Introduction of Bard

Tell us about yourself...
Bard
Hi, I'm new.

Introduction of Bard

Post by Bard »

Hello everyone,
I am a convert to the Church of the Latter Day Saints from Michigan. My handle is Bard because I fancy myself a storyteller, a poet, philosopher and musician.

I joined this forum because I would like to talk to like-minded freedom loving members of the Church on topics that I find interesting, books and to strengthen my faith in these hard times as I’ve not been able to attend church in person.

Feel free to ask me anything!

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Re: Introduction of Bard

Post by Jonesy »

Bard wrote: January 1st, 2021, 10:13 pm Feel free to ask me anything!
Welcome!

I swallowed a whole ice cube the other day and still have not passed it. Should I be concerned?

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Jonesy wrote: January 1st, 2021, 10:36 pm
Welcome!

I swallowed a whole ice cube the other day and still have not passed it. Should I be concerned?
😂😂😂

Bard
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Bard »

Welcome!

Only if it came from a restaurant, they never clean those ice cube machines.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Welcome: James Bard was one of my favorite dwellers of the OTEC realm. :P

Currently you have achieved ultimate post rate unity.

Few people ever do that, please advise when you made your fist post, to include timezone?

Teancum
captain of 100

Post by Teancum »

I'd say welcome friend, but not here, not like this (in a prison cell - think of the original TRON movie - we are all in a prison cell). https://movie-sounds.org/sci-fi-movie-s ... -like-this

Also, I certainly hope that you are benefited by joining this forum, but sadly this is not a very good example of a place to strengthen your testimony, or have your spirit uplifted. Rather, it seems to be the re-flagged command center of devils, apostates, agents of the state, and rebels looking for a fight. Now don't get me wrong, there are a few who are not in the above list, but from a cursory look at the site, you couldn't tell.

Just the same, May the Lord Jesus Christ keep you, and sustain you in this great and dreadful time. I hope you find something lovely, and of good report to aid you in your journey.

Bard
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Bard »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 1st, 2021, 10:46 pm Welcome: James Bard was one of my favorite dwellers of the OTEC realm. :P

Few people ever do that, please advise when you made your fist post, to include timezone?
'Ultimate post rate unity' sounds pretty cool, that a good thing?

12:13 am EST.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Bard wrote: January 1st, 2021, 10:13 pm Hello everyone,
I am a convert to the Church of the Latter Day Saints from Michigan. My handle is Bard because I fancy myself a storyteller, a poet, philosopher and musician.

I joined this forum because I would like to talk to like-minded freedom loving members of the Church on topics that I find interesting, books and to strengthen my faith in these hard times as I’ve not been able to attend church in person.

Do you read Syfy/ Fantasy books ?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bard wrote: January 1st, 2021, 11:02 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 1st, 2021, 10:46 pm Welcome: James Bard was one of my favorite dwellers of the OTEC realm. :P

'Ultimate post rate unity' sounds pretty cool, that a good thing?

12:13 am EST.
Yea the Creator hung there for awhile by pure chance. I thought it his little secret, but his and mine have krept up due to recent activities.

3.00 posts per day from your stats; 1 means Unity so 1.00 posts per day may be described as ultimate post rate unity. 1.01 is factual education, 1.02 is putting in your 2 cents, and my current 1.03 is delirium that may be caused by a high grade fever. :lol:

If first posts posted immediately, everyone would achieve it, but alas there's a delay. Kinda like showing up in the Garden of Eden, before anyone messed up and controls were put in place.

Bard
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Bard »

nightlight wrote: January 1st, 2021, 11:19 pm Do you read Syfy/ Fantasy books ?
Yes I do! In fact, I even write short stories and Role Playing Game adventures since story telling is one my favorite hobbies I've had since middle school. I find a lot of joy in reading about worlds and creating them, then of course playing in them. I've been on Chaosium Inc. kick as of late.

I spend a lot of my reading time on non-fiction these days though, especially about future tech trends since it relates to my career; 'Life After Google' was a very interesting read.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Welcome

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Welcome brother

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bard wrote: January 1st, 2021, 10:44 pm
Welcome!

Only if it came from a restaurant, they never clean those ice cube machines.
Once upon a time I was offered a free fridge if I bought a house. Turns out the grand kids had filled the ice machine with orange juice. What a mess that was. Wowza, you were the first I’ve seen to attain exact ultimate post rate trinity. 8-)

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Bard wrote: January 1st, 2021, 10:13 pm Hello everyone,

You are most welcome.

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

I wouldn't recommend this forum to my friends, and definitely not to new members of the church. Be careful on here, people appear very confident in what they believe but it doesn't make what they say true. There are lots of false teachings on here that may be difficult to discern.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Bard

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Primary Outcast wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 1:39 pm I wouldn't recommend this forum to my friends, and definitely not to new members of the church. Be careful on here, people appear very confident in what they believe but it doesn't make what they say true. There are lots of false teachings on here that may be difficult to discern.
FE5E8

0FE5E8

FE5E80

There’s a root and 2 hexcode color set to express my crossing the 1.04 posts per day threshold. Which one is the better choice?
why8
why5 is because V is a Roman numeral. Similary R is the 18th letter. :idea:

Glensfree
captain of 10

Post by Glensfree »

Hi Bard. Welcome! You are one of the few who'd been blessed with deep thoughts and a big heart. I haven't thought of anything to ask as of yet, but I'd surely remember you when I do. Thanks!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Glensfree wrote: January 7th, 2021, 11:30 pm Hi Bard. Welcome! You are one of the few who'd been blessed with deep thoughts and a big heart. I haven't thought of anything to ask as of yet, but I'd surely remember you when I do. Thanks!
GE8ii
Total posts:3 | Search user’s posts
(0.00% of all posts / 1.00 posts per day)

In ancient Hawaiian tradition, I hereby pass you the torch associated with ultimate post rate unity. :P

Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:34 pm
Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:47 pm
Total posts: 4 | Search user’s posts
(0.00% of all posts / 0.57 posts per day)

Mr. Bard on the other hand shows forth, yet another amazing #57 anomaly, worthy of color code 572957. 8-)