Condemnation due to neglecting a major theme of Book of Mormon: Secret Combinations?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
abijah
pleb in zion

Re: Condemnation due to neglecting a major theme of Book of Mormon: Secret Combinations?

Post by abijah »

at least someone is willing to call out the secret combinations while referencing the book of mormon's warnings about the last days (just the other day).
if the church leaders wont, then what is God to do, other than dispose of them in lieu of people willing/able to call things as they are ?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Condemnation due to neglecting a major theme of Book of Mormon: Secret Combinations?

Post by lundbaek »

Why would the Lord allow the 15 to lead the Church blindly? What good could come from that. I have believed all along that the Lord would never allow the Prophet to mislead the Church or its members.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

lundbaek wrote: October 31st, 2022, 12:41 pm Why would the Lord allow the 15 to lead the Church blindly? What good could come from that. I have believed all along that the Lord would never allow the Prophet to mislead the Church or its members.

The Lord explains why. Please listen to Him:

1 Verily, thus saith the Lord unto you whom I love, and whom I love I also chasten that their sins may be forgiven, for with the chastisement I prepare a way for their deliverance in all things out of temptation, and I have loved you—

2 Wherefore, ye must needs be chastened and stand rebuked before my face;

3 For ye have sinned against me a very grievous sin, in that ye have not considered the great commandment in all things, that I have given unto you concerning the building of mine house;

4 For the preparation wherewith I design to prepare mine apostles to prune my vineyard for the last time, that I may bring to pass my strange act, that I may pour out my Spirit upon all flesh—

5 But behold, verily I say unto you, that there are many who have been ordained among you, whom I have called but few of them are chosen.

6 They who are not chosen have sinned a very grievous sin, in that they are walking in darkness at noon-day.

lundbaek,

What we are seeing now is most likely His "Strange Act" which is to separate the wheat from the tares. Who will stick to the arm of the flesh, or who will stick to the Holy Spirit of God? Isaiah explains it, when he said:

15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

16 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

18 ¶ And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

19 From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.

20 For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.

21 For the Lord shall rise up as in amount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.

22 Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord God of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.

Precepts
captain of 50

Post by Precepts »

lundbaek wrote: October 31st, 2022, 12:41 pm Why would the Lord allow the 15 to lead the Church blindly? What good could come from that. I have believed all along that the Lord would never allow the Prophet to mislead the Church or its members.
Why did Peter deny the Christ 3 times?

Also why does god allow murder, human trafficking, bad things to happen to good people?

To take away a prophets ability to lead astray is to take away his agency.

The prophet will never lead you astray is a false doctrine.

D&C 112
23 Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become corrupt before my face.
24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.
25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;
26 First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.

The good that comes from it is people awake. They trust in god and in no man.

Dangerous rhetoric
captain of 10

Post by Dangerous rhetoric »

I wonder if there's a hazard associated with it where we start having people giving pulpit testimonies with specific examples of who they consider modern day Gadianton to be and they'll name the opposite political party, or Russia, or China, or the Jewish cabal, or whatever and say how they stood up for truth and righteousness and it starts arguments. I'll argue it can get pretty divisive to form conjectures on what the secret combinations are, and a lot of it can get lost in translation.

Similarly, you can take out Jesus's teachings about the rich and tell primary classes that wealth redistribution is canonical doctrine. If we had people teaching things with nuanced interpretations like this, we could end up taking a hit in membership from people with good reason to leave when it goes wrong.

I agree that we have a problem with watered down doctrine. It seems like in general conference, they try to talk about the atonement, repentance, love, and faith, and there's not much novelty or more actionable or specific things that people already fully committed who already expect to hear those things, can glean. It seems to run the risk of being accepting to the point of becoming too multicultural or relativistic with regard to pressing matters like tolerating pronouns, watering down gender roles in a marital relationship, becoming soft and pliable to the media regarding important issues.

I just wonder if there's good reason the presidency would act this way. I know it's possible to generate race-based theories of the "mark of Cain" that we have to do damage control for after the fact when it was a theory generated by cultural precepts. When we stick to the script, it's safer for us. It may be that this is a self-governance and agency issue.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

In the Book of Mormon, and in President Benson's October 1988 conference address "I Testify", we find both the terms "secret combination" (singular), and "secret combinations" (plural or multiple). I think the single "secret combination" is the global new world order, while the multiple "secret combinations" includes any number of the localized machinations, the vote fraud here in Maricopa County, Arizona being just one of them.
Last edited by lundbaek on March 27th, 2023, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

lundbaek wrote: July 25th, 2021, 10:16 pm I believe that to avoid retribution the Church authorities have been very discrete and cautious to not publicly name names, etc., as to do so would surely provoke retribution. Other than recommending certain books like "None Dare Call it Conspiracy", "The Naked Communist", "Prophets, Principles, and National Survival", and "The Elders of Israel and the Constitution" I am not aware of any naming of names of conspirators engaged in destroying the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries.
I am aware of naming of names! Back in the early 70's I purchased a record album by Ezra Taft Benson from American Opinion Library and Bookstore. On the record Benson lashed out against a number of traitors in our government midst but I remember three names distinctly--Dean Acheson Harry Dexter White and Alger Hiss but there were more. I wish I still had that record. Also Skousen mentions quite a few names too like Arthur Schlesinger Jr, Armand Hammer, John Foster Dulles Allen Dulles and Whitticker Chambers. There are more in his book--The Naked Capitalist.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Dangerous rhetoric wrote: March 15th, 2023, 12:00 pm I wonder if there's a hazard associated with it where we start having people giving pulpit testimonies with specific examples of who they consider modern day Gadianton to be and they'll name the opposite political party, or Russia, or China, or the Jewish cabal, or whatever and say how they stood up for truth and righteousness and it starts arguments. I'll argue it can get pretty divisive to form conjectures on what the secret combinations are, and a lot of it can get lost in translation.

Similarly, you can take out Jesus's teachings about the rich and tell primary classes that wealth redistribution is canonical doctrine. If we had people teaching things with nuanced interpretations like this, we could end up taking a hit in membership from people with good reason to leave when it goes wrong.

I agree that we have a problem with watered down doctrine. It seems like in general conference, they try to talk about the atonement, repentance, love, and faith, and there's not much novelty or more actionable or specific things that people already fully committed who already expect to hear those things, can glean. It seems to run the risk of being accepting to the point of becoming too multicultural or relativistic with regard to pressing matters like tolerating pronouns, watering down gender roles in a marital relationship, becoming soft and pliable to the media regarding important issues.

I just wonder if there's good reason the presidency would act this way. I know it's possible to generate race-based theories of the "mark of Cain" that we have to do damage control for after the fact when it was a theory generated by cultural precepts. When we stick to the script, it's safer for us. It may be that this is a self-governance and agency issue.
But without a certain amount of information about who the secret combinations are in the last days, we are left not really knowing where the battle lines are drawn and who we are fighting.

Outside of the LDS Church, however, In the last 3 years it has been astonishing how many people have been able to zero in on the minions of these combinations simply by seeing how these miscreants have acted with the plandemic and the clot-shots; people who previously had nary a thought about high level controllers and their machinations. There has been a 'great awakening' to these things among the general world population, for which Moroni would be elated and thankful. It's a fulfillment of God's commandment through him.
'
And yet we hear from a respected LDS apostle and many others in that or similar ranks, that what we really have to fear is racism, unequal distribution of income, and caring for the earth. I.e., basically, wokeism and the tenets of the WEF and Agenda 2030 . . . . all of which does nothing to even admit that Moroni was right about the dominance and dangers of secret combinations and especially A single controlling secret combination in the very last days.
Last edited by larsenb on March 27th, 2023, 8:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.
25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath hardened the hearts of men that they have murdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.

So who is supposed to “awake to a sense of your awful situation “? What is the awful situation?
Who in the church is actually even awake at all to any secret combination?

Those that read the Book of Mormon- us- must awake
The awful situation. Is it that Satan is actually controlling the what should be his greatest foe. How many good men in The church have had their legs cut out from under them by the leadership. No leader in the church openly stands against the NW, WHO, CDC or any other sovereignty stealing organization. Their response has neutered the elders of Israel and for this we will be destroyed.

Most in the church do not even comprehend that Satan wields the power that he does globally. He barely even exists in their minds much less that he inspires these wicked men and women who preside globally.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

nightlight wrote: July 25th, 2021, 7:16 pm Many of the (semi)awake TBM think the church is 🙊 because fear of retribution. They tell themselves this lie because it helps them sleep at night...it's like Vicks rub to them. They believe the church will suddenly stand for liberty at the last moment.

The average TBM doesn't believe the Gads are in power because the 15 aren't telling them of it. And even if the Gads are in control, it's not important enough to think about because their Guides are silent on the subject.

The 15 are eating the fat. They only go where they are loved. They are probably good dudes , but they live in a fabrication. This is why Mormon leaders have ridden the wave of social trends since the early 1900s. It's part of man's subconscious nature to keep eating the spiritual energy (fat) of the people they lead and to not stir the pot which will cause division...

We worship the past and future. It's impossible to see the present when your religion revolves around what has already happened and what will happen in the future. The EVENTS...the human event of experiencing the Fire and Holy Ghost, the event of Waking to the Awful Situation, etc. are shunned because they speak of the NOW.

And the "now" sheds light on what we are not.

"Hush 🤫 , it's okay....we will be a complete Zion when God wants us to be, it the Lord's timing. We will be perfected in Christ when we cross the other side, do not fear nor tremble. Go back to sleep 😴, all is well in Zion, Zion prospers. Just look at their investments bearing fruit, look at all these temples!! The prophet told you that we've never been stronger as a people. Hush hush little lion, go back to sleep. "
I agree with what you said. However, the part about them being good men is questionable in my mind. For instance, if I was a Q15, I would take the job serious. I wouldn't lie or be deceitful like they are and hide the truth. I would be afraid that God would smoke me if I tried to play roulette with people's lives as they obviously do in recommending satan's jab. Then there is their total disregard for the homeless women with children living in their car or on the street. This really pisses me off and I'm pretty sure that God isn't very happy about it either. Then, we shouldn't forget their satanic stance on freedom. Completely anti-Christ. Freedom is the one word that describes the difference between Christ and satan. The Q15 are on the side of satan every time. They hate the Constitution. They lie about voter fraud. They encourage Gov Cox to be evil and take dirty covid money and delight in lockdowns, masks, and evil injections. Come to think of it, it's actually pretty hard to find anyone more evil. Maybe Fauci or Schwab, but they are all in the same club, so which is worse? Being a member of a secret society doesn't get any brownie points from me, either. We know they lie, we know they cheat (IRS), we know they steal (tithing), and we know they do it on purpose. Can they be trusted? Not by me.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Fred wrote: March 26th, 2023, 11:54 pm
nightlight wrote: July 25th, 2021, 7:16 pm Many of the (semi)awake TBM think the church is 🙊 because fear of retribution. They tell themselves this lie because it helps them sleep at night...it's like Vicks rub to them. They believe the church will suddenly stand for liberty at the last moment.

The average TBM doesn't believe the Gads are in power because the 15 aren't telling them of it. And even if the Gads are in control, it's not important enough to think about because their Guides are silent on the subject.

The 15 are eating the fat. They only go where they are loved. They are probably good dudes , but they live in a fabrication. This is why Mormon leaders have ridden the wave of social trends since the early 1900s. It's part of man's subconscious nature to keep eating the spiritual energy (fat) of the people they lead and to not stir the pot which will cause division...

We worship the past and future. It's impossible to see the present when your religion revolves around what has already happened and what will happen in the future. The EVENTS...the human event of experiencing the Fire and Holy Ghost, the event of Waking to the Awful Situation, etc. are shunned because they speak of the NOW.

And the "now" sheds light on what we are not.

"Hush 🤫 , it's okay....we will be a complete Zion when God wants us to be, it the Lord's timing. We will be perfected in Christ when we cross the other side, do not fear nor tremble. Go back to sleep 😴, all is well in Zion, Zion prospers. Just look at their investments bearing fruit, look at all these temples!! The prophet told you that we've never been stronger as a people. Hush hush little lion, go back to sleep. "
I agree with what you said. However, the part about them being good men is questionable in my mind. For instance, if I was a Q15, I would take the job serious. I wouldn't lie or be deceitful like they are and hide the truth. I would be afraid that God would smoke me if I tried to play roulette with people's lives as they obviously do in recommending satan's jab. Then there is their total disregard for the homeless women with children living in their car or on the street. This really pisses me off and I'm pretty sure that God isn't very happy about it either. Then, we shouldn't forget their satanic stance on freedom. Completely anti-Christ. Freedom is the one word that describes the difference between Christ and satan. The Q15 are on the side of satan every time. They hate the Constitution. They lie about voter fraud. They encourage Gov Cox to be evil and take dirty covid money and delight in lockdowns, masks, and evil injections. Come to think of it, it's actually pretty hard to find anyone more evil. Maybe Fauci or Schwab, but they are all in the same club, so which is worse? Being a member of a secret society doesn't get any brownie points from me, either. We know they lie, we know they cheat (IRS), we know they steal (tithing), and we know they do it on purpose. Can they be trusted? Not by me.
Satan has to be laughing as the Elders of Israel “follow the prophet” who is actually a member of a secret combination that they have been counseled to “awake from their awful situation” from!

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

As I have pondered the things I want to accomplish during the remainder of my life, I have been struck by the desire to reduce suffering and prepare as many as possible for what is coming and to mitigate the sorrows and difficulties that are pending. This morning I was struck that one of the most important things is to study and educate others about the Constitution, and to ignore laws which are not within the bounds set by the Constitution, and to identify those within government who seek to undermine or ignore the constitution. Such are traitors who have violated their oath to uphold the Constitution and are worthy, if they will not repent, of the label 'Traitor'.

We all need to be more like lundbaek. Seriously. More Christlike goes without saying, but right now become more Christlike in a very lundbaek way.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

It is true that the church has neutered its men. The "follow the prophet" and "leadership" mantras have made our men less than useless in even awakening to our awful situation, let alone guarding against the works of the secret combination. "Follow the decoy" is more like it - straight into passivity and paralysis.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Not for the feint of heart.
This is coming around again.

One has to wonder if all the GA’s in the court of King Noah are complicit, or just obedient.

Some one has got to cut and run (ala Alma) when the wickedness and sins are exposed…

How long will it take..??

Very disturbing. Brace yourself…

https://welovetrump.com/2022/10/10/high ... hout-utah/

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Almost too horrible to even contemplate. Referring to that piece linked above.

King Noah, sent his armies after Alma to destroy him, after burning at the stake Abinadi...
A truth teller.

Expect huge discombobulation within the church when the cleansing begins... only initially it will be the wicked in the church trying to stamp out the truth sayers, to hide their sins, then later it will be the destruction of the wicked within the church leadership.

Truely, we won't know where to turn...

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

JK4Woods wrote: March 27th, 2023, 11:23 am Almost too horrible to even contemplate. Referring to that piece linked above.

King Noah, sent his armies after Alma to destroy him, after burning at the stake Abinadi...
A truth teller.

Expect huge discombobulation within the church when the cleansing begins... only initially it will be the wicked in the church trying to stamp out the truth sayers, to hide their sins, then later it will be the destruction of the wicked within the church leadership.

Truely, we won't know where to turn...

Maybe I read this in "Jesus the Christ", but when King Herod was dying, he decreed that his whole household should be put to death, too. He didn't want to go alone.

I also remember hearing that in the last days of Rome, senators would routinely declare huge sweeping suits against everyone else in the senate.

When the wicked go down, they thrash around wildly like a screaming kid having some contentious toy removed from their hands.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was a last-minute inquisition in the church, before the leaders could no longer deny that they haven't been led by Christ. Before that happens, they could really yank, like mad, on the drawstrings of their "authority". They could work up the brethrenite members into a foamy lather before they'd collapse from exhaustion, unable to respond further to the straining demands of the leaders. Then, it would be just the leaders on stage, rarified and isolate, for the BIG SCENE.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

As I sees 'em, we Latter-day Saints are under a commandment that "when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation , because of this secret combination that shall be among you." Note that Moroni wrote that we shall see these things, we shall awake..., and that this secret combination shall be among us. He used the word SHALL, not might or may. It seems to me we do have some sort of responsibility put on us by Moroni's warning.

It seems that President Boyd K. Packer was of the same opinion when, as Acting President and later President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, said in a 16 January 2007 BYU Devotional, and later, in an article the August 2010 Ensign magazine (Pg. 23), stated: "We live in a time of war, that spiritual war that will never end. Moroni warned us that the secret combinations begun by Gadianton ‘are had among all people. . . . Wherefore, O ye Gentiles [and the term gentile in that place in the Book of Mormon refers to us in our generation], it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you. . . . Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you." It seems we have a responsibility to try to wake up to "this secret combination" and oppose it.

I believe the single secret combination Moroni and Presidents Benson and Packer warned us about is the new world order conspiracy, which to me seems to be intent on gaining control of all the earth's resources: natural resources, human resources, industrial/manufacturing resources, agricultural/farming resources, economic/financial resources, etc.

In telling us to "suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you.", I think Moroni is telling us that we should/must take action to oppose the "murderous combinations". Hence, I ask what do you think we can and should/must do. All I've been able to do in that connection is doing my best to identify the goals and actions of the conspirators, make others aware of my observations of their actions, and try to get involved where I can in opposing them. Among my efforts have thus far been running for elected office in 2008, actively supporting certain candidates for elected offices, working on the Maricopa County election audit in 2021, and trying to persuade others to learn the principles of the inspired US Constitution as it was meant to be understood.

I wanted to testify of the importance of Moroni's warning is testimony meeting yesterday, but I felt strongly I should not.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

lundbaek wrote: March 27th, 2023, 12:27 pm As I sees 'em, we Latter-day Saints are under a commandment that "when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation , because of this secret combination that shall be among you." Note that Moroni wrote that we shall see these things, we shall awake..., and that this secret combination shall be among us. He used the word SHALL, not might or may. It seems to me we do have some sort of responsibility put on us by Moroni's warning.

It seems that President Boyd K. Packer was of the same opinion when, as Acting President and later President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, said in a 16 January 2007 BYU Devotional, and later, in an article the August 2010 Ensign magazine (Pg. 23), stated: "We live in a time of war, that spiritual war that will never end. Moroni warned us that the secret combinations begun by Gadianton ‘are had among all people. . . . Wherefore, O ye Gentiles [and the term gentile in that place in the Book of Mormon refers to us in our generation], it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you. . . . Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you." It seems we have a responsibility to try to wake up to "this secret combination" and oppose it.

I believe the single secret combination Moroni and Presidents Benson and Packer warned us about is the new world order conspiracy, which to me seems to be intent on gaining control of all the earth's resources: natural resources, human resources, industrial/manufacturing resources, agricultural/farming resources, economic/financial resources, etc.

In telling us to "suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you.", I think Moroni is telling us that we should/must take action to oppose the "murderous combinations". Hence, I ask what do you think we can and should/must do. All I've been able to do in that connection is doing my best to identify the goals and actions of the conspirators, make others aware of my observations of their actions, and try to get involved where I can in opposing them. Among my efforts have thus far been running for elected office in 2008, actively supporting certain candidates for elected offices, working on the Maricopa County election audit in 2021, and trying to persuade others to learn the principles of the inspired US Constitution as it was meant to be understood.

I wanted to testify of the importance of Moroni's warning is testimony meeting yesterday, but I felt strongly I should not.

Church members are not allowed to identify the actual secret combination because the church is involved in it. They'd have to defy the church to serve God. It's too much to compute! So, safely do nothing by following the prophet. As the youtube Indian guru says, "Nothing REALLY matters. So, do nothing."

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

Teancum1 wrote: March 26th, 2023, 10:21 pm So who is supposed to “awake to a sense of your awful situation “? What is the awful situation?
Who in the church is actually even awake at all to any secret combination?
Who was expected to awake when Paul Revere warned the colonist? Well the colonist we’re supposed to awake and now likewise all citizens i.e. members and non-members of all supposedly free countries are expected to awake.

The awful situation is "the British are coming, the British are coming, the British are coming." In our day the Globalist and Communist are coming, in fact the World Health Organization (WHO) are coming to replace our Constitution and all other supposedly free and sovereign countries nationalistic laws in one-fell-swoop. What? In one-fell- swoop? How is that to happen and when? We all are to be ruled by Tedros the world dictator over 194 countries who are members of the United Nations and are the signatories of the WHO's newly amended International Health Regulations (IHR) that have been changed to make us all live under a medical police-state. This is all being done in the dark and in secret meetings behind closed doors. The World Health Assembly to make this all happen, as a big surprise, (think of the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941), they are meeting in Geneva, Switzerland this May 21- May 31 to make Tedros king, autocrat or dictator of the world and to legalize an international medical police-state for Western civilization to be implimented after Tedros is made dictator.

"Who in the church is actually even awake at all to any secret combination?" I'd say most of the people on this forum, visa-visa the general membership, are pretty conversant about the threat of Secret Combinations. However I'd say just a handful of people on this forum know about the timing of this specific threat to our freedom as mentioned above, but now you know!

James Roguski informed me. Who is James Roguski? He's been dubbed the Paul Revere of our time. Here are 3 interviews of him explaining the imminent threat above:

James Roguski Joins To Sound The Alarm Over The WHO And Digital Health Passports 5 minutes

https://frankspeech.com/video/james-rog ... -passports

TEDROS, THE DEVIL INCARNATE — James Roguski 47 Minutes
https://www.sgtreport.com/2022/11/tedro ... s-roguski/

WHO plans single takeover 19 minutes
https://rumble.com/v13s6q1-single-world ... d-to-.html

P.S. Check out this brief article:
The WHO: Our New Overlords
By John Mac Ghlionn Jan 21, 2023
https://www.todayville.com/the-who-our-new-overlords/

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

TOP 6 REASONS TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE AMENDMENTS TO THE INTERNATIONAL HEALTH REGULATIONS by James Roguski
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbIn5MqSuks&t=315s

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

Chip wrote: March 27th, 2023, 1:22 pm
lundbaek wrote: March 27th, 2023, 12:27 pm As I sees 'em, we Latter-day Saints are under a commandment that "when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation , because of this secret combination that shall be among you." Note that Moroni wrote that we shall see these things, we shall awake..., and that this secret combination shall be among us. He used the word SHALL, not might or may. It seems to me we do have some sort of responsibility put on us by Moroni's warning.

Church members are not allowed to identify the actual secret combination because the church is involved in it. They'd have to defy the church to serve God. It's too much to compute! So, safely do nothing by following the prophet. As the youtube Indian guru says, "Nothing REALLY matters. So, do nothing."
The Secret Combinations are things like Systemic White Supremacy. Things so secret even those who are supposedly the Chief perpetrators of said Combinations don't know they exist, can only be identified by the progressive cultural elite through feelings and supposition, and whose membership is assigned by said elitists on the basis of whether they agree with said elitists or not.

Hopefully Nelson can speak out against this very destructive combination again, as it might prevent someone from being called a name or maybe even from a haughty glance in the next 6 months. But we should definately stay silent about combinations like abortion mills, transgender/pedophilia normalization, etc. These don't really have the power to negatively affect anyone.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

I hope to contribute soon. We have family here and it's very busy here in Zion... AoA area..
I can tell you oh I mean Missouri.soon. Missouri sooner than expected.. thanks OI.

Secret combinations in the book of mormon and prevalent today indeed but can we see them?. Cheers

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

The establishment of the Federal Reserve was certainly the work of a secret combination. The machinations that drew the United States into WW1, WW2, the Vietnam War, the Gulf Wars, and subsequent wars involved secret combinations, as did the conduct of the Korean War. The OKC bombing and the events of 911 are also clearly the works of secret combinations.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Then thee are the not-so-secret combinations behind the vote fraud, the illegal immigration, unconstitutional welfare for certain people, certain businesses, and certain foreign nations including avowed enemies, and other violations of the U.S. Constitution.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

I am going to state what many are dancing around... Many of leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints are either member of the secret combinations, in bed with members of secret combinations, or are willingly turning their heads and allowing secret combinations to infest the church.

The Church leaders are no longer being influenced, nor are they seeking guidance from the Lord. Are they afraid of the evils or influenced by greed and power?

This is not the church that Christ built...