President Nelson Is God's Prophet

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Obeone
captain of 1,000

Re: President Nelson Is God's Prophet

Post by Obeone »

I like this one:

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Attachments
NOTEVENONCEMASKED.jpg
NOTEVENONCEMASKED.jpg (214.37 KiB) Viewed 740 times

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Chip wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:19 am Our leaders and the Pope are in agreement in choosing the wrong.

For some, this is all too distressing to acknowledge, as the ramifications are deeply disruptive. The truth is unwelcome.

Screen-Shot-2022-11-12-at-15.30.08.png
Yep. And if anyone disagrees with what you said, they need to go back and listen to this garbage by Rasband from last November.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=So9X_fDZYE8

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 12th, 2022, 12:30 pm.
Wendy got hammered on her amazon reviews for this book. 2 1/2 stars (54% 1 star): https://www.amazon.com/Not-Even-Once-Cl ... 188&sr=8-1

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Mamabear wrote: November 12th, 2022, 12:52 pm
Chip wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:19 am Our leaders and the Pope are in agreement in choosing the wrong.

For some, this is all too distressing to acknowledge, as the ramifications are deeply disruptive. The truth is unwelcome.

Yep. And if anyone disagrees with what you said, they need to go back and listen to this garbage by Rasband from last November.

I will not be surprised if Rasband, Nelson, and many of the twelve will soon be dead by this vax. Sad, but they will learn on their own errors.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Obeone wrote: November 12th, 2022, 1:27 pm

I will not be surprised if Rasband, Nelson, and many of the twelve will soon be dead by this vax. Sad, but they will learn on their own errors.
Waiiittt.... you actually think the LDS elites took the V they gave everyone else? :lol: :lol:

THEY ARE IN ON IT!!

Where is that clip of Oak's family member admitting the elites got saline? Somewhere here on the forum...

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 12th, 2022, 1:35 pm
Obeone wrote: November 12th, 2022, 1:27 pm

Waiiittt.... you actually think the LDS elites took the V they gave everyone else? :lol: :lol:

THEY ARE IN ON IT!!

Where is that clip of Oak's family member admitting the elites got saline? Somewhere here on the forum...
I don't have the clip, but it was Oak's grandson, Jake, that said none of the 15 got the real shots, just saline.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 12th, 2022, 1:01 pm
Wendy got hammered on her amazon reviews for this book. 2 1/2 stars (54% 1 star): https://www.amazon.com/Not-Even-Once-Cl ... 188&sr=8-1
"The Not Even Once Club" also sounds great in context of vax! Works there too!

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Obeone wrote: November 12th, 2022, 1:58 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 12th, 2022, 1:01 pm
"The Not Even Once Club" also sounds great in context of vax! Works there too!
That's a great use of the slogan too! I had only heard it about the masks but applying it to the shots is even better! Well played👍😁

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:53 pm
Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 6:40 pm
Ebenezer wrote: November 11th, 2022, 1:38 pm Let me get this straight, Obeone

The prophet can never lead us astray, but he’s making mistakes in order to test our loyalty to something or other, and those who don’t pass that test are apostates, even though the prophet is in error. Just saying, “he’s making a mistake” is a failure of the test because obviously he’s making a mistake but that’s because he’s testing to see who says “he’s making a mistake” while he’s knowingly making mistakes so he knows who the apostates are. Those who truly have the spirit leading them recognize that the prophet is making deliberate mistakes, and therefore do not follow his erroneous council because they know he’s making mistakes (the test, right) and so they are following the prophet by not following the prophet because the mistake is really just a test for those who know the mistake is just a test.

Do I have that right?
I don't think the prophet even knows about the test. I think he believes this garbage about covid and vax.
But the test is still valid. The test is from God, not from the prophet per se.
I agree with you on this subject. You will never appease the apostates and anti mormons on this site. They lust after stoning the prophets and persecuting the church with the vilest of them through out history.

I like you did not like the letter or the request. I prayed about it and was told i did not need to get the shot, that the prophet just wanted people to take it serious and to not get vacvine.

When something happens i dont understand, i put it up on the shelf and leave it there for god. I am smart enough to know i dont know all things.

If it was a mistake, well god let it happen so it can be a test and it is a test. Joseph made a mistake with 116 pages. The lord prepared a way to remedy it. It was a good lesson for the prophet.

I think those letters were likely written to appease deep state so missionary work could go forward. Like the nauvoo expositer newspaper joseph was shown a open vision if he did not destroy the press it would lead to the death of many and destruction of nauvoo, by destroying it, it lead to his and hyrums death. He did as tge lord told him he should, although both were horrible outcomes.

Fact of the matter is none of us know, it is all speculation on both sides of the argument. The thing we do know is it has become a great test for all. Just like heber c kimball prophesied.

So i dont need to know why, i was told and know he is a prophet in good standing and that is all that matters to me.

It amazes me how many think they know everything and this proves this or that. They are just like the generation of israelites tge lord had to purge before entering the promised land and so again the lord is purging his church as prophesied over and over again and none of them see it.
“O ye wicked and ye perverse generation; ye hardened and ye stiffnecked people, how long will ye suppose that the Lord will suffer you? Yea, how long will ye suffer yourselves to be led by foolish and blind guides? Yea, how long will ye choose darkness rather than light?” (Hel. 13:29)
Attachments
Nelson shot.jpg
Nelson shot.jpg (40.56 KiB) Viewed 597 times

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

ransomme wrote: November 12th, 2022, 3:58 pm “O ye wicked and ye perverse generation; ye hardened and ye stiffnecked people, how long will ye suppose that the Lord will suffer you? Yea, how long will ye suffer yourselves to be led by foolish and blind guides? Yea, how long will ye choose darkness rather than light?” (Hel. 13:29)
Q15 are neither foolish nor wicked. They are simply mistaken about some lesser things.
In the most important things, i.e. things pertaining to eternal salvation, they are impeccable.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Obeone wrote: November 12th, 2022, 4:20 pm
ransomme wrote: November 12th, 2022, 3:58 pm “O ye wicked and ye perverse generation; ye hardened and ye stiffnecked people, how long will ye suppose that the Lord will suffer you? Yea, how long will ye suffer yourselves to be led by foolish and blind guides? Yea, how long will ye choose darkness rather than light?” (Hel. 13:29)
Q15 are neither foolish nor wicked. They are simply mistaken about some lesser things.
In the most important things, i.e. things pertaining to eternal salvation, they are impeccable.
To be accurate, in this verse, the generation is wicked and perverse, the people are stiffnecked, and the leaders are not simply mistaken they are foolish and blind.

They are not impeccable pertaining to Eternal Salvation. To be kind, they preach many inaccurate doctrines from the pulpit. It saddens my soul.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Mistaken about lesser things?????

Lessor things like:

DEATH
Myocarditis
Stroke
Heart attacks
Blood clots
Amputations
Seizures

I will NEVER consider ruined lives, LIFELONG injuries and premature DEATH...lessor things.

They were DEAD WRONG about EVERY aspect of all things covid....deal with it!!!!!

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

The Red Pill wrote: November 12th, 2022, 5:51 pm

Lessor things like:

DEATH
Myocarditis
Stroke
Heart attacks
Blood clots
Amputations
Seizures

I will NEVER consider ruined lives, LIFELONG injuries and premature DEATH...lessor things.

They were DEAD WRONG about EVERY aspect of all things covid....deal with it!!!!!
Totally 100% correct. Recommending the vaxx is NOT a lesser thing. Members of the church will not be able to have children, one of the most god-like things we can do here on Earth. That’s a major tragedy for every one who suffers this lesser side effect from the vaxx. Many more will suffer premature death, another tragedy related to our earthly probation.

Yes, Christ can make up the difference, but woe to them who cause this kind of tragedy to the children of Christ. Millstones are too good for them.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Obeone wrote: November 12th, 2022, 4:20 pm Q15 are neither foolish nor wicked. They are simply mistaken about some lesser things.

Lessor things like:

DEATH
Myocarditis
Stroke
Heart attacks
Blood clots
Amputations
Seizures

They are unintentionally dead wrong about covid hoax. I agree.

But there are things much worse than physical death.

Consider that.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

ransomme wrote: November 12th, 2022, 3:58 pm
Ebenezer wrote: November 11th, 2022, 1:38 pm Let me get this straight, Obeone

The prophet can never lead us astray, but he’s making mistakes in order to test our loyalty to something or other, and those who don’t pass that test are apostates, even though the prophet is in error. Just saying, “he’s making a mistake” is a failure of the test because obviously he’s making a mistake but that’s because he’s testing to see who says “he’s making a mistake” while he’s knowingly making mistakes so he knows who the apostates are. Those who truly have the spirit leading them recognize that the prophet is making deliberate mistakes, and therefore do not follow his erroneous council because they know he’s making mistakes (the test, right) and so they are following the prophet by not following the prophet because the mistake is really just a test for those who know the mistake is just a test.

Do I have that right?
I don't think the prophet even knows about the test. I think he believes this garbage about covid and vax.
I agree with you on this subject. You will never appease the apostates and anti mormons on this site. They lust after stoning the prophets and persecuting the church with the vilest of them through out history.

I like you did not like the letter or the request. I prayed about it and was told i did not need to get the shot, that the prophet just wanted people to take it serious and to not get vacvine.

When something happens i dont understand, i put it up on the shelf and leave it there for god. I am smart enough to know i dont know all things.

If it was a mistake, well god let it happen so it can be a test and it is a test. Joseph made a mistake with 116 pages. The lord prepared a way to remedy it. It was a good lesson for the prophet.

I think those letters were likely written to appease deep state so missionary work could go forward. Like the nauvoo expositer newspaper joseph was shown a open vision if he did not destroy the press it would lead to the death of many and destruction of nauvoo, by destroying it, it lead to his and hyrums death. He did as tge lord told him he should, although both were horrible outcomes.

Fact of the matter is none of us know, it is all speculation on both sides of the argument. The thing we do know is it has become a great test for all. Just like heber c kimball prophesied.

So i dont need to know why, i was told and know he is a prophet in good standing and that is all that matters to me.

It amazes me how many think they know everything and this proves this or that. They are just like the generation of israelites tge lord had to purge before entering the promised land and so again the lord is purging his church as prophesied over and over again and none of them see it.
“O ye wicked and ye perverse generation; ye hardened and ye stiffnecked people, how long will ye suppose that the Lord will suffer you? Yea, how long will ye suffer yourselves to be led by foolish and blind guides? Yea, how long will ye choose darkness rather than light?” (Hel. 13:29)
Thats the best you got. Going to lose your salvation because some chose to get a shot. Has to be amongst the stupidist of reasons on this planet. ....

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

Lizzy60 wrote: November 12th, 2022, 6:01 pm

Lessor things like:

DEATH
Myocarditis
Stroke
Heart attacks
Blood clots
Amputations
Seizures

Totally 100% correct. Recommending the vaxx is NOT a lesser thing. Members of the church will not be able to have children, one of the most god-like things we can do here on Earth. That’s a major tragedy for every one who suffers this lesser side effect from the vaxx. Many more will suffer premature death, another tragedy related to our earthly probation.

Yes, Christ can make up the difference, but woe to them who cause this kind of tragedy to the children of Christ. Millstones are too good for them.
So you have turned into god. You are all knowing and know the future of every person on this planet.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Chris wrote: November 12th, 2022, 6:22 pm
ransomme wrote: November 12th, 2022, 3:58 pm

Thats the best you got. Going to lose your salvation because some chose to get a shot. Has to be amongst the stupidist of reasons on this planet. ....
Do you think that this is about a shot? That's telling.

And I think perhaps, that you mean exaltation.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

What President Nelson chooses to do in his personal time is his own business. The moment he steps into the public arena and tweets or posts on facebook as prophet that I believe carries a mantle of responsibility, some even say authority. Can those not of his church know the difference when he speaks as a man when those in his church don't even know?

I still have no anecdotal approval of his colonscopy or any other mention of any emergency medical procedure for him or the entire 15. Yet, we don't hear anything about that. For some reason, they keep it private.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:41 pm
Ebenezer wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:02 pm So God is leading the prophet, who cannot lead us astray, and the prophet doesn’t even know that God is using him to look foolish so that we can be tested?

Tested how, exactly?
  • God is leading the prophet in things regarding eternal salvation, in which the prophet cannot lead us astray. That is guaranteed.
  • The prophet looks foolish on his own, not because of God. But it is an honest error.
  • God is using prophet's error to teach us an important lesson, that the Spirit always outranks the prophet, and that those who "follow the prophet" INSTEAD of the Spirit are making a deadly mistake.
And the test is:
1) Will you follow the Spirit above all else?
2) Will you respect God's mantle and keys, even when prophet makes an honest mistake.

(Remember Noah cursing Ham, even though Noah made an honest mistake? That curse stuck to Ham regardless, because God had respect to the authority He gave Noah. Nelson has that authority too. So be careful how you speak. Word to the wise.)

Another quote for you all:
If you will stay with the majority of the Twelve Apostles, and the records of the Church, you will never be led astray.

Joseph Smith, Jr.
Now I know why I never trust anything JS ever said -
nor anything TBM like you say; no more than i do a false prophet.

Nelson is deceived and is lying, because he HAS led the church astray, because he's a false prophet.

"President Nelson, would you ever lead anyone astray"
1 min. 45 sec.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Letfreedumbring wrote: November 12th, 2022, 6:48 pm What President Nelson chooses to do in his personal time is his own business. The moment he steps into the public arena and tweets or posts on facebook as prophet that I believe carries a mantle of responsibility, some even say authority. Can those not of his church know the difference when he speaks as a man when those in his church don't even know?

I still have no anecdotal approval of his colonscopy or any other mention of any emergency medical procedure for him or the entire 15. Yet, we don't hear anything about that. For some reason, they keep it private.
How come his life gets to be private, but 8 year olds are asked if they masturbate? :?:

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Being There wrote: November 12th, 2022, 7:19 pm
Ebenezer wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:02 pm So God is leading the prophet, who cannot lead us astray, and the prophet doesn’t even know that God is using him to look foolish so that we can be tested?

Tested how, exactly?
  • God is leading the prophet in things regarding eternal salvation, in which the prophet cannot lead us astray. That is guaranteed.
  • The prophet looks foolish on his own, not because of God. But it is an honest error.
  • God is using prophet's error to teach us an important lesson, that the Spirit always outranks the prophet, and that those who "follow the prophet" INSTEAD of the Spirit are making a deadly mistake.
And the test is:
2) Will you respect God's mantle and keys, even when prophet makes an honest mistake.

(Remember Noah cursing Ham, even though Noah made an honest mistake? That curse stuck to Ham regardless, because God had respect to the authority He gave Noah. Nelson has that authority too. So be careful how you speak. Word to the wise.)

If you will stay with the majority of the Twelve Apostles, and the records of the Church, you will never be led astray.

Joseph Smith, Jr.

Nelson is deceived and is lying, because he HAS led the church astray, because he's a false prophet.

1 min. 45 sec.
Thanks, it is good to be known as TBM (True Blue Mormon). Very pleased to be called one. Thank you!

If you do not trust Joseph Smith, it is your loss.

Nelson is deceived about vax, but is not lying, therefore it is an honest error on his part.

He has not led the church astray in the most important things: faith in Christ, ordinances of salvation etc. That's what "never lead astray" promise means. (The children seam to understand that. Why can't you? :) )

In lesser things i.e. covid, vax etc, he is deadly wrong, but innocently so.

God intended this as a test, so we learn the lesson that the Spirit ALWAYS outranks the prophet.

How else could God teach it to us?

This is the lesson.
And the Church is true.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

as I read this I thought 'where is the large eye-roll emoticon for this -

ugh - like a church member use to say 'every third Sunday I throw up in the church parking lot'-

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Obeone wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:39 pm
Being There wrote: November 12th, 2022, 7:19 pm

Tested how, exactly?
And the test is:

Joseph Smith, Jr.

1 min. 45 sec.
Thanks, it is good to be known as TBM (True Blue Mormon). Very pleased to be called one. Thank you!

If you do not trust Joseph Smith, it is your loss.

Nelson is deceived about vax, but is not lying, therefore it is an honest error on his part.

He has not led the church astray in the most important things: faith in Christ, ordinances of salvation etc. That's what "never lead astray" promise means. (The children seam to understand that. Why can't you? :) )

In lesser things i.e. covid, vax etc, he is deadly wrong, but innocently so.

God intended this as a test, so we learn the lesson that the Spirit ALWAYS outranks the prophet.

How else could God teach it to us?

This is the lesson.
And the Church is true.
It's not an honest error, especially at this point. One has to be willfully ignorant and ignore the facts or one prays to false idols, ie "...follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders."

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

Some people seem to think the c ovid vaks was a one time innocent mistake. Its not, its business as usual. The church donates 10s of millions of dollars to (questionable) organizations for vakseens. They urged people to get the one in 1976-that was stopped for safety reasons.