The redemption of the fall second comforter

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

The redemption of the fall second comforter

Post by XEmilyX »

What drives you to have your second comforter?

Ether 3:13 "And when he had said these words, behold, the Lord showed himself unto him and said, because thou knowest these things ye are redeemed from the fall;therefore he are brought back into my presence; therefore I show myself unto you.

14 behold I am he who was prepared from the foundation of the world to redeem my people."

Does God mean that because the brother of Jared saw Him he "knowest these things and is redeemed from the fall" ?

Or was he talking about the phrase before that verse where the brother of Jared said "yea Lord I know thou speakest the truth and thou art a God of truth and canst not lie." ?

What does it mean fully to be redeemed from the fall? Does it just mean we get to see Jesus?

What are your reasons to have your second comforter?

Anyone read what pure revelations book on how to have your second comforter?
There was a portion that stuck out to me and it was creating holy time with the Lord. To talk to him in prayer for over an hour daily. I learned that that's what I need to do is to seek JESUS rather than worldly things. I doubt too many people really pray that much that often to Jesus so maybe that's why he rewards people who pray to him for longer periods of time or even pray at all.
Even if you seek happiness. Happiness comes from seeking Jesus and the second comforter, by actually meeting Him.

Anyway, just some thoughts for today.