Moroni's Trumpet was made of Macaroni

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Re: Moroni's Trumpet was made of Macaroni

Post by Michael Sherwin »

DJB wrote: June 28th, 2021, 8:00 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 28th, 2021, 7:14 pm
DJB wrote: June 28th, 2021, 7:00 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 28th, 2021, 2:45 pm
You reply to BND, but you are talking to me? Do you think we are one in the same? Or were you hoping I wouldn't see this so that I wouldn't respond? What's your game?

Even if the sealed portion is in on golden plates the Servant does not need them in his possession to teach what is in them.

28:26 For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him.

On this forum I have only taught what the Spirit has revealed to me.
1. what we are
2. Where we come from
3. Why we are here
4. The mysteries and the hidden meanings of the NT parables
5. The true nature of the Christ Spirit and how it works in us
6. In what sense Adam the man was also Michael
7. In what sense Jesus the man was also God
8. In what sense the Servant will also be God
9. What the Falling Away of 2 Thes 2:3 really is
10. The revealing of many, many false teachings
11. The true prophetic timeline
12. Many things in the Bible that no one has ever realized
13. And much more
14. Out of anger, called down 3 demonstrations (earthquakes) the last announced ahead of time
15. How Adam/Michael is the father of all living and how the breath of life is passed to/through his children down to us
16. When and what the unpardonable sin really is

I could go on and on. Just one example.

9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

The child that is born is a human child. The Son that is given is the indwelling Spirit of God, the one made better than the rest.

You say that I have done nothing the Servant would do. You're right. It has not been me. It all comes from the Spirit that has been with me all of my life!

Why is the Davidic Servant a sinner and yet God does not abandon him? So that at the time of salvation he may not count the sin of people against them without condemning himself. The wicked and the godless are not the same. The godless have nothing of God within them. They are wells without water. The wicked, i.e. sinners, still have water even though they do wickedly. Despite their wickedness all of their water has not been lost, only diminished. They are not wheat but they are of some other grain. And all grain is valuable. At the time of salvation (the resurrection) the wheat is saved and once saved always saved. Those that are of some other grain are resurrected but they are not yet saved. After the resurrection they will either keep the commandments of God (with help from God) or they will chose to reject God and follow the Antichrist instead. Following the Antichrist at this time even though they have perfect knowledge of the truth ...
14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
... is the unpardonable sin. And as this is after the resurrection all those that are resurrected that are not of the godless and that were not gathered to the Father's house (the wheat) have another chance to be saved. I have not revealed everything at this point. I have revealed mostly that which is needed right now. More will be revealed after the resurrection.

As far as all the elements of my story both before I joined this forum and what has unfolded after is in plain sight of anyone with ears to hear and eyes to see. One of the biggest arguments against what my story indicates is that I cannot be the Davidic Servant because the Davidic Servant does not reveal himself. I have not made any official claim. All I have done is share my story (and taught). It is my story that some here have confused with me making a claim. But think about it--If my story is true then it is my story that is revealing. And if my story is true then it is God that gave me my story and therefore it is God that is doing the revealing.

If my story is true then has not Isaiah 28:12 been fulfilled, To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.?
My post was to both of you because you are one in the same. Your story has no real merit Michael, sure it does for you, but not for the world. Sorry to have to tell you that. The Servants mission isn't declaring truths to a forum community. His scope is much broader than that, world wide actually. I'm not attacking you. I'm telling you that your story is weak when it comes to the Servant, but by all means, carry on declaring your story. I never feel truth or the spirit when you talk of your understanding of the scriptures. Be careful not to lead people astray, you will be judged for doing so.

The Sealed Portion can be known when you have obtained the vision of all things spoken of in the scriptures.
I have no problem with you speaking for yourself. But, you speaking for the whole world is a bit presumptuous don't you think? Only the messenger can speak for the whole world. Are you the messenger?
Carry on Michael. Do as you please, just don't lead people astray.
I would never knowingly lead anyone astray just like you wouldn't!

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

DJB wrote: June 28th, 2021, 7:00 pm My post was to both of you because you are one in the same.
There are indeed multiple accounts used on this forum belonging to the same person, but I'm pretty sure BeNotDeceived is his own man :P

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

abijah` wrote: June 28th, 2021, 8:17 pm
DJB wrote: June 28th, 2021, 7:00 pm My post was to both of you because you are one in the same.
There are indeed multiple accounts used on this forum belonging to the same person, but I'm pretty sure BeNotDeceived is his own man :P
That sounds like an attempt to kill two birds with one stone. Put that idea in peoples heads and if it sticks both people are discredited. Very diabolical.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 28th, 2021, 9:21 pm That sounds like an attempt to kill two birds with one stone. Put that idea in peoples heads and if it sticks both people are discredited. Very diabolical.
Huh? I wasn't referring to you, I don't think you have any alternate personas.

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 28th, 2021, 8:07 pm
DJB wrote: June 28th, 2021, 8:00 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 28th, 2021, 7:14 pm
DJB wrote: June 28th, 2021, 7:00 pm

My post was to both of you because you are one in the same. Your story has no real merit Michael, sure it does for you, but not for the world. Sorry to have to tell you that. The Servants mission isn't declaring truths to a forum community. His scope is much broader than that, world wide actually. I'm not attacking you. I'm telling you that your story is weak when it comes to the Servant, but by all means, carry on declaring your story. I never feel truth or the spirit when you talk of your understanding of the scriptures. Be careful not to lead people astray, you will be judged for doing so.

The Sealed Portion can be known when you have obtained the vision of all things spoken of in the scriptures.
I have no problem with you speaking for yourself. But, you speaking for the whole world is a bit presumptuous don't you think? Only the messenger can speak for the whole world. Are you the messenger?
Carry on Michael. Do as you please, just don't lead people astray.
I would never knowingly lead anyone astray just like you wouldn't!
Glad to hear it brother. Take care👍

James Paul
captain of 100

Post by James Paul »

greatFearerofGod wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 6:35 pm It has now been a year since the earthquake rocked the Lord's House in Salt Lake City, and a plague has shut down
church and temple work.

After Christ's crucifixion, an earthquake rent (tore) the veil in the temple. It was an act of God, and it was
symbolic. In this case, the trumpet was rent from Moroni's hands.

That trumpet represents declaring the Gospel to the World.

Living in the later days, we look for the signs of the times. We look forward to the return of our Lord to rule
and reign over this earth, the Great Day of the Lord.

We look forward to the fulfillment of the times of the Gentiles, when the missionaries will be called home.
In the Olivet Discourse, the Savior gave four signs to indicate when the times of the Gentiles were over. Three
are given in section 45, and one is given in Luke’s account of the great discourse.

1. The Jews will be gathered back to the land of Jerusalem (see D&C 45:25).
2. It will be in a time of great social turmoil (see D&C 45:26–27).
3. The Gentiles will for the most part reject the gospel (see D&C 45:28–30).
4. Jerusalem will no longer be “trodden down of the Gentiles” (Luke 21:24).

The Day of vengeance that will come upon the earth will begin upon "My House"

D+C 112:
112:24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day
of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind
it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.

112:25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

Many many earthquakes have shook this earth, I don't believe that all of them are messages from God.
But, when an earthquake rocks the House of the Lord, you have my attention.

Was the earthquake that rent the trumpet from the Angel's arm upon His House, a sign that the time
of the Gentiles was being fulfilled, or about to be? I have faith that His Anointed can tell us.

Events of our day have caused me to take my repentance and scripture study seriously.

Let us all have great Fear of God.
Let us all have great Love for God.
and Let us all have great Love for one another.
I am in awe that many feel the trumpet trip was not a GREAT sign. Missionaries did leave before even.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

abijah` wrote: June 28th, 2021, 9:24 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 28th, 2021, 9:21 pm That sounds like an attempt to kill two birds with one stone. Put that idea in peoples heads and if it sticks both people are discredited. Very diabolical.
Huh? I wasn't referring to you, I don't think you have any alternate personas.
Oh I know. I was not referring to what you posted! I was commenting on what you were commenting on.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Macaroni is a term for a very weird fashion trend.

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

AGoodGlobalCitizen wrote: March 24th, 2021, 6:54 pm I watched the video. I thought it was interesting. The guy speaking seems like a decent guy. I feel like you can almost see seething disgust being held back in him when the person behind the camera talks about Joseph Smith and that makes me sad but I'm not surprised.

I think many (but certainly not all) negative feelings "traditional Christians" have for Joseph and the Book of Mormon stem from the message that the Book of Mormon is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint's book. Therefore, if the fruit of that particular church is bad, then that Book of Mormon can't be true. And if the Book of Mormon is declaring that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (nowhere does the book do this) is God's sole church that He guides and operates, then the book must be false.

So I see why that man in the video has a disgust/anger you can almost make out hiding underneath when Joseph Smith is mentioned. It's sad to me that so many brilliant, awake, inspired Christians hold Joseph in disdain and view the Book of Mormon as fiction.
I don't doubt the sentiment, but I don't understand it. All faiths, including different Protestant denominations, implicitly declare that other Churches are wrong. We're this not the case, they wouldn't exist. No Baptist reasonably supposed that a Lutheran or a Methodist are both able to return to the Lord in His Fullness, or else there would be no Baptist. A Calvinist may resent my belief that we are the Lord's Church, only to suggest-by his membership-that being a Calvinist is theologically preferable, which is only a counter-claim.
The exception to this would be those who follow a religion for social or other reasons, but then that person ought to be disinterested in anyone's claim to truth.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Macaroni

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Roger that,

and so is Mr. Ace Theo, :P

give the guy a hand for his latest video: HOW CHRISTIANITY GETS MENTALLY ILL

abijah`
~dog days~

Re: Macaroni

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 3:05 pm
Roger that,

and so is Mr. Ace Theo, :P

give the guy a hand for his latest video: HOW CHRISTIANITY GETS MENTALLY ILL
did you click the period/full stop? how attentive are those white summer-pigeon eyes? ;)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 6:43 pm did you click the period/full stop? how attentive are those white summer-pigeon eyes? ;)
https://www.proof-reading-service.com/en/blog/full-stops-titles-headings-captions/ wrote: Full Stops in Titles, Headings and Captions
As a general rule, a full stop is not used at the end of a displayed title, heading, subheading or caption in scholarly English prose. This applies whether the displayed text is the title at the top of a document, a heading or subheading within the document, or a heading or caption used for a table, figure, appendix or other ancillary element.
OMG you bring back memories of Cheka Baer who relentlessly made me fix every last error in me little book. She played the friend of the friend of God on TV … who am I to argue. :lol:

Kiss princess, but not flying frog. :mrgreen: dbnp x2
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on July 23rd, 2021, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 7:26 pm OMG you bring back memories of Cheka Baer who relentlessly made me fix every last error in me little book. She played the friend of the friend of God on TV … who am I to argue. :lol:

Kiss princess, but not flying frog. :mrgreen: dbnp
You misunderstand, friend. Sometimes there's more to things than meets the eye.

If you don't read between the lines, you may just miss out on the full message.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 7:31 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 7:26 pm OMG you bring back memories of Cheka Baer who relentlessly made me fix every last error in me little book. She played the friend of the friend of God on TV … who am I to argue. :lol:

Sounds deep, but not profound. :mrgreen: dbnp

I see what you did there, hyperlinking the little s. And ok you had something else in mind, but perhaps there’s an answer right before your eyes. Do you see it, but not now?

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 7:39 pm
abijah` wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 7:31 pm

Sounds deep, but not profound. :mrgreen: dbnp

I see what you did there, hyperlinking the little s. And ok you had something else in mind, but perhaps there’s an answer right before your eyes. Do you see it, but not now?
¿deep but not profound

white summer, but not for boys (yet)?

edit: have you been based and sargon-pilled here, then?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 7:42 pm ¿deep but not profound

white summer, but not for boys (yet)?

edit: have you been based and sargon-pilled here, then?
You got dbnp, and it works for gbng too !!

More here.

Latter Day Saints, but not Mormons. :geek: dbnp

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 7:42 pm edit: have you been based and sargon-pilled here, then?
https://www.worldhistory.org/article/746/the-legend-of-sargon-of-akkad/ wrote: Sargon of Akkad (also known as Sargon of Agade and Sargon the Great, reigned 2334 to 2279 BCE), the founder of the Akkadian Empire, was a man keenly aware of his times and the people he would rule over. While he was clearly a brilliant military leader, it was the story he told of his youth and rise to power that exerted a powerful influence over the Sumerians he sought to conquer. Instead of representing himself as a man chosen by the gods to rule, he presented a much humbler image of himself as an orphan set adrift in life who was taken in by a kind gardener and granted the love of the goddess Inanna. According to the cuneiform inscription known as The Legend of Sargon (his autobiography), he was born the illegitimate son of a "changeling" ...
Akkad, but not Sargon?

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 8:29 pm
https://www.worldhistory.org/article/746/the-legend-of-sargon-of-akkad/ wrote: Sargon of Akkad (also known as Sargon of Agade and Sargon the Great, reigned 2334 to 2279 BCE), the founder of the Akkadian Empire, was a man keenly aware of his times and the people he would rule over. While he was clearly a brilliant military leader, it was the story he told of his youth and rise to power that exerted a powerful influence over the Sumerians he sought to conquer. Instead of representing himself as a man chosen by the gods to rule, he presented a much humbler image of himself as an orphan set adrift in life who was taken in by a kind gardener and granted the love of the goddess Inanna. According to the cuneiform inscription known as The Legend of Sargon (his autobiography), he was born the illegitimate son of a "changeling" ...
Akkad, but not Sargon?
You haven't, then.

He is lord of the Dadists, and is a friend of "The Mormon Caliphate" :lol: he also eats lotuses

:arrow: Dadism, but not Patriarchy :mrgreen: dbnp

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: July 24th, 2021, 1:12 am You haven't, then.

He is lord of the Dadists, and is a friend of "The Mormon Caliphate" :lol: he also eats lotuses

:arrow: Dadism, but not Patriarchy :mrgreen: dbnp
WRONG :?

What seems simple for you, is not so easy for me to understand without further explanation.

Perhaps the same is true too for those unfamiliar with Bobby’s World, but are significantly versed in other realms.

Oh well it’s a deep subject, where links may aid understanding.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Macaroni

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://twitter.com/hifrancescaling wrote: ... Born February 5 ...
Not only did Chekabaer play the friend of the friend of God on TV, but the EOTW may just happen on her BD. :lol:

Now ain't that a weird deal, but not unexpected really. 8-) wbnb

abijah`
~dog days~

Re: Cheesy Elbow Pasta

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 24th, 2021, 11:04 am WRONG :?
A close review might reveal that I'm 100% correct!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: July 25th, 2021, 3:33 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: July 24th, 2021, 11:04 am WRONG :?
A close review might reveal that I'm 100% correct!
In your own little word game world. :lol:

On second thought:
Your use of the word Patriarchy, makes you wrong in your own little world too.

R’nt that a bummer, but not the end of your tiny word game world. :mrgreen: dbnp

Try again. :P

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://youtu.be/aeC94wuwaqA

The fist three characters of Ace's latest vidid is an anagram of his name. 8-)

DEPART FROM ME, I NEVER KNEW YOU - AND OTHER SCARY THOUGHTS.

NOTES ON MATTHEW 7.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 25th, 2021, 6:45 pm On second thought:

R’nt that a bummer, but not the end of your tiny word game world. :mrgreen: dbnp

This is basically just the LDSFF version of Calvinball. But I will win your games, I will solve your puzzles, and I will prevail over this kafkaesque word`labyrinth you've created, and the abijah world will soon dominate all worlds! :lol:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Cheesy Elbow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: July 29th, 2021, 12:38 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: July 25th, 2021, 6:45 pm On second thought:

This is basically just the LDSFF version of Calvinball. But I will win your games, I will solve your puzzles, and I will prevail over this kafkaesque word`labyrinth you've created, and the abijah world will soon dominate all worlds! :lol:

Thank God I’m only watching the game, controlling it, as per a paraphrase of Abraham 4:18 in https://youtube.com/watch?v=IF_FsfVO9eI.

In Abijah’s Arboretum there is kafkaesque, but no labyrinths or worlds. :twisted:

Me Worlds have plenty to worry about, but you be not one of ‘em. :mrgreen: