News That Should Make You Angry

Discuss political news items / current events.
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: News That Should Make You Angry

Post by lundbaek »

https://www.infowars.com/posts/farmer-f ... mmer-heat/

Farmer Finds 5 Dehydrated Illegal Children On Property.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://needtoknow.news/2021/05/going-v ... e-citizens

The Biden Administration sent out stimulus checks of $1400 to Japanese citizens who have dual citizenships, green cards and many who are now living in Japan. The Japanese citizens used to stay in the US and worked temporarily with a business visa and returned to Japan. Mr. Ichikawa, a representative of Japan’s Overseas Pension Consultation Center, said that most of those who live in Japan and receive American pensions “are not eligible. They are not US citizens, do not hold a visa for America, and are not Green Card holders.” He told the recipients, instead of cashing the checks, to return them to the IRS. Biden is sending checks all over the world!

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mar ... tion-audit

Officials in Arizona’s largest county on Monday urged the state Senate to bring to an end an audit that is reviewing ballots cast and machines used in the 2020 presidential election.

“It is time to end this. For the good of the Senate, for the good of the Country and for the good of the Democratic institutions that define us as Americans,” the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and two other county officials wrote to Arizona GOP Senate President Karen Fann.

Auditors had also said they found an entire database directory from an election machine had been deleted.

The board called the accusations “false, defamatory, and beneath the dignity of the Senate.” Members said they had provided proper chain-of-custody documentation to the state Senate’s liaison, former Republican Secretary of State Ken Bennett. They also said that each box was sealed with tamper-evident tape or “standard clear sturdy packing tape” and that the supposed batch discrepancies stemmed from a misunderstanding of how election tabulation works.

Board members challenged the claim of database deletion, asserting that no data was deleted on April 12.

In the letter, they reiterated that they could not produce passwords to access administrative functions of Dominion Voting Systems machines because Dominion does not give them such passwords. Dominion said last week it would not give auditors the passwords. Dominion did give the passwords to two firms that conducted an audit for the county earlier this year because both are accredited by the U.S. Elections Assistance Commission, the county said.

County Recorder Stephen Richer, a Republican, told members in a meeting on Monday that he witnessed the transference of all election databases to the Senate and that the Dominion passwords are not needed to run any operations, including elections.

“This is like how you can run Microsoft Windows on your computer without having access to Microsoft Windows source code,” he said.

The county’s position does not affect the audit, which is currently on hold as high school graduations take place in the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Auditors will re-enter the facility next week, according to an agreement obtained by The Epoch Times.

The board also continued refusing to provide routers or router images to auditors.

Asked for a comment on the board’s new letter, Fann, the state Senate’s president, told The Epoch Times that the Senate will hold a hearing/meeting to receive an update on the audit from the vendor and to address questions submitted to them and the county’s recent communications.

Fann threatened to subpoena Maricopa County officials over their refusal to fully comply with the subpoenas but backed off that threat last week, instead laying out her concerns in a letter and asking officials to attend a May 18 meeting to answer questions.

County officials said they will not attend the meeting, which will take place at 1 p.m. Mountain Time.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://needtoknow.news/2021/05/shock-r ... d-migrants

Joe Biden’s liberal immigration policies that encourage child migration have created a surge at the border. Veteran and investigator Dan Hollaway found that the US government is transporting children across the US, and then they disappear. He said that inviting mass child migration is predatory and the only explanation is sexual exploitation. HHS currently has custody of 22,000 children. Six years ago, the Obama administration was caught placing tens of thousands of migrant children with traffickers and many became sex slaves. Cartels and smugglers are making half a billion dollars per month trafficking migrants.

During the Democrat primary debates, then-candidate Joe Biden urged migrants to surge the US border if he was elected. Biden has caused a crisis at the border as he reversed former President Trump’s immigration policies that stemmed the tide of migrants from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala. The Biden administration is encouraging children to cross the border. Six years ago, a Senate report showed that the Obama administration was caught placing tens of thousands of migrant children with traffickers, including child sex traffickers, and many of the children were used as sex slaves. This program appears to be continuing and growing. Currently, there are over 22,000 children in the custody of Health and Human Services.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://www.infowars.com/posts/biden-ad ... migration/

Since taking office, Biden has issued a series of executive orders overturning many of Trump’s immigration policies. Last month, his administration announced that the US will take in as many as 62,500 refugees by the end of September, and aims to increase that figure to 125,000 for the next fiscal year. The decision was made after Biden came under fire for not taking immediate action to reverse Trump’s historically low cap of 15,000 refugee admissions.

In recent months, Biden has faced criticism for his handling of a growing crisis at the southern border with Mexico. Record numbers of unaccompanied child migrants have been crossing into the United States, overwhelming its border facilities. In March, photos emerged showing children sleeping on the floor in a makeshift facility as they awaited processing, leading to allegations that the administration was mismanaging the migration crisis.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

All paid for with our stolen tax dollars. Every last one of these illegal aliens should take up residence, and be provided for, solely and entirely by anyone/everyone who voted for O'Biden - and of course, O'Biden himself - he could house hundreds of them in the White House - and the Obama's could house hundreds of them in their mansions, as could Pelosi, the Clintons, Newsom, the Cuomo's, and all the other rich Democrats who are intentionally destroying our Constitutional Republic. Or, eliminate ALL welfare (money stolen from American taxpayers - theft - THOU SHALT NOT STEAL) paid to anyone in the U.S. illegally.

https://thenewamerican.com/border-agent ... fc7fadfbd4

Border Agents Apprehend 180K Illegal-aliens a Month. Fiscal Year Total Could Pass 1.5M
by R. Cort Kirkwood
June 11, 2021

Short of a miracle, it’s almost certain that U.S. border agents will apprehend well more than one million illegal aliens in fiscal 2021.

The fiscal year began October 1. That month, agents apprehended 71,951 migrants who either jumped the border or landed at a port of entry. In May, the figure was 180,034, an increase of 150.2 percent, U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported this week.

That’s almost 6,000 illegals every day, or 250 per hour. Total so far this year: 929,868.

The Biden Regime’s goal in welcoming this horde of migrants is clear: The Great Replacement.

The Numbers

The Biden Rush began the minute he put his hand on the Bible and took the oath to defend the Constitution, which he promptly forgot when he sat down at a desk and wrote the orders that opened the borders.

In January, agents apprehended 78,442 illegals, CBP reported. In February, that number zoomed 29 percent to 101,117. Next month, the increase was a whopping 71 percent to 173,337.

In April, 178,854 accepted Biden’s kind offer of three hots and a cot, plus anything else they demanded, such as welfare, health care, and, of course, schooling for the little ones.

As has been customary, the large majority of this month’s arriving occupation force is single adults: 67.2 percent, or 121,082.

If illegals keep coming at the rate they did in May, 5,807 per day, by year’s end agents will catch another 708,454.

Total for the year if Biden’s doesn’t stop it: 1,638,322.

Already, Biden has increased the number of border apprehensions 103 percent. That is, he doubled them.

Biden’s Message

From Day 1 of his regime, Biden’s message has been clear. Ten of his 12 orders on immigration reversed former President Donald Trump’s policies.

Said Biden on February 2, when he signed the engraved invitation for Latin America to move here:

And I want to make it clear — there’s a lot of talk, with good reason, about the number of executive orders that I have signed — I’m not making new law; I’m eliminating bad policy. What I’m doing is taking on the issues that — 99% of them — that the president, the last president of the United States, issued executive orders I felt were very counterproductive to our security, :lol: counterproductive to who we are as a country, :lol: particularly in the area of immigration.

This is about how America is safer, stronger, more prosperous when we have a fair, orderly, and humane, and legal immigration system.

In fact, they were counterproductive as far as the Democrat Party’s main goal was concerned: Permanently alter the demographics of the country by importing immigrants, then turn them into voters who permanently cement Democrat power.

Three of Biden’s most damaging orders essentially ended deportations and immigration enforcement in the United States, stopped construction of his predecessor’s border wall, and rescinded Trump’s order that immigrants repay the government for welfare

The latest move on that front came from Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, a Cuban immigrant and visa fraudster.

On June 1, the open-borders subversive ended Trumps’ Migrant Protection Protocols, which included his Remain in Mexico Policy that required so-called asylees to wait south of the border while immigration authorities adjudicated their cases.

In a memorandum to his equally subversive gang of spear carriers, Mayorkas explained that U.S. immigration policy must benefit immigrants, not Americans. The border is there to be crossed, and Mayorkas plans to smooth the way — again, to import as many Latin Americans as he can to overwhelm us.

Wrote Mayorkas:

In deciding whether to maintain, modify, or terminate MPP I have reflected on my own deeply held belief, which is shared throughout this Administration, that the United States is both a nation of laws and a nation of immigrants, committed to increasing access to justice and offering protection to people fleeing persecution and torture through an asylum system that reaches decisions in a fair and timely manner. To that end, the Department is currently considering ways to implement long-needed reforms to our asylum system that are designed to shorten the amount of time it takes for migrants, including those seeking asylum, to have their cases adjudicated.

More Increases?

Again, in the first seven months of the fiscal year, under the Biden administration, the number of illegal aliens has more than doubled last year’s number of migrants stopped or apprehended at the border. If Biden keeps it up, he’s on track to increase the year-end total 257.6 percent, or almost quadruple it to more than 1.6 million

Frighteningly, however, that estimate holds only if the daily rate of arrival stays the same. It could well increase from 6,000 per day to 6,500 or 7,000. If that happens, border agents will apprehend another 793,000 to 854,000 during the year’s remaining 122 days, counting from June 1.

The total would be 1.7 to 1.78 million.

About 1,000 illegals slip past border agents every day.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://www.infowars.com/posts/st-louis ... eits-guns/

St. Louis Couple Charged Over Confronting BLM Protesters Pleads Guilty, Forfeits Guns

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

I call special attention to the articles on vote fraud.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

What many here on the forum have been saying all along -

24-minute video here - https://thenewamerican.com/storming-org ... fc7fadfbd4

Documents Suggest The Jan 6th Storming of the Capitol Was Organized By the FBI to Frame Conservatives

by Ben Armstrong June 16, 2021

"This is bombshell stuff. The FBI was conducting what seems to be illegal entrapment schemes to frame Conservatives and President Trump. I couldn’t make it up if I wanted to."

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ning-back/

Globalist Leaders at G20 Endorse Global Tax Plan, Set For Vote in US Congress; “New Rules,” “No Turning Back”.

The move towards globalism is marching full steam ahead.
On Saturday, finance ministers from the world’s 20 largest economies met in Venice and announced that they had agreed to a “more stable and fairer international tax architecture.” The announcement comes just a week after 130 countries agreed to a proposal for a worldwide minimum tax, which Biden has been backing since taking office.

The unprecedented plan, if enacted, would drastically reshape the tax landscape around the world, especially in the US. It would establish a global 15% minimum tax. Proponents of the plan say that it will limit large corporations saving billions of dollars by shifting profits into tax havens. This, coupled with Biden’s plan to pass competition-crushing corporate tax increases reflects the desire of foreign nations to profit off of American companies for operating in their countries.

It is expected to easily pass through the House of Representatives but should be met with a harder challenge in the Senate. Biden and the radical democrats could potentially avoid a hang-up in the upper house with the domestic part of the new proposal and use reconciliation to pass it with a simple majority with Kamala Harris as the tie-breaking vote.

Instead of focusing on putting American citizens and businesses first, this administration continues to prioritize the interests foreign nations over the United States. Pat Toomey, the most senior Republican member of the Senate Banking Committee, called the global minimum tax “Crazy.”

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

The border crisis continues to escalate at an astonishing rate. Take the month of June of this year for instance, with more than 178,000 migrants who illegally crossed our southern border from Mexico. That brings the total number, this year, to 1,076,242 illegals who were caught!

https://jbs.org/video/weekly/air-force- ... fe4508c85c

Last week, Tucker Carlson aired a bombshell segment about how the Biden administration has been covertly ferrying illegal migrants all across the country via the U.S. Air Force. The information came from a whistleblower at Laughlin Air Force Base, in Del Rio, Texas, where the migrants are frequently being flown from to a city or suburb near you and at the expense of your tax dollars of course.

Action Items:
1.) Phone the office of your U.S. Representative at 1-202-225-3121
2.) Call your U.S. Senators at 1-202-224-3121
3.) Phone The White House switchboard at 1-202-456-1414

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://jbs.org/video/weekly/air-force- ... fe4508c85c

Biden Homeland Security Announces Travel Restrictions for Americans at Border Due to COVID Variant But Southern Border Will Remain Open to Illegals. At least one million illegals and fake refugees flooded across the US southern border this year. Another million is expected by the end of the year.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... der-video/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... day-video/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ous-video/

Well, now we know how so many have showed up in such a short amount of time – and why they keep coming en masse. Truth be known, I've been well aware of the reasons some recent U.S. presidents, notably Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Joe Biden, have supported this invasion, which, in fact, has been going on for years. And I hope each of you are too. I have written a email to our congressman asking him to work to put a stop to this invasion, and I hope each of you will too.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

lundbaek wrote: July 21st, 2021, 5:55 pm https://jbs.org/video/weekly/air-force- ... fe4508c85c

Biden Homeland Security Announces Travel Restrictions for Americans at Border Due to COVID Variant But Southern Border Will Remain Open to Illegals. At least one million illegals and fake refugees flooded across the US southern border this year. Another million is expected by the end of the year.

3 Nephi 21:12-21

12 And my people who are a remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles, yea, in the midst of them as a alion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who, if he go through both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

13 Their hand shall be lifted up upon their aadversaries, and all their enemies shall be cut off.

14 Yea, wo be unto the Gentiles except they arepent; for it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Father, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy bchariots;

15 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy astrongholds;

16 And I will cut off awitchcrafts out of thy land, and thou shalt have no more soothsayers;

17 Thy agraven images I will also cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee, and thou shalt no more worship the works of thy hands;

18 And I will pluck up thy agroves out of the midst of thee; so will I destroy thy cities.

19 And it shall come to pass that all alyings, and deceivings, and envyings, and strifes, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms, shall be done away.

20 For it shall come to pass, saith the Father, that at that aday whosoever will not repent and come unto my Beloved Son, them will I bcut off from among my people, O house of Israel;

21 And I will execute avengeance and bfury upon them, even as upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I have encountered LDS members who sincerely believe we (LDS people) should welcome and support this invasion. I think and hope this is one of those situations in which the Lord permits something bad to happen without actually causing it to happen. But I don't think this is something we should encourage and support.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://www.infowars.com/posts/democrat ... r-afghans/

House Democrats are looking to spend billions in American taxpayer money on ensuring newly arrived Afghans, brought to the United States by President Joe Biden’s administration, have access to welfare, housing assistance, and medical services.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

lundbaek wrote: September 18th, 2021, 5:02 pm I have encountered LDS members who sincerely believe we (LDS people) should welcome and support this invasion. I think and hope this is one of those situations in which the Lord permits something bad to happen without actually causing it to happen. But I don't think this is something we should encourage and support.
I agree.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

lundbaek wrote: September 22nd, 2021, 9:15 am https://www.infowars.com/posts/democrat ... r-afghans/

House Democrats are looking to spend billions in American taxpayer money on ensuring newly arrived Afghans, brought to the United States by President Joe Biden’s administration, have access to welfare, housing assistance, and medical services.
When does inflation hit double digits?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... rgh-tampa/

The Number of Illegals Expected This Month Is Greater than the Population of Buffalo, Cleveland, Orlando, New Orleans, Pittsburgh or Tampa

It is my conviction that part of the conspiracy to force Americans to submit to the planned global government includes bankrupting our nation. I see it as part of the conspiracy that both Moroni and President Benson warned us about.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... pa-county/

Georgia Judge Ends Effort to Audit 2020 Election Ballots in Fulton County .... Henry County Superior Court Chief Judge Brian Amero has dismissed a lawsuit that alleged fraud in Georgia’s most populous county during the 2020 election. The lawsuit, which was originally filed back in December, sought a review of roughly 147,000 absentee ballots in search of illegitimate votes.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... -citizens/

New York City mayoral candidate Eric Adams supports giving voting rights to non-citizens.
There are nearly a million non-US citizens living in the city.

Under the city council effort, foreign nationals would only need to live in the city for 30 days to qualify to vote for mayor, comptroller, public advocate borough presidents, council members, and changes to city policy.

Breitbart News reports that “Democrats on the New York City Council attempted to pass the plan last year, seeking to give huge electoral power to the city’s 3.1 million foreign-born population — making up almost 40 percent of the total city population.”

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-wh ... the-night/

White House Admits To Secretly Trafficking Planes Full Of Illegal Children From Border In Middle Of The Night.

"It's no surprise that kids can be seen traveling through states, not just New York."

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

"Biden Admin Reinstates Andrew McCabe's Full Pension Trump fired McCabe in 2018 for lying under oath, denying him his pension. This is pay back for this Deep State operative for doing the Democrat’s bidding. But the reinstatement adds more evidence to my contention that Deep State actors have immunity for their illegal acts." (World Affairs Brief of 10/22/2021).

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

"Legal Travelers Between US-Mexico Face Vaccine Mandate. But illegals are still exempt." (World Affairs Brief of 10/22/2021).