Biden plans to eradicate white race in America

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Re: Biden plans to eradicate white race in America

Post by Lexew1899 »

Silas wrote: December 11th, 2020, 10:20 pm Hey I’m doing my part to keep the white race going. How’s about white people just start having some babies? I promise Joe Biden won’t come to your bedroom at night and try to interfere.
You mean like the white baby challenge by Ayla? Yeah, the church will ask you to leave for saying this.

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

Lexew1899 wrote: December 12th, 2020, 8:02 am
Silas wrote: December 11th, 2020, 10:20 pm Hey I’m doing my part to keep the white race going. How’s about white people just start having some babies? I promise Joe Biden won’t come to your bedroom at night and try to interfere.
You mean like the white baby challenge by Ayla? Yeah, the church will ask you to leave for saying this.
The Church did not ask Ayla to leave. And especially for her desire to have many babies. Ayla had many other issues, such as supporting white nationalism, which the Church condemns, as well as racism.

Silas
captain of 1,000

Post by Silas »

Lexew1899 wrote: December 12th, 2020, 8:02 am
Yeah I don’t know who that is. Just go have a lot of sex with your wife. You don’t need an internet challenge.

If whites need an internet challenge to convince us to have sex then maybe we do need to die.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Make no mistake about it, it IS about race: http://www.tomatobubble.com/id993.html

http://www.tomatobubble.com/id462.html

Why?
http://tomatobubble.com:80/wonderfulrace1.html

///

'Do you know,' he (Lindemann) asked, 'what the future historians will regard as the most important event of this age?’

‘Well, what is it?’

'It will not be Hitler and the Second World War; it will not be the release of nuclear energy; it will not be the menace of Communism.'

These negatives seemed very comprehensive. He put on an expression of extreme severity and turned down the corners of his lips: ‘It will be the abdication of the White man.’ Then he nodded his head up and down several times to drive home his proposition."

* The Prof’ -- R.F Harrod, McMillan, 1959. Page 261/2. A Personal Memoir Lord Cherwell

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

samizdat wrote: December 11th, 2020, 8:57 pm Why is that a bad thing?
You need serious help my friend

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

For what it's worth:
  • "I had a remarkable conversation to-day with Hon. J. Floyd King of Louisiana . . . He asked me our belief respecting intermarriage with inferior races, particularly the negro. I told him our views, with which he was delighted. . . . that we believed in procreation and in preserving the purity of the dominant or pure Aryan race." (George Q. Cannon's Journal, 1 February 1881)