Door-to-door Has started already…

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Door-to-door Has started already…

Post by SPIRIT »

In Mecklenburg County, 49% of the population is partially vaccinated and 46% is fully vaccinated. The Health Department is hoping to get those numbers up with a new initiative called doses to doors.

Community outreach groups have been canvassing certain neighborhoods for a few months now, educating and encouraging people to get vaccinated. On Monday, health department workers armed with COVID-19 vaccines joined to make it easy and convenient to get a shot right at home.
'It's not confrontational' | Mecklenburg County health leaders deliver COVID-19 shots right to doorsteps
Mecklenburg County kicked off its "doses to doors" initiative on Monday, making getting a COVID-19 vaccine quick and easy.
https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/healt ... 0a20f7491a
'It's not confrontational' | Mecklenburg County health leaders deliver COVID-19 shots right to doorsteps
Mecklenburg County kicked off its "doses to doors" initiative on Monday, making getting a COVID-19 vaccine quick and easy.

“Now that the health department is actually coming out with us, we miss that middle step.
Now, would you like to get a shot? Yes. We've got somebody right here on site,” Dawkins said.

In the first few hours of the new doses to doors program,
4 people in the Southside Homes off Tryon Street got vaccinated on their front porches."

Last edited by SPIRIT on July 14th, 2021, 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Door-to-door Has started already…

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Are they literally giving people the shot on their doorsteps 😂 smdh Jesus help us.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

"Rumors" Like the facts that this virus was engineered and that the patents for it are known and that this whole thing is a sham: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jB8qfmKhZNkt/

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

This is a common practice in Mexico, albeit for other vaccinations, not this specific vaccination.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Not gonna lie, I’ll probably start laughing if some overweight person asks me to get the shot because it improves health. In just about every video I’ve seen those are the types of people going around. What happened to the individual being responsible and accountable for their own health? Nah, instead we’ve gotta make it everyone else’s fault because the big rona is scary.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

In the first few hours of the new doses to doors program,
4 people in the Southside Homes off Tryon Street got vaccinated on their front porches."
That's a pretty poor uptake. I hope a lot of people chased these people off their porches.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 14th, 2021, 9:35 am Are they literally giving people the shot on their doorsteps 😂 smdh Jesus help us.
Yes they are.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1414980282751410193

And their pilot program proved that people pressured in their homes are 5X as likely to get vaccinated.

https://mcusercontent.com/b2a81eb07a89e ... Update.pdf

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

markharr wrote: July 15th, 2021, 8:29 am
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 14th, 2021, 9:35 am Are they literally giving people the shot on their doorsteps 😂 smdh Jesus help us.
Yes they are.

And their pilot program proved that people pressured in their homes are 5X as likely to get vaccinated.

For sure, I believe that statistic. There’s a reason door-to-door contact is still being used and is very financially rewarding, it works.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 15th, 2021, 8:35 am
Yes they are.

For sure, I believe that statistic. There’s a reason door-to-door contact is still being used and is very financially rewarding, it works.
That's probably the reason why the church uses it.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

markharr wrote: July 15th, 2021, 8:39 am
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 15th, 2021, 8:35 am
Yes they are.

That's probably the reason why the church uses it.
Yep, the best businessmen will use a combination of both in-person and online sales and depending on the “product” it’s always more efficient in one of those areas. Pest control? In-person is the best way because you tailor your pitch to the emotion of the customer, resulting in genuine trust. The Gospel? From what I’ve seen online is most effective for the initial exposure, you want them to stumble upon it and be curious without any prodding. Retention however is where in-person contact is needed, the Gospel is full of love which can’t be felt through a screen. I’ve also found that the Spirit is much more abundant when you have conversations face-to-face, there’s something about being able to feel the energy someone emits from their person whether it’s positive or negative.

nightowl
captain of 100

Post by nightowl »

Be a good time to pull out the book of mormon and ask them if they like to hear the gospel. I am guessing they won't come back after you start laying the gospel on em.
Never know might get a few converts.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

nightowl wrote: July 15th, 2021, 8:56 am Be a good time to pull out the book of mormon and ask them if they like to hear the gospel. I am guessing they won't come back after you start laying the gospel on em.
yep,
and I think it's also a good time (better late than never) for members to actually pull out their Book of Mormon
and start reading the warnings that were meant for us - the (Gentiles - the church)
and to see what's about ready to happen to them - the judgments that are coming on us.

The Book of Mormon - a book of warning. for WHO ? - for us - those that received the book.
read what happened to those people,
because we have repeated their history, and HAVE NOT REPENTED as a people, are ripe for destruction.

DavidWebb
captain of 100

Post by DavidWebb »

SPIRIT wrote: July 15th, 2021, 9:14 am
nightowl wrote: July 15th, 2021, 8:56 am Be a good time to pull out the book of mormon and ask them if they like to hear the gospel. I am guessing they won't come back after you start laying the gospel on em.
yep,
and I think it's also a good time (better late than never) for members to actually pull out their Book of Mormon
and start reading the warnings that were meant for us - the (Gentiles - the church)
and to see what's about ready to happen to them - the judgments that are coming on us.

The Book of Mormon - a book of warning. for WHO ? - for us - those that received the book.
because we have repeated their history, and HAVE NOT REPENTED as a people, are ripe for destruction.
53 years from when the gadiantons obtained sole control of the government until it collapsed into tribes....like state vs. state, city vs. city, etc...

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

DavidWebb wrote: July 15th, 2021, 9:52 am
yep,

53 years from when the gadiantons obtained sole control of the government until it collapsed into tribes....like state vs. state, city vs. city, etc...
I posted this years ago in this forum, and again last year.

Re: 2020

Post by SPIRIT » December 30th, 2020, 1:04 am

I've been saying this now since 2016.
And I believe we have seen everything change this year - 2020,
and this four hundred year judgement period in The Book of Mormon could very well apply to us now.

“liken the Book of Mormon unto ourselves".

"Because by the look of things that are going on right now, this just might be true,
and apply to us as well.

I think that we really need to be trying a little harder, and looking just a little bit closer
at the Book of Mormon and likening it to ourselves, don't you ?

"The 400 year Judgment Cycle -
America’s Judgment Arrives in 2020"

The Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock in 1620.
That was the birth of America.
It took the people in the Book of Mormon "four hundred years",
to go from "the coming of our Lord and Savior",
to total destruction.
1620 + 400 = 2020 Ending The Times of the Gentiles.

Mormon 8

6 Behold, four hundred years have passed away since the coming of our Lord and Savior.

7 And behold, the Lamanites have hunted my people, the Nephites, down from city to city and from place to place, even until they are no more; and great has been their fall; yea, great and marvelous is the destruction of my people, the Nephites.

Helaman 13

5 And he said unto them: Behold, I, Samuel, a Lamanite, do speak the words of the Lord which he doth put into my heart;
and behold he hath put it into my heart to say unto this people that the sword of justice hangeth over this people;
and
[b]four hundred years[/b] pass not away save the sword of justice falleth upon this people.

6 Yea, heavy destruction awaiteth this people, and it surely cometh unto this people, and nothing can save this people save it be repentance and faith on the Lord Jesus Christ, who surely shall come into the world, and shall suffer many things and shall be slain for his people.

7 And behold, an angel of the Lord hath declared it unto me, and he did bring glad tidings to my soul. And behold, I was sent unto you to declare it unto you also, that ye might have glad tidings; but behold ye would not receive me.

8 Therefore, thus saith the Lord: Because of the hardness of the hearts of the people of the Nephites, except they repent I will take away my word from them, and I will withdraw my Spirit from them, and I will suffer them no longer, and I will turn the hearts of their brethren against them.

9 And four hundred years shall not pass away before I will cause that they shall be smitten; yea, I will visit them with the sword and with famine and with pestilence.

10 Yea, I will visit them in my fierce anger, and there shall be those of the fourth generation who shall live, of your enemies, to behold your utter destruction; and this shall surely come except ye repent, saith the Lord;
and those of the fourth generation shall visit your destruction.

Alma 45

9 But behold, I have somewhat to prophesy unto thee; but what I prophesy unto thee ye shall not make known; yea, what I prophesy unto thee shall not be made known, even until the prophecy is fulfilled; therefore write the words which I shall say.

10 And these are the words: Behold, I perceive that this very people, the Nephites, according to the spirit of revelation which is in me,
in four hundred years from the time that Jesus Christ shall manifest himself unto them, shall dwindle in unbelief.

11 Yea, and then shall they see wars and pestilences, yea, famines and bloodshed, even until the people of Nephi shall become extinct—

12 Yea, and this because they shall dwindle in unbelief and fall into the works of darkness, and lasciviousness, and all manner of iniquities; yea, I say unto you, that because they shall sin against so great light and knowledge, yea, I say unto you, that from that day, even the fourth generation shall not all pass away before this great iniquity shall come.

13 And when that great day cometh, behold, the time very soon cometh that those who are now, or the seed of those who are now numbered among the people of Nephi, shall no more be numbered among the people of Nephi.

14 But whosoever remaineth, and is not destroyed in that great and dreadful day, shall be numbered among the Lamanites, and shall become like unto them, all, save it be a few who shall be called the disciples of the Lord; and them shall the Lamanites pursue even until they shall become extinct. And now, because of iniquity, this prophecy shall be fulfilled.

15 And now it came to pass that after Alma had said these things to Helaman, he blessed him, and also his other sons; and he also blessed the earth for the righteous’ sake.

16 And he said: Thus saith the Lord God—Cursed shall be the land, yea, this land, unto every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, unto destruction, which do wickedly, when they are fully ripe; and as I have said so shall it be; for this is the cursing and the blessing of God upon the land, for the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance.

23 And now it came to pass that after Helaman and his brethren had appointed priests and teachers over the churches that there arose a dissension among them, and they would not give heed to the words of Helaman and his brethren;

24 But they grew proud, being lifted up in their hearts, because of their exceedingly great riches; therefore they grew rich in their own eyes, and would not give heed to their words, to walk uprightly before God."

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

yep,

Yes, but when did the gadiantons obtain sole control of the government? Are you sure it was this year? I'm not.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

The time may be coming when certain practices once abandoned may become necessary for our survival.

DavidWebb
captain of 100

Post by DavidWebb »

markharr wrote: July 15th, 2021, 10:12 am
yep,

Yes, but when did the gadiantons obtain sole control of the government? Are you sure it was this year? I'm not.
I've postulated on that numerous times over the decade plus I've been around on this forum...a particular favorite was November 22, 1963...although Robert Welch put together a decent body of work to suggest Eisenhower may have been that culmination...but Smedley Butler certainly wouldn't have nice things to say about Franklin D. Roosevelt after his experience with the Wall Street or Business Plot...

How does one define "sole control"? Probably not measured by the President.

Would you measure it by 9/11? Prophesy of Joel being fulfilled as declared by President Hinckley Saturday morning conference session couple weeks after that...

That would leave us with a couple decades to go. Based on WEF and the Guardians...seems we are in this race for a 2030 devil utopia deadline...which certainly doesn't provide us with decades to go.

March 30, 1981? ...that was the effective formal takeover by the world's drug kingpin after the family war that kicked off in early 60's including direct involvement in the November 22, 1963 affair...that puts us 2034...

We were informed that it hung in the balance in April of 1944...

Sole remaining thread was the franchise or right to vote in 1976...

viewtopic.php?p=1066556#p1066556

...lots of IFs as noted here -
viewtopic.php?p=156880#p156880

...over a decade has transpired since then...Palmoni scrolls projections proven to be one man's arm of the flesh projection...that surprise surprise...didn't come to pass (not to discount the tremendous amount of historical work...but that it was of little to no value when it came to predicting the future timing)...

Easy to look backwards once the formal breakdown occurs (state vs. state, city vs. city, etc)...and perhaps no direct correlation time wise to the progression of the Nephites...certainly interesting though the aspects of that story that were chosen to share with us...

Certainly see wide diversity, polarization, and fragmentation of society today. We have made significant progression in just a year...with much more planned chaos that is likely shortly to come (implementation of Cyber Polygon planning) if Klaus is to be believed...
We all know, but still pay insufficient attention, to the frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack could bring a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole. The COVID-19 crisis would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyberattack.

To use the COVID19 crisis as a timely opportunity to reflect on the lessons the cybersecurity community can draw and improve our unpreparedness for a potential cyber-pandemic.
- Klaus Schwab

....time will tell the story...

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

I knew this would happen. :/

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

If the vaccine police comes to your house, this is what to do

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YK19PQHozBQj/

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

SPIRIT wrote: July 15th, 2021, 10:06 pm If the vaccine police comes to your house, this is what to do

They would be more effective at spreading s**t without the diapers.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

SPIRIT wrote: July 15th, 2021, 10:06 pm If the vaccine police comes to your house, this is what to do

Comment under the video:
Rosie1960

I went shopping for a "no trespassing" sign today and 3 stores were all out. The young man at the cash register of the last store I tried explained there was a run on them in anticipation of the door to door vaccine squad. There will be a new shipment in next week, so I plan to be there early.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

*Some people don't answer the door when a stranger knocks (unless it's an expected delivery person or repairman).

*source: my household

Ontario
captain of 100

Post by Ontario »

Community outreach groups have been canvassing certain neighborhoods for a few months now, educating and encouraging people to get vaccinated.
Point to the sign and say get off my PROPERTY!
Attachments
2021.jpg
2021.jpg (105.55 KiB) Viewed 324 times