.be/mxa4HDgfWFs

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 5th, 2021, 4:32 pm Does anyone remember that a couple or so years ago I told you most of these same things? Do you remember how I was attacked? Now you are here applauding! The LDS Church by their own admission has the true masonry. So if you are applauding this guy and think he is telling the truth then you must accept that the LDS Church has the true religion of lucifer. You are starting to see that because of how the Church hierarchy is behaving recently. Believe me, their "true " masonry will be pushed upon the membership in pieces over the coming years. Very few will flee the Church. They won't flee because it allows them to pretend to be saved by Christ and yet enjoy all the pleasures of the flesh. And if they try to flee most that are under oath will be held accountable to their oath. Why do you think the Bible warns about giving oaths? The Bible answers and says they come of evil.

Altiyan is not right about everything. These luciferians do not hate Jesus. They hate the Jesus of Christianity. They do not hate the Jesus of the New Testament. To them the Jesus of the New Testament is the bright and morning star and the light bringer. To them Jesus of the New Testament is Lucifer.

Among you on this forum are people that know the truth. Among you on this forum are luciferians. It is that way in the whole body of the LDS Church. Why else would there be so much LDS Church shielded child sex going on?

Joseph Smith was a Mason and even founded a lodge. He rose to the top of Masonry in record time. Seven of the first 9 to receive the endowment were known Masons. Joseph Smith said once that if he told the membership all he knew about the kingdom of heaven that they would rise up and kill him. But he also said he will tell the leadership. What did he know? He was a high level Mason. He knew that Lucifer is God. Why did he rise so fast in Masonry? Because they knew who Joseph Smith was. They knew that Joseph Smith was Lucifer incarnate and the False Prophet of Revelation.When was the G&A church started? Just after the mother country fought a war against the daughter country. So just after that war the book comes out and goes overseas to all the nations.

One day some of you will wish that they had listened to me.
I'm trying to understand your ideas:

1. what is the difference between the Jesus of christianity and the Jesus of the New Testament
2. why do you call Joseph Smith the false prophet of revelation
3. what sources did you use to come to the conclusion that Joseph was Lucifer incarnate?

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Cruiserdude wrote: August 5th, 2021, 7:58 am
Juliet wrote: August 4th, 2021, 5:46 pm
JuneBug12000 wrote: August 4th, 2021, 11:33 am
Juliet wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 11:19 pm

I honestly think we need healing and deprogramming centers in every state to deal with this once we have it part of the public consciousness and understand the true cause for mental illness in this society. When you do something against God's law... Even if you were forced to, drugged, and hypnotized, you begin to lose your mind. And even children are dealing with this and we wonder why there is so much autism. It isn't just the vaccines. It's the child sexual abuse happening to the kids next door. We can only drug away these problems for so long before we see what's causing them.

Juliet, autism is not chlld sexual abuse. I appreicate your concern, but when you go too far, you lose credibility and undermine the real problems that need to be solved.
I didn't mean to say that every case of autism is due to sexual abuse. But I can say that absolutely there will be problems with brain function for those children who are sexually abused, and that information I am sharing is coming from my licensed therapist. She said only the really creative children can survive that type of abuse because many children will become mentally handicapped. Much more of this has been swept under the rug than people realize.
I'm on the Wasatch front and I'm in a lot of homes with my line of work and become real good friends with many folks and families. These folks tell me many things about their own families, and maybe they're just dying to tell someone they see won't be judgmental about it, but MANY MANY children/families have gone through the torture of sexual abuse. I always have to contain my shock but it is so much more prevalent than we realize....and most of times it happens from within the family, which blew my mind.
And most of the time it's not usually dealt with by the law, the church keeps it quiet and sweeps it under the rug.
I was a young Bishop in a large Montreal ward in the late 80s and my experience was similar. I was dumbfounded at the number of people I came across that had been sexually abused when they were children. The scars left by these experiences will be with them for the rest of their lives.

Mike

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

X Factor

Post by BeNotDeceived »

edify wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 3:47 pm
I'm trying to understand your ideas:

1. what is the difference between the Jesus of christianity and the Jesus of the New Testament
2. why do you call Joseph Smith the false prophet of revelation
3. what sources did you use to come to the conclusion that Joseph was Lucifer incarnate?
Click the little arrow below to see the complete answer, and a recount of when the seventh seal opened the year that was the conclusion of a message delivered via an Angel Type Image as per march8miracle.org.
Michael Sherwin wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 11:33 pm

This first question requires a book but I'll give the most pertinent difference.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 5th, 2021, 11:01 pm
markharr wrote: August 5th, 2021, 7:27 pm For anyone who is interested, this is the real story of William Law's murder plot.
Do you realize that this is a biased account in Joseph's favor the wording being very cordial toward Joseph? And yet the author said that there were 200 witnesses against Joseph Smith to his atrocities. Three of them were women brought in under veil to testify that Joseph was trying to take them away from their husbands. Now think of it, 200 conspirators. If this was today how many wards would it take to form a group of 200? Back then when the Church was still small 200 of them in one local area wanted Joseph Smith dead. That is an enormous number. It would be like 200,000 today. These were BoM believing members that loved the church and yet 200 of them wanted him dead. So much so that most there were willing to kill two innocent boys to keep them from talking. Next time when you're at meeting look around you and ask yourself, 'what would Joseph have to do that was so bad to get a large portion of these people to want to kill him and to kill two boys to make sure they do not talk'. How many more felt the same but did not attend? There had to be a least a few that could not make it to the meetings. Now the number is more than 200. What about the wives of the men that attended? They must have agreed with their husbands at least in part. So now we can conservatively say at least 400 Mormons wanted Joseph Smith dead. They even called him the messenger of the Devil. Well, he was a high level Mason.Well, his God is Lucifer.

Let it sink in. In the small area of Nauvoo, at least 400 dedicated BoM believing Mormons wanted Joseph Smith dead. Probably some of those are your ancestors. Can you comprehend that 'your' family members that knew Joseph Smith personally, wanted him dead! Can that sink into your brain?
Desiring to kill someone is from the devil.

Imagine how many people wanted/want to kill Jesus the Christ who had/has the Spirit of the Father.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Joseph Smith said the Mason ritual to be corrupted. The LDS do not combine the symbol of the compass and the square and the separation of these key symbols destroys the masonic meaning and brings in a new meaning.

For instance...