Defending Against Psychological Warfare? How?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Defending Against Psychological Warfare? How?

Post by Thinker »

Psy ops how to brainwash a nation for new normal https://youtu.be/WUZDCLKA6Fg

Again, it’s incremental & plays off herd mentality.
Be watchful of your own thinking and behavior - take the reins, don’t give it over to another. We can take initiative for our own programming - what we want to think - like what we want to mentally or spiritually eat - healthy nourishment or junk?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Thinker wrote: December 23rd, 2020, 1:42 pm Terrorism surrounding 9-11 was obvious psychological warfare, not just physical violence. It terrorized many Americans into supporting unjust wars.
While true, one may overlook the 3000 people that left the towers in terror and went down to the sidewalk outside, where armed police were having none of that. All 3000 people that were already safe from the plane's fire and impact, were ordered at gunpoint to return to the buildings. Only then, was the order issued to detonate the explosives.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Fred wrote: June 3rd, 2021, 10:48 pm
Thinker wrote: December 23rd, 2020, 1:42 pm Terrorism surrounding 9-11 was obvious psychological warfare, not just physical violence. It terrorized many Americans into supporting unjust wars.
While true, one may overlook the 3000 people that left the towers in terror and went down to the sidewalk outside, where armed police were having none of that. All 3000 people that were already safe from the plane's fire and impact, were ordered at gunpoint to return to the buildings. Only then, was the order issued to detonate the explosives.
That one’s new to me...

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Durzan wrote: June 4th, 2021, 10:25 am
That one’s new to me...
It was all over the news. I can't imagine how you missed it. The cops told the people the building was safe and they didn't want thousands of people on the sidewalk so they were all ordered back in to their death. The NYPD murdered 3000 people that were already safe and then had the gall to blame it on Osama.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Fred wrote: June 4th, 2021, 2:27 pm
That one’s new to me...
It was all over the news. I can't imagine how you missed it. The cops told the people the building was safe and they didn't want thousands of people on the sidewalk so they were all ordered back in to their death. The NYPD murdered 3000 people that were already safe and then had the gall to blame it on Osama.
If you say so... I wouldn’t know. I was six at the time.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Durzan wrote: June 4th, 2021, 2:33 pm

That one’s new to me...
I was 46 and watched it on tv in real time.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

The “powers that be” running this circus have been called various names:

*Cabal
*Oligarchy
*Top Freemasons

Just came across another:
MR. CAGE

M edia
R eligion

C orporations
A cedemia
G overnment
E ntertainment

Some cages for beasts are so large & unknown that many don’t realize they’re in one.

Some may have watched or heard of a 5 hour video by Altiyan Childs explaining how Freemasonry has infiltrated so many aspects of America. Someone mentioned Tim Truth as one who has exposed similarly. I’m watching his video (https://www.bitchute.com/video/wCcOHrgxlkRG/) which is where I got the MR CAGE acronym.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

About 1/5 of Americans are on mind-altering drugs. Utah led the nation in mental illness, & anti-depressants. A few years ago John Hopkins involved most religions’ leaders in a “study” to see what affect psychedelics had on openness. These contribute to people not having the light to see what’s actually going on.

A friend recently died of prescription drug overdose, as did 2 others I know of. I know of more members in our ward who are addicted to pain-killers, which they admit, make them act in ways that are not themselves. This last year was especially bad as far as overdose deaths:
  • ”… 81,000 reported drug overdoses in a 12-month period during 2020, becoming the highest ever recorded in a year..”
https://druglist.info/drug-abuse-statistics-for-2020/

On the bright side, I know some who have (with guidance) gotten off such mind-altering drugs - after realizing how it emotionally numbed them. It isn’t easy but they are working hard to overcome depression in better ways. Eg: Studies have shown regular exercise is more effective than anti-depressants in overcoming depression. One side effect of anti-depressants is “suicidal thoughts.” Hello!

I hope & pray for all those who are struggling with depression or other mental illness. It feels hellish - but it will get better! Do what you can (exercise, eat healthy, manage thoughts etc), & trust in God, who will then make weak things strong!

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

That one’s new to me...
I think I've head some vague allusion to this. Any documentation/named witnesses for the allegation?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Thinker wrote: April 23rd, 2021, 10:29 am Just watched this exchange between King (former BLM), & Weinstein (biology prof/“dark web”). Behind Weinstein is a glowing symbol of a horse/shield. It reminds me of PSY OPS symbol. Anyone know why he chose it? It is pointing the opposite way, & his podcast, “Dark Horse” is considered unknown in race gambling. A bit like the psy ops trick of Qanon?
https://youtu.be/HROK6K0uzlY

“The video for Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" premiered today and, whether you believe that the world's pop stars have all sold their souls to the devil or not, there are a lot of Illuminati references here.” . . . . .
Maybe he chose it (either overtly or subconsciously) because of it's possible 'stalking horse' reference.

Def.: 1: a horse or a figure like a horse behind which a hunter stalks game
2 : something used to mask a purpose
3 : a candidate put forward to divide the opposition or to conceal someone's real candidacy

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Here is a video that delves into methods of how to defend against psychological warfare, but mainly against the tyranny it may lead to:

A Killing of the Mind from the Academy of Ideas, here: https://youtu.be/09maaUaRT4M
It is mainly a serial cartoon depiction of how to identify it and what to do about it. Following are a few images:

BTW, the term I've been using for Jung's "Psychic Epidemics" is Toxic Memes, after Dawkins', 1977, treatise/book on the subject. He doesn't limit the word, meme, to strictly images, or cartoons by the current usage, but includes ideas, etc.

Toxic Memes or Psychic Epidemics are rampant in our day, to include the COVID hysteria, the dangerous covid vaccines, and certainly Trump Derangement Syndrome (whatever you think about the guy, tough to deny that he was subjected to almost universal and continuous extreme denigration and attacks). The Dreyfus affair and the concomitant attacks on Emile Zola in France at fin-de-siecle 1800s is a premier example of this type of toxic meme or Psychic Epidemic.
Psychic Epidemics AKA Toxic Memes.png
Psychic Epidemics AKA Toxic Memes.png (452.64 KiB) Viewed 493 times
Attachments
Mass Psychosis.png
Mass Psychosis.png (863.3 KiB) Viewed 493 times
Extricate from totalitarian system.png
Extricate from totalitarian system.png (941.33 KiB) Viewed 493 times

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Psychological Warfare

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Fred wrote: June 4th, 2021, 2:52 pm

That one’s new to me...
I was 46 and watched it on tv in real time.
Me too, having just reenlisted in z UTANG me was enjoying the day off before me BD. Worked out well, otherwise me trips to Francis Peak wouldn’t of been as interesting or fortuitous.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

larsenb wrote: August 9th, 2021, 3:46 pm
Thinker wrote: April 23rd, 2021, 10:29 am Just watched this exchange between King (former BLM), & Weinstein (biology prof/“dark web”). Behind Weinstein is a glowing symbol of a horse/shield. It reminds me of PSY OPS symbol. Anyone know why he chose it? It is pointing the opposite way, & his podcast, “Dark Horse” is considered unknown in race gambling. A bit like the psy ops trick of Qanon?
https://youtu.be/HROK6K0uzlY

[img] http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2014 ... kHorse.jpg
“The video for Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" premiered today and, whether you believe that the world's pop stars have all sold their souls to the devil or not, there are a lot of Illuminati references here.” . . . . .
Maybe he chose it (either overtly or subconsciously) because of it's possible 'stalking horse' reference.

Def.: 1: a horse or a figure like a horse behind which a hunter stalks game
2 : something used to mask a purpose
3 : a candidate put forward to divide the opposition or to conceal someone's real candidacy
Interesting - thanks.
There have been multiple people (like Weinstein) who I sense are playing the 3rd role. Fox News & the like - were reading the scripts in mind control PSY OPS last year, scaring the masses to justify lockdowns etc. (https://youtu.be/Bfu_RIdGT2A). It’s not just “those other guys on the other side of the political (or ideological) isle.” The protocols talk about controlled opposition & how both parties are equally controlled.

Another aspect of psychological warfare is mind-altering drugs. So many people - especially Americans & LDS - are on such drugs. Some more powerful drugs have been used to commit mass genocide:

”Did Hitler’s Drug Problem Change the Course of History?

Third Reich was permeated with drugs: cocaine, heroin, morphine and, most of all, methamphetamines, or crystal meth, used by everyone from factory workers to housewives, and crucial to troops' resilience - even partly explaining German victory in 1940.…

When Hitler took eukodal for the first time, before that dreaded meeting, his mood changed immediately…

Eukodal is similar to heroin, in fact it’s stronger than heroin. It also has an effect that heroin doesn’t have – it makes you euphoric…”

https://www.historyhit.com/did-hitlers- ... f-history/

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

That one’s new to me...

It was all over the news at the time. The ones that called 911 or emergency services were told, stay where you are. We will come and get you. I remember the news had a story of one man who heard that and immediately got out of the building. And thus lived. But he definitely had been told, stay in the building.

Very typical of the "we're from the government and we're here to 'help'" advising people to do exactly the wrong thing.
dc

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Thinker wrote: April 24th, 2021, 8:17 am Maybe the following are part of PSY OPS:

1) UFO/Alien media - cover for time to develop technology that could fool people into thinking we need to unite globally because of alien attack.

2) Satanism & fanatic obsession with Jesus’s 2nd coming.
”...Project Blue Beam" as NASA's brainchild to technologically simulate rapture and Christ's second coming to establish a "New World Order" with Antichrist at its head. How would NASA fake rapture and the second coming of Christ?”

(Different article: )“The Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident: Exposed as a Top Secret Experiment”

Who knows what’s true when things are made to look upside down? When in doubt consider what you know by experience. I feel bad to burst bubbles but personal experience & Christ’s own words in (Luke 17:21) make it clear that scriptures focusing on external saving are deception by people who warped scriptures. Religion has been, is & will be used to try to manipulate minds.
  • “Zbigniew Brzezinski, former National Security Advisor and Trilateral Commision insider, advised his Illuminati superiors that the New World Order can be established only be employing religion as a key weapon of global influence.”
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/64 ... -the-skies

“The bizarre apparition seen above Orange County in California (2016) was virtually identical to a flying city that earlier appeared above (2015 Foshan) China...”

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com ... s.html?m=1

” The Washington Post also reported that a secret program was established in 1994 to pursue holographic technology for psychological operations (PSYOPs) applications, and that projecting "large, three-dimensional objects that appeared to float in the air" was found to be feasible by a military physicist...

...floating cities had been seen in China, first over Foshan in the Guangdong province, and a few days later in the province of Jiangxi. A similar “phantom city” was seen over China in 2011. In May, 2015 villagers in Dulali, in Lanzai South Ward, Darazo, Africa Local Government of Bauchi State, Nigeria also witnessed a city floating over their village on multiple occasions, replete with cars and emanating mechanical noises – a sight they attributed to Allah.
Such sightings have focused attention on theories that governments may possess the technology to project giant holograms which could be used for wide-scale deception which might now be undergoing testing on unsuspecting citizens to gauge their reactions. ”

https://consciousreporter.com/sci-tech/ ... blue-beam/

”… 2012, but because it took place over a small impoverished village in Nigeria, the chief and his villagers did not have the technology to record it. They later told reporters that they weren’t scared but accepted it as a sign from God...

…The lesson here is not to be easily fooled by holographic images in the sky as signs from God—especially wearing the face of Jesus, Allah, or even alien invaders. They are nothing more than tools for manipulation of the masses. Governments are capable of deceit as we all well know. John Lear, a retired airline captain, former Lockheed L-1011 Captain and CIA pilot, as well as the son of the famous inventor of the Lear Jet, believes this technology might also have been used in the World Trade Center attacks of 9/11.

Beware of false flag events from those in authority that tell you what is best for you. Stay conscious, cautious, and be aware. These are challenging times as we all search for answers and Truth.”

https://trinfinity8.com/strange-holograms-in-the-sky/
  • ”And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” - Luke 17:20-21

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

The other day, I spoke with my Dad. Btw, he is in many ways a freedom lover. Most of my life, my dad has been there, believing in & encouraging me - when others weren’t. But this past year+ it’s changed. He’s succumbed to the psychological attack directed at him & others. It has hurt our relationship & is heartbreaking.

For a bit, I felt such anger inside at people who don’t prioritize truth - but rather fall for whatever the herd is doing. The anger was eating me up inside so I prayed that I could see it in a better way.

Psychological Operations (PSY OPS) is an actual department of the military. It is part of warfare. Imagine if someone you loved was a soldier with you & got shot. Would you get pissed at them - or do all you could to help them? It’s similar with psychological warfare except they don’t know when they’ve been shot - and help needs to be very careful to be effective - because they may be brainwashed (or mind controlled) to think your help is harm. Also, it’s a bit like rescuing someone who’s drowning - lifeguards are taught to help them feet first so the victim doesn’t take them down with them.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Again, it’s almost obvious that psychological warfare has been going on for many years. But it wasn’t formally legalized until 2013. Maybe their deceptive, manipulative tactics became too obvious.

Military May Be Engaged in Illegal Psychological Operations and Propaganda Against U.S. Citizens
https://www.aclu.org/blog/free-speech/e ... chological

More about legalizing psychological warfare against US citizens ( in 2013 Obama)…
  • ”All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.” ~ Adolf Hitler
https://commonsenseevaluation.com/2016/ ... us-public/

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

David13 wrote: August 12th, 2021, 8:18 am

That one’s new to me...

It was all over the news at the time. The ones that called 911 or emergency services were told, stay where you are. We will come and get you. I remember the news had a story of one man who heard that and immediately got out of the building. And thus lived. But he definitely had been told, stay in the building.

Very typical of the "we're from the government and we're here to 'help'" advising people to do exactly the wrong thing.
dc
This is also in the 9/11 Commission Report

The easiest way to defend against psychological warfare is to believe facts, not people.

1. Believe facts not people
2. Trust what you can see, be skeptical of what is reported
3. Don't be reliant on others as much as possible. Whoever you rely on will influence you no matter what you think. (rely for food, jobs, etc.)

If you need information for your survival or happiness, but you can't verify it yourself, you're in a bad spot. This is most common with say, needing a job so you can afford your mortgage. If you are in debt and need a job for your mortgage, then you need them to not pass a vaccine passport. If you are looking for that information, then you will believe stuff like QAnon because it gives you a glimmer of hope that you won't have to change your lifestyle or be yourself. That's my 2 cents on the subject.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

harakim wrote: September 16th, 2021, 1:35 pm
David13 wrote: August 12th, 2021, 8:18 am

dc
This is also in the 9/11 Commission Report

The easiest way to defend against psychological warfare is to believe facts, not people.

1. Believe facts not people
2. Trust what you can see, be skeptical of what is reported
3. Don't be reliant on others as much as possible. Whoever you rely on will influence you no matter what you think. (rely for food, jobs, etc.)

If you need information for your survival or happiness, but you can't verify it yourself, you're in a bad spot. This is most common with say, needing a job so you can afford your mortgage. If you are in debt and need a job for your mortgage, then you need them to not pass a vaccine passport. If you are looking for that information, then you will believe stuff like QAnon because it gives you a glimmer of hope that you won't have to change your lifestyle or be yourself. That's my 2 cents on the subject.

I remember one man that was on one of the shows or documentaries about 9/11. He was talking how he was at work at such and such a company on the 80 whatever floor, of which tower, and he called 911. And was told to stay there. He may have said something about a profanity, but that he was several floors down the stairs before he hung up the phone.

Yes, that was why he survived. Because the garbage about "shelter in place" or whatever nonsense they told him only registered as "GET OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN", which he did and thus survived and then was on the documentary, or whatever the video was.
dc

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Fred wrote: October 5th, 2021, 12:51 pm For those that read the words in Toto's post, but did not watch the videos, I am posting the first video here so that people can actually see what it is that RMN is putting people through. Watch this video that Toto referenced and then ask yourself why? Why would anyone be so cruel? Deliberately?
Abt :37 Mother explains her daughter’s adverse reactions to covid “vaccine” were labeled mental illness.

Mes shared:
Weaponizing Psychiatry: Authorities Calling People Mentally Ill, Forcing Them to See Shrinks for Opposing COVID Policy
https://thenewamerican.com/weaponizing- ... id-policy/

I believe it was the SPARS 2025 futuristic document https://jhsphcenterforhealthsecurity.s3 ... enario.pdf that suggested gaslighting - calling questioners of “pandemic” lies, “mentally ill”… or event 201? Either way, gaslighting (anyone questioning is deemed “conspiracy theorists” etc) is rampant from politicians, religious leaders & media & has been since the get-go.
https://youtu.be/Bfu_RIdGT2A

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

This book is relevant.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Some of us (maybe most?) on this forum have felt evil and opposition directed at us and loved ones. There is such urgent need to psychologically & spiritually apply armor to protect ourselves & those for whom we’re responsible.

Interesting how WebMD has a piece on defending against psychological warfare…

”… Whether it's a massive attack or a single horrific act, the effects of psychological warfare aren't limited to the physical damage inflicted. Instead, the goal of these attacks is to instill a sense of fear that is much greater than the actual threat itself...

When confronted with proof of terror, such as pictures of atrocities, Figley says there are a few different ways in which people typically react:
*Suggest that the perpetrators are not like us in any way, that they are inhumane.

*Become fearful in the sense that they feel that they are living in an uncaring and unsafe world because the bar of inhumanity has been lowered even further.

*Believe that it's only a temporary manifestation that can be explained away or deconstructed by specific things that have taken place, such as "if we hadn't done this, then that would not have happened."

"It's uncomfortable believing that the world is less safe, so we have to imagine or construct a scenario that will allow us to feel more safe again and resist change," says Figley.
  • How to Cope
    1) …stay grounded in reality, seek out reliable sources of news and information, and don't rush to make quick judgments based on incomplete or inaccurate information.

2) … reduce your stress level. The easiest way to do that is to talk about the stress and fear you're feeling with someone else.

3) …it's worth asking yourself why you might be under- or overreacting…
Protecting Children From Psychological Warfare
* Parents… be aware of what their children are watching on television and on the Internet and be available to answer their questions.

* Answer children's questions openly and honestly but gear the answers to the child's developmental level.

*Monitor your own reactions. Children will model their parents' reactions whether they like it or not.

*Avoid stereotyping people by their religion or country of origin. This can promote prejudice in young minds.

*Children previously exposed to trauma or violence may be especially vulnerable to news reports and violent images. Watch for signs of trouble sleeping, mood changes, or irritability that might be a sign of a problem that should be evaluated by a mental health professional…”
https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/fea ... rfare-home

I believe defense against psychological warfare involves “emergency prep” psychologically as well as spiritually. God has endowed us with abilities - but we need to develop and strengthen them.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

If you know you’re being attacked, you can protect yourself from injury.

Remember: In 2012, the Smith-Mundt Act was “modified” to allow psychological warfare to be directed at US citizens.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-con ... -bill/5736

Not that they didn’t do it before then - it’s just that they got caught & decided to make it legal. Changing goalposts.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

larsenb wrote: August 9th, 2021, 3:56 pm Here is a video that delves into methods of how to defend against psychological warfare, but mainly against the tyranny it may lead to:

A Killing of the Mind from the Academy of Ideas, here: https://youtu.be/09maaUaRT4M
It is mainly a serial cartoon depiction of how to identify it and what to do about it. Following are a few images:

BTW, the term I've been using for Jung's "Psychic Epidemics" is Toxic Memes, after Dawkins', 1977, treatise/book on the subject. He doesn't limit the word, meme, to strictly images, or cartoons by the current usage, but includes ideas, etc.

Toxic Memes or Psychic Epidemics are rampant in our day, to include the COVID hysteria, the dangerous covid vaccines, and certainly Trump Derangement Syndrome (whatever you think about the guy, tough to deny that he was subjected to almost universal and continuous extreme denigration and attacks). The Dreyfus affair and the concomitant attacks on Emile Zola in France at fin-de-siecle 1800s is a premier example of this type of toxic meme or Psychic Epidemic.

Psychic Epidemics AKA Toxic Memes.png
This is a great video, as is the whole Academy of Ideas series, and should be disseminated far and wide.

(Narrator's annoying, though)

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Just as we wouldn’t walk out the door naked, ideally, we develop spiritual habits so that we’re fortified against adversarial elements we may encounter.

How?

First & foremost, I think needs to be a focus on God’s values, not media’s, not church leaders,’ not other wise heroes. Just God. And even our ideas of God may need to be wrestled with as Jacob symbolized for us.

Then, I think this order makes sense:
1) Discern truth from error - good from best
2) Be grateful
3) Hope/Faith
4) Growth Mindset
5) Surender to God’s will & accept what’s beyond your control. Save your energy for what is within your control.