President Nelson Is God's Prophet

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Ebenezer
captain of 100

Re: President Nelson Is God's Prophet

Post by Ebenezer »

I can’t believe it took me so long to realize Obeone was just being sarcastic all this time.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Ebenezer wrote: November 12th, 2022, 11:45 pm I can’t believe it took me so long to realize Obeone was just being sarcastic all this time.
Well, it happens sometimes when you are sincere and expect sincerity in return.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

What a real disciple sounds like:

“Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
So then neither is HE THAT PLANTETH ANYTHING, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase………

Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;”
1 Corinthians 3:5-7 & 18-21

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Obeone wrote: November 12th, 2022, 4:20 pm Q15 are neither foolish nor wicked. They are simply mistaken about some lesser things.
In the most important things, i.e. things pertaining to eternal salvation, they are impeccable.
This is just simply not true. They don’t teach the Principles of the Gospel which Joseph Smith taught were salvific.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Being There wrote: November 12th, 2022, 7:19 pm
Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:41 pm
Ebenezer wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:02 pm So God is leading the prophet, who cannot lead us astray, and the prophet doesn’t even know that God is using him to look foolish so that we can be tested?

Tested how, exactly?
  • God is leading the prophet in things regarding eternal salvation, in which the prophet cannot lead us astray. That is guaranteed.
  • The prophet looks foolish on his own, not because of God. But it is an honest error.
  • God is using prophet's error to teach us an important lesson, that the Spirit always outranks the prophet, and that those who "follow the prophet" INSTEAD of the Spirit are making a deadly mistake.
And the test is:
1) Will you follow the Spirit above all else?
2) Will you respect God's mantle and keys, even when prophet makes an honest mistake.

(Remember Noah cursing Ham, even though Noah made an honest mistake? That curse stuck to Ham regardless, because God had respect to the authority He gave Noah. Nelson has that authority too. So be careful how you speak. Word to the wise.)

Another quote for you all:
If you will stay with the majority of the Twelve Apostles, and the records of the Church, you will never be led astray.

Joseph Smith, Jr.
Now I know why I never trust anything JS ever said -
nor anything TBM like you say; no more than i do a false prophet.

Nelson is deceived and is lying, because he HAS led the church astray, because he's a false prophet.

"President Nelson, would you ever lead anyone astray"
1 min. 45 sec.
Joseph only said that for that particular man, that he would never be led astray. But we live in a later era with other leaders. No such promise for us.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

A moral person who loves his fellow man would sound a voice of warning...if there were something that was causing harm and even death.

They would do what is right, let the consequence follow...even if that meant harm for the organization, personal embarrassment or people losing faith in you.

At this point, I don't know what is worse...urging the deadly-jab or pretending it's not causing injury and death...or labeling those who vocally point out these things..."activists".

Take your pick...but it is all rotten bitter fruit.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Joining the church with Babylon and secret combinations will have spiritual consequences for the members. It's already started long before any of us were born. Now it's just being thrown in our faces.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

(Remember Noah cursing Ham, even though Noah made an honest mistake? That curse stuck to Ham regardless, because God had respect to the authority He gave Noah. Nelson has that authority too. So be careful how you speak. Word to the wise.)
I think you greatly misunderstand what happened there. Ham absolutely did deserve to be cursed by any objective standard.

When you read in Helaman about what God told Nephi when he was granted the fulness of the priesthood, it was specifically because he wasn't acting as a loose cannon, he was acting in concert with God. Maintaining the connection with the powers of heaven is to act in concert with them, not as a free agent. Word to the wise.
Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:41 pm Another quote for you all:
If you will stay with the majority of the Twelve Apostles, and the records of the Church, you will never be led astray.

Joseph Smith, Jr.
Another self-serving quote by the Utah church.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:52 pm
Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:19 pm
Ebenezer wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:17 pm LOL Obeone is a bot selling snake oil.
I get nothing from it. I just share what worked for me and my family.
Amazing stuff!
It won't cure the nano bots or DNA remodel.
I personally haven't had much luck with MMS, although I know others have. But yes, all the MMS in the world won't help you if you've taken in the mRNA they gave you. Only God can save you from that, if He will.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Obeone wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:39 pm
Being There wrote: November 12th, 2022, 7:19 pm
Ebenezer wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:02 pm So God is leading the prophet, who cannot lead us astray, and the prophet doesn’t even know that God is using him to look foolish so that we can be tested?

Tested how, exactly?
  • God is leading the prophet in things regarding eternal salvation, in which the prophet cannot lead us astray. That is guaranteed.
  • The prophet looks foolish on his own, not because of God. But it is an honest error.
  • God is using prophet's error to teach us an important lesson, that the Spirit always outranks the prophet, and that those who "follow the prophet" INSTEAD of the Spirit are making a deadly mistake.
And the test is:
1) Will you follow the Spirit above all else?
2) Will you respect God's mantle and keys, even when prophet makes an honest mistake.

Another quote for you all:

Joseph Smith, Jr.
Now I know why I never trust anything JS ever said -
nor anything TBM like you say; no more than i do a false prophet.

Nelson is deceived and is lying, because he HAS led the church astray, because he's a false prophet.

"President Nelson, would you ever lead anyone astray"
1 min. 45 sec.
Thanks, it is good to be known as TBM (True Blue Mormon). Very pleased to be called one. Thank you!

If you do not trust Joseph Smith, it is your loss.

Nelson is deceived about vax, but is not lying, therefore it is an honest error on his part.

He has not led the church astray in the most important things: faith in Christ, ordinances of salvation etc. That's what "never lead astray" promise means. (The children seam to understand that. Why can't you? :) )

In lesser things i.e. covid, vax etc, he is deadly wrong, but innocently so.

God intended this as a test, so we learn the lesson that the Spirit ALWAYS outranks the prophet.

How else could God teach it to us?

This is the lesson.
And the Church is true.
"innocently" ! ! !
"honest error" lol., ya, for a false prophet.
Ya - like an honest thief. lol.

test !
lol, what a joke - the blind - following their blind false prophet - to hell.

21 And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say:
All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth,
all is well—and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.

24 Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!
25 Wo be unto him that crieth: All is well!
2 Nephi 28

TBM (True Blue Mormon) = the blind, following the blind -The Drunkards of Ephraim - Isa.28 (church leaders)

Your just another "all is well" TBM,, who like your false prophet - who has been deceived,
are also deceived - because you choose to blindly follow him,
and will try every excuse in the book to try to justify him - like coming up with these lame excuses -
this ridiculous idea of all this being a test - lol.

And the Church is true.
and btw
the gospel of Jesus Christ is true - not the church - there's a big difference these days.
The church - has no keys, no authority, no power, and receives no revelation,
and has become corrupt with all it's ties with Babylon, and has fallen into apostasy -
just as the scriptures WARNED and said the Gentiles would - warning us
not to unite with the church of the devil -
but we have. ********

*** Wake up ! from your deep sleep and come to the realization - that the church is not doing the Lord's will, but the will of evil men - who control them - and the World.

WAKE UP !

you're in this deep sleep -
it's almost like there's been this spell put on you.

WAKE UP TO A SENSE OF OUR AWFUL SITUATION !

13 O that ye would awake; awake from a deep sleep, yea,
even from the sleep of hell,
and shake off the awful chains by which ye are bound,
which are the chains which bind
the children of men, that they are carried away captive down
to the eternal gulf of misery and woe.

2 Nephi 1:13

WHY WOULD THE LORD SAY THIS - IF IT WERE NOT POSSIBLE ?
"And blessed are the Gentiles" - "if it so be that they shall repent"
"and do not unite themselves to that great and abominable church,"

2 Nephi 6

12 And blessed are the Gentiles, they of whom the prophet has written; for behold,
if it so be that they shall repent and fight not against Zion,
and do not unite themselves to that great and abominable church,
they shall be saved; for the Lord God will fulfil his covenants which he has made unto his children;
and for this cause the prophet has written these things.

Have we repented as a church and people ? NO.
Do we see any need to ? - NO.
or to humble ourselves before the Lord, and ask for His forgiveness and seek His guidance
because we have gone astray. NO. *
(we have joined the World and do the bidding of the evil men that control it)
* Or have we become like those that tried to warn us;
those who gave us their book - hoping we wouldn't make the same mistakes as they did;
when they too - had the gospel - and became rich and full of pride -
then losing it - and suffering the consequences -
AS WE HAVE - AND AS WE WILL
suffering the same consequences - and destruction as they did,
as The Times of the Gentiles comes to an end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

""A Bible!, A Bible! We have got a Bible" is referring to the Words of Christ and the Brother of Jared's vision
(the sealed portion) that the end-time servant brings to us - the church - to all the Gentiles - they will reject him and Christ's words.
*** (please see below)

The Book of Mormon comes forth to try the Gentiles' faith:
it contains but the "lesser part" of Jesus' words to the Nephites.(3 Nephi 26:8).
If the Gentiles will believe that portion - the Book of Mormon -
the Lord will manifest to them the greater things also.(3 Nephi 26:9).
The Book of Mormon, the record of a fallen people, contains warnings to the Gentiles: Moroni adds to the Book of Mormon a brief history of the Jaredites, addressing his abridgment specifically to the Gentiles.(Eth. 2:11).
He interrupts his account four times to speak directly to the them. (Eth. 2:9-12; 4:6-5; 8:23-26; 12:6-41).
Moroni has seen the Gentiles in a vision.(Morm 8:35). He tells them, therefore, things they should know.
The nation that does not serve God will be swept off the land. (Eth 2:9-10).
The Gentiles should repent and become clean before the Lord. (Eth. 4:6).
They should not allow secret combinations to get above them. (Eth 8:23-25).
They must exercise faith as did the ancients. (Eth. 12:6-31).
They must have hope and charity. (Eth.12:36-37).

Two consecutive histories of fallen peoples on this land fore-warn
the Gentiles of their own imminent fate. (Eth. 2:11; 8:21-26).
Mormon has vividly described the destruction of the Nephites. (Morm. 6:1-22).
Now Moroni recounts the destruction of the Jaredites in order to persuade
the Gentiles to repent. (Eth. 2:11; 8:23).
The Lord bids the Gentiles to come unto him.(Eth. 4:13).
In him they may be cleansed and sanctified. (Eth. 4:6-7).
The two following parallel statements tell the Gentiles the cause of their unbelief. Rhetorical markers are "when ye shall" and "then shall".

Ether 4
15 Behold, when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief which doth cause you to remain in your awful state of wickedness, and hardness of heart, and blindness of mind, then shall the great and marvelous things which have been hid up from the foundation of the world from you—yea, when ye shall call upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shallye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel.
16 And then shall my revelations which I have caused to be written by my servant John be unfolded in the eyes of all the people.
(emphasis added (Italicized) "when ye shall" "then shall"

The parallel nature of this scripture reveals a deeper meaning.
It teaches that people can rend the veil of unbelief- which has caused
them to remain in an awful state of wickedness, hardness of heart, and blindness of mind - by calling on the Father in the name of Jesus with a broken heart and a a contrite spirit.
It further teaches that the great and marvelous things hidden up from the foundation of the world are the Father's fulfillment of his covenant with the house of Israel, as contained in the revelations of John. These great and marvelous things, however, have not yet been revealed. As adverse as it may seem , we conclude from these scriptures, therefore, that many of us as Gentiles still remain in an awful state of wickedness. We have not yet rent the veil of our unbelief- we have not called upon the Father in the name of Jesus as we ought.
The Gentiles' rending of the veil is significant in this overall scripture. Moroni has just shown us how the Brother of Jared "rent the veil".
The Lord now bids the Gentiles to do the same.
When they exercise faith as the Brother of Jared saw.
In other words, the Lord invites the Gentiles to make their calling and election sure by being received into his presences as the Brother of Jared was.
When they do that, he will reveal to them the "greater things", unfolding to them all his revelations.
The Lord's great and marvelous work typifies the greater things.
The Lord performs that work among the Gentiles.
To that end, he sends among them the three Nephite disciples. The great and marvelous work involves the coming forth of the words of Christ.
The Father empowers a latter-day servant to bring forth the words of Christ to
the Gentiles. The servant is the light to the Gentiles. To him, they rally as to an ensign. When the Lord lifts up his hand and ensign to the Gentiles, they perform their saving mission to the house of Israel.
Through his latter-day servant, the Lord concludes His work among the Gentiles and commences His work among the house of Israel: as the Lord's covenant, light, and ensign, the servant personifies the gospel that has hitherto served as a "covenant", "light", and "standard" to the Gentiles, as the gospel has been a "messenger" preparing the way before the Lord, so the servant is a "messenger" who prepares the way before the Lord's coming to earth.

The Book of Mormon contains less than a hundredth part of Jesus' words to the Nephites. Yet, in the last days, the fullness of Jesus' words comes forth to the Gentiles in accordance with the servant's mission.
The plates of Nephi contain the greater part of what Jesus taught the people.
They, therefore, are among the "other books" to come forth. They "make known to all kindreds, tongues, and people, that the Lamb of God is the Son of the Eternal Father, and the Savior of the world".
They make known also the folly and abominations of the Gentiles.
Prophecies about the Gentiles in the latter days thus show two facets. Those Gentiles who are under condemnation- which causes the Lord to withhold from them the greater things- will remain under condemnation if they do not repent.
For that reason, the Gentiles must turn from their evil ways. Those Gentiles who make their calling and election sure, to whom the Lord reveals the greater things, do not, of course, represent all the Gentiles. In the latter days, the gospel turns first to the Gentiles. But when many of them reject it, the gospel turns to the Jews and other natural lineages of Israel.

***Moroni saw that many Gentiles would mock the Brother of Jared's vision. Moroni writes that vision in the sealed portion of the Book of Mormon. Many Gentiles too, will not believe the great and marvelous work - will not believe the words of Christ. Of the words of Christ coming forth in the day, the Gentiles will say, "A Bible!, A Bible! We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible".
The Words of Christ and the Brother of Jared's vision cover the entire history of humanity. In that respect, they resemble the Bible more than the Book of Mormon does. The two full accounts will come forth to the Gentiles- when some Gentiles become sanctified as the Brother of Jared - and turn from the Gentiles to the house of Israel.

From these scriptures , we gain a clearer idea of how so many Gentiles will sin against the gospel of Jesus Christ . They will disavow the new revelations the Lord will bring forth. Having formerly received the gospel, many Gentiles will now reject it. Instead of repenting of their iniquities, they will harden their hearts and deny the Lord of Hosts. Refusing to come unto Christ and obey his voice, these Gentiles will be as "salt that hath lost its savor".
At the time they reject the gospel, the wicked Gentiles are "lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations". They are "filled with all manner of lyings, and of deceits, and of mischiefs, and all manner of hypocrisy, and murders, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms, and of secret abominations". Being "lifted up in the pride of their eyes", they "put down the power and miracles of God". Publishing for money, they "preach up unto themselves their own wisdom and their own learning, that they may get gain and grind upon the face of the poor".
(3 Nephi 16:10)

These Gentiles have no charity for their fellow beings. They don't thank the Jews nor Lehi's descendants for the scriptures they have received from them. Instead, they curse and hate them and will not recover them. (please see below *** (A) )
The Lord lengthens out his arm to the Gentiles all the day long. But they mar the Lord's servant who brings forth His words. Their rejecting the Lord's servant and their rejecting the gospel doubly testifies of their apostasy; Nephi, therefore, offers no hope for the Gentiles unless they reconcile themselves to Christ.
Although the Gentiles know God's decrees on this land, many allow secret combinations to get above them. Drunken with iniquity and all manner of abominations, they suffer woes- God's covenant curse. When they reject his words, the Lord cuts them off from his people. He removes the fullness of his gospel from among the wicked, giving it to those who will receive it. With the wicked Gentiles' apostasy and its aftermath, the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
The Lord turns the iniquities of the Gentiles upon their own heads. He comes out in justice against them. The wicked Gentiles bring down the fullness of God's wrath, just as the Jaredites and Nephites did. The Lord visits the Gentiles "with thunder and with earthquake, and with a great noise, and with storm, and with tempest, and with the flame of devouring fire". The sword of justices falls on the wicked Gentiles. He destroys the Gentiles; cities and chariots and executes vengeance and fury upon them. He covers their land with a desolating sickness. A scourge consumes the wicked.
The unrepentant Gentiles cannot stand before God's power. Lehi's descendants, whom God empowers, marshal themselves and vex the wicked Gentiles.
They go among the Gentiles like a lion among the beasts, treading down and tearing to pieces. Lehi's descendants, who are of the house of Israel, inherit the Gentiles' lands and cities. The Lord reestablishes Lehi's descendants in this land, even as the wicked Gentiles perish.
Although the scriptures say that the Gentiles will perish, the Lord doesn't utterly destroy them. Some Gentiles, as we have seen, turn from their evil ways. Some don't harden their hearts. They don't unite with that great and abominable church nor fight against Zion. These Gentiles know where their blessings come from - they know that the Lord has blessed them with the blessings of Israel.
To save as many Gentiles as will come to him, the Lord calls on them before the day of judgement. he stirs up the Gentiles and the house of Israel in order to persuade them to repent. The Gentiles must repent and not continue in iniquity. They must forthwith repent and humble themselves. If they do, it will be well with them. As they repent and come to the Lord, he will be merciful to them. Those Gentiles who repent and obey the words of Christ will be blessed.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Obeone wrote: November 12th, 2022, 1:27 pm
Mamabear wrote: November 12th, 2022, 12:52 pm
Chip wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:19 am Our leaders and the Pope are in agreement in choosing the wrong.

For some, this is all too distressing to acknowledge, as the ramifications are deeply disruptive. The truth is unwelcome.

Screen-Shot-2022-11-12-at-15.30.08.png
Yep. And if anyone disagrees with what you said, they need to go back and listen to this garbage by Rasband from last November.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=So9X_fDZYE8
I will not be surprised if Rasband, Nelson, and many of the twelve will soon be dead by this vax. Sad, but they will learn on their own errors.
Do you really think that the leaders of a 150+ billion corporation would get the same 💉 as everyone else? They are part of the ring of government elites. They are state owned. They were told what to say, how to say it and had the pics of their leaders get the fake vaxxx just like the government and Hollywood did.

Also….
“In lesser things i.e. covid, vax etc, he is deadly wrong, but innocently so.”
Wrong. Any person with followers was not innocent in urging others to get the vaxxx. They are guilty of lying because they knew full well is was EXPERIMENTAL and it was not safe or effective….. they followed their cohorts and big pharma who they have worked with for years. The proof is in their stocks at ensign peak. Please please wake up.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

I believe the quote was the Church investment portfolio can never be led astray
https://wallmine.com/fund/4f5/ensign-peak-advisors-inc

Literal Godsend Sector
-------------------------------------
Johnson and Johnson - $845 million
Pfizer - $305 million
Astra Zeneca - $176 million
Moderna - $14 million

(calculated in US widow mite denominations)
So they are putting $1.2B in or spent the entire amount to build all 171 temples in church history prior to 2020

Further telling is their second biggest single holding - Microsoft (we are all in this land buying together)
https://news.yahoo.com/mormon-church-be ... 49358.html

"my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own [hand or the hand of the people I invest in], it is the same." - D&C 1:38 New Inspired Version after taking into account focus group surveys and the church following along with the rest of the world
Last edited by Letfreedumbring on November 13th, 2022, 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Error....

Ham wasn't cursed, it was his son Canaan. Because seeing Noah's nakedness, is an idiom for sleeping with his wife. The product of that union, Canaan, received the curse, not Ham.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

It is safe and effective to say the church is true myocarditis to those that followed that counsel

Reminds me of still being blessed even if the prophet is wrong and I follow him regardless.
Many people agree if it is good enough for the arm of the prophet then it is good enough for me.
#trustingarmofprophet is trending
Last edited by Letfreedumbring on November 13th, 2022, 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

ransomme wrote: November 13th, 2022, 11:17 am
Error....

Ham wasn't cursed, it was his son Canaan. Because seeing Noah's nakedness, is an idiom for sleeping with his wife. The product of that union, Canaan, received the curse, not Ham.
It’s kinda the only plot line that makes any sense. When you think about how, in that time and culture, it was an attempt to wrest power, the punishment fits the crime...”you want to rule over your brethren that badly? Sorry, you and your children’s children’s children will be servants to your brethren.”

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Pazooka wrote: November 13th, 2022, 11:50 am
ransomme wrote: November 13th, 2022, 11:17 am
Error....

It’s kinda the only plot line that makes any sense. When you think about how, in that time and culture, it was an attempt to wrest power, the punishment fits the crime...”you want to rule over your brethren that badly? Sorry, you and your children’s children’s children will be servants to your brethren.”
Yes. Through his behavior Ham preserved the perverse corruption that had been rampant prior to the flood. He showed his brothers what he had done as he was proud of himself, as if he had punked them. I think you're on the right track; what the Watchers had been doing was an attempt to wrest creation from God. What Ham did was along a similar vein, and the curse was very appropriate. Noah's curse wasn't freelancing as Obeone seems to misunderstand.

As an interesting parallel, one of the reasons for the flood was the genetic corruption caused by the Watchers. We're seeing this same thing today, hence Jesus' words that the last days will be as the days of Noah. Mr. Nelson seems to be on the wrong side of things.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

ransomme wrote: November 12th, 2022, 11:27 pm "...follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders."
Could be interpreted follow ONLY "wise and thoughtful recommendations".

And inasmuch as there are none, don't follow them.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

silverado wrote: November 12th, 2022, 11:42 pm Some people seem to think the c ovid vaks was a one time innocent mistake. Its not, its business as usual. The church donates 10s of millions of dollars to (questionable) organizations for vakseens. They urged people to get the one in 1976-that was stopped for safety reasons.
The shenanigans with the latest vax is beyond anything that was rolled out world-wide before. Deaths and injuries exceed all previous ones combined.

This said, you are right. This is a long standing error, (just like the one about Adam and Eve).
They cannot bring themselves to admit the fact that the world government is out to kill them.

But they will have to face this fact soon.

Then God will step in and restore Zion.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Ebenezer wrote: November 12th, 2022, 11:45 pm I can’t believe it took me so long to realize Obeone was just being sarcastic all this time.
Haha, No, I say what I mean.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Luke wrote: November 13th, 2022, 7:47 am
Obeone wrote: November 12th, 2022, 4:20 pm Q15 are neither foolish nor wicked. They are simply mistaken about some lesser things.
In the most important things, i.e. things pertaining to eternal salvation, they are impeccable.
This is just simply not true. They don’t teach the Principles of the Gospel which Joseph Smith taught were salvific.
Yeah, plural marriage again. Get over it. It is not essential at this point. This is why God allowed it to end. But looking forward to it being restored in 10 years or so, because it is a good thing.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Oh my, so screwed up.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Atrasado wrote: November 13th, 2022, 7:56 am

Joseph Smith, Jr.
Joseph only said that for that particular man, that he would never be led astray. But we live in a later era with other leaders. No such promise for us.
Prophet Joseph Smith said,
I will give you a key that will never rust, if you will stay with the majority of the Twelve Apostles, and the records of the Church, you will never be led astray.
"Never" means never.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

The Red Pill wrote: November 13th, 2022, 8:06 am A moral person who loves his fellow man would sound a voice of warning...if there were something that was causing harm and even death.

They would do what is right, let the consequence follow...even if that meant harm for the organization, personal embarrassment or people losing faith in you.
I agree with you. However Q15 are:

a) Ignorant of the fact that they are being deceived by the cabal about covid lie, and
b) Looks like God commanded them to "urge" us to take the vax just like the second prophet was commanded to "urge" the first to dinner that killed him. It is all a test.

The difference though, is that current apostles are not aware of the test, but believe "safe and effective" lie by the Gadiantons.

But it is still a valid test, and God is the author of it, just like in 1 Kings 13.

That's a fact.
The Red Pill wrote: November 13th, 2022, 8:06 am At this point, I don't know what is worse...urging the deadly-jab or pretending it's not causing injury and death...or labeling those who vocally point out these things..."activists".

Take your pick...but it is all rotten bitter fruit.
It is all a test.
Last edited by Obeone on November 13th, 2022, 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Obeone wrote: November 13th, 2022, 1:11 pm
ransomme wrote: November 12th, 2022, 11:27 pm "...follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders."
Could be interpreted follow ONLY "wise and thoughtful recommendations".

And inasmuch as there are none, don't follow them.

So you believe it IS possible for these men to lead the church astray only in temporal things, but not spiritual things?

Is officially uniting with the United Nations - pledging to implement Agenda 2030 not just a temporal pitfall, but a spiritual one as well?

How do you manage within your mind that the old testament prophets were not speaking of the leaders of the House of Israel in the last days?

I agree with you that it is a test, but you think that those leaders are following God... which is clear that they are not.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 13th, 2022, 8:22 am Joining the church with Babylon and secret combinations will have spiritual consequences for the members. It's already started long before any of us were born. Now it's just being thrown in our faces.
Have you not read what the Lord said?
 D&C 82
22 And now, verily I say unto you, and this is wisdom, make unto yourselves friends with the mammon of unrighteousness, and they will not destroy you.
23 Leave judgment alone with me, for it is mine and I will repay. ...
Are you wiser than Him?