Calling all Call Letters ... GE11 ̶S̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶

Tell us about yourself...
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Calling all Call Letters ... GE11 ̶S̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Like Hey, I just woke up for the uptenth time and KNEI or OANN is playing, courtesy of Alexa. When Mike’s Expecting Intro Thread hit 57 KiloViews I’d changed up the sub-topic, when I replied.

Anyways, I too have a story, don’t we all. :idea:

Said KiloView posts began with one about the G and J calendars. Coincidentally, my first names begin with G and J, too i.e. my given name means spear, so Javelin seemed an ideal pen name for my little book about a frog with wings, that wishes he could fly. That’s a line, I often use trying to explain myself. My hobbies are many and include ghost editing my posts on LDSFF. :lol:

Ghost Editing is when you edit your post, before another posts in the same thread. Brevity is a blessing that I believe in, and it was recently mentioned herein, so I’m outta here, but not outta this world yet, as per my mantra. RADars are a subset of radios, and radios are a subset of radiators. So for sure include a favorite call sign, should you post, but it’s like totally optional ...

Ha, me post count/rate is now 3502/1.06, so ghost in about 2 cents and if my temp was 106 Fahrenheit, it likely wouldn’t be for long. ...

search.php?keywords=FF8000 Will find all the posts that use orange text, and one for today is tangential to my story. 🍊...

Waking again, I think what words code up exactly as they are, and Facebook comes to mind. Then I check my email and see something about “outer war”. And code it ba5eBa for tor things you do, right off the 🦇 now62 ...

Used FF4A00 for apps, 4 the 1st time, which will also associate a time stamp with this ghost edit. BTW: Glensfree for thanking this post. Appended GE7 to the title to signify approximately 7 ghost edits, to date. I’ll be on the lookout to reciprocate.

Bonus question: which PSR quoted someone that said they’d “be on the lookout” :?:

GE8 == Xcode 12.3 includes Swift 5.3 and SDKs for iOS 14.3. iPadOS 14.3, tvOS 14.3, watchOS 7.2, and macOS Big Sur 11.1, install in progress, which gives no indication of how long it will take. About 6 months ago I wiped my SSD and did dual boot with windows on my Mac Mini with 32 inch monitor.

GE9ii == ii represents an adjective that begins with the letter "i", followed by the word "information". GE codes may be a good way to back up your posts, at least that's my current strategy. All posts from GE8 will now be pasted together in a single note, into the notes app on whatever iDevice i'm using, which will then sync them to the cloud. I'll include this first GE9 note in the GE8 note to create a bit of overlap. Minimum string length for searching LDSFF, so appending ii makes two or three letter combos findable. Xcode installation, is nearing completion, so I'm like out here. Catch you on the flip side. :idea:

GE10 == ̶S̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ Time to up our game guys, and gals too. It works, but don't ask me how, it's alien type technology. :mrgreen:

GE11 == Testing Ghost Edit Capability