News You Can’t Possibly Use

Discuss political news items / current events.
Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

News You Can’t Possibly Use

Post by Pazooka »

Himalayan glacier burst impacting dam in India and causing death and destruction along its path.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: News You Can’t Possibly Use

Post by Pazooka »

Hacker almost poisons water supply in a Florida town with a caustic chemical used to clean drains.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

George Soros stated that the “main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.”

Furthermore, Paul Warburg said, “We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

So, we can clearly see that America is still under threat of terrorism, both within and without.

https://newswithviews.com/after-the-dam ... lse-flags/

The reason I put this here is because "We The People" probably cannot do much of anything about it now. Especially if we don't try.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Midwives told to say ‘chestfeeding’ instead of ‘breastfeeding’ to be more trans-friendly

“Breastmilk” should be described as “human milk” or “breast/chestmilk” or “milk from the feeding mother or parent”, according to Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust.

Staff should also replace the term “mother” with “mother or birthing parent”. Other changes include replacing “woman” with “woman or person”, and “father” with “parent”, “co-parent” or “second biological parent”.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

The medical officer who reported that people were vomiting blood and dying has gotten in trouble - - didn’t want to cause a public panic??? But they’re fine with creating panic over fake Covid?

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

abijah` wrote: February 10th, 2021, 2:59 pm Midwives told to say ‘chestfeeding’ instead of ‘breastfeeding’ to be more trans-friendly

“Breastmilk” should be described as “human milk” or “breast/chestmilk” or “milk from the feeding mother or parent”, according to Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust.

Staff should also replace the term “mother” with “mother or birthing parent”. Other changes include replacing “woman” with “woman or person”, and “father” with “parent”, “co-parent” or “second biological parent”.
So retarded

And of the devil

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

I keep thinking women will rise up in outrage as the vernacular which is key to their identity is erased by trans pc language. But i might be wrong about that. Maybe women find the old language binding and sterotyped and see opportunity in the new accepted language standards.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I think almost all news is unusable nowadays because it's completely absurd and most always the Nth layer of lies painted upon a pile of manure. It's not even reasonable to subject yourself to it. It's like the ranting of a demoniac.

"Even the report thereof will be a vexation."

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Happy Google Chinese New Year looks a lot like golden calf worship
Attachments
CA8BD79A-723E-46D7-B530-36399D26764C.jpeg
CA8BD79A-723E-46D7-B530-36399D26764C.jpeg (311.47 KiB) Viewed 1686 times
AB771F77-EA91-4C51-B98E-140580EAA2D4.jpeg
AB771F77-EA91-4C51-B98E-140580EAA2D4.jpeg (247.28 KiB) Viewed 1686 times

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Pazooka wrote: February 12th, 2021, 9:14 am Happy Google Chinese New Year looks a lot like golden calf worship
It looks like this year is the year of the bull. That would make sense, then, to have a drawing of a bull.

Edit: my bad. It's the year of the ox. That's a drawing of an ox, not a bull.
2021 is a year of the Ox, starting from February 12th, 2021 (Chinese lunar New Year Day) and lasting until January 31st, 2022. It will be a Metal Ox year.

The recent zodiac years of Ox sign are: 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021, 2033…An Ox year occurs every 12 years.
https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelg ... iac/ox.htm

Chinese culture is actually quite fascinating.

Another edit because I don't want to clutter up this very interesting thread with my nonrelated posts.
The Chinese zodiac, or shengxiao (/shnng-sshyao/ ‘born resembling'), is a repeating cycle of 12 years, with each year being represented by an animal and its reputed attributes.

In order, the 12 Chinese horoscope animals are: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig.
https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelg ... se-zodiac/

The bull isn't on the list. I thought it was because of "Journey to the West."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_J ... associates

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver Pie wrote: February 12th, 2021, 8:13 pm
The Chinese zodiac, or shengxiao (/shnng-sshyao/ ‘born resembling'), is a repeating cycle of 12 years, with each year being represented by an animal and its reputed attributes.

In order, the 12 Chinese horoscope animals are: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig.

I’m a Tiger/Virgo and my wife is a Horse/Aries.

Maybe a male ox is a bull?

Tiger and Horse are ideal mates, and that does indeed appear to be the case, for me and my family. :)

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 12th, 2021, 9:12 pmMaybe a male ox is a bull?
Looks like you're right.
Narrowly defined, an ox (plural: Oxen) is any adult, castrated male of domesticated cattle (Bos taurus or Bos primigenius) that is trained as a draft animal.

However, the term also is used in a broader sense to refer variously to any domesticated form of large bovid (family Bovidae), including buffalo and bison, or any large, usually horned bovine animal (subfamly Bovinae) used for draught, or to the castrated male of any member of the Bos genus.

In this article, the term oxen mainly will be limited to adult, castrated male cattle used as draft animals. Some require that the castrated male needs to have reached the age of four years old to be considered an ox.
https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Ox
The ox has been a loyal companion and servant for human beings for many years. They are used for plowing, transport, hauling cargo, threshing grain by trampling, powering machines for grinding grain, irrigation or other purposes, and drawing carts and wagons.

Oxen were commonly used to skid logs in forests, and sometimes still are, in low-impact select-cut logging. Oxen are most often used in teams of two, paired, for light work such as carting.

In the past, teams might have been larger, with some teams exceeding twenty animals when used for logging. In earlier centuries, oxen were used extensively to move freight and to pull covered wagons for emigrants. When the animals died, they often were used for food.
(note: paragraphs separated into smaller paragraphs)

What is a male ox called?
What do you call a male ox?
. . .

Here we answer one simple question: What is a male ox called?
A male ox is called a:

ox
beef
steer
bullock
https://researchmaniacs.com/Animals/Mal ... alled.html
I guess the Demon King (Bull) in Journey to the west is not an ox because he was never . . . ahem . . . neutered.

There's a lot more information at that first link, for anyone interested.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Silver Pie wrote: February 12th, 2021, 8:13 pm
Pazooka wrote: February 12th, 2021, 9:14 am Happy Google Chinese New Year looks a lot like golden calf worship
It looks like this year is the year of the bull. That would make sense, then, to have a drawing of a bull.

Edit: my bad. It's the year of the ox. That's a drawing of an ox, not a bull.
2021 is a year of the Ox, starting from February 12th, 2021 (Chinese lunar New Year Day) and lasting until January 31st, 2022. It will be a Metal Ox year.

The recent zodiac years of Ox sign are: 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021, 2033…An Ox year occurs every 12 years.
https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelg ... iac/ox.htm

Chinese culture is actually quite fascinating.

Another edit because I don't want to clutter up this very interesting thread with my nonrelated posts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_J ... associates
Yeah, I realize they chose the image based on it being the year of the ox (Brigham Young was an ox, BTW) - but I thought the stylization was interesting because of the lantern that looks like a sun disc centered above its head.

I am slated as a dragon but fit the description of the snake, which is only one or two days difference in dates. Very interesting how the character descriptions seems to fit everyone in my family. I’m also an Aquarius and I tend to fit those descriptions as well. It seems like there has to be some semblance of truth being birth timing for that to happen (??).

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Only to be eaten with chocolate milk...

Proud Puffs, a "Cereal for the Culture"

Get ready for Proud Puffs, a chocolate-flavored, vegan cereal formed in the shape of a Black fist.

“I wanted to design a box that looks like us, that kids can see themselves on. They can see their family on, they can be inspired, they can be uplifted by it. It’s healthy for them, but it’s also owned by us,” he said. “So it gives us the opportunity to take that money that we do raise and invest that money back inside of our community.”

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: February 15th, 2021, 2:06 pm Proud Puffs, a "Cereal for the Culture"
Patriots are proud too. 8-)

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

abijah` wrote: February 15th, 2021, 2:06 pm Only to be eaten with chocolate milk...

Proud Puffs, a "Cereal for the Culture"

Get ready for Proud Puffs, a chocolate-flavored, vegan cereal formed in the shape of a Black fist.

“I wanted to design a box that looks like us, that kids can see themselves on. They can see their family on, they can be inspired, they can be uplifted by it. It’s healthy for them, but it’s also owned by us,” he said. “So it gives us the opportunity to take that money that we do raise and invest that money back inside of our community.”
Holy Cow. That's real!

https://proudpuffcereal.com/

Also an article on HuffPost

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Silver Pie wrote: February 15th, 2021, 7:12 pm Holy Cow. That's real!

https://proudpuffcereal.com/

Also an article on HuffPost
Yeah it looks like a gag, but its for real, apparently they've gotten hundreds of preorders. Capitalism gonna do its thang.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Perhaps I'd consider negotiating a curfew time in exchange for reforms and regulations regarding women's and teenagers' social media privileges.. :lol:

UK Politician Suggests 6PM Curfew For All Men
Men should be banned from being outdoors after 6pm to 'make women a lot safer' after the abduction and suspected murder of Sarah Everard in London, a Green Party peer has suggested.

The issue of women's safety has been again thrust into the spotlight following the disappearance of 33-year-old Ms Everard as she walked home to Brixton from her friend's home in Clapham, south-west London, on March 3.

'I feel this would make women a lot safer, and discrimination of all kinds would be lessened.'

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

abijah` wrote: March 11th, 2021, 3:59 pm Perhaps I'd consider negotiating a curfew time in exchange for reforms and regulations regarding women's and teenagers' social media privileges.. :lol:

Men should be banned from being outdoors after 6pm to 'make women a lot safer' after the abduction and suspected murder of Sarah Everard in London, a Green Party peer has suggested.

The issue of women's safety has been again thrust into the spotlight following the disappearance of 33-year-old Ms Everard as she walked home to Brixton from her friend's home in Clapham, south-west London, on March 3.

'I feel this would make women a lot safer, and discrimination of all kinds would be lessened.'
33 year old disappeared on 3-3?

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Pazooka wrote: March 11th, 2021, 4:14 pm 33 year old disappeared on 3-3?
Yeah I had the same thought as I was reading.

Claymore
captain of 100

Post by Claymore »

abijah` wrote: March 11th, 2021, 3:59 pm Perhaps I'd consider negotiating a curfew time in exchange for reforms and regulations regarding women's and teenagers' social media privileges.. :lol:

Isn't this in itself discriminating against men? So the thought is to discriminate against 50% of the population and put them under curfew and that would reduce discrimination across the board? In this scenario, discrimination is not being reduced but being transferred.

Claymore

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Women, teenagers, and children get accosted, kidnapped, raped, and/or murdered in broad daylight, not just after dark. Does that mean all men should be put in cages from birth 'til death? Asking for a friend.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Un-usable news just out of Ireland -

Saturday, 10 July, White Boy Summer (2021)
:lol: good meme

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: July 11th, 2021, 12:21 am Un-usable news just out of Ireland -

Saturday, 10 July, White Boy Summer (2021)
:lol: good meme
Z Sabbath of Sabbaths. 8-)

Me hopes z deleted video wasn’t similar to: https://www.newsweek.com/nick-fuentes-c ... ut-1608580

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

well isnt that nice of them. she is a direct descendant of Muhammad after all.

Taliban vow to protect portrait of the QUEEN found in British Embassy
As Foreign Office staff fled from the Taliban, many items were left in the abandoned compound in the city - including a picture of the Queen and a "hit list" of Afghan workers who helped western forces.

But having taken control of the deserted diplomatic quarter, the Taliban have promised to protect a portrait of the Queen left behind from looters, reports The Times.

lawl not everyone is superstitious about things like personal portraits, cartoons or human representations as much as you are, muslims :lol: