Travis Walton - Fire in the Sky - UFOs

Discuss political news items / current events.
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Travis Walton - Fire in the Sky - UFOs

Post by Lexew1899 »

There is going to be a lot of talk about UFOs in the news this year. There was a movie called, "Fire In The Sky", which tells the story of a group of loggers who have a member of their crew abducted on the way back to town one night. It's based on the true story of Travis Walton, a Mormon fella. What do you guys think of his story?

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Travis Walton - Fire in the Sky - UFOs

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lexew1899 wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 7:59 pm There is going to be a lot of talk about UFOs in the news this year. There was a movie called, "Fire In The Sky", which tells the story of a group of loggers who have a member of their crew abducted on the way back to town one night. It's based on the true story of Travis Walton, a Mormon fella. What do you guys think of his story?
Dude when that came out in the 90s me and a buddy were almost obsessed! The book, the movie, it blew my mind. I think we were what 13-14 maybe? Crap, don't memba. But I didn't know ol Travis was a Mo?! That's cool. I need to revisit the story

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

You should listen to the entire Joe Rogan podcast. It’s pretty interesting.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lexew1899 wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 8:09 pm You should listen to the entire Joe Rogan podcast. It’s pretty interesting.
Will do. Tonight. I'm interested. And it's Joe. Lol

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lexew1899 wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 8:11 pm Here is the link to it.
https://open.spotify.com/episode/0mCfpe ... TGbyQ&nd=1
I'm 15 minutes in and he's describing the craft.... Wuuuuut

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

That was a much more terrifying experience than Hollywood made it out to be....
Like where he tells of waking aboard their craft and sees 2 or 3 of them approaching peacefully but he FREAKS OUT. And that's like one of his only regrets about it. Very very very interesting.... I couldn't deny his experience. I sincerely tried to picture it as he told it and I was mortified, man.
In my head it makes much more sense that the beings wouldn't be aggressive but who knows right?
Also, how about Joe flipping out over that stuff that's created when lightning strikes!!! I laughed so hard at Joe there😂😂😂

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

When I saw the film all those years ago I was fairly sure it was true.
Having listened to this interview I am less convinced.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Robin Hood wrote: March 24th, 2021, 9:01 am When I saw the film all those years ago I was fairly sure it was true.
Having listened to this interview I am less convinced.
I've yet to read about an encounter with alien life form that seemed honest and believable. I find his story of the craft and the part about those that were there and witnessed it, I don't have a problem believing that part. But my lack of belief on the part about the beings seems to sneak into and hinder my belief in the rest of his story....
I've just yet to read anything that really felt convincing about an encounter with actual alien life, not just seeing UFOs, etc
I guess I'm asking if anyone here has read or heard a story or interview of an encounter that was actually convincing to you? And if so, spill the beans already!!!

Connie561
captain of 1,000

Post by Connie561 »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dpcJ9MXlwxw

The one science in the movie that totally sold me that it is a true story.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Connie561 wrote: March 24th, 2021, 2:05 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dpcJ9MXlwxw

Man, that movie clip gives me the heebie jeebies BIG TIME...
I forget, did driver of that truck drop the guys off and then turn back for the one friend? Is that what happened?

Connie561
captain of 1,000

Post by Connie561 »

Cruiserdude wrote: March 24th, 2021, 2:58 pm
Connie561 wrote: March 24th, 2021, 2:05 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dpcJ9MXlwxw

I forget, did driver of that truck drop the guys off and then turn back for the one friend? Is that what happened?
Yeah, I could see the guys yelling at Travis to get back in the truck. The conversations appeared so realistic, as they became more frightened one of them closer the door and then another rolled up the window. Scary!👽

Edit, if my memory serves me well the guy in the truck went back and Travis was gone.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Connie561 wrote: March 24th, 2021, 3:26 pm

Yeah, I could see the guys yelling at Travis to get back in the truck. The conversations appeared so realistic, as they became more frightened one of them closer the door and then another rolled up the window. Scary!👽

Edit, if my memory serves me well the guy in the truck went back and Travis was gone.
Hollywood.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Yeah that's a good way to put it.... That truck scene, those guys seemed VERY realistic, the acting and the script and stuff. That's prolly why it wigged me out a lil more than usual.
What'd you think of the interview? You think he was truly abducted and returned by aliens?
I don't know how else you would explain that.... Thought crossed my mind maybe it could be some gov group or military group/agency doing some kind of human psy ops testing stuff??? This particular story with its details and stuff is definitely a wild one

Connie561
captain of 1,000

Post by Connie561 »

Cruiserdude wrote: March 24th, 2021, 3:54 pm

Yeah that's a good way to put it.... That truck scene, those guys seemed VERY realistic, the acting and the script and stuff. That's prolly why it wigged me out a lil more than usual.
What'd you think of the interview? You think he was truly abducted and returned by aliens?
I don't know how else you would explain that.... Thought crossed my mind maybe it could be some gov group or military group/agency doing some kind of human psy ops testing stuff??? This particular story with its details and stuff is definitely a wild one
I believe the story about his abduction, now if it was aliens or our government I could not answer one way or the other. I believe our government had the technology to do that.

Connie561
captain of 1,000

Post by Connie561 »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MWX8Aq5bVBI

This is a movie trailer about some people who went hunting and ended up missing under very baffling circumstances. At first I thought it could be a Rambo/Serial Killer but, it looks like alien abductions with an unhappy ending. The story of the Bigfoot in it, I am a skeptic of the recordings. I watched it for free on Amazon.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Connie561 wrote: March 24th, 2021, 4:19 pm

This is a movie trailer about some people who went hunting and ended up missing under very baffling circumstances. At first I thought it could be a Rambo/Serial Killer but, it looks like alien abductions with an unhappy ending. The story of the Bigfoot in it, I am a skeptic of the recordings. I watched it for free on Amazon.
This it? Looks good
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=khwPVkoW8IE

Connie561
captain of 1,000

Post by Connie561 »

Cruiserdude wrote: March 24th, 2021, 4:38 pm

This it? Looks good
Yes

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Connie561 wrote: March 24th, 2021, 4:45 pm

This it? Looks good
Yes
Half hour into it and how bizarre. Wow.

Connie561
captain of 1,000

Post by Connie561 »

Cruiserdude wrote: March 24th, 2021, 5:05 pm

This it? Looks good
Yes
The last story will blow your mind!

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Connie561 wrote: March 24th, 2021, 5:08 pm
Cruiserdude wrote: March 24th, 2021, 5:05 pm
This it? Looks good
Yes
The last story will blow your mind!
It sure did!
And of course the two things, her 'thing' and then what the school band saw at that same time.
What the....

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I haven't watched the video, but that alien face looks like Voldemort.

Lexew1899 wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 7:59 pm There is going to be a lot of talk about UFOs in the news this year. There was a movie called, "Fire In The Sky", which tells the story of a group of loggers who have a member of their crew abducted on the way back to town one night. It's based on the true story of Travis Walton, a Mormon fella. What do you guys think of his story?

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Military leaks UFO footage that looks to be of same quality as the JFK Zapruder film.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Spooky.
dc

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

[youtube]QwfJIFH3WMY
I agree with implications of how you phrased that… suggesting how films are part of mind-control - like laying a framework to build whatever TPTB want people to think and feel.

I believe UFO stuff is part of psy ops, but it may also be related to testing advanced tech.

December 2022:
“In rural areas of Wisconsin in the US, people reported seeing unexplained lights in the night sky. These lights darted across the sky in a swift motion. Onlookers said they could be from Unidentified Flying Objects, according to reports. The Daily Mail released footage that shows bright white lights swiftly traveling across the sky.” https://m.economictimes.com/news/intern ... 404204.cms

I find the location interesting - states all along Ontario - where China military were set to prep for winter practice.

Already holograms projected onto the sky have been experimented with… ie same buildings/city-scape in China & California, Jesus in Africa… etc.

Maybe: after fear mongering ufo stuff for a while, ufo holograms will be used.