Church Covid Hypocrisy

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: Church Covid Hypocrisy

Post by Silver Pie »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: October 19th, 2021, 6:11 am There is no logic anymore. This probably sounds harsh, but I’m not sure how some people I see have the mental capacity to exist in society.
As a mother who became absolutely anti-vax when my first baby went into shock from her first (and only) vax, I can tell you that this logic has been around for decades. I had a friend who was worried that my unvax'd kids could give her kid a life threatening disease (like diptheria, typhoid, whooping cough, etc.).

Ironically, somewhere around 15 years ago, a kid vaccinated for chicken pox infected the whole school (it was a k-12 school). My two younger kids got it. Myself and my oldest did not. And apparently a kid (don't know if it was the same one or not) infected the school with whooping cough. We got sick. I got it worse than my kids did, but thought I was being dramatic comparing it to whooping cough (I could not lie down without coughing so hard I felt like I was choking). Recently, one of my kids told me it had been whooping cough we were infected with, from a vaccinated kid at school.