For Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek, Arizona Folks

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

For Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek, Arizona Folks

Post by lundbaek »

This is Joe Jobe. Please join us Wednesday June 16 7 PM at my house (3504 S. 157th Way Gilbert, AZ 85297).
We will be having our “United Patriots” meeting. Shane Krauser will be leading a spirited discussion, one of the main topics will be on the 2nd Amendment. This will be Great! Bring a friend. Come prepared to be
🇺🇸Educated
🇺🇸Inspired
🇺🇸Motivated
We are trying to get a headcount, so please let me know how many plan on attending.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.”
-Thomas Jefferson

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: For Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek, Arizona Folks

Post by lundbaek »

Brother Rick Dalton of the Kleinman Park Ward in Mesa will be leading a discussion on this Tuesday evening, 24 August at the Extension Bldg. Primary Room, starting at 6:30 pm, on lots of current events and their constitutiality.

It is suggested that we each bring a list of government actions that adversely affect our lives.

The Extension Bldg. is located at 616 S. Extension Road in Mesa, just North of and adjacent to Kleinman Park.

This will be a regular study group every other Tuesday evening continuing on as far as people will still come. It is free but there's a study guide that we invite all to purchase at Half Price, which is $15

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

lundbaek wrote: June 14th, 2021, 4:56 pm This is Joe Jobe. Please join us Wednesday June 16 7 PM at my house (3504 S. 157th Way Gilbert, AZ 85297).
We will be having our “United Patriots” meeting. Shane Krauser will be leading a spirited discussion, one of the main topics will be on the 2nd Amendment. This will be Great! Bring a friend. Come prepared to be
🇺🇸Educated
🇺🇸Inspired
🇺🇸Motivated
We are trying to get a headcount, so please let me know how many plan on attending.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.”
-Thomas Jefferson
Send me some plane tickets and a counterfeit vaccine passport and I'll be there.

HisWrathSoon
captain of 100

Post by HisWrathSoon »

Ask in your group if they know any farmers who had their land stolen. Mesa orange groves were first stolen by Sucato Crime Family in mid 60s. Still owned by mob.

Cakbyte
captain of 50

Post by Cakbyte »

lundbaek wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 2:25 am Brother Rick Dalton of the Kleinman Park Ward in Mesa will be leading a discussion on this Tuesday evening, 24 August at the Extension Bldg. Primary Room, starting at 6:30 pm, on lots of current events and their constitutiality.

It is suggested that we each bring a list of government actions that adversely affect our lives.

The Extension Bldg. is located at 616 S. Extension Road in Mesa, just North of and adjacent to Kleinman Park.

This will be a regular study group every other Tuesday evening continuing on as far as people will still come. It is free but there's a study guide that we invite all to purchase at Half Price, which is $15
Holy crap! I grew up in this ward. I'm so glad Bro. Dalton is still around. He's a good guy.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Following is an email I sent today to 4 of the Arizona state senators who seemed to me were the most active state senators in support of the recent Maricopa County election audit, and to my state senator. May I suggest that you send an email to your Arizona state senator insisting on speedy investigation of and punitive action against persons responsible for the vote fraud that has been exposed in Maricopa County.

Sent: Wednesday, January 5, 2022 2:37 PM
To: sbowie@azleg.gov; kfann@azleg.gov; ktownsend@azleg.gov; wrogers@azleg.gov; wpetersen@azleg.gov
Subject: From an Unhappy Citizen of Arizona

​I worked all 3rd shifts on the Maricopa County election audit at the Phoenix Coliseum as a "loader", and handled hundreds of ballots. I noted some were thinner than most. I also handled ballots that were stuck to each other and I had to peel them apart. I "blew the whistle" straight away, and was advised that these conditions would be caught on the forensic examination of each ballot. Since then, I have heard and read of these and other irregularities that convince me of not only counterfeit ballots, but other kinds of vote fraud as well.

So, I am anxious to learn of indictments. What's the delay?

Senator Bowie, I am one of your constituents, and look forward to your reply.

Senators Fann, Townsend, Rogers, and Petersen, I appreciate especially your earlier efforts to expose the vote fraud in Arizona, and I would like to know your opinions about why the delay.

Ralph Hughes
LD18

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Friday, 4 February at 7PM, at the LDS church at 1865 S. Higley, Gilbert, opposite the Williams Field High School

SPEAKER: Tad R. Callister, author of a wonderful book on America with or without God.

Topic: OUR DIVINELY INRPIRED CONSTITUTION, .

Please pass this on to all your contacts.

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

lundbaek wrote: January 30th, 2022, 10:08 pm Friday, 4 February at 7PM, at the LDS church at 1865 S. Higley, Gilbert, opposite the Williams Field High School

SPEAKER: Tad R. Callister, author of a wonderful book on America with or without God.

I have a friend who lives right there and wants to go. Is there a flyer or something about it or way to share the info other than by word of mouth?

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

lundbaek wrote: January 30th, 2022, 10:08 pm Friday, 4 February at 7PM, at the LDS church at 1865 S. Higley, Gilbert, opposite the Williams Field High School

Wish I were closer to AZ...
"Tad R. Callister, author of a wonderful book on America with or without God." Is he a Gen Authority?

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

BroJones wrote: January 31st, 2022, 1:55 am "Tad R. Callister, author of a wonderful book on America with or without God." Is he a Gen Authority?
An emeritus General Authority.

https://www.thechurchnews.com/living-fa ... nts-169646

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

lundbaek wrote: January 5th, 2022, 11:43 pm Following is an email I sent today to 4 of the Arizona state senators who seemed to me were the most active state senators in support of the recent Maricopa County election audit, and to my state senator. May I suggest that you send an email to your Arizona state senator insisting on speedy investigation of and punitive action against persons responsible for the vote fraud that has been exposed in Maricopa County.

Sent: Wednesday, January 5, 2022 2:37 PM
To: sbowie@azleg.gov; kfann@azleg.gov; ktownsend@azleg.gov; wrogers@azleg.gov; wpetersen@azleg.gov
Subject: From an Unhappy Citizen of Arizona

​I worked all 3rd shifts on the Maricopa County election audit at the Phoenix Coliseum as a "loader", and handled hundreds of ballots. I noted some were thinner than most. I also handled ballots that were stuck to each other and I had to peel them apart. I "blew the whistle" straight away, and was advised that these conditions would be caught on the forensic examination of each ballot. Since then, I have heard and read of these and other irregularities that convince me of not only counterfeit ballots, but other kinds of vote fraud as well.

So, I am anxious to learn of indictments. What's the delay?

Senator Bowie, I am one of your constituents, and look forward to your reply.

Senators Fann, Townsend, Rogers, and Petersen, I appreciate especially your earlier efforts to expose the vote fraud in Arizona, and I would like to know your opinions about why the delay.

Ralph Hughes
LD18
God bless you, lundbaek, for all that you’re doing.

I would just second the sentiment that where possible, we should each be writing our representatives (for those of us who live in countries that have this form of government).

I’ve written dozens if not hundreds of elected officials and corporate officers over the years, and many good things have come from it. Not what I’d like, of course, but progress… and many, many good relationships. And worst case scenario, you end up with documented proof of your representative’s position, which is surprisingly good leverage.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Were any of you folks able to attend? It was a 2 stake event with lots of members and some non-members from other areas. The event was very well attended, with the chapel, and overflow area packed and the recreation hall nearly full. It is increasingly apparent to me that the concern for freedom and the Constitution is greater as one goes further East from Phoenix. I've been trying to generate such enthusiasm in our ward and stake for years now, with little result. But East Mesa, Gilbert, and areas where the congressional and state representatives are Republican, the enthusiasm seems to be growing among Church members.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

lundbaek wrote: February 5th, 2022, 3:04 pm

Were any of you folks able to attend? It was a 2 stake event with lots of members and some non-members from other areas. The event was very well attended, with the chapel, and overflow area packed and the recreation hall nearly full. It is increasingly apparent to me that the concern for freedom and the Constitution is greater as one goes further East from Phoenix. I've been trying to generate such enthusiasm in our ward and stake for years now, with little result. But East Mesa, Gilbert, and areas where the congressional and state representatives are Republican, the enthusiasm seems to be growing among Church members.
I totally forgot!! I didn’t even have anything going on last night! Can you give us some highlights?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

The best thing I can offer by way of highlights is that Elder Callister's presentation was (or seemed to me) comprised mostly of quotes about the Constitution by the Lord and by latter-day prophets and apostles. I thought this was good because it showed me that he, as a Church general authority, placed great faith in those statements, as I have. Most of the statements he quoted are among several posts that I posted starting I think in July 2019 and can be found on viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9859&start=270. The presentation was recorded, and if I can get a link to it, I will post it here.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

The entire event - start at about 2:30 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipb1QgWhH6A