New book: The Proper Role of Government; The Law; Agency, Freedom, & Liberty

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
creator
(of the Forum)

New book: The Proper Role of Government; The Law; Agency, Freedom, & Liberty

Post by creator »

The Proper Role of Government; The Law; Agency, Freedom, & Liberty; and the Constitution and our responsibility.

This book contains two classic treatises on fundamental rights and the role of government:
  • The Proper Role of Government by Ezra Taft Benson
  • The Law by Frédéric Bastiat
  • Also a look at agency, freedom & Liberty
  • and The Constitution & Our Responsibility
Available on Amazon.com and LDSFreedomBooks.com.

Understanding the proper role of government and our God-given fundamental rights is essential for a free people. Without an adequate and correct understanding of these principles, we cannot make informed and educated decisions.

This would make an ideal homeschooling resource for teenagers, as well as a great educational resource for adults of any age, as these are timeless important principles.

For a 10% discount at ldsfreedombooks.com, use coupon code LIBERTY2020 - At LDSFreedomBooks.com there is an additional 15% discount on quantities of 10+. (25% total discount with the coupon code)

https://www.ldsfreedombooks.com/product ... t-the-law/

https://amzn.to/3n9jxNT

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: New book: The Proper Role of Government; The Law; Agency, Freedom, & Liberty

Post by EmmaLee »

Would make an excellent Christmas gift.

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: New book: The Proper Role of Government; The Law; Agency, Freedom, & Liberty

Post by creator »

Agree.

Also, I added an offer above for those willing to review the book on Amazon.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I'm in if there's a slot left. I gotta wait until next pay day, though. I just bought some books last week, if you saw on my FB page.