I am leaving and will never post here again

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
AGoodGlobalCitizen
captain of 100

I am leaving and will never post here again

Post by AGoodGlobalCitizen »

I don't like my very in-depth posts that are highly sourced and written in a very "I believe this, because of x" manner being blatantly ignored when people quote said posts and act like the question they asked of me still wasn't answered and/or follow up saying falsehoods about what I believe in that can blatantly be seen to not be what I belive in through my words in my posts. I don't like being labeled as rude or argumentative when I'm one of the few opinionated people here who is willing to level and admit that while I have a point of view, I do not have an answer to every attack or question of my point of view

I don't like the prideful aura of regulars here who act like they are ahead of the curb on recognizing secret combinations in and outside the modern-day Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints while ignoring and downplaying how deeply rooted Mormonism is in secret combinations and failure to follow God and be blessed for doing the right thing. Where and when the rot began matters whether you want to admit it or not.

Our God of Israel is a mighty God and His works cannot be "cancelled". No movement that can be cancelled by Babylon can claim to be the stone cut from a mountain without hands that will shatter the statue that represents Satan's empires and Satan's iron grip over the world.

Keep a look out for the Work of the Father (hint: it's not going to be coming from 15 blasphemers that hold up lies and by extension a church that exists entirely for getting gain);

3 Nephi

"For in that day, for my sake shall the Father work a work, which shall be a great and a marvelous work among them; and there shall be among them those who will not believe it, although a man shall declare it unto them.

But behold, the life of my servant shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him, although he shall be marred because of them. Yet I will heal him, for I will show unto them that my wisdom is greater than the cunning of the devil.

Therefore it shall come to pass that whosoever will not believe in my words, who am Jesus Christ, which the Father shall cause him to bring forth unto the Gentiles, and shall give unto him power that he shall bring them forth unto the Gentiles, (it shall be done even as Moses said) they shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant.

And my people who are a remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles, yea, in the midst of them as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who, if he go through both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

Their hand shall be lifted up upon their adversaries, and all their enemies shall be cut off.

Yea, wo be unto the Gentiles except they repent; for it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Father, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots;"

It is going to get ugly for Gentiles in the United States.

2 Nephi--The Choice Seer, a descendant of Lehi (his son, Joseph), who will work among the Lamanites (the choice seer's brethren) and have power to convince them of the Book of Mormon after the book has come forth.

Wherefore, because of this covenant thou art blessed; for thy seed shall not be destroyed, for they shall hearken unto the words of the book.

And there shall rise up one mighty among them, who shall do much good, both in word and in deed, being an instrument in the hands of God, with exceeding faith, to work mighty wonders, and do that thing which is great in the sight of God, unto the bringing to pass much restoration unto the house of Israel, and unto the seed of thy brethren.

Lehi's child, Joseph, was given a promise that all of his seed would not be utterly destroyed and a choice seer will arise from Lehi's seed (by extension, Lehi's son, Joseph's seed). And this choice seer that is a spawn of Lehi will do a work among HIS BRETHREN (meaning the choice seer is related to them). They are his brethren because the Lamanite remnant are descendants from Lehi just as this choice seer, who comes from Joseph (Lehi's son), is a descendant of as well. Throughout the Book of Mormon narrative, we are given reminders that the Lamanite remnant will be converted by the Book of Mormon, and we see how sincerely the prophets we follow in the Book of Mormon stories care about the Lamanites and desire for them to have the truth.

In our day, we see groups attempting to do the work of God through their own works. Writing the Book of Mormon in language of the Torah and hoping it will reach those of Jewish descent more effectively. Coming up with plans to reach out to Native Americans. They have a "why not us? why not now?" mentality that can be seen in talks from their leader. If God is not honestly leading these works, they are merely the works of men and they will not lead to those of Jewish descent waking up and realizing the Book of Mormon is true. Their works will not lead to the Lamanite Remnant realizing who they are.

We saw this before with attempts to build Zion/New Jerusalem through the works of man, not with the power and the setting of events described in the Book of Mormon explaining when and under what conditions the New Jerusalem will be built (by the Lamanite remnant and repentant gentiles may be allowed in on the work)

The Lamanite Remnant will be convinced by a choice seer who is a brethren to them. Lamanite and Lemuel's remnant seed will be reached out to by a seer from Joseph's seed(Lehi's son, Joseph). The Book of Mormon states the word (the book of Mormon) will have already come forth and THEN this choice seer will have both power to deliver and convince the truthfulness of this book to the Lamanite remnant.

For regulars here, you should wonder why the One Mighty and Strong talk became awfully quiet when more often we began to correctly associate it with the Choice Seer who will work among the Lamanite remnant as discussed in the Book of Mormon (and not some Superman prophet who will convince the world to join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and get rid of bad leadership in that organization). It used to be just about the only thing discussed here and now you'll rarely see much talk on it.

That choice seer, that One Mighty and Strong, is not coming to move to SLC and push out the old guard and fix the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. That Choice Seer is coming and will be blessed with power to convince the Lamanite remnant of who they are, lead them as a prophet like unto Moses, and do that which is good in the eyes of God.

I think I am going to write a book outlining what the Book of Mormon prophecies say and contrasting it with works of men seeking to accomplish these prophecies and the middling fruit that came from their efforts. These works are going to be by the power of God, not men.

Patriots are indeed in control. Farewell

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: I am leaving and will never post here again

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Maybe a blog is good first step towards your book, where you could post a summary and link to articles, and people likely wouldn’t be so quick to react to text that wasn’t so easily presented to them, to quote and criticize. It would also better organize your material.

1Tammy1
captain of 10

Post by 1Tammy1 »

AGoodGlobalCitizen wrote: June 27th, 2021, 10:24 pm
modern-day Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
That says it all. When my great-grandmother told me stories of when she was a child and crossed the country with JS, not one single time did she use that term. Not one single writing that I have ever read proclaim we are to become "modern-day". This is where my heart cries for my beloved fellow saints.

You are correct. The church has and is still straying. For us to become this angry with each other in the name of Jesus is proof. God's law is just that. It's God's law not man's law. It never waivers. It's not to be changed nor modernized. I don't think anyone should need any proof of that reality.
Last edited by 1Tammy1 on June 27th, 2021, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Yeah, your presentation was a bit of a mess mate. Not counting the fact that I completely disagree with your premise and manner of presentation to begin with, which was a fairly hostile approach that didn't do you any favors as far as encouraging others to read your posts or take you seriously.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Good luck mate and God bless. Hope you become a Fundamentalist though

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

AGoodGlobalCitizen wrote: June 27th, 2021, 10:24 pm I don't like my very in-depth posts that are highly sourced and written in a very "I believe this, because of x" manner being blatantly ignored when people quote said posts and act like the question they asked of me still wasn't answered and/or follow up saying falsehoods about what I believe in that can blatantly be seen to not be what I belive in through my words in my posts. I don't like being labeled as rude or argumentative when I'm one of the few opinionated people here who is willing to level and admit that while I have a point of view, I do not have an answer to every attack or question of my point of view

I don't like the prideful aura of regulars here who act like they are ahead of the curb on recognizing secret combinations in and outside the modern-day Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints while ignoring and downplaying how deeply rooted Mormonism is in secret combinations and failure to follow God and be blessed for doing the right thing. Where and when the rot began matters whether you want to admit it or not.

Our God of Israel is a mighty God and His works cannot be "cancelled". No movement that can be cancelled by Babylon can claim to be the stone cut from a mountain without hands that will shatter the statue that represents Satan's empires and Satan's iron grip over the world.

Keep a look out for the Work of the Father (hint: it's not going to be coming from 15 blasphemers that hold up lies and by extension a church that exists entirely for getting gain);

3 Nephi

"For in that day, for my sake shall the Father work a work, which shall be a great and a marvelous work among them; and there shall be among them those who will not believe it, although a man shall declare it unto them.

But behold, the life of my servant shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him, although he shall be marred because of them. Yet I will heal him, for I will show unto them that my wisdom is greater than the cunning of the devil.

Therefore it shall come to pass that whosoever will not believe in my words, who am Jesus Christ, which the Father shall cause him to bring forth unto the Gentiles, and shall give unto him power that he shall bring them forth unto the Gentiles, (it shall be done even as Moses said) they shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant.

And my people who are a remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles, yea, in the midst of them as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who, if he go through both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

Their hand shall be lifted up upon their adversaries, and all their enemies shall be cut off.

Yea, wo be unto the Gentiles except they repent; for it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Father, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots;"

2 Nephi--The Choice Seer, a descendant of Lehi (his son, Joseph), who will work among the Lamanites (the choice seer's brethren) and have power to convince them of the Book of Mormon after the book has come forth.

Wherefore, because of this covenant thou art blessed; for thy seed shall not be destroyed, for they shall hearken unto the words of the book.

And there shall rise up one mighty among them, who shall do much good, both in word and in deed, being an instrument in the hands of God, with exceeding faith, to work mighty wonders, and do that thing which is great in the sight of God, unto the bringing to pass much restoration unto the house of Israel, and unto the seed of thy brethren.

Lehi's child, Joseph, was given a promise that all of his seed would not be utterly destroyed and a choice seer will arise from Lehi's seed (by extension, Lehi's son, Joseph's seed). And this choice seer that is a spawn of Lehi will do a work among HIS BRETHREN (meaning the choice seer is related to them). They are his brethren because the Lamanite remnant are descendants from Lehi just as this choice seer, who comes from Joseph (Lehi's son), is a descendant of as well. Throughout the Book of Mormon narrative, we are given reminders that the Lamanite remnant will be converted by the Book of Mormon, and we see how sincerely the prophets we follow in the Book of Mormon stories care about the Lamanites and desire for them to have the truth.

In our day, we see groups attempting to do the work of God through their own works. Writing the Book of Mormon in language of the Torah and hoping it will reach those of Jewish descent more effectively. Coming up with plans to reach out to Native Americans. They have a "why not us? why not now?" mentality that can be seen in talks from their leader. If God is not honestly leading these works, they are merely the works of men and they will not lead to those of Jewish descent waking up and realizing the Book of Mormon is true. Their works will not lead to the Lamanite Remnant realizing who they are.

We saw this before with attempts to build Zion/New Jerusalem through the works of man, not with the power and the setting of events described in the Book of Mormon explaining when and under what conditions the New Jerusalem will be built (by the Lamanite remnant and repentant gentiles may be allowed in on the work)

The Lamanite Remnant will be convinced by a choice seer who is a brethren to them. Lamanite and Lemuel's remnant seed will be reached out to by a seer from Joseph's seed(Lehi's son, Joseph). The Book of Mormon states the word (the book of Mormon) will have already come forth and THEN this choice seer will have both power to deliver and convince the truthfulness of this book to the Lamanite remnant.

For regulars here, you should wonder why the One Mighty and Strong talk became awfully quiet when more often we began to correctly associate it with the Choice Seer who will work among the Lamanite remnant as discussed in the Book of Mormon (and not some Superman prophet who will convince the world to join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and get rid of bad leadership in that organization). It used to be just about the only thing discussed here and now you'll rarely see much talk on it.

That choice seer, that One Mighty and Strong, is not coming to move to SLC and push out the old guard and fix the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. That Choice Seer is coming and will be blessed with power to convince the Lamanite remnant of who they are, lead them as a prophet like unto Moses, and do that which is good in the eyes of God.

I think I am going to write a book outlining what the Book of Mormon prophecies say and contrasting it with works of men seeking to accomplish these prophecies and the middling fruit that came from their efforts. These works are going to be by the power of God, not men.

Meh... Don't care so much , homie.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

I don't understand the whole "im leaving and never coming back!!!!" thing...

Its strange

I wouldn't give two craps if you all hated my posts....I'd still post

Edit: I guess I would care a bit .....but not nearly enough to not share my thoughts
Last edited by nightlight on June 28th, 2021, 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Prana
captain of 100

Post by Prana »

Life is better when we can laugh at ourselves. All the best to you.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

AGoodGlobalCitizen wrote: June 27th, 2021, 10:24 pm I don't like my very in-depth posts that are highly sourced and written in a very "I believe this, because of x" manner being blatantly ignored when people quote said posts and act like the question they asked of me still wasn't answered and/or follow up saying falsehoods about what I believe in that can blatantly be seen to not be what I belive in through my words in my posts. I don't like being labeled as rude or argumentative when I'm one of the few opinionated people here who is willing to level and admit that while I have a point of view, I do not have an answer to every attack or question of my point of view

3 Nephi

I'm not buying what you're selling here. I was willing to hear you out and discuss your concerns. You ignored my PM, in which I attempted to engage in genuine dialog with you.

I don't think you were looking for genuine dialog, but if you change your mind let me know.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Well, cheers i guess. No shame from me if you change your mind and come back :)

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

nightlight wrote: June 27th, 2021, 11:49 pm I wouldn't give two craps if you all hated my posts....I'd still post
nightlight = LDSFF authentic badâss

anyone who hates on nightlight posts, go buy more soy, and watch where youre walking when evening looms close, or you'll be tripping up in twilight when the sun goes down.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

😂

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

I read some of your blogs and I felt others gave good answers. You do have the vibe of an apostate and I don't think many here are in agreement with your posts since many have a personal testimony of the gospel. Are you looking for others to agree with you? I couldn't because it goes against much of what I know to be true. If you want more agreement, try an anti-mormon site. Anyway, take care and I hope you come back to the truth of the gospel someday.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

onefour1 wrote: June 28th, 2021, 12:43 am Anyway, take care and I hope you come back to the truth of the gospel someday.
Have you read what we consider "the gospel" these days? ;)

JSmith
captain of 100

Post by JSmith »

Luke wrote: June 27th, 2021, 11:32 pm Good luck mate and God bless. Hope you become a Fundamentalist though
This is my favorite response on this thread! LOL

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

3 Nephi

I'm not a big fan of absolutes(except for THE ONLY ABSOLUTE that Jesus of Nazareth is truly the Savior of mankind). So I don't find value in the 'I am never coming back' stuff... So in the future, if you feel the need, don't hesitate to come back here....for any reason. As you seek and follow the spirit, in the future if your mind is changed, don't hesitate to come back here. We aren't a forum made of absolute beliefs, except I imagine the belief that all here know and have felt the power of the Savior's mercy.
Follow the spirit hermano(I'm not saying you aren't. I'm sure you will, as there is nothing more important) 🙏👍
(sorry I'm not much for discussion on the topics and things you've brought up)

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

JSmith wrote: June 28th, 2021, 5:36 am
Luke wrote: June 27th, 2021, 11:32 pm Good luck mate and God bless. Hope you become a Fundamentalist though
This is my favorite response on this thread! LOL
Hahaha yeah I had to chuckle at that

Aprhys
captain of 1,000

Post by Aprhys »

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Gees, you sound like my mentally disabled eight-year-old when I make him clean his room before he gets to play on the computer.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Aprhys wrote: June 28th, 2021, 6:14 am 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Gees, you sound like my mentally disabled eight-year-old when I make him clean his room before he gets to play on the computer.
This here 👏

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

you asked for it- duh

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »

Is that “dragonballs”

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

I am not sure how much I have read posts by AGoodGlobalCitizen, or if I have actually ever engaged the points in those posts.

But if a person says that his/her posts are "very in-depth" and "highly sourced", and that he/she is "one of the few opinionated people here who is willing to level", then that person is ...

... very humble. :lol:

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

hey I left and came back once. Didn't need a long diatribe telling everyone why they suck, though.

Times change, people change, and this forum changes.

My advice: Take the best, leave the rest.

Or.... leave a lengthy diatribe and lurk for a few years. ;)

NewEliza
captain of 1,000

Post by NewEliza »

Oh my word

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

3 Nephi

I'm not sure what your beef is. We're not hardcore enough in criticizing the leadership in the church? Or just the opposite? I'm confused.

I once left this forum years ago and told everyone off because they were saying these men were not prophets. I was livid! Then, the plandemic hit and everything that was said here was confirmed by the actions of our church leadership.