President Nelson Is God's Prophet

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Atrasado
captain of 1,000

President Nelson Is God's Prophet

Post by Atrasado »

I must admit that some of the things that have been done by the Church lately have been disheartening to me. When someone is aware of what the beast is and the Whore of All the Earth it is easy to spot their lies and their programs. Many of us that use this site know that Covid-19 is man-made and that the United States Government's response to it is designed to make people sicker and to catastrophically reduce American's freedoms. The day I saw members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve get vaccinated for Covid-19 and recommend it to others was the worst day of my life.

But, while praying today the Lord was quite clear when He whispered to me that President Nelson is His prophet and those in the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve are His personal servants on the earth today and that President Nelson is following God's plan exactly. The Spirit whispered that there are very good reasons (which I don't fully understand) for what has happened and we need to continue to have faith. God has a plan for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and nothing that has happened can possibly derail that plan. Have faith because things will get much darker and then the light will burst through. I also feel that we need to be very slow to judge others for their thoughts and opinions (this is hard for me to do) because the confusion which Satan has spread in so many different ways is the worst it has ever been and those who are aware of the truth will be able to help many people while this all plays out if we have charity for them.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: President Nelson Is God's Prophet

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Let me know what happens when you get the mRNA shot. Keep us posted!

AGoodGlobalCitizen
captain of 100

Post by AGoodGlobalCitizen »

I appreciate your thoughts. I believe in the Restoration movement through Joseph Smith's prophetic calling and translation of an ancient record that provides warnings on a cycle of righteousness and truth fading away due to wickedness, conspiracy and apostasy. So I probably have some common beliefs with you. I don't necessarily agree with all of your beliefs about President Nelson, but I respect your bravery in standing up and voicing how you feel about President Nelson.

We are all in a tough spot here. Lies, evilness and unbelief cover this world. We're trying to navigate it all best as we can.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://history.churchofjesuschrist.org ... y?lang=eng

Nelson never happened as per official history site. The seventh seal likely opened in 2010 and our history quit being kept in 2012. :P

SeekWisdom
captain of 100

Post by SeekWisdom »

Atrasado wrote: February 15th, 2021, 1:59 pm I must admit that some of the things that have been done by the Church lately have been disheartening to me. When someone is aware of what the beast is and the Whore of All the Earth it is easy to spot their lies and their programs. Many of us that use this site know that Covid-19 is man-made and that the United States Government's response to it is designed to make people sicker and to catastrophically reduce American's freedoms. The day I saw members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve get vaccinated for Covid-19 and recommend it to others was the worst day of my life.

But, while praying today the Lord was quite clear when He whispered to me that President Nelson is His prophet and those in the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve are His personal servants on the earth today and that President Nelson is following God's plan exactly. The Spirit whispered that there are very good reasons (which I don't fully understand) for what has happened and we need to continue to have faith. God has a plan for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and nothing that has happened can possibly derail that plan. Have faith because things will get much darker and then the light will burst through. I also feel that we need to be very slow to judge others for their thoughts and opinions (this is hard for me to do) because the confusion which Satan has spread in so many different ways is the worst it has ever been and those who are aware of the truth will be able to help many people while this all plays out if we have charity for them.
I agree, I was totally against getting vaccinated until my wife and I fasted about it. It was unmistakeable that we felt peace and assurance about getting vaccinated, which was something we were definitely and completely closed to before. This surprised and shocked us a bit. It logically didn’t make sense at all. But we plan not to question the Lord’s answer to us until further notice. I sometimes think, we’ll be headed to get it and the Lord will provide a ram in the thicket. But if not, His will be done. For us, it wasn’t dependent on the prophet, but more so pleading to the Lord to give us guidance directly. I’m not saying this means everyone should get it, but this was our own revelation for us.

As for President Nelson, I’ve been pondering over his calling, and can confidently say he’s the Lords anointed prophet today.

I thought it was interesting that although he’s serving in that office today, that he proclaimed the following -

“Regardless of where you live or what your circumstances are, the Lord Jesus Christ is your Savior, and God’s prophet Joseph Smith is your prophet. He was foreordained before the foundation of the earth to be the prophet of this last dispensation, when ‘nothing shall be withheld from the Saints. Revelation continues to flow from the Lord during this ongoing process of restoration.”

Process of Restoration is
Jesus >>Joseph Smith >>Nelson

IE Joseph Smith is involved in the revelation process to President Nelson. We’ll one day know this with certainty. Is President Nelson the Lord’s current prophet? Yes, but he works under the head prophet of this dispensation - Joseph Smith.

AGoodGlobalCitizen
captain of 100

Post by AGoodGlobalCitizen »

^^^That President Nelson has called Joseph "the prophet" has stood out and been interesting to me.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Darkness really does cover the earth, it seems, and gross darkness the minds of the people. “The Spirit” told my single friend, back in October 2020, that she would be married (to the guy that she hasn’t heard from since February 2020) by the end of December 2020 (she wanted that lying spirit to be telling the truth). And I guess it was the Spirit that told the high priest giving one of our Sacrament talks yesterday to quote Lady Gaga about how kindness is the way to heal yourself (wrong, it’s the power of the Atonement) and the Spirit moved the sister who gave our Relief Society lesson to teach out of a self-help book on depression (also denying the power of the Atonement - which the lesson was supposed to be about).

Yes, all these things definitely were by the influence of a spirit...a spirit similar to the ones who inspired the scientific community to buy, with money, hacked up parts of still-alive babies (or the tissues would have been worthless) and experiment with their flesh and blood until they were able to create a product for which they could make a huge profit off of people who would suffer in health because of it and this soul-destroying process was inspired by the god of those spirits who did the influencing on the people in the gross darkness living in the world covered in darkness.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Atrasado wrote: February 15th, 2021, 1:59 pm I must admit that some of the things that have been done by the Church lately have been disheartening to me. When someone is aware of what the beast is and the Whore of All the Earth it is easy to spot their lies and their programs. Many of us that use this site know that Covid-19 is man-made and that the United States Government's response to it is designed to make people sicker and to catastrophically reduce American's freedoms. The day I saw members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve get vaccinated for Covid-19 and recommend it to others was the worst day of my life.

SMH
all I can say is - I really wonder what spirit it is that members like you listen to;
because it's NOT the Lord's.

And if Nelson is not a prophet - (which he's not) then he must be a false prophet.

If you can state that the Lord told you that Nelson was His prophet,
then I should be able to state that the Lord told me he wasn't.

And you're absolutely right when you said:
"Satan has spread in so many different ways is the worst it has ever been and those who are aware of the truth will"
follow the Lord and be guided by HIS SPIRIT, and the truth of His word in the scriptures.
And not follow some false prophet that is leading his followers to hell.

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Post by OPMissionary »

If God hasn't forsaken this earth (I probably would have by now, thankfully I'm not him) then it's all part of the plan. I just have to think that, as satisfying as it would be, if we had some right-wing prophet who vocally rebuked everything that is happening, then the whole church and its body would probably be persecuted into nonexistence very quickly. God gave us a 'woke' prophet and apostles that have avoided any controversy or blame in a time where tensions are burning like never before. We might not like it or understand it, but the Lord knows what is needed in times like these.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

The Holy Spirit brings peace to your soul. But it doesn't always bring peace to the flesh. If the flesh is feeling peace it can be in a trance. Some truths provided by the Holy Spirit can be so painful to the flesh that one makes a contract to believe a lie from the devil so as not to have to experience the pain often times of betrayal that one would have to endure if one was willing to see the actual truth.

They have done psychological experiments on people. Say a square block is on the table. You are in the audience. One by one people get up and bear testimony that is a sphere. No doubt in such a situation it would be very tempting to receive a witness against your better judgment that it also was a sphere though on some level you know absolutely that it is a square block.

And unfortunately there are electronic grids put up that can mimick the Holy Spirit. This is how the antichrist system will control the world with a false holy spirit. The Satanists I can witness do have a holy spirit and do use spiritual power.

Time for oil to be in your lamp.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

"President Nelson is His prophet" belies your errant thinking. I mean no offense toward you personally, but it's so important that we stop saying that line. "So-and-so is God's prophet on the earth today" is nonsense. It doesn't make sense.

God can have as many prophets on the earth at once as he desires, so that line is errant in that it precludes other prophets, not to mention the fact that it's just like Isaiah's warned-about regurgitated vomit of errant teaching.

SOME in the first presidency and Q12 ARE trying to serve Him. That doesn't make them "His personal servants on the earth today."

We've got to stop saying "prophet" as an office, because it's someone who has the spirit of prophecy as a gift of the spirit, not inherently someone who occupies an office.

A prophet is someone with the spirit of prophecy. Period. If they have that spirit, what does it benefit anyone if it isn't manifest?

Isaiah taught us, by God's spirit of prophecy, that OUR "prophets and seers" would not prophecy and could not see. That's us. Today. As in, right this moment.

Here's what the Spirit of God tells me.

1. Russell M. Nelson is a man who loves what he does, believes in God, is trying to serve Him, is ambitious for temple building and missionary work, and has terrible counsels. As a man who believes in the spirit of counsel, he gives way too much respect to them and way too little respect to God. I believe he makes it in the end as a mighty prophet, but I believe that at the present time, he is surrounded by errant counsel and a history of errant decisions made by previous officers. Depending on how long he lives, he is going to have to go through one of the most difficult periods and most difficult experiences in all of church history before he is justified, and that's only going to happen after he is intensely humbled.
2. Several apostles are similar. They are surrounded by error but are decent men striving in their capacity.
3. Several current apostles, I believe 5 in number, are adversaries of God and it is already becoming manifest in the church's recent love-affair with communism and constant capitulating to the adversary.

This doesn't threaten my testimony. It strengthens it. The adversary attacked mercilessly in Joseph Smith's day. The church fell under condemnation and a curse. It is still under that curse. I know that the day will come again when, as in Joseph's day, apostle-betrayers will turn on the church. It's already happening "quietly," and it will come into plain view.

So, don't hitch yourself to offices and men. Beware those who teach that man's laws are on par with God's. God lives and His Eternal laws and Eternal principles are superior.
Last edited by 4Joshua8 on February 15th, 2021, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

SeekWisdom wrote: February 15th, 2021, 2:55 pm I agree, I was totally against getting vaccinated until my wife and I fasted about it. It was unmistakable that we felt peace and assurance about getting vaccinated, which was something we were definitely and completely closed to before.
This is not criticism of your decision, but I wonder if you've considered something. Why is it that two people who fasted and prayed on a specific subject got two different, diametrically opposed answer? How is it that you and another person ask the same exact question but get two opposing answers? I have heard this scenario played out many, many times. A huge example is Julie Rowe. I know of dozens of people who claimed to have fasted and prayed about her "revelations" and swore that they were all from God, yet what she taught eventually got her excommunicated. I've listened to one or two of her podcasts and read her first book (gag!). She was obviously possessed by false spirits. This is the problem when two people get two opposing answers: one or both are listening to false spirits. Which are you listening to?

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

The Gospel Doctrine of Jesus Christ that was restored through Joseph Smith - to us - the Gentiles - is living and true.
But the church in which the Gospel was restored, has become corrupt,
and no longer follows those true Gospel doctrines and principals, and so - is no longer led by the Lord.
And we have failed to follow and live the fulness of the Gospel,
and have fallen away from the original Gospel more and more, and into apostasy,
and now are led and follow a man who is the President of this multi- billion dollar Corporation -
The Corporation of the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,
and members of the church are following him to be part of that (""ONE GREAT GLOBAL FAMILY" Pres. Nelson) - the NWO
and HAVE "unite themselves to that great and abominable church of the devil".
Last edited by SPIRIT on February 15th, 2021, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brandon
captain of 50

Post by Brandon »

SPIRIT wrote: February 15th, 2021, 8:21 pm The Gospel Doctrine of Jesus Christ that was restored through Joseph Smith - to us - the Gentiles - is living and true.
and no longer follows those true Gospel doctrines and principals, and so - is no longer led by the Lord.
and now are led and follow a man who is the President of this multi- million dollar Corporation -
The Corporation of the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,
and members of the church are following him to be part of that (""ONE GREAT GLOBAL FAMILY" Pres. Nelson) - the NWO
... and what credentials do you have? What have you accomplished that gives you any standing to point fingers?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

I was woken up with the spirit and a distinct phrase: “the [covid] vaccine is one of the poisons.” This was before I knew much about it. After researching, I discovered overwhelming evidence from trials of the mRNA covid vaccine causing sickness & eventual death - some sooner, some later - all animals died. And 80% of the rushed human trial participants had serious negative side effects.

Now, already many have died after taking covid vaccines. But media is carefully advertising this poison that harms our RNA (which reads our DNA). I wouldn’t be surprised if some on this forum are either paid or volunteer lds church employees who are doing as UN want - pushing a poisonous vaccine.

As one of my favorite doctors explained, no vaccine could even compare to God’s miraculous design of the body’s immune system. And that’s if this were actually a proven vaccine, but the covid “vaccine” has more risks than covid.

Nelson is the CEO of the lds church, but not a prophet. Although he may have largely inherited wickedness in high places, it seems that he is part of financial corruption & sexual abuse cover-up (he is listed in a court case).

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Brandon wrote: February 15th, 2021, 8:29 pm
SPIRIT wrote: February 15th, 2021, 8:21 pm The Gospel Doctrine of Jesus Christ that was restored through Joseph Smith - to us - the Gentiles - is living and true.
and now are led and follow a man who is the President of this multi- million dollar Corporation -
... and what credentials do you have? What have you accomplished that gives you any standing to point fingers?

The dogs yap, but the caravan rolls on.
credentials ? lol.
"What have you accomplished "
ya, like I guess that supposedly means something. lol.

really getting tired of members that can't think for themselves,
so follow their blind leaders.
"They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Post by OPMissionary »

Rumpelstiltskin wrote: February 15th, 2021, 8:07 pm
SeekWisdom wrote: February 15th, 2021, 2:55 pm I agree, I was totally against getting vaccinated until my wife and I fasted about it. It was unmistakable that we felt peace and assurance about getting vaccinated, which was something we were definitely and completely closed to before.
This is not criticism of your decision, but I wonder if you've considered something. Why is it that two people who fasted and prayed on a specific subject got two different, diametrically opposed answer? How is it that you and another person ask the same exact question but get two opposing answers? I have heard this scenario played out many, many times. A huge example is Julie Rowe. I know of dozens of people who claimed to have fasted and prayed about her "revelations" and swore that they were all from God, yet what she taught eventually got her excommunicated. I've listened to one or two of her podcasts and read her first book (gag!). She was obviously possessed by false spirits. This is the problem when two people get two opposing answers: one or both are listening to false spirits. Which are you listening to?
Concerning personal matters two people can get different answers to the same question and both be correct. For example: "should I marry Jane?" It's also conceivable that one person would be fine taking a vaccine while another wouldn't.

The rub is when one person claims to have revelation for matters that concern others as well. I don't think it's safe to let somebody else have revelation for you unless and until you can verify it is correct with the spirit of discernment.

SeekWisdom
captain of 100

Post by SeekWisdom »

Rumpelstiltskin wrote: February 15th, 2021, 8:07 pm
Thanks for your comment. I have often thought of that myself. This is what I have come to realize for myself at least - If I am worried about how my answer aligns to what other people’s answers are, then it’s likely I am praying initially without true intent and without first giving my whole soul and commitment to Him first and foremost. Joseph said “...if we start wrong, we may go wrong, and it is a hard matter to get right.” My whole concern should be what is His guidance for me. Even if 99.9999% of people on earth received a different answer than me, if that’s what I’m worried about, then I fear man more than God. My concern should be - did I follow the principles of revelation as best as I could?

Principles of revelation:
1. Have I repented and confessed of ALL my sins?
2. Am I keeping the commandments?
3. Am I earnestly and consistently praying with faith and expect God can and will answer my plea?
4. Am I trusting and patient with His timetable?
5. Do I have humility and real intent? I wholeheartedly plan to act on the answer. Thy will, not mine be done even if it seems foolish to others.
6. Have I passed the trial of faith?

If I have sincerely implemented the above and I then receive my own witness - then let hell combine against me, because I now know for myself what’s right for me and my family.

Like good ol’ Tommy Monson repeated often “When God speaks and man obeys, that man will ALWAYS be right”.

If others (who are unauthorized stewards over ME and MY family’s life) receive revelations contradicting mine, that’s not my concern. Neither should I let that loom paramount over what God is speaking to me directly. If i’m not careful, I can slip into a rocky/stony heart status.

Matthew 13
20 The seed sown on rocky ground is like a person who hears the [Spirit’s witness] and accepts it with joy at once,
21 but has no root in himself. So he holds on for a while; but as soon as some trouble or persecution [in a forum, etc] arises on account of the [Spirit’s witness], he immediately falls away.

If anyone feels like they’re teetering on what’s true or not, please follow a prophet of God’s counsel (President Nelson)
“I urge you to stretch beyond your current spiritual ability to receive personal revelation, for the Lord has promised that “if thou shalt [seek], thou shalt receive revelation upon revelation, knowledge upon knowledge, that thou mayest know the mysteries and peaceable things—that which bringeth joy, that which bringeth life eternal.”

“The Prophet Joseph Smith set a pattern for us to follow in resolving our questions.... Through personal revelation, you can receive your own witness... Regardless of what others may say or do, no one can ever take away a witness borne to your heart and mind about what is true.”

God bless!

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

I am awake to how COVID-19 was bioengineered and the possibility of vaccines being used as bioweapons. When I prayed whether to get the vaccine, the voice of President Nelson came to my mind urging LDS members to be "good global citizens." I got the Pfizer vaccine. The second dose caused me to feel flu-ish for 3 days, but I have been perfectly fine since. Id rather get the mRNA vaccine than the cheaper DNA vaccines.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

I cannot follow a church into Babylon.

Isaiah 48:20; Jeremiah 50:8; Jeremiah 51:6; Jeremiah 51:45; Zechariah 2:6–7; 2 Corinthians 6:17; Revelation 18:4

20 Go out from Babylon, flee from Chaldea,

declare this with a shout of joy, proclaim it,

send it out to the end of the earth;

say, “The LORD has redeemed his servant Jacob!”

8 “Flee from the midst of Babylon, and go out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as male goats before the flock.

6 “Flee from the midst of Babylon;

let every one save his life!

Be not cut off in her punishment,

for this is the time of the LORD’s vengeance,

the repayment he is rendering her.

45 “Go out of the midst of her, my people!

Let every one save his life

from the fierce anger of the LORD!

6 Up! Up! Flee from the land of the north, declares the LORD. For I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heavens, declares the LORD. 7 Up! Escape to Zion, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon.

17 Therefore go out from their midst,

and be separate from them, says the Lord,

and touch no unclean thing;

then I will welcome you,

4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,

“Come out of her, my people,

lest you take part in her sins,

lest you share in her plagues;

D&C 133

5 Go ye out from Babylon. Be ye clean that bear the vessels of the Lord.

7 Yea, verily I say unto you again, the time has come when the voice of the Lord is unto you: Go ye out of Babylon; gather ye out from among the nations, from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

14 Go ye out from among the nations, even from Babylon, from the midst of wickedness, which is spiritual Babylon.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

When President Nelson advises us to be “good global citizens” it is nothing less than inviting us to partake in the sins of Babylon.

I agree completely that the Lord was fully aware of who would be the shepherds (general authorities) of the LDS Church today. Hence, Ezekiel 34.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

God's prophet wants us to join with Klaus Schwab and his plan for the Great Reset?

God's prophet wants us to take the "Godsend" experimental mRNA vaccine in order to be a "Good Global Citizen"?

God's prophet wants us to do everything we can to implement all 17 planks of the United Nations' "Sustainable Development Goals" of Agenda 2030?

God's prophet says that wearing a mask is "showing Christlike love"?

No. My spirit is on FIRE with the Holy Ghost burning like a fire to not follow. It was our modern day prophets that Isaiah was speaking about who are sleeping dogs.

10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

mac
captain of 100

Post by mac »

When I was young I had many encounters with the Saviour long before I had heard of the LDS church...
I did not belong to any church and but rarely attended any service of any kind.
Something I swiftly learned as I was niave in the traditions and ways of churchs and their belief systems was the very basics of the Gospel.
I learned that to look up to men would make me fall, for if I looked up to men sooner or later I would see their frialties and imperfections, perchance find fault in them and hence my mind would be apon their faults wether real or imaginery and not apon my own weaknesses and faults, and when I did so I would feel the withdrawal of the spirit from me and when I prayed it became more difficult and the glory of the lord would not fall apon me....
I realised that finding fault and sin in others darkened my mind, for I was breaking the simple teachings of Jesus, whom had told me to love my fellow man, to be mercyfull, to look for the good in others, not the evil...
No I learned it was best to dwell apon my own faults, frailties and sins and confess them to Jesus, ask for forgiveness and for help to overcome them ....
Its a lifetimes journey of such for me for when I stare into the mirror every morning to wash my face, that very face staring back at me is the biggest devil I will encounter with in my life and will struggle with him all my days.......
Its so easy for us all to find no fault in ourselves, and sevenfold more easier to find fault in others, yet we must overcome this vain and pride filled common rut we all have fallen into and come unto Jesus confessing our own sins and follies and leave our dear Lord to deal with our brothers and sisters, extending to them the very same grace and mercies that we ourselves expect from Him.....

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Thinker wrote: February 15th, 2021, 8:35 pm I was woken up with the spirit and a distinct phrase: “the [covid] vaccine is one of the poisons.” This was before I knew much about it. After researching, I discovered overwhelming evidence from trials of the mRNA covid vaccine causing sickness & eventual death - some sooner, some later - all animals died. And 80% of the rushed human trial participants had serious negative side effects.

Now, already many have died after taking covid vaccines. But media is carefully advertising this poison that harms our RNA (which reads our DNA). I wouldn’t be surprised if some on this forum are either paid or volunteer lds church employees who are doing as UN want - pushing a poisonous vaccine.

As one of my favorite doctors explained, no vaccine could even compare to God’s miraculous design of the body’s immune system. And that’s if this were actually a proven vaccine, but the covid “vaccine” has more risks than covid.

Nelson is the CEO of the lds church, but not a prophet. Although he may have largely inherited wickedness in high places, it seems that he is part of financial corruption & sexual abuse cover-up (he is listed in a court case).
I totally agree with what you said:
" I wouldn’t be surprised if some on this forum are either paid or volunteer lds church employees
who are doing as UN want - pushing a poisonous vaccine.
"

I have felt the same,
and would also like to add, that these same members that are either paid or volunteer lds church employees
are here because of the so many - here in this forum that are awake, and know what's really going on,
and just how corrupt the church really is, and are speaking out against a church that has fallen into apostasy,
with it's leaders leading the church into Babylon and want it's members to follow them.
So they are here to try to tell everyone that "all is well in Zion", and to not listen to members like us
who know and see things as they really are - evil and corrupt - in and out of the church.
Last edited by SPIRIT on February 16th, 2021, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

SPIRIT wrote: February 16th, 2021, 8:37 am
Thinker wrote: February 15th, 2021, 8:35 pm I was woken up with the spirit and a distinct phrase: “the [covid] vaccine is one of the poisons.” This was before I knew much about it. After researching, I discovered overwhelming evidence from trials of the mRNA covid vaccine causing sickness & eventual death - some sooner, some later - all animals died. And 80% of the rushed human trial participants had serious negative side effects.

I totally agree with what you said:
" I wouldn’t be surprised if some on this forum are either paid or volunteer lds church employees
who are doing as UN want - pushing a poisonous vaccine.
"

I have felt the same,
and would also like to add, that these same members that are either paid or volunteer lds church employees
are here because of the so many - here in this forum that are awake, and know what's really going on,
and just how corrupt the church really is, are are speaking out against a church that has fallen into apostasy,
with it's leaders leading the church into Babylon and want it's members to follow them.
So they are here to try to tell everyone that "all is well in Zion", and to not listen to members like us
who sees things as they really are - evil and corrupt - in and out of the church.
The thought that some on here are here to promote an agenda at the behest of others came to me very strongly yesterday evening. It had seemed strange to me that we suddenly had a number of posters who are either new or nearly new saying similar things about how, following initial caution, the spirit told them to take the vaccine and that RMN is God's prophet.
As I read these posts, from people I had not encountered on the forum previously, I realised something was a little out of place. Then it hit me.
This morning, as I read those posts again I had the same feeling.