Are Hollywood Films Precient to What's Coming?

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.
JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Are Hollywood Films Precient to What's Coming?

Post by JK4Woods »

(Ok... let me preface by saying I was up all night, restless and barely able to cat nap enough to pull myself together and get to work on time...) ;-)

My nightly musings began with the thread here on this board about UFO's and increased sightings and reports with confirmations in the MSM.
One poster wondered if this was to condition us to think upward, so a great hoax can be pulled over our eyes by a false "alien Invasion".
Another poster seemed to indicate it could be a true battle.

There have been lots of movies made about all kinds of different Aliens attacking this world. All different varieties; from actual starship battlecruisers to wormhole portals having alien troops marching thru.

I'll leave it at that. Speculate as you might be inclined. All I know, The creation of Space Force means something. Whether it's just a police force for near earth orbiting satellites, or working to protect the USA from missile or EMP attack.

In a jump to another odd scenario, my sleep deprived mind started thinking about that horrific, awful movie : "The King's Men". I saw it some years ago, thinking it'd be similar to the James Bond films I so enjoyed over the years. But I was horrified by the plot, and general makeup of the movie. The grisly scene inside the church was the most brutal awful scene anywhere.

Basically the movie's premise was that the Global Warming fighters (vindictive environmentalists) working with Billionaire Tech Giant owners, devise a plan where everyone on planet earth can ask for and receive a free cell phone with free service. Then when the majority of humans have gotten their free cell, the device sends out a programming signal that is akin to hypnotizing each person, and when the billionaires want to, they send another signal and the ingrown inhibitions against harming our fellow man, is disabled, and greed and violence rise up in mighty fashion and every one starts killing each other. The idea is to reduce the population of the planet enough to reduce the human environmental impact on earth.

From Scriptural Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith about the Last Days:
"I saw men hunting the lives of their own sons, and brother murdering brother, women killing their own daughters, and daughters seeking the lives of their mothers. I saw armies arrayed against armies. I saw blood, desolation, fires. The Son of Man has said that the mother shall be against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother. These things are at our doors. They will follow the Saints of God from city to city. Satan will rage, and the spirit of the devil is now enraged. I know not how soon these things will take place; but with a view of them, shall I cry peace? No; I will lift up my voice and testify of them. How long you will have good crops, and the famine be kept off, I do not know; when the fig tree leaves, know then that the summer is nigh at hand."

Ummm... might not a nano particle or mRNA Vaccine (if not this one, then the "new and improved" version sure to come, some years down the road) be a way to have some kind of receptors voluntarily ingested into our bodies, ready for the comprehensive 5G or 6G (or some newer system) be the trigger to put us into action to meet a devious and diabolical end game..??

I've read about how mRNA type vaccines can be developed (as promoted by Bill Gates) to target the part of the brain that fosters extremism - whether religious fervor, patriotism or whatever area of the brain that strong will and courage are generated. Meaning, we can all become docile "cattle" dozing in our dreary lives while obeying the most idiotic government proclamations, with zero critical thinking on our part as we enjoy the stupor of thought brought about by developing technology.

Finally, I thought of Lucifer's promise to Heavenly Father : "I'll use gold and silver and the treasures of the earth to buy up armies and navies, pope's & priests, and reign with blood and horror upon the face of the earth".

I find it interesting that Heavenly Father doesn't say: "Not so fast"... and then restricts Lucifer's threat (or promise). HF just sends him away from his presence. Which is akin to tacit approval/acceptance of that proclamation. So while the music swells and Lucifer slinks off stage right, and our attention re-focuses on Adam & Eve, Lucifer is out gathering up his gold & silver, and the treasures of the earth to proceed with his plan. Isn't that which caused Cain to slay Able..?? Cain wanted the treasure (motivated by greed and murder to get gain) that Able was going to use as tithing to HF..?? Isn't that the whole military-Industrial complex... lobbying sleepy Joe to make the Middle East a Hot War Zone again... just to make more money..??

Well, all I know, This is all pretty depressing. The Last Days is not going to be pretty, comfortable, predictable, safe or secure. How on earth are we to prepare ourselves and our kids and grandkids to keep up hope, stay on the straight & narrow and still be aware of the horrific situations we will be exposed to by surprise after surprise in our current modern society?

Maybe grisly video games are serving their purpose in de-sensitizing human emotion, and our kids are actually becoming prepared to deal with the heretofore unthinkable horrific acts of the last days...

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Are Hollywood Films Precient to What's Coming?

Post by Cruiserdude »

JK4Woods wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 1:19 pm (Ok... let me preface by saying I was up all night, restless and barely able to cat nap enough to pull myself together and get to work on time...) ;-)

My nightly musings began with the thread here on this board about UFO's and increased sightings and reports with confirmations in the MSM.
One poster wondered if this was to condition us to think upward, so a great hoax can be pulled over our eyes by a false "alien Invasion".

There have been lots of movies made about all kinds of different Aliens attacking this world. All different varieties; from actual starship battlecruisers to wormhole portals having alien troops marching thru.

I'll leave it at that. Speculate as you might be inclined. All I know, The creation of Space Force means something. Whether it's just a police force for near earth orbiting satellites, or working to protect the USA from missile or EMP attack.

In a jump to another odd scenario, my sleep deprived mind started thinking about that horrific, awful movie : "The King's Men". I saw it some years ago, thinking it'd be similar to the James Bond films I so enjoyed over the years. But I was horrified by the plot, and general makeup of the movie. The grisly scene inside the church was the most brutal awful scene anywhere.

Basically the movie's premise was that the Global Warming fighters (vindictive environmentalists) working with Billionaire Tech Giant owners, devise a plan where everyone on planet earth can ask for and receive a free cell phone with free service. Then when the majority of humans have gotten their free cell, the device sends out a programming signal that is akin to hypnotizing each person, and when the billionaires want to, they send another signal and the ingrown inhibitions against harming our fellow man, is disabled, and greed and violence rise up in mighty fashion and every one starts killing each other. The idea is to reduce the population of the planet enough to reduce the human environmental impact on earth.

"I saw men hunting the lives of their own sons, and brother murdering brother, women killing their own daughters, and daughters seeking the lives of their mothers. I saw armies arrayed against armies. I saw blood, desolation, fires. The Son of Man has said that the mother shall be against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother. These things are at our doors. They will follow the Saints of God from city to city. Satan will rage, and the spirit of the devil is now enraged. I know not how soon these things will take place; but with a view of them, shall I cry peace? No; I will lift up my voice and testify of them. How long you will have good crops, and the famine be kept off, I do not know; when the fig tree leaves, know then that the summer is nigh at hand."

Ummm... might not a nano particle or mRNA Vaccine (if not this one, then the "new and improved" version sure to come, some years down the road) be a way to have some kind of receptors voluntarily ingested into our bodies, ready for the comprehensive 5G or 6G (or some newer system) be the trigger to put us into action to meet a devious and diabolical end game..??

I've read about how mRNA type vaccines can be developed (as promoted by Bill Gates) to target the part of the brain that fosters extremism - whether religious fervor, patriotism or whatever area of the brain that strong will and courage are generated. Meaning, we can all become docile "cattle" dozing in our dreary lives while obeying the most idiotic government proclamations, with zero critical thinking on our part as we enjoy the stupor of thought brought about by developing technology.

Finally, I thought of Lucifer's promise to Heavenly Father : "I'll use gold and silver and the treasures of the earth to buy up armies and navies, pope's & priests, and reign with blood and horror upon the face of the earth".

I find it interesting that Heavenly Father doesn't say: "Not so fast"... and then restricts Lucifer's threat (or promise). HF just sends him away from his presence. Which is akin to tacit approval/acceptance of that proclamation. So while the music swells and Lucifer slinks off stage right, and our attention re-focuses on Adam & Eve, Lucifer is out gathering up his gold & silver, and the treasures of the earth to proceed with his plan. Isn't that which caused Cain to slay Able..?? Cain wanted the treasure (motivated by greed and murder to get gain) that Able was going to use as tithing to HF..?? Isn't that the whole military-Industrial complex... lobbying sleepy Joe to make the Middle East a Hot War Zone again... just to make more money..??

Well, all I know, This is all pretty depressing. The Last Days is not going to be pretty, comfortable, predictable, safe or secure. How on earth are we to prepare ourselves and our kids and grandkids to keep up hope, stay on the straight & narrow and still be aware of the horrific situations we will be exposed to by surprise after surprise in our current modern society?

Maybe grisly video games are serving their purpose in de-sensitizing human emotion, and our kids are actually becoming prepared to deal with the heretofore unthinkable horrific acts of the last days...
We nominate Jk4woods for the next opening we have for PSR! 😁
Maybe we can get some input from Amish on how to build lives that are pleasing unto our Heavenly Father while Babylon rages all around us.... They seem to be doing okay at keeping their families away from dangers of Babylon and her minions. 😉😊

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

JK4Woods wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 1:19 pm (Ok... let me preface by saying I was up all night, restless and barely able to cat nap enough to pull myself together and get to work on time...) ;-)

You’ve pretty much nailed what I’ve been suspecting about the CVVC. My friend and I were JUST talking about this. She can’t bring herself to believe that the VC is the (or is the precursor to the) mark of the beast because so many good people are getting it. But even Moderna’s own website describes it as “software” for the programming of your cells. How many software updates is it going to take to make you one with the beast system? That remains to be seen.

Hollywood is just the education and publicity arm of the Luciferian world elite. They do the programming, the seducing, marketing and the hypnotizing...and every reenactment of their hopes for the future is theatrical magic - a spiritual creation before the physical creation is brought into existence.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Hollywood is just the education and publicity arm of the Luciferian world elite. They do the programming, the seducing, marketing and the hypnotizing...and every reenactment of their hopes for the future is theatrical magic - a spiritual creation before the physical creation is brought into existence.
We are being subjected to an endless stream of emotional assaults via media. I think it's important to distance oneself from the onslaught as much as possible.

The technology itself poses a physical assault on the individual organism. We live in a sea of electromagnetic frequencies - from cell phones to smart meters. The atmosphere we breathe is laden with conductive aerosols. Our drinking water is contaminated with thyroid blocking halogens. Some of us are more susceptible than others to chemical and radio frequency exposures.

The human organism can tolerate chemical & radiological assault to some degree, but when there is absolutely no escape, the body will malfunction. Evidence of severe malfunction is witnessed in those who are profoundly addicted to hard drugs and/or alcohol. They can become psychotic and hurt themselves and others. Consider the spread of violence in major West Coast cities. Hard drugs are freely available. Homelessness and violence are now systemic.

Regardless of the source - whether a chronic Word of Wisdom violation or drinking too much Mt Dew combined with playing online games for hours on end - when the physical body becomes toxic, people will act out violently. Combined, these physical and emotional stresses are working to condition and ultimately destroy free agency. As with any torture victim reduced to hopelessness, what's to live for?

Revelation 14

9...If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
I don't mean to suggest that these verses refer to having been vaccinated. I do wonder if many of us might fall victim to such a level of despair we give up and 'go along with the mainstream', feeling there is no other recourse, never realizing that the source of our torment originates from lucifer through the handiwork of his mortal servants.

I often think of the reality we struggle with in our time as being 'under a spell'. I'm old enough to remember how beautiful & relatively pristine the earth, sky, and water was in my childhood. The Lord will take back His Creation and perfect it. We need to be there when He sanctifies His Creation.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

yes, I think Hollywood can be prescient. I think there have been and will be many predictive things in "Hollywood". Some may come from an evil influence, while I have also wondered if creative type individuals are able to open themselves to things (sometimes evil, sometimes just information) and receive inspiration for content that they make/write/produce. Perhaps that's why creative types are more prone to mental illness (or so it seems).

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

ransomme wrote: March 4th, 2021, 8:41 am yes, I think Hollywood can be prescient. I think there have been and will be many predictive things in "Hollywood". Some may come from an evil influence, while I have also wondered if creative type individuals are able to open themselves to things (sometimes evil, sometimes just information) and receive inspiration for content that they make/write/produce. Perhaps that's why creative types are more prone to mental illness (or so it seems).
One thing I've learned about sociopaths....they adore telling their victims what they intend doing to them. Ordinary folk let such 'warnings' fly over their heads because they lack the capacity to conceive of and follow through with what a truly evil individual can and will do.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Interesting film I just watched because I was curious about its predictive programming: The Invasion with Nicole Kidman from 2007.

It’s about an alien virus (from “outer space”) that turns its victims into hive-minded, non-emotional, cold, calculated versions of their former selves who retain their memories - and it’s through a fast acting gene-edit that happens when you sleep, after infection. The plot has the vaccine come in at the end to save the day.

One of the interesting things was all the places they snuck in the phrase “Take the Step” - which was the aggressive alien agenda mantra calculated to persuade people to go ahead and succumb to getting infected then to fall asleep because everything would be ok and all the world’s problems cause by our human-ness would disappear. This phrase is eerily similar to things world leaders and posers like Obama are saying about the vaccine: “we’ve got to take that first step” in our efforts to defeat the virus by getting the jab.

So much numerology in the movie. It’s all magic theater - - casting a spell - - and by their sorceries were all the world deceived.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Pazooka wrote: April 11th, 2021, 11:18 am Interesting film I just watched because I was curious about its predictive programming: The Invasion with Nicole Kidman from 2007.

It’s about an alien virus (from “outer space”) that turns its victims into hive-minded, non-emotional, cold, calculated versions of their former selves who retain their memories - and it’s through a fast acting gene-edit that happens when you sleep, after infection. The plot has the vaccine come in at the end to save the day.

One of the interesting things was all the places they snuck in the phrase “Take the Step” - which was the aggressive alien agenda mantra calculated to persuade people to go ahead and succumb to getting infected then to fall asleep because everything would be ok and all the world’s problems cause by our human-ness would disappear. This phrase is eerily similar to things world leaders and posers like Obama are saying about the vaccine: “we’ve got to take that first step” in our efforts to defeat the virus by getting the jab.

So much numerology in the movie. It’s all magic theater - - casting a spell - - and by their sorceries were all the world deceived.
So, you're saying the Borg is real?

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Silver Pie wrote: May 8th, 2021, 6:38 pm
Pazooka wrote: April 11th, 2021, 11:18 am Interesting film I just watched because I was curious about its predictive programming: The Invasion with Nicole Kidman from 2007.

So, you're saying the Borg is real?
I’m not really a Star Trek fan so I’m not up on my Borg (I think that’s what you’re referring to) but the hive mind, I believe, is something that they’re actually trying to achieve.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Pazooka wrote: May 8th, 2021, 9:11 pm I’m not really a Star Trek fan so I’m not up on my Borg (I think that’s what you’re referring to) but the hive mind, I believe, is something that they’re actually trying to achieve.
Yes. I wasn't sure if you were familiar with it. I became familiar with it watching Voyager on Netflix during the last 6 months.

Hive mind. Non-emotional. Cold. Calculated. All of that fits the Borg.