Moroni's Trumpet was made of Macaroni

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
abijah`
~dog days~

Yellow Dairy Cylinders

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 31st, 2021, 2:53 pm In Abijah’s Arboretum there is kafkaesque, but no labyrinths or worlds. :twisted:
Bruh I would love an arboretum. Big beautiful trees with their roots and their branches.

"Abijah's Arboretum" has a nice ring to it, you get the alliteration of both starting with an A and subsequently hopping on a quick "b" sound. Abijah approves. Except I'd rather labyrinthine worlds galore, than a kafkaesque one. Even a lovecraftian universe would probably be preferable! If God is with me who slayed Yamm`ungandr, chaos`dragon of the primordial sea, ¿then who is Cthulu, that I should fear?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Yellow Dairy Cylinders

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 12:05 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: July 31st, 2021, 2:53 pm In Abijah’s Arboretum there is kafkaesque, but no labyrinths or worlds. :twisted:
Bruh I would love an arboretum. Big beautiful trees with their roots and their branches.

"Abijah's Arboretum" has a nice ring to it, you get the alliteration of both starting with an A and subsequently hopping on a quick "b" sound. Abijah approves. Except I'd rather labyrinthine worlds galore, than a kafkaesque one. Even a lovecraftian universe would probably be preferable! If God is with me who slayed Yamm`ungandr, chaos`dragon of the primordial sea, ¿then who is Cthulu, that I should fear?
ROMANS 8 - LOOK OUT BELOW ...

Speaking of alliteration: Add Ace to the mighty mix of A type people for Jesus. :)

Good job Ace, and thanks for again enabling embeds of your great videos. :mrgreen: dbnp

Speaking of below: Here's a post in OD about TREES and ACE, before he made any videos. 8-)
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 16th, 2019, 12:41 pm
THE object SPace needs to be mAde more Clear. In the mEantiMe there is a pAir of tupelo iN the backyard that need ordering.
For those reading this that are not getting the significance. This was not written by me. These two sentences came directly from the Spirit. There are 5 layers of meaning just in the first sentence.
1. The obvious is to look at the capitals and what they spell, THE SPACEMAN.
2. The not so obvious objects like tupelo and how they relate. A tuple is an ordered pair and yet there is a pair of tupelo (trees) that need ordering.
3. There is the duality of the word 'space' which links both sentences that also form the duality mE anti Me.
4,5. Because of the duality of point 3 there are two secret or hidden princes.

And on top of all that the duality is carried through to the second sentence with the objects (capital letters) that make the mE anti Me. That separate out the "ace" in "SPace". Every part is interconnected and relies on every other part. It only took me less than a minute to type. If you think that this was just all an accident it does not seem realistic. If you think that my mind created all this even if I spent hours on it rather than less than a minute then thank you, lol.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Moroni's Trumpet was made of Macaroni

Post by BeNotDeceived »

DJB wrote: June 26th, 2021, 6:35 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: June 26th, 2021, 6:17 pm
Chief among them is the the first 5.7 magnitude demo-quake. :mrgreen:
Two 57 jerseys on the same team, crossing the 57 yard line, are they separate players, or one in the same? Its 57 degrees out, not at the sun, but closer to the moon, just like the story...

ImageImageDeja vu all over again. :lol:

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 31st, 2022, 6:30 pm
Two 57 jerseys on the same team, crossing the 57 yard line, are they separate players, or one in the same? Its 57 degrees out, not at the sun, but closer to the moon, just like the story...

It’s a sign 🙏

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lexew1899 wrote: June 29th, 2021, 4:49 am Macaroni is a term for a very weird fashion trend.
Like the song:
Yankee Doodle came to town. A-ridin' on a pony; He stuck a feather in his hat. And called it macaroni
Hence also the very cute Macaroni penguins.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

DJB wrote: February 1st, 2022, 3:47 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 31st, 2022, 6:30 pm

It’s a sign 🙏
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... 034522/pg1
Remedial_Rebel:MV81MDM0NTIyXzMzQUIyMzI3 wrote: M 6.5 - 51 km NW of Barranca, Peru

2022-02-03 15:58:56 (UTC)4.455°S 76.940°W100.3 km depth

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes ... /executive
Deja vu stage 2

Up 0.8 from 5.7

Again. :P