50.05 to 49.95 = Fraud

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

50.05 to 49.95 = Fraud

Post by Lexew1899 »

This is perhaps the biggest piece of evidence that the election was rigged. It goes beyond the simplicity of chance to such a degree, I doubt the odds of this happening are 1 in 1,000,000,000,000. It would have to be much higher than that.
Statistical anomalies. In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: 50.05 to 49.95 = Fraud

Post by David13 »

There is no question that there was fraud across the board.
dc

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I am really thinking that they are going to have to redo the election with paper ballots administered by the military. The truth cannot be salvaged from the aftermath of this disaster.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

It would be hard to believe you would get two batches in a row with an identical percentage. But 53 batches of votes with an identical percentage? That is a computer program running to reach a determined number.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

I don't think this spreadsheet is saying what the authors of that blog post think it's saying. Why are there fractional votes?

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

captainfearnot wrote: December 1st, 2020, 9:48 pm I don't think this spreadsheet is saying what the authors if that blog post think it's saying. Why are there fractional votes?
I didn’t realize this happened in the other states Biden flipped. This looks pretty blatant of accurate.
Last edited by Lexew1899 on December 1st, 2020, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

Lexew1899 wrote: December 1st, 2020, 9:58 pm I didn’t realize this happened in the other states Biden flipped. This looks pretty blatant of accurate.
But do you see what I'm saying? If each line of that spreadsheet describes a "batch" of votes counted at that time, there isn't a single line that shows what it purports to show.

Look at the fourth line. It looks like there was exactly one vote in that batch. Was it a Biden vote or a Trump vote? According to this spreadsheet, there were .49 votes for each candidate in that batch. I don't know what this spreadsheet is telling us, but it's clearly not what the OP states.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

captainfearnot wrote: December 1st, 2020, 10:05 pm
Lexew1899 wrote: December 1st, 2020, 9:58 pm I didn’t realize this happened in the other states Biden flipped. This looks pretty blatant of accurate.
But do you see what I'm saying? If each line of that spreadsheet describes a "batch" of votes counted at that time, there isn't a single line that shows what it purports to show.

Look at the fourth line. It looks like there was exactly one vote in that batch. Was it a Biden vote or a Trump vote? According to this spreadsheet, there were .49 votes for each candidate in that batch. I don't know what this spreadsheet is telling us, but it's clearly not what the OP states.
I will try to look into it more tomorrow. I did read at one point that the dominion software only gave reports of the percent of votes from each precinct, and people were wondering how the system knew what the total of votes was to award based on that. I am not sure if it hides that number in these reports, or what the deal is.

You might be right, it could be a misunderstanding of the data, or it is blatant rigging.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

I think someone started trying to crunch this spreadsheet and got a little out of their depth.

You're right, this data doesn't give us the number of votes for each candidate in each batch. The spreadsheet in the OP appears to be an attempt to figure that out, but there isn't enough data to go on. All we know is the size of each batch, and the percentage of the vote each candidate has after that batch is counted—to a tenth of a percent. Not nearly enough precision when we're already up to nearly five million votes, and trying to figure out the makeup of batches of less than a hundred votes.

It's like this. We have a pile of 4.96 million votes, and we know that 49.4% are for Biden, and 49.4% of them are for Trump. We throw another 48 votes on the pile, and the percentages don't change. How many of those votes were for each candidate? There's no way to tell. They could have been split evenly, or they could have been all for one or the other. There aren't enough votes in the batch to change the proportional tally by a tenth of a percent.

Not realizing this, someone tried to back into the number of votes for each candidate in every batch by multiplying the vote percentage by the size of each batch, and was amazed to discover that each batch was 50% for each candidate!

I don't know where they came up with 50.05 to 49.95, as the batch sizes don't allow for that much precision. You need at least 2,000 votes before a single-vote margin equals 50.05%. These batches are mostly double digits. For example, the closest your 37-vote batch could get would be 19 to 18, or 51.35% to 48.65.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

Anyone care to follow up on this?

Is "perhaps the biggest piece of evidence that the election was rigged" really this easily debunked?

Are the rest of the oft-cited "statistical anomalies" as specious as this one?

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

How did you debunk it? You said you didn’t understand the data fully.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

The claim is that for 53 batches in a row, the ratio of Biden votes to Trump votes was exactly 50.05 to 49.95. That is clearly not the case.

Show me one batch with that ratio. Let alone 53 in a row.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

The drop and roll seems to be the way this fraud was accomplished. With giant batch drops, and fake mail in ballots to cover the difference needed.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

captainfearnot wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 11:00 am The claim is that for 53 batches in a row, the ratio of Biden votes to Trump votes was exactly 50.05 to 49.95. That is clearly not the case.

Show me one batch with that ratio. Let alone 53 in a row.
That ratio isn't found anywhere in that spreadsheet. It would be interesting where they derived that data from originally to begin with. I do see you argument though, that it was likely a riding percent for total votes up to that point in totality, and not necessarily the ratio difference for each specific batch. But, without being able to verify that is the case based on the data they were using, we can't say for sure.

I would argue that more than likely the election anomalies are most likely due to the ease in mail in voting, with ballots being sent out en masse. Just appearing at the voting booth is 90% of the work, so if you do that 90% for them, all they have to do is dab a blob of ink for Biden and the election is as good as done. We all know there are much less Republicans than Democrats nationally, but Democrats are a lazy voting bloc, so mail in voting caters to them.

The biggest problem with mail in voting is the security of it. It would be easy to ship in hundreds of thousands of fake votes, with only a few people being in on the scam. I don't even know if it is necessary for the voting machines to be in on it. I doubt it. The most important thing is the fake votes.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Drop and roll... focusing solely on the software is a red herring. Finding examples of fake ballots fed into the system is key.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Gov. Kemp finally decides to perform a signature audit in his state, following the ballot stuffing video. What’s interesting is the poll workers claimed their facility was flooded, stopped counting, sent all poll observers home, then began pulling out the suitcases full of ballots.
I called early on for a signature audit. Obviously, the Secretary of State, per the laws of the Constitution, would have to order that. He has not done that. I think it should be done. Especially after what we saw today. There needs to be transparency on that. Hopefully, in the next 24 hours, we'll see a lot more.
Source - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs46. ... 0.amp.html

Which explains the ridiculous differential to Biden’s we received in late hours of the night on Election Day. This operation was more than likely set up directly by someone in the Biden campaign. Drop and Roll.

The only problem this presents is you are relying more the same people who perpetrated this to begin with.

Also you would have to discount the other theory that has been floated. Which is that there have been some claiming that shredding trucks eliminated an equal amount of real for these fake ballots that were generated. Here, the AP tried to debunk it, by confirming it happened.
https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... d16947e61

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I’ve never been able to find an update on the 300,000+ absentee ballots the USPS “lost”. Just articles from Yahoo, AP, etc, saying it wasn’t that bad.
Sounds pretty bad when several states were decided by around 10,000 votes.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Why don't we all just gather in the town square and say all for Trump say Aye... All for Biden say Aye... and let the Ayes have it. Sometimes the olden days had it right.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Juliet wrote: December 4th, 2020, 7:20 am Why don't we all just gather in the town square and say all for Trump say Aye... All for Biden say Aye... and let the Ayes have it. Sometimes the olden days had it right.
I think at this point the only hope of salvaging any workable government, is as Ajax has often suggested, we need to secede from the Union. Anything other than that, leave a federal government dozens of times more powerful, dangerous, oppressive, and tyrannical, than anything the Founding Fathers broke away from in establishing this republic to begin with.

The only question is if a message to secede from the Union could actually game popularity? In Texas, there is a perennial governor candidate, Larry "succession" Killgore, but he rarely garners much of the vote. I suppose he might, if the Democrats are able to essentially control House, Senate, and Executive branch. At that point we would nearly have an authoritarian democratic dictatorship, with only the weakness of the Supreme Court to prevent total annihilation. But, Biden has never promised to not pack and dismantle the courts. A very precarious time to be alive in the United States.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Lexew1899 wrote: December 4th, 2020, 12:56 pm
Juliet wrote: December 4th, 2020, 7:20 am Why don't we all just gather in the town square and say all for Trump say Aye... All for Biden say Aye... and let the Ayes have it. Sometimes the olden days had it right.
I think at this point the only hope of salvaging any workable government, is as Ajax has often suggested, we need to secede from the Union. Anything other than that, leave a federal government dozens of times more powerful, dangerous, oppressive, and tyrannical, than anything the Founding Fathers broke away from in establishing this republic to begin with.

The only question is if a message to secede from the Union could actually game popularity? In Texas, there is a perennial governor candidate, Larry "succession" Killgore, but he rarely garners much of the vote. I suppose he might, if the Democrats are able to essentially control House, Senate, and Executive branch. At that point we would nearly have an authoritarian democratic dictatorship, with only the weakness of the Supreme Court to prevent total annihilation. But, Biden has never promised to not pack and dismantle the courts. A very precarious time to be alive in the United States.
I agree but what about firepower... We should have stormed area 51.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Georgia Gov. Kemp’s daughters boyfriend blown up mysteriously today. People say their heard the explosion from a mile away, door blown clean off. I’m sure it’s all just a big coincidence.

technoway
Hi, I'm new.

Post by technoway »

How do you know that image is actually from the Georgia election, or that it's related to stacks of ballots.

And, if it's legitimate, it might be showing the cumulative statistics, which wouldn't change for a long time if the number of ballots in each box was relatively small.

And, why as the top and bottom of this image cropped?

So, without a lot more information, I don't see this as evidence of fraud.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

The investigating officer into the car explosion was found dead with a gunshot wound to the head allegedly. Sure it’s just another big coincidence. Nobody would ever do anything icky to gain power over the world.
https://creativedestructionmedia.com/ne ... -thermite/
Just an ordinary car explosion. Happens all the time.

Bilcliffe
captain of 50

Post by Bilcliffe »

This is certainly true and a most important point.

Also there is no way Biden received 80 million votes. The acknowledged 75 million votes for Mr Trump was itself a record; for the unpopular Mr Biden to achieve a tally of 80 million votes is clearly a lie; he just didn't have that kind of support. The incredibly consistent ratio of votes in the various swing states is part of the answer to that bizarre outcome, as also the suspicious reversal of the voting trend in so many places after election judges were sent home as if the counting was completed.

Also I watched the hearings of the contested elections in the swing states. There were many witnesses who testified to being denied access as election monitors, and the many who reported being placed in a position too far from the vote counting to see what was taking place, in places where they were actually admitted. There were places where the total vote count exceeded the number of voters in the various precincts. This was an infamous election. Reform, correction and redress is obviously needed right away.

Pray for the USA.

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

Bilcliffe wrote: April 12th, 2021, 7:53 am This is certainly true and a most important point.

Also there is no way Biden received 80 million votes. The acknowledged 75 million votes for Mr Trump was itself a record; for the unpopular Mr Biden to achieve a tally of 80 million votes is clearly a lie; he just didn't have that kind of support. The incredibly consistent ratio of votes in the various swing states is part of the answer to that bizarre outcome, as also the suspicious reversal of the voting trend in so many places after election judges were sent home as if the counting was completed.

Also I watched the hearings of the contested elections in the swing states. There were many witnesses who testified to being denied access as election monitors, and the many who reported being placed in a position too far from the vote counting to see what was taking place, in places where they were actually admitted. There were places where the total vote count exceeded the number of voters in the various precincts. This was an infamous election. Reform, correction and redress is obviously needed right away.

Pray for the USA.
It did not matter that Biden was unpopular (though the current polling shows otherwise; while not stratospheric, he is polling higher than Trump ever did during his entire presidency). All that mattered was that the candidate was not Donald Trump. And unlike Hillary Clinton, there was no fleeing towards third parties like in the previous election where Clinton was negatively affected. This past election, enough people went to third parties to affect Donald Trump; all the margins where the third party candidates won more than the eventual gap of victory were in states where Biden carried narrowly. Four such states existed, and Biden carried them all.

In 2016, 11 states voted in such a way where third party candidates got more votes than the final margin of victory; of them 6 were won by Hillary and 5 by Trump.

Trump could have won this election hands down had he handled the Coronavirus better. He still nearly won.