What do you suppose is the role of the one referred to as the marred or Davidic Servant, in relation to the function and

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
ransomme
captain of 1,000

Re: What do you suppose is the role of the one referred to as the marred or Davidic Servant, in relation to the function

Post by ransomme »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 4th, 2023, 9:59 am
ransomme wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 7:43 am … how could one think that the sixth and even the seventh seals have been opened?
An absolute truth: the seventh seal opened in 2010.
Propeller
Add the word propeller to your search queries and you’ll find plenty validation.
Do you also know when the other seals were opened?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: What do you suppose is the role of the one referred to as the marred or Davidic Servant, in relation to the function

Post by BeNotDeceived »

ransomme wrote: June 4th, 2023, 9:06 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: June 4th, 2023, 9:59 am
ransomme wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 7:43 am … how could one think that the sixth and even the seventh seals have been opened?
An absolute truth: the seventh seal opened in 2010.
Propeller
Add the word propeller to your search queries and you’ll find plenty validation.
Do you also know when the other seals were opened?
viewtopic.php?p=1096104&hilit=Propeller+2010#p1096104 shares how 2010 was arrived at twice using the bible alone. 2010 was the conclusion of my March 8 memorial photograph. Maybe this fulfills the the Second Witness principle, what do you think?

viewtopic.php?p=1252529&hilit=seventh+f ... d#p1252334 shares one post about which seals open on this and the New Earth. Only the seventh seal has opened to the best of my knowledge, but lately I don't think very much about stuff, because like Noah, every waking moment is spent building as per the sign of the Purple Circle.