Positive battlefront news thread

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Trucker
captain of 1,000

Positive battlefront news thread

Post by Trucker »

I thought maybe we could use this thread to post positive news on the election battlefront. Please feel free to add credible news on progress towards a Trump victory.

Detroit city worker blows whistle, claims ballots were ordered backdated. FBI probing.
Last edited by Trucker on November 6th, 2020, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Re: Positive battlefront news thread

Post by Trucker »

Last edited by Trucker on November 6th, 2020, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Milwaukee's sky-high voter turnout raises questions, prompts lawsuit seeking explanation
"City had many wards with 90% turnout on Tuesday; nationwide the rate has averaged 55%. "
Last edited by Trucker on November 6th, 2020, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

New Lawsuit Alleges Pennsylvania Democrats Broke Election Laws

"In a process called “curing” ballots, officials note which ballots are set to be rejected and reach out to the voter to allow him to cast a new provisional ballot. Election officials in Pennsylvania allegedly told Democrat operatives the names and contact information of voters whose ballots were rejected before the end of Election Day, which Republicans say violates state election laws."

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Trump Campaign, RNC Win Pennsylvania Voter ID Case

"In their lawsuit filed in late Wednesday, Trump and the RNC claimed Boockvar broke the Help America Vote Act (HAVA) when she improperly extended the deadline for absentee and mail-in voters to provide any missing proof of identification from Nov. 9 to Nov. 12."

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Trey Trainor to Newsmax TV: Voter Fraud Is Taking Place

"Chair of the Federal Election Commission Trey Trainor believes voter fraud is taking place in states still counting ballots."
“I do believe that there is voter fraud taking place in these places,” he said. “Otherwise they would allow the observers to go in.”

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Georgia’s secretary of state says there will be a recount in his state.

"“With a margin that small, there will be a recount in Georgia,” the secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, said in a Friday morning news conference at the State Capitol."

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Utah's Attorney General Takes Time off to Aid Trump Campaign

"Utah’s newly reelected attorney general says he is taking personal leave time to help support President Donald Trump’s legal challenges to election procedures."
"Republican Attorney General Sean Reyes wrote on Twitter that he’ll be helping support litigation in several states dealing with what he called a “compromised” election process. State and federal officials have not reported any instances of widespread voter fraud."

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Last edited by Trucker on November 6th, 2020, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

BREAKING: 11,791 Ballots Released by 3 Arizona Counties – 66.3% For President Trump!

"Arizona released its latest ballot drop Friday afternoon and it is great news for President Trump."
"It is estimated that President Trump needs approximately 56%-58% of the remaining votes in Arizona to win the state.

President Trump took 66.1% of the latest ballot drop out of Arizona."
Last edited by Trucker on November 6th, 2020, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cimorene
captain of 10

Post by Cimorene »

I can't open any of your links.... Are they being censored?
Trucker wrote: November 6th, 2020, 5:06 pm I thought maybe we could use this thread to post positive news on the election battlefront. Please feel free to add credible news on progress towards a Trump victory.

Detroit city worker blows whistle, claims ballots were ordered backdated. FBI probing.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Wisconsin Speaker Vos directs Assembly committee to review statewide election

“I am directing the committee to use its investigatory powers under Wisconsin SS 13.31 to immediately review how the election was administered. With concerns surfacing about mail-In ballot dumps and voter fraud, Wisconsin citizens deserve to know their vote counted," Vos said in a prepared statement. "There should be no question as to whether the vote was fair and legitimate, and there must be absolute certainty that the impending recount finds any and all irregularities.

“I encourage citizens to volunteer to participate in the recount in their respective communities and take an active role in ensuring fair elections."
Last edited by Trucker on November 6th, 2020, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Nevada Judge Agrees to Expedite GOP Suit Over 3,000 Ballots

"(Bloomberg) -- A federal judge in Nevada agreed to expedite a Republican request for a temporary restraining against the state’s process for counting mail-in ballots, as the Democratic National Committee moved to intervene in the case."
Last edited by Trucker on November 6th, 2020, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Cimorene wrote: November 6th, 2020, 5:28 pm I can't open any of your links.... Are they being censored?
Trucker wrote: November 6th, 2020, 5:06 pm I thought maybe we could use this thread to post positive news on the election battlefront. Please feel free to add credible news on progress towards a Trump victory.

Oh no. I think I messed them all up. I will try to fixe them all.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Trucker wrote: November 6th, 2020, 5:39 pm
Cimorene wrote: November 6th, 2020, 5:28 pm I can't open any of your links.... Are they being censored?

Oh no. I think I messed them all up. I will try to fixe them all.
Ok I think I fixed them all

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

"The FBI is investigating allegations of election fraud in Detroit after a city worker stepped forward and claimed election workers were asked to backdate ballots that had come in after the election deadline had passed, multiple officials said.

A senior law enforcement official in Washington confirmed that an investigation was opened after the whistleblower's concerns were forwarded from the Michigan Republican Party. "The FBI is investigating," the official said."

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Court Orders Pennsylvania To Segregate Some Provisional Ballots But Rejects GOP Push To Throw Them Out

"A state judge in Pennsylvania ruled election officials must segregate certain provisional ballots cast in the state but denied a Republican push to have the ballots completely thrown out, potentially slowing the counting of Pennsylvania’s provisional ballots—but upholding their validity—as they become increasingly crucial to the state’s presidential race."

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Recount in Pennsylvania likely

Will there be a Pennsylvania recount? Here are the rules.

"In Pennsylvania, if the margin of victory is 0.5% of the vote or closer, a mandatory recount will take place. "
"The county boards must recount all ballots using manual, mechanical or electronic devices of a different type than that used for the specific election. This means paper ballots can be counted by hand."

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Republicans send criminal referral to DOJ about alleged voter fraud in Nevada

"Republicans sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department, seeking an investigation into alleged voter fraud in Nevada, a state President Trump needs in order to have a chance of winning a second term."
"Our lawyers just sent a criminal referral to AG Barr regarding at least 3,062 instances of voter fraud. We expect that number to grow substantially. Thousands of individuals have been identified who appear to have violated the law by casting ballots after they moved from NV," the party said in a tweet.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

USPS Whistleblower in Michigan Claims Higher-Ups Were Engaging in Voter Fraud

"A United States Postal Service worker on Wednesday told Project Veritas that a supervisor named Johnathan Clarke in Traverse City, Michigan – one of the big swing states this election cycle – potentially engaged in voter fraud. "

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

USPS Carrier in PA Claims Higher-Ups Instructed Workers to Backdate Ballots

"Watchdog group Project Veritas on Thursday released their third video of alleged voter fraud. A United States Postal Service carrier in Erie, Pennsylvania claims to have overheard a conversation earlier in the day where his postmaster instructed carriers to allegedly backdate newly-received ballots."

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

WATCH: Nevada USPS Worker Allegedly Offers Stacks of Ballots to Undercover Reporter

"Less than 24 hours after Project Veritas released a video of a United States Postal Service worker in Traverse City, Michigan, coming forward to expose their supervisor, Johnathan Clarke, potentially engaging in voter fraud, the watchdog group dropped another video. The video released Thursday afternoon allegedly shows a USPS worker in Las Vegas, Nevada, talking about handing over a "handful" of ballots to the undercover journalist. The blank ballots were collected because they were allegedly sent to the wrong address."

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/13 ... 8684812289

"BREAKING: Initial Supreme Court order to segregate ballots received after Election Day ignored by Pennsylvania counties, Justice Alito issues SECOND order to segregate and separately count these disputed ballots! Incredible corruption!"

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1 ... 7750150144

"New US Supreme Court order:

All Pennsylvania ballots received after 8pm on November 3 must be:

(1) segregated and kept separate from other ballots; and
(2) counted separately from timely ballots.

Those numbers should be revealing..."

(see document in tweet)