GET READY TO PARTY ! ! !

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

GET READY TO PARTY ! ! !

Post by Chip »

All right, all you disappointed, downtrodden and depressed lovers of liberty, lift up your heads and get ready to BLOW YOUR PARTY HORNS!

I present the platinum-pink-haired prophetess, Kat Kerr, who has been shown that 50 billion angels are in Washington D.C. right now to defeat Satan and his army.

Someday soon, Trump is going to be declared the President and people all over the world are going to be shouting in the streets, praising God, and blowing their horns!

God's ways are about to prevail! Doubt it not! This is going to be the biggest event since the third day after Jesus was crucified and visited hell, taking the keys to hell away from the devil. Get ready!

https://youtu.be/mmi31nQfqkM

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: GET READY TO PARTY ! ! !

Post by Luke »

Well if it does happen I'll be shocked, since they just confirmed Biden

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

Chip wrote: January 7th, 2021, 12:37 am All right, all you disappointed, downtrodden and depressed lovers of liberty, lift up your heads and get ready to BLOW YOUR PARTY HORNS!

I present the platinum-pink-haired prophetess, Kat Kerr, who has been shown that 50 billion angels are in Washington D.C. right now to defeat Satan and his army.

Someday soon, Trump is going to be declared the President and people all over the world are going to be shouting in the streets, praising God, and blowing their horns!

God's ways are about to prevail! Doubt it not! This is going to be the biggest event since the third day after Jesus was crucified and visited hell, taking the keys to hell away from the devil. Get ready!

https://youtu.be/mmi31nQfqkM
Yeah. Not gonna happen.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I know the pink-haired lady and what she is saying seems way beyond reason and reality, but so is God. I think something awesome is coming.