Watermarked-QFS blockchain ballots

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
CAMELOT
captain of 10

Watermarked-QFS blockchain ballots

Post by CAMELOT »

Last edited by CAMELOT on November 6th, 2020, 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Watermarked Ballots -Trap Set??

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Did you send money to a Nigerian prince, too?

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

TRUMP STING w CIA Director Steve Pieczenik The Biggest Election Story in History, QFS BLOCKCHAIN

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I’ve received news that a top secret Kremlin report was sent to the desk of Vladimir Putin on the night of the election, signed with a note from Donald Trump, that read, Gotcha!

The letter detailed how the Mormon Trinity, Mitt Romney, Jeff Flake, and Evan McMullin have been on a 5 year top secret level Q project, called Project Gotcha.

With the Mormons deep ties to the Ancestry DNA database, every mail in ballot was coated in a secret cell extracting surfactant, that absorbed enough DNA material to get a positive ID on everyone who physically sent a ballot, to entrap fraudsters. These ballots were also marked with radioactive isotopes, which can easily distinguish real from fake ballots.

The Mormon Trinity has been on a public campaign to smear Trump, while they simultaneously received top secret transmissions from the Holy Of Hollies in Salt Lake, to the Celestial Room 2B at the Washington, DC temple.

Trump had a feeling Russia and the Democrats would try to cheat him during the election way back in 2015, so began this top secret mission then.

The Democrats believed they could trust the Trinity double agents, and placed them in convenient places where they were free to bug, spy, and entrap the pedophilic Democrats. Trump knew Philadelphia, Atlanta, and all the major cities in battleground states would be Russian agent targets for fraud, which he learned of from Agent Q anon, aka, Evan McMullin.

Trust the plan folks.
Last edited by Lexew1899 on November 6th, 2020, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Moon1943 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 11:22 am TRUMP STING w CIA Director Steve Pieczenik The Biggest Election Story in History, QFS BLOCKCHAIN
Steve Pieczenik is the same idiot that said the FBI launched a counter coup last time against Obama. We all know they were instrumental in setting Trump up. He’s full of it. I think my last post of fan fiction is more believable.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Assuming it's true, I don't know if I trust our DHS to do anything since the cheating favored Biden.

If it favored Trump, there would already be arrests.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

yeah I was early in on this conspiracy theory, at this point, until or unless I hear the Trump campaign say anything about it - it's just fantasy. I will say some convincing evidence that it is real has been presented, but it's all just talk until the supposed trap is actually sprung.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Lexew1899 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 11:32 am I’ve received news that a top secret Kremlin report was sent to the desk of Vladimir Putin on the night of the election, signed with a note from Donald Trump, that read, Gotcha!

The letter detailed how the Mormon Trinity, Mitt Romney, Jeff Flake, and Evan McMullin have been on a 5 year top secret level Q project, called Project Gotcha.

With the Mormons deep ties to Ancestry DNA database, every mail in ballot was coated in a secret cell extracting surfactant, that absorbed enough DNA material to get a positive ID on everyone who physically sent a ballot, to entrapped fraudsters. These ballots were also marked with radioactive isotopes, which can easily distinguish real from fake ballots.

The Mormon Trinity has been on a public campaign to smear Trump, while they received top secret transmissions from the Holy Of Hollies in Salt Lake, to the Celestial Room 2B at the Washington, DC temple.

Trump had a feeling Russia and the Democrats would try to cheat him during election way back in 2015, so began this top secret mission then.

The Democrats believed they could trust the Trinity, and placed them in convient planned to bug, spy, and entrap the pedophilic Democrats. Trump knew Philadelphia, Atlanta, and all the major cities in battleground states would be Russian agents targets, which they learned of from Agent Q anon, aka, Evan McMullin.

Trust the plan folks.

:lol:

CAMELOT
captain of 10

Post by CAMELOT »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 11:19 am Did you send money to a Nigerian prince, too?

No! 😂 🤣 Who did that? What does a Nigerian prince have to do with it? That’s a side of this story I haven’t heard yet.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

CAMELOT wrote: November 6th, 2020, 12:52 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 11:19 am Did you send money to a Nigerian prince, too?

No! 😂 🤣 Who did that? What does a Nigerian prince have to do with it? That’s a side of this story I haven’t heard yet.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/18/nigeria ... -year.html

CAMELOT
captain of 10

Re: Watermarked Ballots

Post by CAMELOT »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 12:54 pm
CAMELOT wrote: November 6th, 2020, 12:52 pm

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/18/nigeria ... -year.html
Haha believe it or not I haven’t heard of that popular scam yet. FYI, I didn’t post this because I believed it. I like to see peoples’ opinions of things and see where people stand, etc.

I appreciate the info from everyone. I must say, I’ve never heard of that Dr. Steve guy before.

CAMELOT
captain of 10

Post by CAMELOT »

There’s a lot of people that DO believe this.

CAMELOT
captain of 10

Post by CAMELOT »

Lexew1899 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 11:33 am
Moon1943 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 11:22 am TRUMP STING w CIA Director Steve Pieczenik The Biggest Election Story in History, QFS BLOCKCHAIN
Steve Pieczenik is the same idiot that said the FBI launched a counter coup last time against Obama. We all know they were instrumental in setting Trump up. He’s full of it. I think my last post of fan fiction is more believable.
What was your last post of fan fiction?

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

This isn't how things work. There are no watermarked ballots. Once a ballot has been separated from its security envelope and it has been counted, there is no way to differentiate it from any other ballot, and there is no way to tie it back to who cast that vote.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

CAMELOT wrote: November 6th, 2020, 1:33 pm
Lexew1899 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 11:33 am Steve Pieczenik is the same idiot that said the FBI launched a counter coup last time against Obama. We all know they were instrumental in setting Trump up. He’s full of it. I think my last post of fan fiction is more believable.
From earlier in this thread -
Lexew1899 wrote: I’ve received news that a top secret Kremlin report was sent to the desk of Vladimir Putin on the night of the election, signed with a note from Donald Trump, that read, Gotcha!

With the Mormons deep ties to Ancestry DNA database, every mail in ballot was coated in a secret cell extracting surfactant, that absorbed enough DNA material to get a positive ID on everyone who physically sent a ballot, to entrapped fraudsters. These ballots were also marked with radioactive isotopes, which can easily distinguish real from fake ballots.

The Mormon Trinity has been on a public campaign to smear Trump, while they received top secret transmissions from the Holy Of Hollies in Salt Lake, to the Celestial Room 2B at the Washington, DC temple.

Trump had a feeling Russia and the Democrats would try to cheat him during election way back in 2015, so began this top secret mission then.

The Democrats believed they could trust the Trinity, and placed them in convient planned to bug, spy, and entrap the pedophilic Democrats. Trump knew Philadelphia, Atlanta, and all the major cities in battleground states would be Russian agents targets, which they learned of from Agent Q anon, aka, Evan McMullin.

Trust the plan folks.

CAMELOT
captain of 10

Post by CAMELOT »

EmmaLee wrote: November 6th, 2020, 1:35 pm
Lexew1899 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 11:33 am Steve Pieczenik is the same idiot that said the FBI launched a counter coup last time against Obama. We all know they were instrumental in setting Trump up. He’s full of it. I think my last post of fan fiction is more believable.
Lexew1899 wrote: I’ve received news that a top secret Kremlin report was sent to the desk of Vladimir Putin on the night of the election, signed with a note from Donald Trump, that read, Gotcha!

Trust the plan folks.
Oh right! Sorry, didn’t read that whole story yet.

Thank you

So is this Part of the QAnon stuff or something this Dr Steve came up with on his own?

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 1:40 pm President Trump Will Win The Election Based on the Constitution Per Retired Intel Operative Tony Shaffer
By Joe Hoft
Published November 6, 2020 at 11:59am
630 Comments
Shaffer has a credible record and one of the first to confirm that President Trump was being spied on back in March 2017.
Shaffer created a fire on Twitter yesterday when he questioned whether the President may have marked all the ballots in this year’s election which would indicate if a ballot counted was legitimate or not.
Shaffer tweeted this:
"A hypothetical question for all the Democrat trolls following my feed...
What if DHS anticipated DNC counting fraud.
What if they "tagged" each legitimate ballot.
What would happen if DHS does an audit of all counted ballots and find ballots without the tag - what happens then?"

"But isn't ballot production done locally?"

"It's done in known contracted sights...you do understand law enforcement asks for cooperation all the time from companies, right?"

This caused an uproar on Twitter and liberals freaked out thinking they might have gotten caught in their attempt to steal this year’s election.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... t-comments

http://www.drdaveconrad.com/bio.html

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

CAMELOT wrote: November 6th, 2020, 1:38 pm
EmmaLee wrote: November 6th, 2020, 1:35 pm

Trust the plan folks.
Oh right! Sorry, didn’t read that whole story yet.

Thank you

So is this Part of the QAnon stuff or something this Dr Steve came up with on his own?
I have no idea. I don't follow or pay any heed to QAnon or Dr. Steve.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

From the comment section at the bottom of the article:

"The ballots were printed and inserted into envelopes pre printed with recipients address. The block chain coding matches the ballot to an individual and location.
Democrats were unaware of the hidden coding. Probably had the Chinese print millions of ballots that they used."

"the technology was discussed in late 2018. It's a blockchain tool. We were told at the time, it couldn't be implemented until late 2022. Trump set up a diversion by criticizing mail ins and refusing to add additional funds to USPS to facilitate the distribution of ballots and wanted them only available to those who requested them. Red states went along but dem states took the bait.
Trump won the real vote by so much, that just skimming off a million or two legit ballots wouldn't get the job done. They had to get pallets of ballets at one place and time in needed areas and get them postmarked by 11/3. It necessitated millions of forged, printed ballots to succeed.
Trump gave them the rope to hang themselves. Now massive voter fraud affecting the outcome of election can be proven and the results made correct by throwing out the illegal votes. That's the story. It's plausible, just have to wait and see if it actually happened. I'm praying this is true. hard to believe Trump would have allowed dems to get away with such an obvious ploy to steal votes, as an unsecured mail in ballot."

"Homeland security did it, and I saw letters across the country that verified it from Sec. of States offices, specifically California and a couple others. But if turnout was higher than expected and they had to print on the fly then THOSE ballots will not have the proper markings. If the legal ballots are marked like this, its game over for the cheaters."

dconrad000 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 1:40 pm President Trump Will Win The Election Based on the Constitution Per Retired Intel Operative Tony Shaffer
By Joe Hoft
Published November 6, 2020 at 11:59am
630 Comments
Shaffer has a credible record and one of the first to confirm that President Trump was being spied on back in March 2017.
Shaffer created a fire on Twitter yesterday when he questioned whether the President may have marked all the ballots in this year’s election which would indicate if a ballot counted was legitimate or not.
Shaffer tweeted this:
"A hypothetical question for all the Democrat trolls following my feed...
What if DHS anticipated DNC counting fraud.
What if they "tagged" each legitimate ballot.
What would happen if DHS does an audit of all counted ballots and find ballots without the tag - what happens then?"

"But isn't ballot production done locally?"

"It's done in known contracted sights...you do understand law enforcement asks for cooperation all the time from companies, right?"

This caused an uproar on Twitter and liberals freaked out thinking they might have gotten caught in their attempt to steal this year’s election.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... t-comments

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

PHYSICAL BALLOT
CONTROLS
Ballot watermarks Some voting systems and some states implement watermarks to
be printed on the ballot that are specific to an election or
designate it as being printed by an approved printing authority
providing a visual cue that the ballot is authentic.

Page 10 table 3

https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/file ... nt_508.pdf

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

The ballot rumor is BS.
Every precinct has a unique ballot.
That means there are twenty five thousand different ballots.

It’s BS a government printer did each and everyone.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

JK4Woods wrote: November 6th, 2020, 3:27 pm The ballot rumor is BS.
Every precinct has a unique ballot.
That means there are twenty five thousand different ballots.

It’s BS a government printer did each and everyone.
It's not BS because I just posted from CISA.gof that some states do in fact watermark ballots.

It might be partial BS because who knows if they are actually using those to track down fraud or if any of these states that are doing the fraud have watermarked ballots.

PHYSICAL BALLOT
CONTROLS
Ballot watermarks Some voting systems and some states implement watermarks to
be printed on the ballot that are specific to an election or
designate it as being printed by an approved printing authority
providing a visual cue that the ballot is authentic.

Page 10 table 3

https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/file ... nt_508.pdf

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

This isn't how blockchain works. Or I'm just catastrophically misunderstanding what is being claimed.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Consider some of this may be controlled opposition fishing for what they're up against