Who voted for this guy?

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
gradles21
captain of 1,000

Who voted for this guy?

Post by gradles21 »

Fellow Utahns, it looks like people around the country are starting to catch on to what a spinless wimp we have for a governor. This snapshot is from revolver.news today. Someone asked him in a Q&A if it was racist that the Utah Jazz have a scholarship program going on for kids, so long as they're not white kids. Of course he gave the answer that a cuckold would give and then went to twitter afterwards to take exception to people calling him out. The entire Q&A is extremely pathetic. Who voted for this guy?
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-04-15-22-23-04.png
Screenshot_2021-04-15-22-23-04.png (403.91 KiB) Viewed 437 times

latterdayloco
captain of 100

Re: Who voted for this guy?

Post by latterdayloco »

I’ll admit that I did. I didn’t know he was such a woke warrior at the time. At least he signed the law allowing concealed carry without a permit. Governor Herbie always vetoed it every year.

scottja
captain of 100

Post by scottja »

Are the Jazz a private organization, part of the NBA?, Do the Jazz take any Federal or State money? or use State/Federal subsidized facilities?
If so, then they should be non-discriminatory based on the protected classes. Their scholorship program appears at first glance to be improperly discriminatory.
If they are a wholly self funded private organization, then they can discriminate as much as they want, in any way they want.
Either way there may be consequences - like people not purchasing game seats or goods.

I say raise the issue, loud and clear, and let the fans know of this policy.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

It's not as if Blacks are under represented in professional basketball.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Make sense. White guys can't jump. So just exclude them.

:P