Missionary Letters 5-7 - A Practical Guide to Communing with Others through the veil

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Amonhi
captain of 1,000

Missionary Letters 5-7 - A Practical Guide to Communing with Others through the veil

Post by Amonhi »

The following three letters are by an Elliaison contributor writing to his two nephews and niece on their mission. His missionary letters are being added to the Elliaison.org website, so I have permission to share them.

*** MISSIONARY LETTER 5 - Interview with the Recently Deceased***

Dear Elder Peterson,

The following is a true story about an experience Rebecca and I had with your grandpa James (Jim) Peterson shortly after he died. I hope it helps you understand why we wanted to be born to get physical bodies. Also, realize that you have a spiritual body as well as a physical body and if you learn to use your spiritual eyes and ears, you will be able to interact with the spiritual world just as you currently do the physical world. Just because we have a physical body does not mean that we cannot use our spiritual bodies.
Moses 1:11
11 But now mine own eyes have beheld God; but not my natural (physical), but my spiritual eyes, for my natural eyes could not have beheld; for I should have withered and died in his presence; but his glory was upon me; and I beheld his face, for I was transfigured before him.

Moses 6:35-36
35 And the Lord spake unto Enoch, and said unto him: Anoint thine eyes with clay, and wash them, and thou shalt see. And he did so.
36 And he beheld the spirits that God had created; and he beheld also things which were not visible to the natural eye; and from thenceforth came the saying abroad in the land: A seer hath the Lord raised up unto his people.

You can learn to do this if you want by paying attention to your spiritual body the same way you do your physical body. It's a super power we are all born with because we are all spirits (first estate) and bodies (second estate).

Interview with the Recently Deceased
A True Experience by Philip and Rebecca Stevenson

James Peterson achieved his life long goal by making his calling and election sure about a month before he died. Rebecca and I had become extremely close with him the last few years of his life. About a week after he died, Rebecca and I were at his house in her old bedroom when he visited with us. We had had many experiences with our spiritual bodies by this point and were very familiar with recognizing and using our spiritual bodies in connection with our physical bodies. (Most people are only ware of their physical body and interact with the physical world unaware that they have and can use their spirit body to interact with the spiritual world.)

Because Jim was dead, he no longer had a physical body to interact with us physically. But we being both physical and spiritual beings had the ability to interact in both worlds, and so interacted with Jim.
He shared with us his new understanding as a recently deceased person who no longer had a physical body. To his surprise he was not able to see us they way he used to be able to because he no longer had physical eyes. He couldn't hear the physical sound of our voices because he didn't have physical ears to hear with anymore. He couldn't hold us or touch us because he didn't have physical arms or fingers to do so. He was aware of us and was only able to interact with us spiritually because he was alive spiritually, but not physically.
He said that he could see but not with his physical eyes, only with his spiritual eyes the same way he had seen spiritually when he was alive, which is the same way that we were seeing him. (There is a difference.) He said he could hear with his spiritual ears but not his physical ears, just as we could both hear him with our spiritual ears.
He explained that based on the pictures he was familiar with from church, spirit people look just like physical people and there was an assumption that spiritual people have all the abilities of physical people. He had never considered that spirits couldn't see colors and light the same way physical people do. In life he thought that he spirit could do everything the body could do and didn't see or understand why having a physical body was so desirable. And while in the physical, he desired to be more spiritually aware, constantly trying to subdue the body as if it were a curse. But now he realized the great blessing his body was and how much he was missing because he didn't have it anymore.
“For the dead had looked upon the long absence of their spirits from their bodies as a bondage.” - D&C 138:50

“For as ye have looked upon the long absence of your spirits from your bodies to be a bondage, I will show unto you how the day of redemption shall come, and also the restoration of the scattered Israel.” - D&C 45:17

“For man is spirit. The elements are eternal, and spirit and element, inseparably connected, receive a fulness of joy;
34 And when separated, man cannot receive a fulness of joy.” - D&C
It seemed he felt limited or even like he was handicapped. He explained that because he had received his calling and election made sure in life as well as other spiritual growth that he was far ahead of the game when compared with others he could see who had died.

With Love and Faith,
Philip Stevenson

Amonhi
captain of 1,000

Re: Missionary Letters 5-7 - A Practical Guide to Communing with Others through the veil

Post by Amonhi »

*** MISSIONARY LETTER 6 - Learning to Talk to Angels ***

Dear Elder Peterson,

In the last letter, I shared an experience Rebecca and I had with her dad about a week after he died. This was not the first or the last experience we have had communicating with people on the other side of the veil. As missionaries, you represent an opportunity to bless both people in the spirit world including unseen angels on the other side of the veil and people in the physical world by bridging the gap between them. The greater your capacity to hear and speak with people and angels through the veil, the more you can serve them and others. The people on the other side of the veil will tell you things about the people you are speaking to that you could not know for yourself without them. They will give you insights, information and direction that is invaluable in your work.
Before you can speak to them, you need to learn to recognize them speaking to you. And they speak to you several times a day in your line of work because they are anxious for your help. Here is a simple outline of the learning process.
  • Realize that you have a spirit body & a physical body, so you can interact with both worlds.
  • Learn to recognize the sound of your own voice in your head so that you know when someone else is speaking to you, (not your own voice).
  • When you recognize someone else speaking to you, engage in conversation…
    • Listen
    • Thank them (using your spiritual body, doesn’t require you to speak out loud)
    • Ask them what their name is
    • Ask them why they are interested in you or the person you are speaking to
    • Ask them if there is anything else they could tell you that will help you
    • Thank them again and let them know if you are ok with them speaking to you again.
  • Eventually you will learn to initiate conversation with other spiritual beings
Let’s do a deeper dive into each of these points.

Realize that You Have a Spirit Body & a Physical Body

This is a commonly taught and accepted principle that you are already familiar with. But what you may not be familiar with is that you can use your spiritual body at the same time as your physical body. You have spiritual ears to hear spiritual beings, you have spiritual eyes that let you see spiritual things, you have a spiritual mouth that allows you to speak to other spirits, etc. Before you can use these things, you need to realize that you have them. Learn to realize that just as discussed in the previous letter, Spirits have spiritual bodies that interact with spirit. To commune with them, you need to use your spiritual body, not your natural body.
Your spiritual body is not bound by the limits of the physical world like your physical body is. For example, your spiritual body is able to communicate with people far away as easily as if they were right next to you. It is the principle on which prayer works and allows you to communicate with God, Christ and others who may be remotely distant from you. Consider the following scriptures about how we are to worship God and how Moses saw God, not with his natural or physical eyes, but with his spiritual eyes.
John 4
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Moses 1
11 But now mine own eyes have beheld God; but not my natural, but my spiritual eyes, for my natural eyes could not have beheld; for I should have withered and died in his presence; but his glory was upon me; and I beheld his face, for I was transfigured before him.
You need to learn to recognize and use your spiritual body just as easily and clearly as you do your physical body to become a complete being, both spiritual and physical. For this reason we are given both bodies. The good news is that you mastered your spiritual body before you came to this physical earth, so it is much easier to remember how to use it than it is to learn how to use the physical body which was added to the spiritual body.

Learn to Recognize the Sound of Your Own Voice in Your Head

Spirits and angels speak to us often, but without realizing it, we mistakenly think that thoughts and ideas are just popping into our head randomly. Essentially people walk around thinking that their voice is the only voice that exists. Until you can recognize the sound of your own spiritual voice, (in your head), you will not be able to distinguish your spiritual voice from the spiritual voices of others.

The process is simple. Just talk to yourself in your own mind and pay attention to the “sound” or feeling of your own voice. Maybe start with a familiar nursery rhyme that you can repeat to your self in your own mind and pay attention to what it sounds like and feels like. Think of something new to say to yourself and notice how much and what type of effort you exert to first think of what to say, then to say it.

The order of events I just called out is very important to understand and recognize too. When you are speaking to someone, including yourself in your own mind, the processes goes like this (pay attention to the order of events and when you think vs listen:
  • Think of something to say - Mental effort at the beginning of the process.
  • Then you say it, which is much less work than thinking about it.
  • Then you hear what you said and sometimes consider or think about whether it was what you wanted to say.
Compare the above experience that happens when you are talking to the order and experience that happens when someone else is talking to you.
  • You hear what someone said first. Your focus is on passively receiving the information.
  • After you hear the words, you have to put in the mental effort to interpret them or figure out what they mean and what is being communicated.
  • You don’t listen again to see if what was said is what you intended to hear.
The biggest difference between the two is that when you are speaking, you think first and then speak, but when others are speaking to you, you hear the words first and then think about what they mean. Any time words or thoughts are given to you, they are coming from some other source than your own mind. You didn’t generate them or think them up. Someone else took the effort to think of what to say and is asking you to listen and consider what they said. Sometimes the process does not use words, but concepts, pictures or thoughts. If you are generating them, then you put effort in upfront to express them, but if you did not generate them, you receive them first and then put effort into understanding them.
Once you understand this, you will always be able to tell when someone is speaking to you spiritually through the veil. When you recognize that a spirit person is speaking to you, you can speak back to them and have a conversation.

When You Recognize Someone Else Speaking to You, Engage in Conversation

The hardest part of this whole process is learning to recognize others speaking to you. They have already taken the initiative to talk with you, you were just ignorant to that fact and ignored them as if they didn’t exist. Now you are empowered to recognize and communicate back with them.
One truth that I have learned which will help you along is to realize that “Dead people are still people, they're just dead.” They still have their own opinions and desires and goals which may or may not be your opinions, desires and goals. Just because they exist and you can hear and recognize them doesn’t mean that they are right or speaking for God. They are just like other people, but they are speaking to you spirit to spirit.
Just as with physical people, if someone is speaking to you by the power of the Holy Ghost, it doesn’t matter who they are, they are speaking for God. This applies to you and EVERYONE else equally.
D&C 68
4 And whatsoever they shall speak when moved upon by the Holy Ghost shall be scripture, shall be the will of the Lord, shall be the mind of the Lord, shall be the word of the Lord, shall be the voice of the Lord, and the power of God unto salvation.
If someone is speaking by the power of the Holy Ghost to you, they are acting as an angel.
2 Nephi 32
3 Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.
When someone is speaking by the power of the Holy Ghost, it comes with the highest level of importance and is more than a simple opinion. It is essential to recognize when someone is speaking by the power of the Holy Ghost and when they are not. This is true when communicating with spiritual and physical beings.

Eventually You Will be Learn to Initiate Conversations with Other Spiritual Beings

In the scriptures this process is called, “communion”. One of the definitions of “communion” is:
Communion (noun)
“Intercourse between two or more persons; interchange of thoughts or interests; communication.”
The scriptures tell us that we can have the privilege to commune with the following groups:
  • The general assembly of heaven - Just people like you and me
  • The Church of the Firstborn - Specifically Celestial people who know things you might want to pay attention to
  • God the Father - like Moses described above
  • Jesus Christ - This is the Second Comforter
D&C 107
18 The power and authority of the higher, or Melchizedek Priesthood, is to hold the keys of all the spiritual blessings of the church
19 To have the privilege of receiving the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, to have the heavens opened unto them, to commune with the general assembly and church of the Firstborn, and to enjoy the communion and presence of God the Father, and Jesus the mediator of the new covenant.
After you learn to hear others communicating with you through the veil, and begin communicating back with them, it does not take long to learn to reach out to and commune with anyone you desire. Spiritually speaking, it's kind of like calling them on the phone. When you get good at it, you are able to both hear and see them with your spiritual eyes. You also become aware of other spiritual senses that are not always observable by the physical body like their intent, (spiritual discernment).

Conclusion

Learning to access and use your spiritual body does not require a person to be on a mission, however a mission is a unique opportunity to develop and hone your spiritual abilities. Using both your spiritual and physical bodies at the same time offers great and incredible benefits. Living without using your spiritual body is much like being disabled or handicaped. It is living without half of your whole being.
I encourage you to follow the steps outlined above so that you can learn to recognize when others are communicating with you through the veil. I promise that as you do, you will be amazed at how much people are talking to you. I also promise that as you do you will learn to do as the temple endowment depicts and learn to commune with the lord through the veil which must happen before you enter back into His presence.

With Love and Faith,
Philip Stevenson
Last edited by Amonhi on April 28th, 2021, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amonhi
captain of 1,000

Re: Missionary Letters 5-7 - A Practical Guide to Communing with Others through the veil

Post by Amonhi »

*** MISSIONARY LETTER 7 - One More Example ***

Dear Elder Peterson,

In the last letter, I shared a process you can follow to learn to commune with people on the other side of the veil or even physical people who are a great distance from you.

I want to share an experience I had after learning how to do this. There are times when we have spiritual experiences that cannot be verified or validated physically. It can be hard to have faith in them and in the process of communing with others through spiritual means. However, the more you do it, the more experiences you will have in which the spiritual is validated by the physical. For example, you will be told something by a spiritual person which is later validated physically. The more you experiment with the process, the more you will get validation, (or dis-validation which helps you to adjust and make corrections).
Over time, you will learn to trust in the experience just as much as you learn to trust your physical eyes and ears. On this note, I'd like to share with you an experience I had when my Grandpa Bob was dying.

My mom called Rebecca, (my wife), and I to let us know that my Grandpa Bob was dying and asked if we wanted to come to Reno to say goodbye. I asked her what the conditions were like, (Was he awake? Was he drugged up? Who was there, etc.).

My mom said that Bob was in and out of consciousness, and he was medicated so he wasn’t all there. She also told me that only a few people could go into the room at a time, so we would need to take turns with her and dad, my uncles and aunts and the others that were there. I told my mom that I would talk to Rebecca about it and then let her know.

Rebecca was driving the car and we were in California on the freeway. I told Rebecca what was happening and she asked whether I wanted to go or not. I told her, "I don't think so. It sounds like we will be struggling to get time with him and when we do get time with him, he’ll be drugged and have limited ability to communicate. I'd rather wait to visit with him after he passes and let those who are with him have their time with him now, especially since they can’t talk to him later."

I was confident in my response as a result of years of verified experiences which I will not go into now. So, I let my mom know we weren't coming and to send our love and best wishes to everyone present.

Then I said to Rebecca, "Speaking of Bob, I haven’t talked with Fran in a while, I wonder how she's doing." Fran was my Grandmother and Bob’s wife. She had died many years prior. And I haven’t talked with her in years at this point. So, I reached out to her spiritually to see how she was doing, (imagine calling her up on a spiritual video chat where you can both see and talk with someone).

I said, "Hey Fran, how's it going?"

With as much energy and frustration as Fran ever had she went off like a firecracker! "I'm not well at all! Everything I planned is being undone by that Floozy! I'm so upset I can't stand it!" She went off so fast I had a hard time understanding what she was going on about. I said, "Hold on grandma, slow down and tell me what's happening, I don't know what you're talking about."

Fran started over and said, "Before I died, Bob and I wrote our will. I went through all the things that were important to me and decided who I wanted to give them to." She listed off a few items as examples. "Well, now that hussy is going to take all of it! She has no right to it, it's my stuff! It should go to who I want it to go to!"
Not knowing who she was talking about I said, "Who's taking your stuff?"

She said, "That hussy Bob married! She's gonna get all my stuff that I wanted to go to Bob and my children."

I forgot that Bob had gotten remarried. I never met her, I didn’t even know her name. I said, "How is she taking it?"

Fran replied, "They're rewriting my will right now and none of it is going to go to my children. I'm so mad! As soon as he is here, (died), you bet I'm gonna have words with Bob!"

As you could expect, she was very upset to say the least. But if you know Fran, even when she's upset, she's cute as a button and you're internally conflicted with how to respond. You know she's upset and you want to take her seriously, but you also want to laugh because she uses words like floozy and hussy which nobody uses anymore. But I understood how upset I would be if someone were doing that to me. So I said, "Wow, that's terrible. I'm so sorry that's happening."
Knowing that when you're dead you lose all your influence over the living and your stuff, I can't remember if I said it or just thought, "Unfortunately dead people don't get a say after their dead, so..."

Well, grandma Fran is a smart cookie, so it didn't take long for her to realize that I was alive talking to her and that as a living person I could make her wishes known. She said to me, "Hey, you're alive. I need you to stop them from rewriting my will!"

I laughed and said, "Grandma, I'm not going to tell my uncles and aunts how their crazy nephew talks to dead people. I have a reputation and it already isn't great with my own family. I'm not going to do that."

So then she started pleading with me, "You've got to or they're just going to throw out all my last wishes. At least say something!"

I considered what she was going through and told her that I would talk to my mom and see if she would be willing to do something. Fran accepted my proposal and thanked me. So, I "hung up" with grandma Fran and told Rebecca what she said.

Again, this isn't my first rodeo and if Rebecca and I had not already had lots of similar, verifiable experiences like this, then I wouldn't have known that I had in fact talked with Grandma Fran, and I wouldn't have stuck my neck out and talked with my mom. I wasn't looking forward to talking with my mom as I think she already sees me as a fruit cake and our relationship wasn't that great. But I called anyway for Grandma Fran's sake.

My dad answered the phone and I told him what happened. Dad and I talk alot about our experiences and I felt comfortable talking to him because that's the kind of stuff we share with each other regularly. I started by saying,"Well dad, I just spoke with grandma Fran and she's pretty upset." Then I relayed to my dad everything that Fran had told me.

My dad didn't question anything, or even wonder why I was speaking to Grandma Fran because this wasn't his first rodeo either. He knew what was going on and fully accepted what I told him just as he has countless times before. The only thing he said was, "You better talk to your mom." Then he handed the phone to mom and I reluctantly told her that I just spoke with Fran and what she said. This was new info to her and she was very surprised because I don't share these things with her very often.

My mom listened to the end then responded, "What did dad tell you?"

I said, "Dad didn’t tell me anything, why? What do you know?"

Then my mom explained that the lawyer was there and they were in the process of rewriting Bob and Fran's will. Bob loved and cared for his new wife, (not disrespecting Fran in any way), and wanted her to have a home and money to get her through the rest of her life. The will was being rewritten in a way that everything would go to her and when she died it would all go to her children and nothing would go to Bob and Fran's children or grand children. :( This was exactly what Fran told me was happening.

So I told my mom, "It's in your hands now. I told Fran I would pass along the message to you and ask you to represent her wishes and do whatever you can for her."
My mom responded, "Well, I'm not going to tell my brothers and sisters how crazy my son is and that he’s talking to their dead mother!"
I laughed and said, "I know, right! That's what I told Grandma Fran."

Then she said that she would bring it up in the discussion and remind Bob to keep in mind Grandma Fran wrote her will because she intended certain things to be done the way she wished it. Mom did bring it up and acted as Fran's voice to the group, but ultimately the will was rewritten and everything went to Bob's new wife and when she passed to her children. Nothing went to Bob or Fran's children/grand-children.

Shortly after this, Grandpa Bob died.

When I heard the news, I reached out to him spiritually to talk. He was with Grandma Fran at a very large party, no doubt to welcome him. There were lots of people I didn't know there, friends and relatives. But Bob was with Fran and she was so happy to be with him again. When they had a moment not talking with others, I jumped in and talked with them briefly. Bob was very happy and excited to meet everyone again, (best day ever type experience). We talked briefly and I got to tell him I loved him and how much he meant to me and my life. Then I turned to Fran and asked, "So, did you have words with him?"
She feigned an angry face that couldn't hide her smile. With those great big round cheeks she gets when she smiles she said, "You bet I had words with him!"
It was clear from her sarcastic response that she no doubt brought it up with him, but all was forgiven and she held no grudge. It was clear that the only thing that mattered to her right then was that she loved him and was so happy to be with him again.

This type of experience is something you can learn to do if you follow the instructions provided in my previous letter. Trust in your experiences should be earned over time by repeatedly verifying information you receive until you know that you are accurately communicating with people through the veil.
As I stated before, “dead people are still people, they're just dead.” Don’t think that just because you are able to talk with them through the veil everything they tell you is right or correct or God’s will.

The more you pay attention to the input you receive through your spirit body the more clear and definite it will be. Pray for God’s help in developing your spiritual awareness and He will guide you with angels to instruct you personally.

With Love and Faith,
Philip Stevenson

Amonhi
captain of 1,000

Post by Amonhi »

Just for fun, (and as a second witness), Here is part of an email Philip's dad sent out to the Elliaison group, (His dad is also an Elliaison contributor).

Second Witness:
So I remember that episode with Bob being on his deathbed and giving his estate to his new wife, Emma. Mom and I were discussing it and all Bob and Fran's kids were discussing it. I was sitting in the JC Penney Outlet parking lot when Philip called, after he talked with Fran. He wasn't aware of what was happening in Reno, with Bob and Emma and us. Philip told us what Fran said and asked if we knew what was going on; and why was Fran so upset. I told him about how Bob was giving his inheritance [Fran's too] to his new wife so that she would have a place to stay after he was gone. Anyway, the point is that Philip's information was right on with what was happening. We told him that the kids [Bob's] were going along with his wishes. Philip conveyed this to Fran, and she calmed down.
~ Philip's Dad
I recommend the process detailed in Letter 6 above. It works as a great starting point.

Peace,
Amonhi

Amonhi
captain of 1,000

Post by Amonhi »

I'm sharing this PM to me with permission. I specifically hope to point out that those who have had experiences speaking to others through the veil can relate to the process.
PM to Amonhi shared with permission wrote:
Amonhi,

This is a wonderful post. While it is surprising and not something I have heard discussed before, it is a logical and reasonable set of ideas that flow from the nature of our spirit being. It can be tried and the outcome will discern the efficacy of the ideas. That is my favorite kind of insight.

This also resonates with me as it is consistent with the times that I have been spoken to through the veil. I have also had spirit hands laid on my spirit head, so to speak. And, I have begun to see a few things with my spirit eyes (I have thought of it as seeing with the eye of faith).

Thanks to you, and to Phillip, for sharing these ideas.
Peace,
Amonhi

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

Wow.
Let's see.
Most of the people talking to me are dead evil people. Aka demons. Fun.
I truly can hear and sense them.
The voices only tell me things I know, not things I dont know or cant remember. Does this make them demons? Or just angels that dont know stuff.... for example....

Me: Angels, is this account true?

Them: Yes.

Me: What's in my box in my room on my white bookshelf?

Them: There are several things, theres money which is for your book, there is also a pamphlet for your experience at the Baptist church, and there are tickets to go to tuachan.

Me: Is there anything else?

Them: No.

Me: Let me check. Ah you're forgetting my endowment card....you must be a demon.

Me: Angel protecting me, are you there?

Them: I am. I am not a demon because I didnt mention the endowment card.

Me: Sigh.....

Me: ok I gotta think of what I can do to figure out who's talking and when. What is your name angel from Jesus?

Them: my name is Jonathan

Me: Are we related?

Jonathan: We are not immediately related

Me: Jonathan, how many demons are around me, and are you associated with them in any way?

Jonathan: There are 2 demons near you, one is a general and the other his name is Satan. They are very evil men who wish to destroy you. I am not associated with them in any way shape or form.

Me: Sometimes demons interject answers while I'm speaking to an angel, how can I tell the difference?

Jonathan: If you continue to listen to the words of Jesus, and continue to feel the spirit while you are conversing with angels you'll be able to tell eventually who's who.

Me: thank you.

Me: is there anything I should ask you?

Jonathan: Yes, ask, how can i do better at the things I'm trying to succeed at?

Me: how can I do better at the things I'm trying to succeed at?

Jonathan: one thing you can do is to try to hear the voice of the Lord, not as a whisper in your mind but an audible voice that comes to your ears. How you do this is by completely giving your life to Jesus in a way that you become purified through the atonement. By becoming as a little child willing to submit to Jesus Christ in all areas. Now, where you need to do this is a blind spot for you. But once you find it you will overcome all darkness thrown at you and you will become as the city of Enoch. Pure. Without spot. And truly a Zion like person.

Me: thank you for your help. What exactly is the blind spot? Can you tell me yet?

Jonathan: Knock and you will find seek and you will understand.

Me: How can I truly know you're not a demon?

Jonathan: You can truly deeply and sincerely pray to Jesus and he will reveal it to you.

Ok thank you.

So anyway, that was my conversation for right now and I truly dont understand what to do or how to overcome any of this, if it's truly a demon or truly an angel.
Anyones opinion about it will not really help because I dont know for myself.
But, it's interesting to have these people talk to me.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Amonhi wrote: April 29th, 2021, 3:54 pm I'm sharing this PM to me with permission. I specifically hope to point out that those who have had experiences speaking to others through the veil can relate to the process.
Amonhi,

This is a wonderful post. While it is surprising and not something I have heard discussed before, it is a logical and reasonable set of ideas that flow from the nature of our spirit being. It can be tried and the outcome will discern the efficacy of the ideas. That is my favorite kind of insight.

This also resonates with me as it is consistent with the times that I have been spoken to through the veil. I have also had spirit hands laid on my spirit head, so to speak. And, I have begun to see a few things with my spirit eyes (I have thought of it as seeing with the eye of faith).

Peace,
Amonhi
So far I have done the experiment of listening to my voice and determining:

The effort that it takes to think, also the “sound” or “feel”.

After testing I have found that it is true that to talk in ones head does require more of an effort. Also that it has a unique “vibe”, I can’t describe it as a sound or feeling because I perceive it as something in the middle…

I have been watching my thoughts and trying to distinguish when I became aware of them, their ‘sound’, and their effect.

I notice that some negative thoughts come in, like ‘fiery daggers’, there is a strong emotion attached to them, the message is something that usually conjures an negative reaction to one self, a perceived negative reaction from others, or incites negative reaction to others. Some of these can be strong enough that one can ‘fall’ into believing they are true, and the effect is destructive.

Others of the negative nature are subtle, they come as you think but aren’t fully in your thoughts, they seem to be almost in your ‘voice’ and have the negative thoughts, emotions or memories, regarding oneself or others.

I’ve asked some close family to practice this I find it interesting that they can ‘hear’ clear words, and some can see things that I can’t perceive. I, more than anything perceive feelings, emotions, memories. Though at times when the negative exterior beings speak I can perceive their emotion or feeling in the message and it translates to words.

On the positive side, when doing scripture study and sharing with my family, I often feel a burning feeling, guide me as I share the scriptures, ideas, scriptures will flow freely, I feel at the end more than anyone I feel strengthened, joy and understanding.

This burning feeling also comes in at work at times as I think about what recourse to take in certain situations. Sometimes it is very strong as I ponder an action.

Other times it is like a whisper, of having faith or keep on going on a certain action, almost as a promise that concludes in a positive outcome.

My experience with the positive is that they instruct, guide, strengthen, give you insights, they are enabling and empowering and bless me and others. For example I felt instructed that wavering in prayer means you haven’t thought it out to settle firmly on a particular side.

The negative ones divide, make you feel shame, guilt, fear, anxious, nervous, anger, sadness; they take away your strength, or negatively effect your relationships.

Both can’t be created at any particular time they just happen.

I also notice that my own inner voice has a lot of questions.

I’ve had some experiences with the Lord, in those times I could perceive what he said to me, his love was overpowering. In one experience I was surrounded by others, yet I was not there spiritually.

Thanks for sharing Amonhi, at times a feel I may not be picking up on things, so if you understand something that can help me please, please point it out.

One other thing, at times this beautiful powerful feeling rests upon me for hours at a time, I don’t know what it means, but I know I don’t produce it.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I believe the incident in the OP is related to demonic deception.

Amonhi
captain of 1,000

Post by Amonhi »

XEmilyX wrote: April 29th, 2021, 5:58 pm Wow.
Let's see.
The voices only tell me things I know, not things I dont know or cant remember. Does this make them demons? Or just angels that dont know stuff.... for example....

Them: There are several things, theres money which is for your book, there is also a pamphlet for your experience at the Baptist church, and there are tickets to go to tuachan.

Me: Let me check. Ah you're forgetting my endowment card....you must be a demon.

Me: ok I gotta think of what I can do to figure out who's talking and when. What is your name angel from Jesus?

Me: Jonathan, how many demons are around me, and are you associated with them in any way?

Jonathan: There are 2 demons near you, one is a general and the other his name is Satan. They are very evil men who wish to destroy you. I am not associated with them in any way shape or form.

Me: Sometimes demons interject answers while I'm speaking to an angel, how can I tell the difference?

Jonathan: If you continue to listen to the words of Jesus, and continue to feel the spirit while you are conversing with angels you'll be able to tell eventually who's who.

Jonathan: one thing you can do is to try to hear the voice of the Lord, not as a whisper in your mind but an audible voice that comes to your ears. How you do this is by completely giving your life to Jesus in a way that you become purified through the atonement. By becoming as a little child willing to submit to Jesus Christ in all areas. Now, where you need to do this is a blind spot for you. But once you find it you will overcome all darkness thrown at you and you will become as the city of Enoch. Pure. Without spot. And truly a Zion like person.

Me: thank you for your help. What exactly is the blind spot? Can you tell me yet?

Jonathan: You can truly deeply and sincerely pray to Jesus and he will reveal it to you.

Ok thank you.

So anyway, that was my conversation for right now and I truly dont understand what to do or how to overcome any of this, if it's truly a demon or truly an angel.
Lol, wow, after reading this, it is really clear to me where you are in relation to learning to do this. The voice you are hearing is not your own and it is clearly telling you things that you didn't think up yourself. You are doing great.

The first issue you ran into, (what's in my box?) Remember that spirits don't have physical eyes like you, so they can't see the way you are thinking. Ever wonder why inspired dreams and visions are symbolic and not litteral? Why Lehi's dream was about holding onto a rod to get through a cloud of darkness rather than being told to trust in the spirit not knowing where it will take you until you can see and understand on your own at which time you can turn around and see where you were and other people struggling to do the same thing (as if the cloud no longer exists for you but still does for them)? Sorry got on a tangent point there.

Anyway, why symbols and not litteral reality facts?

Spirits does exist in the physical world the way you and I do. They exist in a spiritual world which functions differently. Distance is irrelevant in the spiritual, so is time to some degree. As a spirit, you can see any event in the past right now and all of the possible futures.

But they don't do really well at seeing physical concrete reality the way we do with our physical eyes. They see emotion, feeling, intent, desire, thought, energy, etc. (Non-tangible things). They can travel instantly to see distant worlds because they are not limited by our physical reality.

Try asking, "Show me." Or "help me to see what you see."

For example: Money is a symbol of work or value. They can't see the dollar bill (physical object), but they can see the symbol of work or value, (spiritual/non-tangible concept).

If an object has deep meaning or emotional importance, then they will see it more clearly. If an object has no real symbolic meaning or significance and no emotional importance, then it is nearly invisible.

My guess is that Jonathan cannot see the endowment card (physical paper), but he can see what it symbolizes... nothing. (It isn't a symbol of anything.) And he can also see the emotional importance (real intent) it holds. Not as an object you have to carry with you, but as a thing you love which reminds you of someone special or something special, (a symbol of something or someone you are excited about or emotional toward). Something non-tangible but spiritual.

Walls are physical and spiritual symbols of separation. We can see them with our spiritual eyes, but we also see right through them. Spiritually we can tell they are there, but they are translucent unless we look directly at them to see the wall/symbol of separation. Like looking at/through a glass window.

My point is, don't try to shake a cup of coins up and see if a spirit can figure out what side is up. It is spiritually irrelevant and spiritually non-existent.

Anyway, next thing. (Re-reading your post). Oh yeah... You are taking a very black and white approach. Imagine you take a math test and missed one question so the teacher says, "You got it wrong. You must be a devil."

Lol, poor Jonathan. That's what you just did to him. He no doubt tried to play your game and worked really hard to fit into your box of expectations and didn't see something you thought he should see so, he's a devil. (Makes me chuckle. If you can't see it with your spiritual eyes, don't expect him to either.) Hehe.

Remember, people are people, even if they are dead or rather don't have physical bodies. (Try asking Jonathan if he's been born yet.)

His patience as you call him a devil 😈 and he continues to point you to Christ and encourages you to come to God is typical of a spiritual child being spoon fed by a patient and understanding spiritual guide. Lol, I remember when I had similar thoughts and expectations like you and was trying to figure things out the way you are. Good times.

His advice is stellar and dead on. Couldn’t ask for better direction. Try talking to the "demons" and ask them what they think you should do. You'll see and hear or rather feel and receive a stark contrast. (Spiritually speaking.)

Try asking Jonathan to teach you how to create a spiritual shield or barrier around you to keep evil influences away from you. It must be created spiritually because you are dealing with spiritual things. (Not to say that spiritual things cannot become attached to physical objects, like a totem or rod or staff, but that the solution must be spiritually based and not physically based.) Lol, I think that response is a bit deep for this audience, but we'll see. ;)

All in all, well done. I have no doubt that you spoke to someone on the other side of the veil. I also know the feeling of uncertainty you have about the event and the person you were speaking to, but if you pay attention, you will find that when he was speaking to you, your mind was in a listening state and not a thinking state. After you heard his voice, your mind went into a thinking process to interpret/figure out what he said and meant. This means that your own mind didn't conjure up the conversation.

I am not saying that you should implicitly trust Jonathan any more than you would me or anyone else. Just that he isn't you. He is someone else. Not 100% right or wrong, but definitely good in that he is not exhibiting the signs of someone evil, (seeking power and demanding influence for example.)

Pay more attention to the feelings of the spirit as he is talking. Seems clear to me over chat, but how do you feel when he is talking to you. Then try talking to the demons and see how you feel. Don't let them deceive you into thinking they are more powerful than you are. Don't be afraid of them, you have everything they have and more than they do, (spirit body and physical body). So you are more powerful than they are by a lot. I wouldn't tell them that as it will send them into a rage that looks and sounds kind of frightening, (weeping, wailing and nashing of teeth). But facts are facts.

Peace,
Amonhi

Amonhi
captain of 1,000

Post by Amonhi »

edify wrote: April 29th, 2021, 10:11 pm
Amonhi wrote: April 29th, 2021, 3:54 pm I'm sharing this PM to me with permission. I specifically hope to point out that those who have had experiences speaking to others through the veil can relate to the process.
Amonhi,

Peace,
Amonhi
So far I have done the experiment of listening to my voice and determining:

The effort that it takes to think, also the “sound” or “feel”.

After testing I have found that it is true that to talk in ones head does require more of an effort. Also that it has a unique “vibe”, I can’t describe it as a sound or feeling because I perceive it as something in the middle…

I have been watching my thoughts and trying to distinguish when I became aware of them, their ‘sound’, and their effect.

I notice that some negative thoughts come in, like ‘fiery daggers’, there is a strong emotion attached to them, the message is something that usually conjures an negative reaction to one self, a perceived negative reaction from others, or incites negative reaction to others. Some of these can be strong enough that one can ‘fall’ into believing they are true, and the effect is destructive.

Others of the negative nature are subtle, they come as you think but aren’t fully in your thoughts, they seem to be almost in your ‘voice’ and have the negative thoughts, emotions or memories, regarding oneself or others.

I’ve asked some close family to practice this I find it interesting that they can ‘hear’ clear words, and some can see things that I can’t perceive. I, more than anything perceive feelings, emotions, memories. Though at times when the negative exterior beings speak I can perceive their emotion or feeling in the message and it translates to words.
Lol, yep, you're doing it correctly. Take a look at my previous response to XEmilyX. Take note of the parts that detail the difference between spiritual and physical. People who are trying to experience a physical sight/sound/experience will struggle when they are only experiencing spiritual results. Lol, because they are trying to perceive the physical using spiritual input from their spirit senses/bodies. Use your physical body to perceive the physical world and interact with physical people and your spiritual body to perceive and interact with the spiritual world. Don't try to use you physical to access the spiritual or the spiritual to access the physical. (They can influence each other, but that is a more advanced class where we talk about how to stop the rain (physical result) using spiritual means (without touching the clouds).

You are perceive the spiritual correctly, (emotion, intent, feeling, etc.) More experience will help translate the process into something more clear. Like learning to read, translate letters into words and words into meaning. Your learning to do something similar, (spiritual to physical translation).
On the positive side, when doing scripture study and sharing with my family, I often feel a burning feeling, guide me as I share the scriptures, ideas, scriptures will flow freely, I feel at the end more than anyone I feel strengthened, joy and understanding.
Integrating your spiritual input into your physical reality will have benefits like this. More intuition and things like that.
This burning feeling also comes in at work at times as I think about what recourse to take in certain situations. Sometimes it is very strong as I ponder an action.
I don't have any input on this except that I personally avoid magic 8 ball type responses like burning = yes and no burning = no. But I'm not in your body. How do you know that when you see green it is the same color I see? If I look at a color with one eye and then the other, I can tell the color changes slightly between my two eyes. So I expect you also see something different than I do. Your spiritual gifts and insights will be different than mine, but they come from the same spirit. This is why it can be so hard to guide others spiritually. I can grab a book and hand it to you and say, "this is a book." But how do I tell you what salt tastes like without giving you salt? Or how the spirit feels to you when I cannot give it to you and say this is it. Everyone has to discover it on their own to see for themselves what can't be shown to them. And when you describe your experience back, you try to translate it into physical concepts like burning that I or others might relate to or understand or be familiar with. It's kind of like two people trying to describe "green" without saying or pointing to something green.

In saying that, I totally get what you are saying about the feeling and emotions you are experiencing. These are spiritual non-tangible reality. The burning bosom is a translation to physical reality which others have described experiencing in the scriptures as a good or right response to a question. (Again, a little too magic 8 ball for me, but a good place to start since you are there.)
Other times it is like a whisper, of having faith or keep on going on a certain action, almost as a promise that concludes in a positive outcome.
This is more my speed. I'll add, instruction to adjust or change slightly for better results or possibly a whisper of "this is a negative direction try something else".
My experience with the positive is that they instruct, guide, strengthen, give you insights, they are enabling and empowering and bless me and others. For example I felt instructed that wavering in prayer means you haven’t thought it out to settle firmly on a particular side.

The negative ones divide, make you feel shame, guilt, fear, anxious, nervous, anger, sadness; they take away your strength, or negatively effect your relationships.

Both can’t be created at any particular time they just happen.

I also notice that my own inner voice has a lot of questions.

I’ve had some experiences with the Lord, in those times I could perceive what he said to me, his love was overpowering. In one experience I was surrounded by others, yet I was not there spiritually.
Exactly. Sounds like you've been doing this awhile.
Thanks for sharing Amonhi, at times a feel I may not be picking up on things, so if you understand something that can help me please, please point it out.
So glad this has helped you.
One other thing, at times this beautiful powerful feeling rests upon me for hours at a time, I don’t know what it means, but I know I don’t produce it.
This could be several things. Slow yourself down and match your feeling/energy/heart/mind (pick your preferred word symbol) to the feeling you are receiving and then politely thank the person for being there and start up a conversation. Maybe like, "Hey, I'm Amonhi and I just wanted to thank you for being here. You have such an amazing and wonderful presence. Can I ask who you are and why I am so blessed to be near you right now."

Peace,
Amonhi

Amonhi
captain of 1,000

Post by Amonhi »

Robin Hood wrote: April 29th, 2021, 11:43 pm I believe the incident in the OP is related to demonic deception.
Interesting. Why?

Peace,
Amonhi

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

Amonhi wrote: April 30th, 2021, 9:39 am
XEmilyX wrote: April 29th, 2021, 5:58 pm Wow.
Let's see.

Ok thank you.

Lol, wow, after reading this, it is really clear to me where you are in relation to learning to do this. The voice you are hearing is not your own and it is clearly telling you things that you didn't think up yourself. You are doing great.

The first issue you ran into, (what's in my box?) Remember that spirits don't have physical eyes like you, so they can't see the way you are thinking. Ever wonder why inspired dreams and visions are symbolic and not litteral? Why Lehi's dream was about holding onto a rod to get through a cloud of darkness rather than being told to trust in the spirit not knowing where it will take you until you can see and understand on your own at which time you can turn around and see where you were and other people struggling to do the same thing (as if the cloud no longer exists for you but still does for them)? Sorry got on a tangent point there.

Anyway, why symbols and not litteral reality facts?

Spirits does exist in the physical world the way you and I do. They exist in a spiritual world which functions differently. Distance is irrelevant in the spiritual, so is time to some degree. As a spirit, you can see any event in the past right now and all of the possible futures.

But they don't do really well at seeing physical concrete reality the way we do with our physical eyes. They see emotion, feeling, intent, desire, thought, energy, etc. (Non-tangible things). They can travel instantly to see distant worlds because they are not limited by our physical reality.

Try asking, "Show me." Or "help me to see what you see."

For example: Money is a symbol of work or value. They can't see the dollar bill (physical object), but they can see the symbol of work or value, (spiritual/non-tangible concept).

If an object has deep meaning or emotional importance, then they will see it more clearly. If an object has no real symbolic meaning or significance and no emotional importance, then it is nearly invisible.

My guess is that Jonathan cannot see the endowment card (physical paper), but he can see what it symbolizes... nothing. (It isn't a symbol of anything.) And he can also see the emotional importance (real intent) it holds. Not as an object you have to carry with you, but as a thing you love which reminds you of someone special or something special, (a symbol of something or someone you are excited about or emotional toward). Something non-tangible but spiritual.

Walls are physical and spiritual symbols of separation. We can see them with our spiritual eyes, but we also see right through them. Spiritually we can tell they are there, but they are translucent unless we look directly at them to see the wall/symbol of separation. Like looking at/through a glass window.

My point is, don't try to shake a cup of coins up and see if a spirit can figure out what side is up. It is spiritually irrelevant and spiritually non-existent.

Anyway, next thing. (Re-reading your post). Oh yeah... You are taking a very black and white approach. Imagine you take a math test and missed one question so the teacher says, "You got it wrong. You must be a devil."

Lol, poor Jonathan. That's what you just did to him. He no doubt tried to play your game and worked really hard to fit into your box of expectations and didn't see something you thought he should see so, he's a devil. (Makes me chuckle. If you can't see it with your spiritual eyes, don't expect him to either.) Hehe.

Remember, people are people, even if they are dead or rather don't have physical bodies. (Try asking Jonathan if he's been born yet.)

His patience as you call him a devil 😈 and he continues to point you to Christ and encourages you to come to God is typical of a spiritual child being spoon fed by a patient and understanding spiritual guide. Lol, I remember when I had similar thoughts and expectations like you and was trying to figure things out the way you are. Good times.

His advice is stellar and dead on. Couldn’t ask for better direction. Try talking to the "demons" and ask them what they think you should do. You'll see and hear or rather feel and receive a stark contrast. (Spiritually speaking.)

Try asking Jonathan to teach you how to create a spiritual shield or barrier around you to keep evil influences away from you. It must be created spiritually because you are dealing with spiritual things. (Not to say that spiritual things cannot become attached to physical objects, like a totem or rod or staff, but that the solution must be spiritually based and not physically based.) Lol, I think that response is a bit deep for this audience, but we'll see. ;)

All in all, well done. I have no doubt that you spoke to someone on the other side of the veil. I also know the feeling of uncertainty you have about the event and the person you were speaking to, but if you pay attention, you will find that when he was speaking to you, your mind was in a listening state and not a thinking state. After you heard his voice, your mind went into a thinking process to interpret/figure out what he said and meant. This means that your own mind didn't conjure up the conversation.

I am not saying that you should implicitly trust Jonathan any more than you would me or anyone else. Just that he isn't you. He is someone else. Not 100% right or wrong, but definitely good in that he is not exhibiting the signs of someone evil, (seeking power and demanding influence for example.)

Pay more attention to the feelings of the spirit as he is talking. Seems clear to me over chat, but how do you feel when he is talking to you. Then try talking to the demons and see how you feel. Don't let them deceive you into thinking they are more powerful than you are. Don't be afraid of them, you have everything they have and more than they do, (spirit body and physical body). So you are more powerful than they are by a lot. I wouldn't tell them that as it will send them into a rage that looks and sounds kind of frightening, (weeping, wailing and nashing of teeth). But facts are facts.

Peace,
Amonhi
The reason why I do this to "jonathan" (poor him if he's actually an angel) is because in pure revelations books, he talks about how to hear the spirit. In november of last year, I tried to communicate with angels and it ended up being a whole bunch of hogwash and evil spirit dribble, two weeks of nonstop talking when I first figured this out. And it nearly made me go crazy. lol
After that they pretended to be joseph smith and jesus. And the stuff they said really made me realize that just because someone's talking to you doesn't mean they're good.
this, if it's truly an angel, will be the FIRST time I've heard one, without demons interjecting. So i have my suspicions ahah.
it's been 5 months of constant demon speak, then an angel pokes his head out and says hey i'm an angel. Makes me suspicious. LOL

"If an object has deep meaning or emotional importance, then they will see it more clearly. If an object has no real symbolic meaning or significance and no emotional importance, then it is nearly invisible."
REALLY???? wow. interesting. I wonder why. Maybe it helps them focus.

I actually the other day was told to ask for a spiritual shield. hahah. interesting. Anyway, I'll ask him how. How about I ask him how and i write it down.

Me: Jonathan are you there?

Jonathan: Yes. I am.

Me: Jonathan how do you make a spiritual shield?

Jonathan: there are many types of shields, which type of shield are you asking for?

Me: Oh a spiritual shield to keep bad things away from me, like entities.

Jonathan: this type of shield will require more than thinking about it.

Me: Ok. what do i need to do then?

Jonathan: These types of shields can only be accessed with prayer and fasting.

Me: How long do I need to fast? How long does the shield last?

Jonathan: you can fast however long you need. The typical shield lasts around 24 hours.

Me: Is there a shield that prevents satan from putting thoughts into your mind?

Jonathan: Yes.

Me: Can humans use it?

Jonathan: yes.

Me: I'm guessing it requires fasting and prayer too?

Jonathan: this type of shield requires two days of fasting not just one.

Me: This actually is very useful with what I'm dealing with. How will I know I have a shield around me? and do i have one right now?

Jonathan: you have one shield around you from the other day when you asked for one.

Me: Is it working? I remember asking for one to block negative emotions from my father or others.

Me: Is there a way to make it stronger?

Jonathan: yes, by asking for a stronger shield, however shields that are truly strong at this task require effort on your part to block the emotions, by praying and vocalizing your true heart in the matter you will be guided on how to do this.

Me: ok awesome thanks. *random thought* How often do angels switch their shifts I guess? I remember demons talking to me about them switching every morning.

Jonathan: Remember, demons do not always tell the truth, but sometimes they do which is why it is hard to know for sure what they're saying or to truly understand something. Angels are much more powerful than you believe, we do not get tired easily like the demons suggested. A typical angel will stay with someone for twenty-four hours, however with your situation with demons it is required that someone stay with you for more than that. How we switch is similar to how people switch at work, we don't all leave at once.

Me: Does that mean you're leaving and I'll have to learn even more names? lol

Jonathan: it's okay emily, i promise.

Maybe you can ask Jonathan some questions. I am sure he's fine with that right?
i am.

Okay anyways, that's my speel today.
If you had questions for an angel what would they be? I find this a great opportunity but I ran out of questions because I asked them all to demons lol.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Amonhi wrote: April 30th, 2021, 12:34 pm
Robin Hood wrote: April 29th, 2021, 11:43 pm I believe the incident in the OP is related to demonic deception.
Interesting. Why?

Peace,
Amonhi
The moment I started to read it I was immediately struck with the strong impression it was from a false spirit.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Robin Hood wrote: April 30th, 2021, 3:10 pm
Interesting. Why?

Peace,
Amonhi
The moment I started to read it I was immediately struck with the strong impression it was from a false spirit.
I felt the same way.... got two sentences in and clicked backwards, same feelings again a couple days later... couldn't make it past a couple of sentences, and had to back away...

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Interesting. Why?

Peace,
Amonhi
My initial reaction upon reading these ideas was that it was strange to me but in a way not strange. I do talk to Jesus who is a voice inside my mind and He talks back. His voice is distinct from my voice.

For example when I was in a situation where it felt like everything was about to fall apart. I was struggling with career, family, marriage, and then I was being discriminated against at work and on top of that I had to deal with another serious situation that could have resulted in me losing my job and I felt attacked from every side. In the midst of this moment Jesus spoke to me and said, "There is nothing they can do to really hurt you." And I am like really? They are hurting me! They can do me a ton of harm! What are you talking about? (That was me) And Jesus said again that don't worry they can't hurt you and this time those words carried with them a vision of an Eternal perspective. I could see that God is aware and all of this turmoil here is but a fleeting moment and as long as I maintain my integrity and do what is right it will all turn out for my good. No permanent harm. Just temporary discomfort and even that Jesus helps to put in to proper perspective so you don't worry about it because you get it and you see what He sees.

All of that was communicated in a phrase via spirit but it was not me because my voice was scared and feeling oppressed. The voice of Jesus was at ease and liberating. He wasn't worried at all and that comforted me.

So it's not that strange after all. But still it's one thing to talk to God or Jesus but other folks? I am admittedly not use to it but then again I have found myself talking to my dead best friend at times. I used to apologize to him. In any case, I don't know if he has responded but I like to think he has. So not so strange.

But I think I understand Robin Hood. It's not what we are used to. And then to read it from some dude on the internet makes it even more suspicious.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

JK4Woods wrote: April 30th, 2021, 3:38 pm
Interesting. Why?

Peace,
Amonhi
I felt the same way.... got two sentences in and clicked backwards, same feelings again a couple days later... couldn't make it past a couple of sentences, and had to back away...
No offense intended but I find that you can't even read it to be confusing. Are you afraid? I'm genuinely curious.

Amonhi
captain of 1,000

Post by Amonhi »

XEmilyX wrote: April 30th, 2021, 1:23 pm
The reason why I do this to "jonathan" (poor him if he's actually an angel) is because in pure revelations books, he talks about how to hear the spirit. In november of last year, I tried to communicate with angels and it ended up being a whole bunch of hogwash and evil spirit dribble, two weeks of nonstop talking when I first figured this out. And it nearly made me go crazy. lol
Lol, yeah, I'm not a fan of PR, but if it helped you along the way then great!
After that they pretended to be joseph smith and jesus. And the stuff they said really made me realize that just because someone's talking to you doesn't mean they're good.
Exactly! It's important to hit that part or someone will assume that any communication is good and should be followed. Just like when interacting with people, it is considered opinion unless witnessed by the power of the Holy spirit.

this, if it's truly an angel, will be the FIRST time I've heard one, without demons interjecting. So i have my suspicions ahah.
Even true messengers much be checked against the Holy Ghost on every message. Don't assume that just because Amonhi spoke by the spirit in one instance you can trust everything he says in another instance. Same thing applys to the Bishop, president of the church and anyone else including disembodied people.
it's been 5 months of constant demon speak, then an angel pokes his head out and says hey i'm an angel. Makes me suspicious. LOL
Lol. Right! True messengers don't mind being questioned or double checked and don't expect to be followed blindly. They don't try to override your agency. It a stark contrast with those who want you to do things and get mad when you don't.
"If an object has deep meaning or emotional importance, then they will see it more clearly. If an object has no real symbolic meaning or significance and no emotional importance, then it is nearly invisible."
REALLY???? wow. interesting. I wonder why. Maybe it helps them focus.
It's a difference between spiritual matter and physical matter. We can create things spiritually and physically, but the creation process is different.
I actually the other day was told to ask for a spiritual shield. hahah. interesting. Anyway, I'll ask him how. How about I ask him how and i write it down.

Me: Jonathan are you there?

Jonathan: Yes. I am.

Me: Jonathan how do you make a spiritual shield?

Jonathan: there are many types of shields, which type of shield are you asking for?

Me: Oh a spiritual shield to keep bad things away from me, like entities.

Jonathan: this type of shield will require more than thinking about it.

Me: Ok. what do i need to do then?

Jonathan: These types of shields can only be accessed with prayer and fasting.

Me: How long do I need to fast? How long does the shield last?

Jonathan: you can fast however long you need. The typical shield lasts around 24 hours.

Me: Is there a shield that prevents satan from putting thoughts into your mind?

Jonathan: Yes.

Me: Can humans use it?

Me: I'm guessing it requires fasting and prayer too?

Jonathan: this type of shield requires two days of fasting not just one.

Me: This actually is very useful with what I'm dealing with. How will I know I have a shield around me? and do i have one right now?
:) like I said, not everything they say is gospel truth. It doesn't mean they are evil or bad, just that they are people and don't know everything yet. A step up for his current information would be to create a permanent shield powered by the light of Christ or power of God rather than your own weak and limited efforts (prayer and fasting). But his idea is a step up for where you might be. There are several other "steps" or improvements I might make on his ideas.

Also, I noted that he didn't answer your question about how you know if a shield is in place and working.

Jonathan: you have one shield around you from the other day when you asked for one.

Me: Is it working? I remember asking for one to block negative emotions from my father or others.

Me: Is there a way to make it stronger?

Jonathan: yes, by asking for a stronger shield, however shields that are truly strong at this task require effort on your part to block the emotions, by praying and vocalizing your true heart in the matter you will be guided on how to do this.

Me: ok awesome thanks. *random thought* How often do angels switch their shifts I guess? I remember demons talking to me about them switching every morning.

Jonathan: Remember, demons do not always tell the truth, but sometimes they do which is why it is hard to know for sure what they're saying or to truly understand something. Angels are much more powerful than you believe, we do not get tired easily like the demons suggested. A typical angel will stay with someone for twenty-four hours, however with your situation with demons it is required that someone stay with you for more than that. How we switch is similar to how people switch at work, we don't all leave at once.

Me: Does that mean you're leaving and I'll have to learn even more names? lol

Jonathan: it's okay emily, i promise.
Ok, so a question for you. Do you feel the difference between in effort and sound/feeling when you are creating the thoughts and sending them out (talking to Jonathan) and when the thoughts are coming to you created by someone else, (Jonathan speaking to you). Does the second OP describe the experience well?
Maybe you can ask Jonathan some questions. I am sure he's fine with that right?
i am.
I was going to comment on this, so glad you asked. I thought about reaching out to him and saying "hi" but opted to keep him at a distance because he might rat me out and tell you who I am IRL. Lol. But I wanted to point out that if you know how to reach out to Jonathan and speak to him through the veil you can reach out to anyone. You just need to know their pattern. A pattern is kind of like a phone number. You need to know how to connect with who you want. How do you know your mother walked in the room or your father when you back is turned? Everyone has a unique identitying spiritual feeling, pattern, energy. You reach out to them using that pattern. If you know Jesus, then you can reach out and talk to Jesus, or God or Joseph Smith etc.

If you are a Telestial person, there is no way you are going to comprehend a Celestial person and be able to reach out to them. So it's better to improve yourself and learn to be Christ like. Follow the spirit and let it bring you to Christ.

Also, as general advice, watch your thoughts so that you make sure you are not creating the experience or you will think you are talking to someone when you are having a conversation with your self in your own mind. You'll notice this is you spend a lot of time thinking up the response side of the discussion.
Okay anyways, that's my speel today.
If you had questions for an angel what would they be? I find this a great opportunity but I ran out of questions because I asked them all to demons lol.
Lol.

Perhaps a question to the group. Would you rather talk to someone through the veil and find out through your interaction that they are not all knowing perfect angels or God, or would you rather not talk to anyone through the veil because you might talk to someone imperfect?

Peace,
Amonhi

Amonhi
captain of 1,000

Post by Amonhi »

Interesting. Why?

Peace,
Amonhi
By false spirit you mean a lying and evil intentioned spirit?
Are you saying you don't think it was the person it claimed to be?

Peace,
Amonhi

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

My Mom is on Hospice and they gave us a little book called Gone from My Sight by Barbara Karnes RN. A few of the passages are...As the person stops eating it is because they need a different kind of energy now. A spiritual energy. They sleep more because they have literally one foot in each world. Focus will change from this world to the next. They will see and converse with those who have died before them. When the separation is complete the breathing stops. They are no longer in need of a heavy, non-functioning vehicle. They have entered a new city a new life.

;

Amonhi
captain of 1,000

Post by Amonhi »

darknesstolight wrote: April 30th, 2021, 3:45 pm
Interesting. Why?

Peace,
Amonhi
My initial reaction upon reading these ideas was that it was strange to me but in a way not strange. I do talk to Jesus who is a voice inside my mind and He talks back. His voice is distinct from my voice.

For example when I was in a situation where it felt like everything was about to fall apart. I was struggling with career, family, marriage, and then I was being discriminated against at work and on top of that I had to deal with another serious situation that could have resulted in me losing my job and I felt attacked from every side. In the midst of this moment Jesus spoke to me and said, "There is nothing they can do to really hurt you." And I am like really? They are hurting me! They can do me a ton of harm! What are you talking about? (That was me) And Jesus said again that don't worry they can't hurt you and this time those words carried with them a vision of an Eternal perspective. I could see that God is aware and all of this turmoil here is but a fleeting moment and as long as I maintain my integrity and do what is right it will all turn out for my good. No permanent harm. Just temporary discomfort and even that Jesus helps to put in to proper perspective so you don't worry about it because you get it and you see what He sees.

All of that was communicated in a phrase via spirit but it was not me because my voice was scared and feeling oppressed. The voice of Jesus was at ease and liberating. He wasn't worried at all and that comforted me.

So it's not that strange after all. But still it's one thing to talk to God or Jesus but other folks? I am admittedly not use to it but then again I have found myself talking to my dead best friend at times. I used to apologize to him. In any case, I don't know if he has responded but I like to think he has. So not so strange.

But I think I understand Robin Hood. It's not what we are used to. And then to read it from some dude on the internet makes it even more suspicious.

Yeah. Wait till they start asking for their temple work to be done and telling you where to find their graves and family info. It starts putting the Millennium into perspective.

Lots of people are visited by their relatives and loved ones. That part shouldn't be too strange.

And realizing that we are both spirits and bodies means we already bridge both worlds. That's a fact we all accept and teach. But what does it really mean? What can you do with that information?

Is it evil to use your first estate now that you also have a second estate? Or is the whole point to add to our spirit a body and use both for our growth and benefit.

Where do we draw lines? Lol why do we draw lines?

Peace,
Amonhi

Edited - I reread part of the above and realized a missing word or two makes a HUGE difference. It sounded like I was saying the spirits were asking where their graves were rather than telling me where they were. They said, I want my temple work done, here is the information you need to do it.
Last edited by Amonhi on May 1st, 2021, 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Amonhi wrote: April 30th, 2021, 4:56 pm
Interesting. Why?

Peace,
Amonhi

Peace,
Amonhi
Yes, absolutely.

Amonhi
captain of 1,000

Post by Amonhi »

darknesstolight wrote: April 30th, 2021, 3:57 pm
JK4Woods wrote: April 30th, 2021, 3:38 pm
Interesting. Why?

Peace,
Amonhi
No offense intended but I find that you can't even read it to be confusing. Are you afraid? I'm genuinely curious.

I think they both felt a bad spirit was involved. I not sure exactly which post or part of the post triggered that feeling in them. Not sure if it was my comments, Philip's Missionary letter(s) comments or the actual comments from the disembodied people.

Peace,
Amonhi

Amonhi
captain of 1,000

Post by Amonhi »

Robin Hood wrote: April 30th, 2021, 5:32 pm
Interesting. Why?

Peace,
Amonhi

Peace,
Amonhi
Yes, absolutely.
I expect you didn't know the person in life or the spirit claiming to be the person, so are you assuming that any spirit claiming to be someone is a false spirit or was there something in the post specifically that indicated they were not the same person or that the spirit was evil?

Peace,
Amonhi

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

"And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people"

"Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God"

"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer"

"And Saul had put away those that had familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land"

"And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger"

Isaiah 8:19 "And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?"

Isaiah 19:3 "And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards"

And that is exactly what is going on here. I can't believe that so many are succumbing to this practice. Robin Hood hit the nail.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Amonhi wrote: April 30th, 2021, 6:29 pm
Robin Hood wrote: April 30th, 2021, 5:32 pm

Peace,
Amonhi
Yes, absolutely.
I expect you didn't know the person in life or the spirit claiming to be the person, so are you assuming that any spirit claiming to be someone is a false spirit or was there something in the post specifically that indicated they were not the same person or that the spirit was evil?

Peace,
Amonhi
It is well known that evil spirits impersonate deceased loved ones.