Arizona Election Audit

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
abijah`
~dog days~

Re: Arizona Election Audit

Post by abijah` »

franklinbluth wrote: May 18th, 2021, 10:42 pm
7a55752f7c7cb25834455f99aa058832_w200.gif
lol I ruin nothing

besides, with all the racial division we're seeing in this George Floyd era, you are exactly what America needs! :D
Spoiler

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Steve Bannon: Greitens defends AZ Election Audit, calls for forensic audit in several other states. :mrgreen:

franklinbluth
captain of 1,000

Post by franklinbluth »

And when they don't have real evidence of fraud, will you believe it?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dEHo9jo5qntC/ wrote:
'We Are Breaking Them' - Bannon Reacts to Joe Scarborough's Meltdown 05.21.21
Skip first four minutes of the liberal loon. :lol:

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

franklinbluth wrote: May 21st, 2021, 8:54 pm
And when if they don't have real evidence of fraud, will you believe it?
yes. had to edit to remove the bias.... :)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Water seepage of epic proportions. :P

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

exactly.

There's no way that a career politician with almost 50 years in DC and nothing to show for it beyond disproportionately jailing more black criminals than white ones, and also sponsoring a bill that makes schools targets for mass shootings - there's no way this racist who couldn't get a dozen cars to show up at a car rally WON more votes than a guy who reduced the black unemployment % so far down that they don't even have numbers to compare them against.

no. Biden didn't win: he was "installed".

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Working on the Maricopa County election audit team last nite I noted a write-in vote for Russell Nelson for US President.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

While participating in the Maricopa County, Arizona election audit, I became amazed at the literally hundreds of people working voluntarily at the Phoenix Coliseum in support of the audit. I met people who gladly worked what amounted to five and a half to six hour shifts, in a few cases double shifts, people on the 3rd shift who also worked day jobs, people who took time away from regular jobs or private businesses, and retirees like myself, all because we all want so much for the evil voter fraud to be revealed, the perpetrators of and participants in the fraud to be exposed, and both corrective actions and remedial actions to be taken to prevent further fraud. It has been tough on some of us, especially us senior citizens. But the spirit and camaraderie in the coliseum was wonderful.

The phase of the Maricopa County, Arizona election audit in which I participated (on graveyard shift) is complete, as I understand, and I have been relegated to helping still by working from home - for now, at least. My job in the colosseum was, as a "loader", to place ballot after ballot on a round table mounted carousel that turned so each of three "counters" could read the votes only for U.S. President and for U.S. Senate, and record the votes on a "score card" , of sorts. Another volunteer, an "unloader", then removed the ballots from the carousel and stack them in, I think, groups of 5 - or maybe it was 10. After every 100 ballots were tallied, the score cards were examined by yet another volunteer, and if the results were not the same from each counter, that batch of 5 had to be identified and recounted. In some ways it was like piece work in a factory. We were asked to not discuss what was on the ballots or discuss things of a political nature. There were about 50 of these round tables with the carousels as I have tried to describe. Unfortunately, but understandably, on graveyard shift only 5 were ever in use. Once at the tables, only the "loader", "unloader", and the examiner were allowed to touch/handle the ballots. If one fell off the carousel, as occasionally happened, only either the "loader" or the "unloader" could retrieve it. And there were other volunteers whose job was to watch that all the rules were complied with. I called them "pumpkins" because they wore orange shirts. Security was tight, but, as I said, there was a great camaraderie among all involved.

I noted the "score cards" were being used by other volunteers to input the scores into a computerized system. The actual ballots then went to a forensic examination in which the ballot paper, ink, and other features were and still are being examined for counterfeits. The ballot paper (forensic) exam for each ballot is underway looking for counterfeit ballots, and I learned today that it is 1/2 complete.

I don't know what the final outcome will be, as there is still much to be done by volunteers with talents beyond any that I could contribute. And the feathers are really flying as opponents of the audit seem to be trying desperately to shut it down and/or have it discounted. I note the mainstream media is doing its best at that. It was nice that delegations from other states came to see our operations.

theBruceGuy
captain of 100
Location: Battling SPECTRE -Sanctimonious People Engaging in Condecending Treament of Remnant Embassadors

Post by theBruceGuy »

Lundbaek, thanks for the description of the process used in the audit. I look forward to seeing the results.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... hallenged/

The Arizona Audit continues today with paper evaluation, counting Braille ballots, signature verification, and quality control checks to ensure the final report will stand in court when the findings are released. The paper examination will be completed by June 26.
The Gateway Pundit’s Jordan Conradson spoke to audit spokesperson, Randy Pullen to ask about the next steps after the Coliseum lease ends in June. Randy told him that once they’re finished examining ballots, they will produce the final report.

Recently on John Fredricks Outside the Beltway, Ken Bennett (2nd cousin to one of our DILs) cited “fifty-two people voting from a two-bedroom home somewhere, or people voting twice, or dead people voting” while speaking about the irregularities they are finding.

Additionally, Bennett stated that the Maricopa Board of Supervisors is refusing to provide information related to the routers used and administrative passwords for the tabulation machines.

Bennett explained that they are going through the envelopes to make sure that each one has a valid signature and that the person is a resident of Maricopa County. Ballots with unsigned envelopes are not permitted to be counted under the election laws.

“So, if the signatures don’t match or the signatures aren’t there, what happens?” Fredricks asked.

“Well, then part of our report would say that Maricopa County opened X numbers of thousands of envelopes and counted the ballots inside those envelopes that never should have been opened,” Bennett explained.

During the final minute of the interview, Bennett was asked to wrap up what people can expect to see from the audit in the next couple of weeks.

“There is still checking of voter registration anomalies,” he explained before citing “fifty two people voting from a two-bedroom home somewhere, or people voting twice, or dead people voting.”

“There’s going to be a few to several weeks of that type of investigation, and then there will probably be a few to several weeks of putting the whole report together,” he added. “The report’s going to be massive.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

At this time I am not optimistic about the outcome of the Maricopa County election audit. I fear the most we will learn will be the total number of ballots cast vs. the number of certified ballots. If the total number of ballots does not match the certified number of ballots, that right there should convince people the election was fraudulent. Among the problems that I see now are:

The perps of the fraud are well prepared to challenge any findings of the audit,

So many Arizonans are happy with the democrats in offices, and there is not all that much concern about the fraud. In our ward alone - Oops, I better not go there.

The state senators are far from 100% supportive of the audit,

The County Supervisors are getting away with refusing to give the routers and passwords to the senate so the audit can proceed further.

It looks for now at least like law enforcement will not enforce the subpoena for the routers and passwords to be given to the senate. And that's not all they don't enforce.

Beyond that, I don't really know what I'm talking about. And I hope I am wrong about all of the above.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

10 days later and I am still not optimistic

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... hird-time/

The ballots cast in Arizona’s largest county in the 2020 election will be counted for a third time on orders from the state’s Senate.

Nearly 2.1 million ballots submitted in Maricopa County for the presidential contest were tabulated, as normal, by election officials. They were recounted by hand by audit teams hired by the Arizona Senate in a process that was completed late last month.

Now the Senate will do its own recount that will provide a number to compare to those from the county and from the auditors.

“Maricopa County says there’s 2,089,563 ballots. We did the hand count, and they’re finalizing that number, but we just wanted a third number to tie everything together, make sure we have more—the more data points, the better,” former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, the Senate’s audit liaison, told The Epoch Times.

The new count will focus on the number of ballots and will not count the actual votes, unlike the first two tabulations.

The Senate will use two counting machines that it purchased to complete the count, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, told the Arizona Republic.

”We’re going to run all the ballots through to see how they match up,” she said.

“If there ends up being a difference, we’d have another count.”

Based on this we are sure of the following:

There are a number of errors.
This error must be between the numbers reported on the 2020 Election and the number of ballots counted during the audit.
It would not be necessary to recount the number of ballots if the numbers reported agreed with the numbers audited.
This is good news for those who believe the election in Arizona was stolen.

Any thoughts/comments from other Arizona members of the LDSFF ?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I think one big reason for my pessimism about exposing the 2020 election fraud and exposing its perpetrators is the fact that just in my lifetime there have been events perpetrated by American citizens involving treason and detrimental to the United States of America that have been successfully covered up to the extent that very few Americans believe they were accomplished by foul play. The events I would include in a list of such are:
Pearl Harbor,
Russian acquisition of atom bomb materials and technology,
Bay of Pigs betrayal,
Tonkin Gulf,
OKC bombing.
TWA 800

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

lundbaek wrote: July 11th, 2021, 2:18 pm I think one big reason for my pessimism about exposing the 2020 election fraud and exposing its perpetrators is the fact that just in my lifetime there have been events perpetrated by American citizens involving treason and detrimental to the United States of America that have been successfully covered up to the extent that very few Americans believe they were accomplished by foul play. The events I would include in a list of such are:
Pearl Harbor,
Russian acquisition of atom bomb materials and technology,
Bay of Pigs betrayal,
Tonkin Gulf,
OKC bombing.
TWA 800
JFK Assassination?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Audit expert Doug Logan noted that the auditors reported that there were 74,000 ballots that were received and included in the 2020 Election in Maricopa County that were never mailed out. Logan reported this along with other issues already identified per their work. 74,243 mail-in ballots found where there is NO clear record of them ever being sent.
www.thegatewaypundit.com

Audit expert Ben Cotton told Senate leaders on Thursday that there was a breach of computer systems in Maricopa County in the 2020 election. The Gateway Pundit actually reported on this explosive development earlier this week. MORE PROOF: Security Breach of Election Registration Servers Occurred in Early November in Maricopa County.
www.thegatewaypundit.com
Last edited by lundbaek on July 15th, 2021, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

What's the point of recounting unless the fraud was related to mis-counting?

Stated another way: If someone dumped a million convincing forgeries into the system, then you'll simply recount them and come up dry.

There's no point in recounting unless you have a way of:
1) verifying that every ballot cast was NOT a forgery
2) that no single person cast more than one.
3) that every person who cast a vote was properly registered to do so.
4) that the person who cast the vote was indeed the person they claimed they were.
5) that no ballot harvesting took place

If we can't check ALL 5 of those boxes, then recounting is a waste of time. The voting system needs reform. This audit is a dog and pony show.

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

mahalanobis wrote: July 15th, 2021, 4:35 pm What's the point of recounting unless the fraud was related to mis-counting?

Stated another way: If someone dumped a million convincing forgeries into the system, then you'll simply recount them and come up dry.

There's no point in recounting unless you have a way of:
1) verifying that every ballot cast was NOT a forgery
2) that no single person cast more than one.
3) that every person who cast a vote was properly registered to do so.
4) that the person who cast the vote was indeed the person they claimed they were.
5) that no ballot harvesting took place

If we can't check ALL 5 of those boxes, then recounting is a waste of time. The voting system needs reform. This audit is a dog and pony show.
This isn't a recount, nor is this forensic audit a dog and pony show. The entire purpose of this audit is to highlight and underscore whether the 2020 election in Maricopa County has integrity and if not what laws should be passed to make it so.

They are doing exactly what you said above to the extent possible.
1) Official ballots sent out were printed on a specific type of paper (SecureVote paper). This paper is double thick with a special coating that prevents bleed throughs. This forensic audit is looking at each and every ballot to determine if it was printed on SecureVote paper (they showed evidences of ballots which had bleed throughs which suggest many ballots were counted which were not printed on official paper). So while they can't absolutely verify every printed paper ballot was was legit-they CAN determine if the ballot itself was printed on official paper.

2) They are looking specifically at duplicate ballots-i.e. ballots that the machine didn't read and they had to make a duplicate ballot so the machine would read it. They have evidence of multiple duplicate ballots for the exact same vote.

3) They have voter registration logs and accounts; they have demonstrated that ~11k voted on Nov. 3 who were NOT on the voter registration logs of Nov. 3 but who WERE added to the registration in December. They have evidence of ~3k voters who voted on Nov. 3 but who's registration was AFTER Oct. 15th (the deadline for registering).

4) They requested the mail-in ballot envelope signatures, but a judge said they couldn't get access to it; however there are BLANK envelope ballot signatures-they have requested those envelopes to see if those ballots were cast.

5) They have evidence of ~74k ballots mailed in that have no corresponding mail out. Not exactly ballot harvesting but they are doing what they can.

This is hardly a dog and pony show. They have committed significant time, energy, resources to doing this forensic audit with as much professionalism as possible.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Thank you, Lurker, for setting it straight that this audit is no "dog and pony show". I take that expression as an insult to all the people, especially the hundreds of volunteers, who donated their time and what all else to make this audit happen, to try to establish the extent of the fraud, and to identify its perps. If those goals are not all met, it won't be because all those volunteers did nothing, and it won't be because there was no fraud. Gadiantons in Arizona are taking all kinds of cheap shots at the audit and the people who have been working on it. I better leave at that lest I get banned for calling it as I sees it in no uncertain terms.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

There is not enough information on a given ballot to check all 5 boxes. "Evidence" will get washed away. What is needed is proof - which is not possible to do given the current election system.

It's not a dog and pony show because of the workers or volunteers. It is only a show because the information required to create hard proof simply does not exist.

1) special paper doesn't mean anything when they are making enough of them for 6 million people to participate
2) finding a few duplicated ballots isn't what I was talking about. I'm talking about people who get in line multiple times, using multiple names. You'd have to get fingerprints from every single ballot and cross reference every single print to make sure they are all unique (true forensics). Given our current election system, this would take years to complete.
3) I wasn't referring to a handful of dead people voting. I'm talking about hardcore ID.
4) I can't trust anything via mail. It should be illegal.
5) nobody can prove that ballot harvesting did or didn't happen, until the system changes.

Please understand I'm not insulting the individual people or their efforts. I'm pointing out that the systemic issues outweigh a few tidbits of evidence that the media will just dismiss. People don't trust the elections anymore. It's like auditing the Titanic's deck chairs. "Yep, these chairs aren't up to code! Let's rearrange them and demonstrate how bad the Titanic management is!" There are icebergs ahead of us and the only way to preserve the nation is with eyes wide open, a meaningful change in direction, and sincere repentance.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I think this is a good summation of certain elements of the fraudulent voting in Maricopa County, Arizona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To-4Cr2ILf4

3981 voters registered after the registration deadline of 15 October

11326 people voted who were not on the voter rolls as of 7 November, but appeared on the voter registration rolls between 7 Novemter and 4 December.

About 18000 people voted on election day and were then removed from the voter rolls shortly after the election.

74243 mail-in ballots were cast with no evidence of ever having been sent out by Maricopa County.

And that's just for openers. More to come.

franklinbluth
captain of 1,000

Post by franklinbluth »

lundbaek wrote: July 17th, 2021, 12:46 pm I think this is a good summation of certain elements of the fraudulent voting in Maricopa County, Arizona

Most of these are the auditor's lack of understanding of AZ's election laws.

11326 people voted who were not on the voter rolls as of 7 November, but appeared on the voter registration rolls between 7 Novemter and 4 December.
AZ allows for provisional voting, so we would expect those to be people voting who aren't registered (or correctly registered) in time.
About 18000 people voted on election day and were then removed from the voter rolls shortly after the election.
People move. We expect the voter rolls to change.
74243 mail-in ballots were cast with no evidence of ever having been sent out by Maricopa County.
They were looking at the total number of EARLY votes, not the number of mail-in ballots (referred to as EV32 and EV33). AZ allows for in-person early voting, which would make the number of early votes higher than the number of mail-in ballots.

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

franklinbluth wrote: July 17th, 2021, 3:01 pm
lundbaek wrote: July 17th, 2021, 12:46 pm I think this is a good summation of certain elements of the fraudulent voting in Maricopa County, Arizona

Most of these are the auditor's lack of understanding of AZ's election laws.

AZ allows for provisional voting, so we would expect those to be people voting who aren't registered (or correctly registered) in time.
People move. We expect the voter rolls to change.
They were looking at the total number of EARLY votes, not the number of mail-in ballots (referred to as EV32 and EV33). AZ allows for in-person early voting, which would make the number of early votes higher than the number of mail-in ballots.
And those who are refuting this show their own lack of election laws themselves.

Provisional voting: All states allow provisional voting. Provisional voting means on election day the individual voting at the poll doesn't have the proper documentation to validate that they are a legitimate voter. This could be that they show up with a passport that doesn't have their home address on it (this happened to me last election). If the ID one hands to the poll worker doesn't match what is on the voter registration log then they hand you a provisional vote.

In general they do not count provisional votes UNLESS the vote is close (i.e. if the collection of provisional votes would make a difference then they count them). And when they do count provisional votes, they are NOT adding new voters to the rolls-they simply look closely at the provided documentation and determine if that documentation is sufficient to match up the voter with the voter registration they pulled.

So to claim that 11k voters who were added to the voter logs after Nov. 3 is absolute bull. That's why they have voter registration logs; it is supposed to be a locked-down 100% list of ALL the people eligible to vote on that day. A provisional voter cannot be added to the voter registration logs.

Another absurd claim is that Arizona has same-day registration and that these 11k voters added were b/c of same-day registration. It's absurd because Arizona does not have same-day voter registration. The deadline for registration was Oct. 15th.

Futhermore, if you have a system which combines provisional votes with other votes prior to those provisional votes being verified and validated; you have a very bad system. There is absolutely 0 logical explanation as to why people were added to the voter registration logs who voted Nov. 3 who weren't in the logs Nov. 3rd.

Seriously, to do that completely obliterates the very reason why there is a registration deadline in the first place. Now, I can certainly see the need to make modifications to voter registrations for people who voted; namely if there is a misspelling in the name, some bit of data entered is verifiably wrong. In that case one should see a change to a voter registration log not an addition.

"They were looking at the total number of EARLY votes, not the number of mail-in ballots (referred to as EV32 and EV33). AZ allows for in-person early voting, which would make the number of early votes higher than the number of mail-in ballots."

Again someone who claims others are ignorant but who they themselves are complete tools.

https://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/.../CandidateHandbook.pdf

"Early Ballot Requests File (EV-32)

The Early Ballot Requests File (EV-32) contains a list of voters who have requested early ballots and typically covers the previous week’s requests. The files are usually available each Tuesday afternoon. Candidates are encouraged to contact the City Clerk’s Office in advance to make sure the data is available. EV-32 files are not cumulative. The names that are in each file are
unique to that week’s requested early ballot activity. However, the latest CD will always include all of the EV-32 files our office has received to date.

Early Ballot Returns File (EV-33)
Every week, beginning with the first full week after early voting begins, Maricopa County issues an Early Ballot Returns File (EV-33). The EV33 contains a list of voters who have returned their early ballots and typically covers the previous week’s returns. The files are usually available each Tuesday afternoon. Candidates are encouraged to contact the City Clerk’s Office in advance to make sure the data is available. EV-33 files are not cumulative. The names that are in each file are unique to that week’s returned early ballot activity. However, the latest CD will always include all of the EV-33 files our office has received to date. "

This is straight from a city in Maricopa County. Nothing in any official documentation supports any claim of the liars in Maricopa County about EV33 containing both early-voters who went to the booth and mail-in ballots.

Additionally, those who are parroting this line of reasoning have absolutely no clue what they are saying. If this is your defense; that the reason why there are 74k more EV33s vs. EV32 and that's because EV33 contain both mail-in ballots and early-voting in person, you are telling me that your election process is fundamentally flawed.

You are telling me that your election process is so screwed up that you do not have a mechanism to track and ensure that for every mail-in ballot you receive and count you know with absolute certainty you sent it out.

Are you really sure that's the take you want to go with?

That Maricopa County's (and Arizona's) election process is so screwed up that there is no mechanism to have a one to one correlation between mail-in-ballot received and mail-in-ballot sent out. That's not a good take-makes one look like a fool.

Or even worse is the take that you want to go with that there is a process to do so but it's so super-duper secret that Maricopa County is justified in withholding that information? So instead of just proving everyone wrong, Maricopa County is playing politics by withholding critical information that would clear up any misunderstanding. That's not a good take-makes one look like a fool.

Or is the take you want to go with that the auditors are just so incompetent and partisan that they are blatantly lying about EV32s and EV33? Well if this is the take you want to go, it's pretty easy to prove them incompetent hacks. Release the exact process and the record logs showing a one-to-one correlation between mail-out ballot vs. mailed-in ballots. That's not a good take-makes one look like a fool.

Or is it really that the Left, including the AP, MSM, etc. really don't give a crap about integrity and simply wanted Trump out so bad that they would do anything, say anything and will continue to do anything, say anything, withhold any information because they care more about power than they do about what is moral?