Pre-earth, did we really have bodies or were we lights?

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.
jreuben
captain of 100

Re: Pre-earth, did we really have bodies or were we lights?

Post by jreuben »

@ransomme your reply brings into consideration an interesting path of logic: truth is truth no matter what and where it comes from. If one may obtain truth outside of God, The Holy Ghost and Heavenly Father's path, it is not impossible, but it is easy to become wrongly aligned... This could discussed for a good bit, but I don't have time to drive down this road, but it is interesting food for thought and puts some weight on the gravity of alignment and discernment. After properly aligned and capable of proper spiritual discernment one can obtain truth from anywhere - even evil sources, but it DOES, again, require the testing of truth with your power of discernment (spiritual tuned-ness) and confirmations from The Holy Ghost.....

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

ransomme wrote: August 20th, 2021, 1:37 am Also had anyone else here read the books "My Big TOE (theory of everything)?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0047T7D ... 566&sr=8-2
These are of course"out there" but none the less interesting. Most fascinating is how he comes to the conclusion that in the end existence is all about love. In the simplest, briefest summation it made me think that love is the key to magnify/increase the whole.
I've heard about it, but have never read it.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Silver Pie wrote: August 21st, 2021, 8:20 pm
ransomme wrote: August 20th, 2021, 1:37 am Also had anyone else here read the books "My Big TOE (theory of everything)?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0047T7D ... 566&sr=8-2
These are of course"out there" but none the less interesting. Most fascinating is how he comes to the conclusion that in the end existence is all about love. In the simplest, briefest summation it made me think that love is the key to magnify/increase the whole.
I've heard about it, but have never read it.
A friend had these books in his audible (there are 3 of them). So I gave them a listen one summer a few years back. They are written from the perspective of a physicist by trade, who was introduced to and learned certain methods on how to enter voluntarily into altered states of conscience (ie unaided by external factors like psychedelics). So he does talk about communing with other entities of conscience during his explorations. That said he has some interesting takes on physics, the nature of reality, and so on.

So if one has the time and wants to explore a fascinating thought experiment, then these books should be at least entertaining.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

Likely he was using DMT. That appears to be what was used by the seers of the old testament and patriarchs. It's also not actually a psychedelic like governments try to claim and especially since it is an innate hormone/chemical component in everyone. Gotta be careful of the entities you meet in this fashion though since if you do not have the priesthood, spiritual attunement and (perhaps or, but more likely hand) The Holy Ghost then you can be lead down deceptive or wrong paths.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

ransomme wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 12:24 am A friend had these books in his audible (there are 3 of them). So I gave them a listen one summer a few years back. They are written from the perspective of a physicist by trade, who was introduced to and learned certain methods on how to enter voluntarily into altered states of conscience (ie unaided by external factors like psychedelics). So he does talk about communing with other entities of conscience during his explorations. That said he has some interesting takes on physics, the nature of reality, and so on.

So if one has the time and wants to explore a fascinating thought experiment, then these books should be at least entertaining.
That sounds interesting. I'll add that to my list of books to read.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

jreuben wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 10:54 am Likely he was using DMT. That appears to be what was used by the seers of the old testament and patriarchs. It's also not actually a psychedelic like governments try to claim and especially since it is an innate hormone/chemical component in everyone. Gotta be careful of the entities you meet in this fashion though since if you do not have the priesthood, spiritual attunement and (perhaps or, but more likely hand) The Holy Ghost then you can be lead down deceptive or wrong paths.
No, he explains their process and it is unaided by substances including DMT. There are other ways to enter altered states of conscience such as physical stress which can be achieved in a variety of ways such as physical exercise (like tantric yoga), breathing exercises, and even fasting.

But who knows, this guy has been doing it for 40 years and he can do it on demand while fully conscience. He may be one of that rare 2% that naturally produce high levels of DMT.

And correct using "methods" or hacks like psychedelics and what not may open the door to be encountered and influenced by unholy consciences.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

I understand you @ransomme, but I don't believe him. DMT usage is illegal and he would be obliterated were he to admit it. I understand all of the ways to achieve such altered states, but current situational/societal constructs in the physical realm appear to have damned that faculty in nearly all of humanity. I hope we can figure out how to remove it, but this innate spiritual capacity was blocked largely starting around the early 1900s. I can speculate as to why, but have not the time presently.

And yes, it is possible he has enough practice at making his little rice grain pineal gland release sufficient quantities of DMT, but I very, very highly doubt it.

Using proper substances, particularly DMT, can be very rewarding for priesthood holders and those who have proper context to test the spirits and angels that they may encounter.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Thinker wrote: July 20th, 2021, 9:35 am
Symbolism
“The number is obviously symbolic. 12 (the number of the tribes) is both squared and multiplied by 1,000 — a twofold way of emphasizing completeness” (Mounce, 168)...no one will be missing who is supposed to be there.

If one argues that the 144,000 represents a literal number, he should similarly contend that the group of which that number consists is also literal, i.e., literal Israelites...no one would be in heaven who was not of the actual tribes listed. ;)

This would also exclude Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob — who were never of the tribes of Israel. And yet, that conflicts with Jesus’ affirmation...

“many shall come from the east and the west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven” (Mt. 8:11).

I agree with it being a symbolic number but the 144k are just Israelites, native or adopted. They are not the only ones to inherit the kingdom of Heaven, they are not the whole of the Church of the Firstborn, either. They are just a subset of those, a group of High Priests that are a special envoy/missionaries sent in the Endtime to "to administer the everlasting gospel" and "to bring as many as will come to the church of the Firstborn." (D&C 77:11) They are special ushers for Christ's return.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

Remember, you probably already know this: the Church of the Firstborn is NOT the same as the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

jreuben wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 4:00 pm I understand you @ransomme, but I don't believe him. DMT usage is illegal and he would be obliterated were he to admit it. I understand all of the ways to achieve such altered states, but current situational/societal constructs in the physical realm appear to have damned that faculty in nearly all of humanity. I hope we can figure out how to remove it, but this innate spiritual capacity was blocked largely starting around the early 1900s. I can speculate as to why, but have not the time presently.

And yes, it is possible he has enough practice at making his little rice grain pineal gland release sufficient quantities of DMT, but I very, very highly doubt it.

Using proper substances, particularly DMT, can be very rewarding for priesthood holders and those who have proper context to test the spirits and angels that they may encounter.
You need to be more familiar with him and his stuff to make that judgment. The approach that he and many others do is more of a meditative approach with the key being intent. Here is a glimpse of where he is talking about some of his stuff.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

I truly fully get it. I've seen this and read about this and even more before. I just do not believe him regardless of his presentation in this specific regard of full natural actualization.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Pre-earth

Post by Thinker »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 20th, 2021, 4:52 am
Thinker wrote: August 9th, 2021, 8:52 am Just came across this interesting coincidence and thought of this thread about light:

My friend explained how pyramid comes from the word “pyro” meaning fire or light. 🤔
I wished to reply to this post soon after Thinker posted it, but was unable. Once upon a time I requested and became a heretic, but then one day I just wasn’t anymore. A few times my pleas went unanswered, but then me Joseph in the Gap thread was deemed heretical, and this time me request was granted.

Anyways, me dad discussed the metric system with me when I was but a we lad. He worked at Sperry Univac where his primary responsibility was the flow soldering machine. He was aggravated that TPTB had come up with a new-tangled meter type unit of length. He reasoned they should of began with an inch, as really a thousandth of an inch was the standard unit for precise measurements. 0.001 inch is also called a mil, for plastic sheets, etc. Political considerations actually drove the stupid choice, as third world countries saw it as a way to get funding to retool their factories.

Many years later I learned that a mile is 1000 steps counted as was done in biblical times. So that was another reason I thought the metric system stupid. The meter is supposed to be the distance from a pole to the equator divided by 10 million, or something stupid like that. The nautical mile is based on the circumference of the earth, so why reinvent that wheel, and they later determined that it was wrong anyway.

But alas, our benevolent Lord doth adjust to our many languages, and stupidity. 3.0 x 10^8 iirc ends up another manifestation of C == 3, H == 8 type pattern evident in the timing of me strange picture, and the 5.7 magnitude earthquake that landed Moroni’s Instrument. Just do a topic search for Macaroni, and you’ll be sure to find both instances of amazing timing patterns. Or simply search 38ii.
No shame in being a heretic - Christ, Joseph Smith & others like them were called that. :)

There is some type of synchronization that seems beyond chance. Here are some you might enjoy: https://bestlifeonline.com/weird-coincidence/

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Pre-earth

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Thinker wrote: August 24th, 2021, 11:20 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 20th, 2021, 4:52 am
Thinker wrote: August 9th, 2021, 8:52 am Just came across this interesting coincidence and thought of this thread about light:

My friend explained how pyramid comes from the word “pyro” meaning fire or light. 🤔
I wished to reply to this post soon after Thinker posted it, but was unable. Once upon a time I requested and became a heretic, but then one day I just wasn’t anymore. A few times my pleas went unanswered, but then me Joseph in the Gap thread was deemed heretical, and this time me request was granted.

Anyways, me dad discussed the metric system with me when I was but a we lad. He worked at Sperry Univac where his primary responsibility was the flow soldering machine. He was aggravated that TPTB had come up with a new-tangled meter type unit of length. He reasoned they should of began with an inch, as really a thousandth of an inch was the standard unit for precise measurements. 0.001 inch is also called a mil, for plastic sheets, etc. Political considerations actually drove the stupid choice, as third world countries saw it as a way to get funding to retool their factories.

Many years later I learned that a mile is 1000 steps counted as was done in biblical times. So that was another reason I thought the metric system stupid. The meter is supposed to be the distance from a pole to the equator divided by 10 million, or something stupid like that. The nautical mile is based on the circumference of the earth, so why reinvent that wheel, and they later determined that it was wrong anyway.

But alas, our benevolent Lord doth adjust to our many languages, and stupidity. 3.0 x 10^8 iirc ends up another manifestation of C == 3, H == 8 type pattern evident in the timing of me strange picture, and the 5.7 magnitude earthquake that landed Moroni’s Instrument. Just do a topic search for Macaroni, and you’ll be sure to find both instances of amazing timing patterns. Or simply search 38ii.
No shame in being a heretic - Christ, Joseph Smith & others like them were called that. :)

There is some type of synchronization that seems beyond chance. Here are some you might enjoy: https://bestlifeonline.com/weird-coincidence/
Ha, :lol:

Coincidence Pigeon is a term that wasn’t coined, until several years after I began posting some amazing type coincidences here. It wasn’t me. :|

The deception continues to crumble. :)