Of the Three Kinds . . .

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
BruceRGilbert
captain of 1,000

Of the Three Kinds . . .

Post by BruceRGilbert »

Of the three kinds . . .

of people - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened,

of kingdoms - Celestial, Terrestrial, and Telestial

of vehicles - self-starters, jump-starters, and tow-ins.

of thoughts - proactive, active and reactive

All is not well in Zion. Zion is not prospering. She is adrift and unfocused on attaining the unity so desired. The navigational acuity cannot be found by "chest thumping," and "branding." By "like begetting like" and in "recognition" of the sincere, honest and real virtue of care and love for fellow man, will genuine Saints gather together to become a beacon of righteousness for those seeking harbor from the vain and profane things of the world. Zion is to be a beacon and a refuge. Aspiring souls ought find affliction and discomfort in bridging her doors. No one will be esteemed above another in her sanctuary.

When Christ commissioned His Disciples to "feed His sheep," He was aware of a difference between Shepherds, Sheep herders, Sheep and Wolves.

Sheep follow, but don't necessarily think for themselves, such is the need for the Shepherd. They can, also, be driven and are scattered by fear and such is the role of the sheep herder and/or wolf.
Brain Illustrations and Degrees.jpg
Brain Illustrations and Degrees.jpg (141.6 KiB) Viewed 560 times
Integral Degrees and Consciousness.png
Integral Degrees and Consciousness.png (616.13 KiB) Viewed 560 times
Of the three, which are you?

mcusick
captain of 100

Re: Of the Three Kinds . . .

Post by mcusick »

I was told in a dream that I am terrestrial. I assume that hasn't changed in the intervening years.

BruceRGilbert
captain of 1,000

Post by BruceRGilbert »

mcusick wrote: ↑November 22nd, 2020, 3:01 pm I was told in a dream that I am terrestrial. I assume that hasn't changed in the intervening years.
Then, Mcusick, you have set yourself apart from the world and you know who the Shepherd is. You are SANCTIFIED, after having been JUSTIFIED and made innocent by the Spirit. As you have clothed yourself in an attempt of righteousness, God has further, "spiritually" clothed you with an endowment; gift - have you received it? Do you know what "IT" is?
Oil Lamp.png
Oil Lamp.png (116.83 KiB) Viewed 476 times

BruceRGilbert
captain of 1,000

Post by BruceRGilbert »

Being taught about LOVE by the Spirit of the Lord involves two phases. The initial phase is that of "reception." Often what draws people unto Christ is the realization that THEY are loved by He who gave His life in token of their/your worth to Him:
With the perspective that the Savior loves you, you will meet Him at the Cross, in His agony. He will free you. In transition, you will begin to realize who the real victim is and what keeps Him nailed to the cross. You will realize that He is the victim on the road to Jericho. You will begin to realize your responsibility in keeping His commandments as a sign of unrelenting devotion and love so as to not cause Him injury. You will run and raise the Sufferer up. It is at this juncture that you will find yourself in the Garden of Olives, Gethsemane, and you will seek to comfort Him in His anguish and loneliness. You will stand with Him in ministering to victims, He to you and you to Him and others. The "Sacrament" will morph from something "cannibalistic" into an "adoption" in becoming His "flesh and blood." He is the "Poor, Wayfaring Man of Grief." When you make the realization, you are invited to change from victimizing Him to worshipping Him as a son or daughter; ceasing from inflicting damage.

The "HE" loves me poem:
In Weakness Before the Cross.png
In Weakness Before the Cross.png (152.53 KiB) Viewed 458 times
The "I" LOVE HIM poem:
Love of God.png
Love of God.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 458 times

Aprhys
captain of 1,000

Post by Aprhys »

BruceRGilbert wrote: ↑November 22nd, 2020, 4:27 pm Being taught about LOVE by the Spirit of the Lord involves two phases. The initial phase is that of "reception." Often what draws people unto Christ is the realization that THEY are loved by He who gave His life in token of their/your worth to Him:
With the perspective that the Savior loves you, you will meet Him at the Cross, in His agony. He will free you. In transition, you will begin to realize who the real victim is and what keeps Him nailed to the cross. You will realize that He is the victim on the road to Jericho. You will begin to realize your responsibility in keeping His commandments as a sign of unrelenting devotion and love so as to not cause Him injury. You will run and raise the Sufferer up. It is at this juncture that you will find yourself in the Garden of Olives, Gethsemane, and you will seek to comfort Him in His anguish and loneliness. You will stand with Him in ministering to victims, He to you and you to Him and others. The "Sacrament" will morph from something "cannibalistic" into an "adoption" in becoming His "flesh and blood." He is the "Poor, Wayfaring Man of Grief." When you make the realization, you are invited to change from victimizing Him to worshipping Him as a son or daughter; ceasing from inflicting damage.

The "HE" loves me poem:

The "I" LOVE HIM poem:

Love of God.png
That ladies video was so disgustingly gag inducing. This lady has no desire to use her fake experience to help people. It's nothing more than an attempt to sell more of her sappy music and moronic book. She is on par with Julie Rowe. Gag😝

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Aprhys wrote: ↑November 22nd, 2020, 10:34 pm
BruceRGilbert wrote: ↑November 22nd, 2020, 4:27 pm Being taught about LOVE by the Spirit of the Lord involves two phases. The initial phase is that of "reception." Often what draws people unto Christ is the realization that THEY are loved by He who gave His life in token of their/your worth to Him:

The "HE" loves me poem:

The "I" LOVE HIM poem:

Love of God.png
That ladies video was so disgustingly gag inducing. This lady has no desire to use her fake experience to help people. It's nothing more than an attempt to sell more of her sappy music and moronic book. She is on par with Julie Rowe. Gag😝
Dark comment on a good post.

Maybe this will help you feel happy for a few minutes.

Aprhys
captain of 1,000

Post by Aprhys »

nightlight wrote: ↑November 22nd, 2020, 10:59 pm

The "HE" loves me poem:

The "I" LOVE HIM poem:

Love of God.png

No, it was an honest post about a fantasy world that helps no one. I get frustrated with people preying on the gullibility of members whos faith is lacking in some way so they seek enlightenment by listening to, reading and dwelling on the nonsensical ramblings of these lunatic minds.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Aprhys wrote: ↑November 22nd, 2020, 11:14 pm
nightlight wrote: ↑November 22nd, 2020, 10:59 pm

The "HE" loves me poem:

The "I" LOVE HIM poem:

Love of God.png

No, it was an honest post about a fantasy world that helps no one. I get frustrated with people preying on the gullibility of members whos faith is lacking in some way so they seek enlightenment by listening to, reading and dwelling on the nonsensical ramblings of these lunatic minds.
Show a real photo and USGS earthquake data showing results of an invited magnitude.

Would that make any difference?