Hello from New Hampshire

Tell us about yourself...
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Hello from New Hampshire

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lizzy60 wrote: April 26th, 2021, 8:53 am
Cruiserdude wrote: April 26th, 2021, 8:45 am
harp master wrote: April 26th, 2021, 8:15 am Mods need to intervene when post are made that clearly disgrace and distort God's Word.
I understand your sentiment here but above all I believe that anyone should be able to express their opinion freely here(or anywhere). Even if some view it as heretical.
All should share their opinions or views and let the Spirit guide us to what is truth and what is error.
(Plus we need to hear everyone's opinion so that we know who is wacko and who isn't 😂😁)
One positive thing I get from this forum is that when one of my ward members or extended family members says something I find incomprehensible, like Nelson is just like Moses, or that we should get vaxxed because the Top 15 are all vaxxed, or that gay marriage should be accepted by the church, I am not shocked at their comment, because I’ve already heard it here. (So thanks, samizdat.)
The savior sure didn’t see things the way the Pharisees did, and the DS mandate reads much the same way. 2010 was the obvious conclusion of me March 8th photo, and Mike clued me in that that was when the seventh seal opened.

Then his demonstration 5.7 magnitude EQ on March 18th also fit another amazing pattern like a glove, which reminds me about a post about asking Gramps a question. Colors played a crucial role, and that too paid large dividends leading to great discoveries.

Maybe someday someone will bump up what’s left of some of the old conversations. :idea:

But then again, maybe the time has not yet come.

Whacko, but not incomprehensible. 👻