Travis Walton - Fire in the Sky - UFOs

Discuss political news items / current events.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Travis Walton - Fire in the Sky - UFOs

Post by Niemand »

Thinker wrote: December 25th, 2022, 6:37 pm
Lexew1899 wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 7:59 pm There is going to be a lot of talk about UFOs in the news this year. There was a movie called, "Fire In The Sky", which tells the story of a group of loggers who have a member of their crew abducted on the way back to town one night. It's based on the true story of Travis Walton, a Mormon fella. What do you guys think of his story?
[youtube]QwfJIFH3WMY
I agree with implications of how you phrased that… suggesting how films are part of mind-control - like laying a framework to build whatever TPTB want people to think and feel.

I believe UFO stuff is part of psy ops, but it may also be related to testing advanced tech.

December 2022:
“In rural areas of Wisconsin in the US, people reported seeing unexplained lights in the night sky. These lights darted across the sky in a swift motion. Onlookers said they could be from Unidentified Flying Objects, according to reports. The Daily Mail released footage that shows bright white lights swiftly traveling across the sky.” https://m.economictimes.com/news/intern ... 404204.cms

I find the location interesting - states all along Ontario - where China military were set to prep for winter practice.

Already holograms projected onto the sky have been experimented with… ie same buildings/city-scape in China & California, Jesus in Africa… etc.

Maybe: after fear mongering ufo stuff for a while, ufo holograms will be used.
UFOs and mirages of cities (detailed ones) are nothing new. Charles Fort's books detailed a lot of strange cases a century ago. The good news is that Fort documents a wide range of anomalous phenomena and doesn't try to impose much of a unified theory on them (other than wry comments) so it's relatively unfiltered. His writing style isn't to everyone's tastes.

But I wouldn't put it past the Gads to use this phenomena or to copy it.
* Some UFOs are manmade, and I think many people are dimly aware of this. (Some are also natural, non-paranormal phenomena.)
* The phenomena has also been used to distract the public from other issues at key time... I think some people here are aware of that as well. (Meghan Markle is a good example of a non-story being used to push others off the news agenda.)
* I think the hologram technology will mainly be aimed at Muslim countries (Christians to a lesser extent). As I have said elsewhere, current technology can be used to beam voices into someone's head... this is no longer a schizophrenic's dream, and has already been used against the Taliban etc.

The one positive thing though is that there seems to be less of a tendency to mock people who see UFOs. They've been widely sighted in aviation and by the military for decades now.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

I remember seeing a John Birch Society presentation on public access cable in 1998 where they talked about the "Boogeymen" that the government have and will use to give themselves more power over the people.

First they spoke about communism.

Next they said that terrorists would be the next big Boogeyman.

At the terrorist thing, they said the next Boogeyman that they will raise is aliens.

I remembered that presentation, and when 9/11 happened I was already primed to look at it skeptically.

Since 9/11 I've noticed them seeding the path for the big alien reveal. I'm thinking perhaps someone within this decade.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

We need to get high to figure it out. :D

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lexew1899 wrote: December 26th, 2022, 6:58 am We need to get high to figure it out. :D
Good old Graham Hancock. He loves his drugs. So did Carl Sagan. He wasn't averse to a bit of head-tripping in the Cosmos.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Niemand wrote: December 26th, 2022, 2:46 am
Thinker wrote: December 25th, 2022, 6:37 pm
Lexew1899 wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 7:59 pm There is going to be a lot of talk about UFOs in the news this year. There was a movie called, "Fire In The Sky", which tells the story of a group of loggers who have a member of their crew abducted on the way back to town one night. It's based on the true story of Travis Walton, a Mormon fella. What do you guys think of his story?
[youtube]QwfJIFH3WMY
I agree with implications of how you phrased that… suggesting how films are part of mind-control - like laying a framework to build whatever TPTB want people to think and feel.

I believe UFO stuff is part of psy ops, but it may also be related to testing advanced tech.

December 2022:
“In rural areas of Wisconsin in the US, people reported seeing unexplained lights in the night sky. These lights darted across the sky in a swift motion. Onlookers said they could be from Unidentified Flying Objects, according to reports. The Daily Mail released footage that shows bright white lights swiftly traveling across the sky.” https://m.economictimes.com/news/intern ... 404204.cms

I find the location interesting - states all along Ontario - where China military were set to prep for winter practice.

Already holograms projected onto the sky have been experimented with… ie same buildings/city-scape in China & California, Jesus in Africa… etc.

Maybe: after fear mongering ufo stuff for a while, ufo holograms will be used.
UFOs and mirages of cities (detailed ones) are nothing new. Charles Fort's books detailed a lot of strange cases a century ago. The good news is that Fort documents a wide range of anomalous phenomena and doesn't try to impose much of a unified theory on them (other than wry comments) so it's relatively unfiltered. His writing style isn't to everyone's tastes.

But I wouldn't put it past the Gads to use this phenomena or to copy it.
* Some UFOs are manmade, and I think many people are dimly aware of this. (Some are also natural, non-paranormal phenomena.)
* The phenomena has also been used to distract the public from other issues at key time... I think some people here are aware of that as well. (Meghan Markle is a good example of a non-story being used to push others off the news agenda.)
* I think the hologram technology will mainly be aimed at Muslim countries (Christians to a lesser extent). As I have said elsewhere, current technology can be used to beam voices into someone's head... this is no longer a schizophrenic's dream, and has already been used against the Taliban etc.

The one positive thing though is that there seems to be less of a tendency to mock people who see UFOs. They've been widely sighted in aviation and by the military for decades now.
Charles Fort sounds interesting - briefly read, “… A significant portion of the book is devoted to unusual objects raining from the heavens. In addition to frogs (which he cited as falling over Wigan, England and Toulouse, France, as well as Kansas City), Fort mentions showers of fish, eels, and insects.”

As you pointed out, how he lived a century ago makes it especially interesting. Still, it seems his notes/citings of unexplained phenomena was mostly nature-based… & now paranormal/UFO citings seem more focused in the sky which makes me think PSY OPS/tech testing etc.

Why do you think holograms would mostly target Muslims?
Do you mean areas (ie in Africa) with limited internet where people might be more gullible?
Or do you mean the religion itself would be targeted most?
TPTB definitely have used Islam & Christianity to kill each other for them - from the crusades… to more recently.

That beaming into our minds is & should be extremely concerning.

Pentagon report 2008:
Pentagon report investigated lasers that put voices in your head

Some of the applications the report investigated include putting voices in people's heads, using lasers to trigger uncontrolled neuron firing, and slowly heating the human body to a point of feverish confusion - all from hundreds of meters away.

… Another form of non-lethal torture described in the report is microwave heating. By raising the temperature of the body to 41°C (105.8°F), humans can experience sensations such as memory loss and disorientation, and exhibit reduced aggression. According to the report, humans can survive temperatures up to 42°C (107.6°F), at which time prolonged exposure can result in permanent brain damage or death…. The report suggests the technique could be useful for controlling crowds or in negotiations...
https://phys.org/news/2008-02-pentagon- ... oices.html

Sure, all those 5-G towers happened to go up while much of the world was being attacked with massive lockdowns & psychological warfare… just so we all could have just slightly faster internet. Right. :roll:

All the more reason to increase psychological and spiritual training to establish really good spiritual armor.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Thinker wrote: December 31st, 2022, 2:23 pm Why do you think holograms would mostly target Muslims?
Do you mean areas (ie in Africa) with limited internet where people might be more gullible?
TPTB definitely have used Islam & Christianity to kill each other for them - from the crusades… to more recently.
The gullibility aspect partly. Muslim countries tend to be a lot more superstitious and not in a good way. I know some people would laugh at what is posted on this board but it is much worse than anything here. Muslims have some crazy ideas that are widespread. Not saying Christians don't... example, they think cats won't walk on the Koran although that is easily disproven.

The other reason – and this is to their credit – is that Muslims do not compromise on their religion like Christians do. They are harder for them to control in that regard. Ordinary Muslims won't take happily to worshipping an individual or having their religion merged into others.
It sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic's fantasy but then again so does having facial recognition software everywhere and bugging people's homes.

The Chinese and Indians have been fighting over high passes in the Himalayas and the Chinese have already used microwave technology to make the Indian soldiers feel sick and drive them away.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Niemand wrote: December 31st, 2022, 3:43 pm
Thinker wrote: December 31st, 2022, 2:23 pm Why do you think holograms would mostly target Muslims?
The gullibility aspect partly. Muslim countries tend to be a lot more superstitious and not in a good way. I know some people would laugh at what is posted on this board but it is much worse than anything here. Muslims have some crazy ideas that are widespread. Not saying Christians don't... example, they think cats won't walk on the Koran although that is easily disproven.

The other reason – and this is to their credit – is that Muslims do not compromise on their religion like Christians do. They are harder for them to control in that regard. Ordinary Muslims won't take happily to worshipping an individual or having their religion merged into others.
It sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic's fantasy but then again so does having facial recognition software everywhere and bugging people's homes.

The Chinese and Indians have been fighting over high passes in the Himalayas and the Chinese have already used microwave technology to make the Indian soldiers feel sick and drive them away.
Those microwave shooting of Indian soldiers remind me that 5-G towers may be used similarly at some point. Not to get prematurely paranoid, but good to keep in mind & prepare for just in case.

The other day I watched this interview with this now banned NBA player who began defending Tibet & Muslims in western China which initially was inspired by another Muslim asking him what a Muslim in his position would do when +3 million other Muslims were being so persecuted…
Had his last name changed to “Freedom”… https://youtu.be/87y50UB88gU

A friend in Germany seemed a bit annoyed with so many immigrants - many of which are Muslim. When I visited London, I met with a Muslim friend & realized there was a substantial part of London that was quite Muslim - lots of Mosques, restaurants that cater to Islamic dietary restrictions. It may just be London is such a huge metropolis. What is your impression of this? Lots more immigration lately, or about the same?

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Apparently Russia says they shot down a UFO a few days ago

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Thinker wrote: January 6th, 2023, 4:19 pm A friend in Germany seemed a bit annoyed with so many immigrants - many of which are Muslim. When I visited London, I met with a Muslim friend & realized there was a substantial part of London that was quite Muslim - lots of Mosques, restaurants that cater to Islamic dietary restrictions. It may just be London is such a huge metropolis. What is your impression of this? Lots more immigration lately, or about the same?
I'm very rarely in London i think I was last there maybe seven years ago?

London has had a large Muslim population for a while. I found it very noticeable around the Edgware Road area which is full of hookah cafés and doesn't feel welcoming. There are several very large mosques there.

It's safe to say that a lot of London isn't really English at all. It's very balkanised and it is cut off from what's going on in the rest of the UK. Like most big cities it's very overpriced and much of it is overrated, and very much in its own little world. Like Paris I feel like I've spent more than enough time there. I don't feel I could ever live in the place although I have friends and family who have.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

nightlight wrote: January 6th, 2023, 4:25 pm Apparently Russia says they shot down a UFO a few days ago
It was in south west Russia near the Ukrainian border so I can see why they'd be paranoid about it.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

nightlight wrote: January 6th, 2023, 4:25 pm Apparently Russia says they shot down a UFO a few days ago
Now, what was it really?
And why did they say it was a UFO?
Setting the stage props?

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Thinker wrote: January 14th, 2023, 10:29 pm
Now, what was it really?
And why did they say it was a UFO?
Setting the stage props?
Most likely propaganda obviously, but if you think everything UFO is just holographic projections.....I believe you'd be mistaken

Regardless, if they're capable of making holographic projections that can even fool hard scientific measurements like radar, that can reflect light you put on it, etc...then we still are dealing with hidden technology being used for nefarious reasons

I don't think the blue beam theory holds tho

Pilots getting feedback with their eyes and instruments, tracking objects that start and stop on dimes...while going at speeds that even our f22s can't approach. Etc

To dismiss all this because of how fantastic it seems is silly imo

Methinks you're in for a shock or two 😉

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

viewtopic.php?t=67642

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

This would lead me to believe they shot down unknown US Airforce technology.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lexew1899 wrote: January 16th, 2023, 11:49 am
This would lead me to believe they shot down unknown US Airforce technology.
The most likely (or normie?) explanation. The US is probably poking around there.

However things somewhat like this have been seen for centuries.

SantaFe
captain of 50

Post by SantaFe »

CaptainM wrote: January 16th, 2023, 3:15 am
viewtopic.php?t=67642
I don't doubt it at all. I read a downloaded book called the Dulce book by Branton. You can download it for free. It's about 500 pages. They're here, and they have been for a very long time. Dulce is a deep underground military base in NM. several layers deep. Bad stuff went on down there. The deep state military was allowing aliens to capture humans for various reasons, in trade for new technology.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

This ought to bring a comment or two...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

SantaFe wrote: January 16th, 2023, 8:30 pm I don't doubt it at all. I read a downloaded book called the Dulce book by Branton. You can download it for free. It's about 500 pages. They're here, and they have been for a very long time. Dulce is a deep underground military base in NM. several layers deep. Bad stuff went on down there. The deep state military was allowing aliens to capture humans for various reasons, in trade for new technology.
Most of that Dulce info is off one man. And he's shifty as hell. I've seen him being interviewed.

It reminds me of those Art Bell clips:
"Hi, John Doe."
"Hi Art. This is John Doe. My pal's goldfish's mother's brother's owner used to live in a base which I'm not going to name or say where it is, but a whole load of secret stuff goes on in there. They have dinosaurs down there that eat people and Mussolini is locked up in a cell down there where he is being interviewed about these aliens he met while visiting Vesuvius. And they have this Time Tunnel down there that leads to other galaxies like Star Gate..." [Rambles on for another forty minutes. Mentions Nazis, alien exchanges, Twin Towers, JFK assassination, Antarctica, Freemasons, CIA etc]
"So John, do you have any proof or other witnesses?"
"Sorry can't tell you who they are. All the rest are dead. This happened seventy years ago. Please have me on again next week. Remember I have a book on sale too, Art."

Whoever came up with the acronym D.U.M.B. must have been peeing themselves when they did so. I've no doubt massive underground installations exist, but calling them D.U.M.B.s is just taking the piss.