Pre-earth, did we really have bodies or were we lights?

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.
jreuben
captain of 100

Re: Pre-earth, did we really have bodies or were we lights?

Post by jreuben »

EXCEPT it has been proven that the speed of light is 100% unequivocally variable. It's been proven many times over (but shunned and spun by lamestream media and the babylonians).

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

jreuben wrote: July 16th, 2021, 7:33 pm EXCEPT it has been proven that the speed of light is 100% unequivocally variable. It's been proven many times over (but shunned and spun by lamestream media and the babylonians).
Interesting.
Would you expand on that? How does it vary, & because of what conditions?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Thinker wrote: July 17th, 2021, 5:52 pm
jreuben wrote: July 16th, 2021, 7:33 pm EXCEPT it has been proven that the speed of light is 100% unequivocally variable. It's been proven many times over (but shunned and spun by lamestream media and the babylonians).
Interesting.
Would you expand on that? How does it vary, & because of what conditions?
I ditto this question.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

Most certainly, do either of you read German?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I don't.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

You can probably use Google (or Bing) Translate where necessary. First it is important to get a preliminary grasp on the fact that neither the work and claims of Einstein, nor of those that followed him, are settled and/or scientifically acceptable. On the contrary their claims have been shown and well demonstrated to be false through many (thousands) of both scientific experiments and through the actual history. It is important to note that there is also evidence that Einstein (and others involved in physics and the electric industry) were communist operatives that were working not only to alter the fabric of science, but to overthrow society such that a true understanding was out of grasp for nefarious purposes.

Such claims most certainly require a basis of evidence and I am happy to share just a few resources here (there is indeed a mountain of evidence) to get you started:

First, start off with this work by German researcher G. O. Mueller:
https://www.ekkehard-friebe.de/buch.pdf

It is demonstrated herein that Special Relativity has been thoroughly debunked and proven to be unequivocally false. Note here that there is a chronology of experiments running from pages 1,041 to 1,125 (from 1908 to 2004).

Next I would ask that purchase and read the history in this book remarkable book (buy from whatever seller you prefer): https://www.startpage.com/sp/search?que ... rn+science

(The PDF downloads are just truncated versions; they are of no real value.)

In this book, the well researched author, Dr. DeMeo, goes about systematically setting forth verifiable history and information that clearly lays out why and how the Michelson-Morely, Morley-Miller and then just Miller (over 30 years alone) produced POSITIVE results in their aether drift experiments. Each round of work improved and further pronounced and highlighted that there is in fact an aetheric level of reality.

I found even Einstein's own documented self-written admission that Miller's work invalidated his own work on (Special) Relativity to be almost comical and ultimately was able to view Einstein as a sad, controlled and/or manipulated defeated man who was just doing what he had to based on some Director or Puppeteer in the back room. Albert was nothing more than an actor not dissimilar to other manipulated sad actors like little Greta Thunberg.

For "some reason" there was a great deal of manipulation, miseducation and misinformation exerted on this topic by the mainstream media of the day. They rolled over not only science, but some of the most respected and well known and thorough researchers of that day. When unfamiliar with history one becomes rapidly confused as to how this could happen!

In the course of these ether drift experiments one learns that the speed of light is a critical element thereof and was therefore of high consideration. Michelson continued to explore this situation himself up to very near the end of his life and repeatedly proved that the speed of light varied based on various considerations. It appeared that light's speed was impacted by things as simple as altitude, latitude and shielding types.

We sadly find that Michelson had enrolled the help of some assistants that were closet Einsteinians and subsequently subverted and undermined his work and life's research.

If interested, and not through DeMeo, it can be demonstrated through the study of history, that the news/media industry was infiltrated as early as the 1880s and most assuredly by the early 1900s.

Through all of this we learn that the real science was hidden and indeed subverted profoundly from roughly 1890 to 1940.

Having glimpsed the what and how, one cannot help but repeatedly ask the question: WHY?

This begins to reveal itself by a review of The Red Network (essentially a Who's who in communism pre WW II). In this we find out that "luminaries" such as Einstein were well documented communists. We can even readily determine that the electric grid was "saved" and set in motion by communists in order to addict society to grid concepts and perceptually necessary socioeconomic imprisonment (that was in actuality not necessary if you had true understanding and science to push the concept of electric) presented by this new convenience provided thereby. (As a side note, it is enlightening to see how the N.A.A.C.P. is thoroughly a communist organization and therefore part of lucifer's kingdom why the church should have never touched that demon hand with a 1,000,000 foot pole.)

This rabbit hole is very deep and very twisted, but can be expected when we view where we're at today and how well orchestrated this manipulation has been for well over a century and with the governments being fully complicit.

So, I reiterate, review the book from DeMeo I mentioned to learn more details about light. We have to look at light as a perturbation or wave of the aether and understand what affects it. We go back to Joseph's clear advisement: "There is no such thing as immaterial matter. All spirit is matter, but it is more fine or pure..." Ah ha!

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Fascinating.

I've no doubt that Einstein was some kind of genius, however it seemed/seems to me that most of what I have picked up (magazines, books) have him doing "thought experiments", and those experiments seemed to be fully accepted by the scientific community as if real experiments had been performed. That has always greatly disturbed me. Anyone can think up something and call it a "thought experiment." If I'm reading something a scientist is doing, I want to see real experiments, not just what he thinks will happen if he follows his own thoughts to their conclusion.

It seemed that his thought experiments were spot on a lot of the time, but now you cast doubt on that for me (which is actually a good thing). Surely there is so much deceit in this world that it is difficult to know the truth, especially when we are steeped in truths we have learned all throughout our lives - home, church, school, college, medical, community in general, etc.

I wish Tesla's work had been freely available for everyone to see. Some view him as a crackpot because he thought aliens were trying to contact us, when the truth was that he was receiving radio signals from space, but did not know that was a natural phenomena. He also, from what I understand, was working on a way for each family to generate their own electricity. When the man funding his research discovered that, he cut off funding immediately. After all, he had hired Tesla to increase his income, not reduce it.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

Unfortunately they were NOT accepted by the scientific community of his time. The only ones who accepted his thoughts were a maverick group that were not established and who were funded by communists/revolutionaries. The brilliant folk who were well established and absolutely incredible thinkers and who accomplished very much were completely steamrolled by the media and these revolutionaries. It is completely grotesque if you study the history. They have managed to flip the history today and make it seem like you're a quack if you think otherwise. Of course you know this is true all over society now and anyone with half a mind is able to see what is going on.... but what is unfortunate is that most people have not yet made the connection that this is an extremely long lived and very, very well established and deeply rooted problem.

Tesla is only a small player in this relatively speaking. It's funny how he is lauded now when in reality there were much more brilliant and accomplished people working out the details during the same time period and before. Many people even since have managed to do many things similar in the way of energy/electricity production, but it never fails to be swallowed up or quashed in one way or another.

All of this is so infuriating and frustrating when you realize the depth and breadth of this!!!!

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

jreuben wrote: July 18th, 2021, 9:40 am…First, start off with this work by German researcher G. O. Mueller:
https://www.ekkehard-friebe.de/buch.pdf

Next I would ask that purchase and read the history in this book remarkable book (buy from whatever seller you prefer): https://www.startpage.com/sp/search?que ... rn+science

(The PDF downloads are just truncated versions; they are of no real value.)

In this book, the well researched author, Dr. DeMeo, goes about systematically setting forth verifiable history and information that clearly lays out why and how the Michelson-Morely, Morley-Miller and then just Miller (over 30 years alone) produced POSITIVE results in their aether drift experiments. Each round of work improved and further pronounced and highlighted that there is in fact an aetheric level of reality.

I found even Einstein's own documented self-written admission that Miller's work invalidated his own work on (Special) Relativity to be almost comical and ultimately was able to view Einstein as a sad, controlled and/or manipulated defeated man who was just doing what he had to based on some Director or Puppeteer in the back room…

... It appeared that light's speed was impacted by things as simple as altitude, latitude and shielding types.

…Through all of this we learn that the real science was hidden and indeed subverted profoundly from roughly 1890 to 1940.

Having glimpsed the what and how, one cannot help but repeatedly ask the question: WHY?

This begins to reveal itself by a review of The Red Network (essentially a Who's who in communism pre WW II). In this we find out that "luminaries" such as Einstein were well documented communists. We can even readily determine that the electric grid was "saved" and set in motion by communists in order to addict society to grid concepts and perceptually necessary socioeconomic imprisonment (that was in actuality not necessary if you had true understanding and science to push the concept of electric) presented by this new convenience provided thereby. (As a side note, it is enlightening to see how the N.A.A.C.P. is thoroughly a communist organization and therefore part of lucifer's kingdom why the church should have never touched that demon hand with a 1,000,000 foot pole.)

…So, I reiterate, review the book from DeMeo I mentioned to learn more details about light. We have to look at light as a perturbation or wave of the aether and understand what affects it. We go back to Joseph's clear advisement: "There is no such thing as immaterial matter. All spirit is matter, but it is more fine or pure..." Ah ha!
Lots for me to research, and thank you for answering my question & expanding on it. Light is fascinating & I imagine holds secrets and mysteries that connect the physical and spiritual realms. There is a tendency to conclude… eg., to accept & never question Einstein - even when his asserted ideas merit criticism. The fact that he helped in creating the atomic bomb may speak louder than anything.

The reference to numbers makes me curious (though not to the extent it does to “BeNotDeceived” - another poster 😁). Of course when it comes to symbolism + centuries of time lapse, often exact representations cannot be determined. Sometimes numbers are added together & reduced so 186,400 could be 1 (9+10=19…1+9=10…1).

I previously posted:
Who wants to feel special? Many even in our own church fell for the lie that they are part of the 144,000 but when you look at that parable - if taken literally - only virgin men would be allowed into heaven. It’s allegory and more importantly...
“God is no respect of persons.”
This lie that Jews are the “chosen ones” has been told by Jews! Of course they will say that. Yet...

1) God loves us all as we are ALL God’s children.
2) Few are chosen not because of God but because we let our PRIDE take precedent over God. Those who put God 1st - and do God’s will above praises of man/money/ego/pride etc - those are chosen to do God’s will. Kind of self explanatory.

Symbolism
“The number is obviously symbolic. 12 (the number of the tribes) is both squared and multiplied by 1,000 — a twofold way of emphasizing completeness” (Mounce, 168)...no one will be missing who is supposed to be there.

If one argues that the 144,000 represents a literal number, he should similarly contend that the group of which that number consists is also literal, i.e., literal Israelites...no one would be in heaven who was not of the actual tribes listed. ;)

This would also exclude Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob — who were never of the tribes of Israel. And yet, that conflicts with Jesus’ affirmation...

“many shall come from the east and the west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven” (Mt. 8:11).

If a consistent literal scheme of interpretation is pursued, here is the situation that would obtain:
* Only men will be in heaven, hence, Hannah, Mary, Dorcus, and women of like faith are without that hope.
* Only unmarried men who are virgins will gain heaven. This would exclude Abraham, Moses, Peter, and a host of other biblical worthies.”
https://www.christiancourier.com/articl ... n-7-and-14

As to your comment about dates, the protocols were discovered in the late 1800’s & the new world order seems to have sped up designs around 1940’s. Despite the CIA-constructed “conspiracy theorist” ad hominem attack red herring used even by church leaders, there are indeed conspiring men in high places.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=54582&p=1028485&hi ... n#p1028485

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

jreuben wrote: July 18th, 2021, 7:33 pm Tesla is only a small player in this relatively speaking. It's funny how he is lauded now when in reality there were much more brilliant and accomplished people working out the details during the same time period and before. Many people even since have managed to do many things similar in the way of energy/electricity production, but it never fails to be swallowed up or quashed in one way or another.
Wow! 😲 I wish I knew about them - and had learned about them while growing up.

I have often wondered (recently) how much truth we really know when it comes to history. We think we know so much, but it seems that we have been lied to by the winners, and the losers have been swept under the rug, ignored, or vilified.

All of this is so infuriating and frustrating when you realize the depth and breadth of this!!!!
I'm sure it is. 😠 😡

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Thinker wrote: July 20th, 2021, 9:35 am 144,000
Symbolism
“The number is obviously symbolic. 12 (the number of the tribes) is both squared and multiplied by 1,000 — a twofold way of emphasizing completeness” (Mounce, 168)...no one will be missing who is supposed to be there.

If one argues that the 144,000 represents a literal number, he should similarly contend that the group of which that number consists is also literal, i.e., literal Israelites...no one would be in heaven who was not of the actual tribes listed. ;)

This would also exclude Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob — who were never of the tribes of Israel. And yet, that conflicts with Jesus’ affirmation...

“many shall come from the east and the west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven” (Mt. 8:11).

If a consistent literal scheme of interpretation is pursued, here is the situation that would obtain:
* Only men will be in heaven, hence, Hannah, Mary, Dorcus, and women of like faith are without that hope.
* Only unmarried men who are virgins will gain heaven. This would exclude Abraham, Moses, Peter, and a host of other biblical worthies.”
This makes a lot of sense - which makes me rethink the whole idea.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Silver Pie wrote: July 20th, 2021, 6:17 pm
Thinker wrote: July 20th, 2021, 9:35 am 144,000
Symbolism

This makes a lot of sense - which makes me rethink the whole idea.
Thank you - that’s encouraging. I’ve seen some in my life & on this forum cave into ideas that Chad & Lori Daybell did (based on the literal interpretation of the scripture in being a select remnant, the “DS” etc) - & we saw the fruits of that. Not saying it’s all bad, but caution is needed.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

LIGHT
Propagation waves in the substance. It predicts that the speed of light is not a constant like science has recently discovered. For example the speed of light would be greater between stars where the pressure is greater. That means that other stars are not as far away as science says they are. It also means that the universe is not as old as science says it is.
viewtopic.php?p=986342#p986342

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

Silver Pie wrote: June 8th, 2021, 4:48 pm Though I've asked for scriptures (and I am interested in the ones I've asked for), I am more interested in free thinking. I know we have beliefs as LDS people (whether we are still in the sect or not), yet I'm looking beyond what we were taught at church or in seminary/institute. I am looking for what each of us has to say from our heart of hearts, from the depth of our curiosity and thinking. I do believe I've seen that in replies here, and am absolutely interested in more of those thoughtful comments.

25:4 How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
25:5 Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight.
25:6 How much less man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?
22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
41:14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
9:45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Just came across this interesting coincidence and thought of this thread about light:

My friend explained how pyramid comes from the word “pyro” meaning fire or light. 🤔

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

But remember @Thinker, the speed of light is 100% unequivocally variable.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Is it just me that never really considered myself & human beings as literally radiating light?

”Humans, at normal body temperature, radiate most strongly in the infrared at a wavelength of about 10 microns…”
https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/review/post ... e-8x11.pdf

This guy asks how big can a person get? He explains why we & animals to a lesser extent are limited physically, but our sight, hearing/voice & smell can extend 3-18 miles. But how we send off light can project much further - beyond the universe. Cool to think about!
https://youtu.be/DkzQxw16G9w

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

jreuben wrote: August 9th, 2021, 3:17 pm But remember @Thinker, the speed of light is 100% unequivocally variable.
Of course light doesn’t travel the same in water, different altitudes etc. Yet, it is agreed upon as a constant in a vacuum:

”The speed of light in vacuum, commonly denoted c, is a universal physical constant important in many areas of physics. Its exact value is defined as 299 792 458 metres per second (approximately 300 000 km/s, or 186 000 mi/s). It is exact because, by international agreement, a metre is defined as the length of the path travelled by light in vacuum during a time interval of 1 ⁄ 299 792 458 second…” https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightspeed

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

One problem that we have is our perception. Light is no different than radio waves which in reality are ether waves. They are all the same, but the way we perceive them screws things up in our processing of this. No, light is not constant in a vacuum either - it all depends upon the ether density gradients.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

inho wrote: June 10th, 2021, 7:27 am When scriptures talk about light, what do they actually mean? In most cases, I don't think they talk about photons (light particles). If spirit was light in the real, physical sense of the word, then it would be observable through our scientific instrument. I think that 'light' is used as metaphor; although I am not 100% what it means in every passage talking about light.
I think it is referring to being a source of light, not the radiance/photons itself. A source of truth.

Also,
D&C 84:45-46
"For the word of the lord is truth, and whatsoever is truth is light, and whatsoever is light is Spirit, even the Spirit of Jesus Christ. And the Spirit giveth light to every man that cometh into the world..."

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

ransomme wrote: August 12th, 2021, 7:19 am
inho wrote: June 10th, 2021, 7:27 am When scriptures talk about light, what do they actually mean? In most cases, I don't think they talk about photons (light particles). If spirit was light in the real, physical sense of the word, then it would be observable through our scientific instrument. I think that 'light' is used as metaphor; although I am not 100% what it means in every passage talking about light.
I think it is referring to being a source of light, not the radiance/photons itself. A source of truth.

Also,
D&C 84:45-46
"For the word of the lord is truth, and whatsoever is truth is light, and whatsoever is light is Spirit, even the Spirit of Jesus Christ. And the Spirit giveth light to every man that cometh into the world..."
Yes. The passage you quoted says "truth is light". Clearly the word light is used metaphorically here. As light shows us away in the midst of darkness, similarly truth and Spirit, which is given to every man that comes into the world, shows the way.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

I think we need to widen our perspective a little:

First of all we need to consider that truth is simply data. Truth is truth (data or fact) and nothing can change it. You may also consider that truth is energy or the ability to act or to evoke change or create order (the opposite of entropy or disorder/decay). This facilitates completion of "things" (in scriptures this is wrongly translated to "perfection"). These are very literal considerations and definitions and we have no reason to think the Lord was speaking metaphorically. To often we consider things as metaphors without considering the possibility that our understanding is not yet sufficiently expansive to understand proper context within the framework of existence/eternity.

Lies or anti-truth is null or simply doesn't exist - even if people believe it. It would be analogous to darkness. If we are beings of light we are transmitting data

Make no mistake, while satan and lucifer work in the crafts of darkness and chaos, they do this by way of using energy (light) to accomplish their evil (out of alignment with the Elohim) means. Lucifer could be still considered a being of light and clearly set himself to/at war with the rest of the Elohim due to alignment problems (became evil) and even still can appear as an angel of light. This does not make him "good". Consider the homosexual use of the rainbow with its clear bastardization of the original intent, but simultaneously being able to be used as a symbol of lucifer's "radiance" for these beings in alignment with him. No being can operate without energy and light. It would be better framed to say that there are polarities of light/energy/data/action and this is where good v. evil exist insomuch that it is based upon alignment of purpose/goal/cause. Deception/lies/darkness/chaos/null can be used to create order similar to how one structures music. It might not be a far stretch to think about our existences like a song with notes and pauses to create a melody.

Consider that Nephi, in righteousness, used deception and darkness to accomplish righteousness. We too often do not consider the tools of creation properly and with proper context. The promise of Moroni 7:15 to know good from evil and to have the facilities to make judgement and be properly aligned is powerful and elucidates much.

Consider that all things are composed of "ether". The babylonian/luciferian physics of the past century have attempted to destroy this concept with a very clear and concerted effort that has brainwashed most of humanity. The true nature of light has been lost at large and there is a forceful (and sometimes violent) effort to stop any true understanding from being achieved. There are very clear evidences of this and the luciferian aligned beings will take advantage of this and work in the darkness/lies to deceive humankind who have been marked as the offspring of the Elohim. Their "science" has very specific goals and is the religion of the babylonians and is, in part, outlined or recapitulated in the Babylonian Talmud and other associated books. It would shock you to see how verbatim many of these things are with what is referred to as The Standard Model.

Further consider that light, radio waves, and everything we consider in some way connected to this spectrum are simply very literally vibrations within this medium that is the ether. This is in direct keeping with what brother Joseph taught and the other more brilliant and sound scientists throughout the early twentieth century, until they were ostracized and punished by the luciferian media and "new scientists".

The Lord does want us to work within the realm of "light" and, even more, He wants us to be in complete alignment and unity with Him, but we have to understand how things fit together so as to not work in pure ignorance and as blunt destructive instruments if we are to receive His fullness. Think on this.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

jreuben wrote: August 12th, 2021, 12:11 pm I think we need to widen our perspective a little:

First of all we need to consider that truth is simply data. Truth is truth (data or fact) and nothing can change it. You may also consider that truth is energy or the ability to act or to evoke change or create order (the opposite of entropy or disorder/decay). This facilitates completion of "things" (in scriptures this is wrongly translated to "perfection"). These are very literal considerations and definitions and we have no reason to think the Lord was speaking metaphorically. To often we consider things as metaphors without considering the possibility that our understanding is not yet sufficiently expansive to understand proper context within the framework of existence/eternity.

Lies or anti-truth is null or simply doesn't exist - even if people believe it. It would be analogous to darkness. If we are beings of light we are transmitting data

Make no mistake, while satan and lucifer work in the crafts of darkness and chaos, they do this by way of using energy (light) to accomplish their evil (out of alignment with the Elohim) means. Lucifer could be still considered a being of light and clearly set himself to/at war with the rest of the Elohim due to alignment problems (became evil) and even still can appear as an angel of light. This does not make him "good". Consider the homosexual use of the rainbow with its clear bastardization of the original intent, but simultaneously being able to be used as a symbol of lucifer's "radiance" for these beings in alignment with him. No being can operate without energy and light. It would be better framed to say that there are polarities of light/energy/data/action and this is where good v. evil exist insomuch that it is based upon alignment of purpose/goal/cause. Deception/lies/darkness/chaos/null can be used to create order similar to how one structures music. It might not be a far stretch to think about our existences like a song with notes and pauses to create a melody.

Consider that Nephi, in righteousness, used deception and darkness to accomplish righteousness. We too often do not consider the tools of creation properly and with proper context. The promise of Moroni 7:15 to know good from evil and to have the facilities to make judgement and be properly aligned is powerful and elucidates much.

Consider that all things are composed of "ether". The babylonian/luciferian physics of the past century have attempted to destroy this concept with a very clear and concerted effort that has brainwashed most of humanity. The true nature of light has been lost at large and there is a forceful (and sometimes violent) effort to stop any true understanding from being achieved. There are very clear evidences of this and the luciferian aligned beings will take advantage of this and work in the darkness/lies to deceive humankind who have been marked as the offspring of the Elohim. Their "science" has very specific goals and is the religion of the babylonians and is, in part, outlined or recapitulated in the Babylonian Talmud and other associated books. It would shock you to see how verbatim many of these things are with what is referred to as The Standard Model.

Further consider that light, radio waves, and everything we consider in some way connected to this spectrum are simply very literally vibrations within this medium that is the ether. This is in direct keeping with what brother Joseph taught and the other more brilliant and sound scientists throughout the early twentieth century, until they were ostracized and punished by the luciferian media and "new scientists".

The Lord does want us to work within the realm of "light" and, even more, He wants us to be in complete alignment and unity with Him, but we have to understand how things fit together so as to not work in pure ignorance and as blunt destructive instruments if we are to receive His fullness. Think on this.
Interesting things to think about.

Now going a little out of the box here, I always thought it was interesting how Edward Casey described how he gained his knowledge to see and understand people's illnesses, to make temporal prophecies, etc. He described it basically as getting in tune with the universe's information highway. That all truth is there, it exists and that we just need to tap into it. He had his own methods to do that. But it is not that different than we believe. Wet just know that God's way is to do it through righteousness.

Makes me think of remote viewers and how they do their techniques too.
Last edited by ransomme on August 20th, 2021, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Also had anyone else here read the books "My Big TOE (theory of everything)?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0047T7D ... 566&sr=8-2
These are of course"out there" but none the less interesting. Most fascinating is how he comes to the conclusion that in the end existence is all about love. In the simplest, briefest summation it made me think that love is the key to magnify/increase the whole.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Pre-earth

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Thinker wrote: August 9th, 2021, 8:52 am Just came across this interesting coincidence and thought of this thread about light:

My friend explained how pyramid comes from the word “pyro” meaning fire or light. 🤔
I wished to reply to this post soon after Thinker posted it, but was unable. Once upon a time I requested and became a heretic, but then one day I just wasn’t anymore. A few times my pleas went unanswered, but then me Joseph in the Gap thread was deemed heretical, and this time me request was granted.

Anyways, me dad discussed the metric system with me when I was but a we lad. He worked at Sperry Univac where his primary responsibility was the flow soldering machine. He was aggravated that TPTB had come up with a new-tangled meter type unit of length. He reasoned they should of began with an inch, as really a thousandth of an inch was the standard unit for precise measurements. 0.001 inch is also called a mil, for plastic sheets, etc. Political considerations actually drove the stupid choice, as third world countries saw it as a way to get funding to retool their factories.

Many years later I learned that a mile is 1000 steps counted as was done in biblical times. So that was another reason I thought the metric system stupid. The meter is supposed to be the distance from a pole to the equator divided by 10 million, or something stupid like that. The nautical mile is based on the circumference of the earth, so why reinvent that wheel, and they later determined that it was wrong anyway.

But alas, our benevolent Lord doth adjust to our many languages, and stupidity. 3.0 x 10^8 iirc ends up another manifestation of C == 3, H == 8 type pattern evident in the timing of me strange picture, and the 5.7 magnitude earthquake that landed Moroni’s Instrument. Just do a topic search for Macaroni, and you’ll be sure to find both instances of amazing timing patterns. Or simply search 38ii.