Predictions on a Brother Biden Presidency

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Predictions on a Brother Biden Presidency

Post by Lexew1899 »

1. Brother Biden immediately creates executive orders scrapping all Trump immigration policies. A bonanza of migrant caravans arrive at the border, and are bussed in the suburbs around the nation in key battlegrounds to cement the Democrat party for time and all eternity. Texas will be a main target.
2. Big Brother only wants the best for you. You will get a vaccine, wear a mask, and comply with all policies put in place by Chairman Fauci, or face stiff fines, and possible jail time. Workplaces will be encouraged to require the vaccine as part of employment.
3. The Ministry of Health will be formed, to take over our new government healthcare system, which will be voted on by Mittens Romney. Healthcare premiums on your paystub will be replaced by a new healthcare tax, probably around 10%.
4. All public schools will begin a new curriculum, the 1619 Project, to inform students that the White Man is the bane of our existence. Critical Race Theory classes will be taught in all government jobs.
5. Any riffle magazine holding more than 5 rounds will be illegal nationwide. Again, voted on by Mittens Romney, to protect us from the scary White Man. Certain calibers will be phased out. .223, .30-06, etc. But you will be able to have you .22lr, so get ready for rabbit season.
6. Degradation of small business. Boom of big business. Costco, Walmart, Target, and all the companies that cash in on Chinese slave labor will do great in our new, Build Back Better economy. Any company that tries to keep manufacturing in the USA will have trouble with new taxes, regulation, race training, racial & lgbtq+ quotas, etc.
7. Destruction of the family. The fidelity of marriage will have little value, as you can have a contraceptive implant, obtain better government benefits, while sleeping around promiscuously with multiple sex partners, without social shame.
8. End of moral religion. You will still have some churches, but many will hitch their wagons to the new SJW majority of this country. Many will praise BLM, LGBTQ+, and attack the White Man. Calling out sin in church's will be criticized. "Acceptance", will be the new buzz ward, as many church say "Christ would accept anyone."

What do you guys think a Brother Biden Presidency will look like?

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Re: Predictions on a Brother Biden Presidency

Post by Lexew1899 »

I guess Chairman Clinton will be brought in as Secretary of State to begin a buildup of foreign wars again as well. Have to keep the military brass happy, they are key to holding power. And many love to get blood drunk.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Fortunately, I think that the Republican Senate combined with SCOTUS will prevent at least part of this from becoming a reality. Especially if this momentum carries to midterms, we might see Republicans get closer to flipping the house. So far a +5 net gain this year.

I bet 2,3,4,5 on your list won't happen. They'll try, but it'll get challenged and stopped I think.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Looking forward to my 3-month quarantine starting January 21. The only hard part will be trying to figure out what things to buy ahead of time not knowing what allotment I will be given on my Ration Card.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

tribrac wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:48 pm Looking forward to my 3-month quarantine starting January 21. The only hard part will be trying to figure out what things to buy ahead of time not knowing what allotment I will be given on my Ration Card.
Chairman Sanders will probably be put in charge of the Ministry of Food. Nothing to fret about.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I don't think they care whether you have healthcare or anything else for that matter. Those were agendas they used to gain power, it was never about helping people. I don't even think they care if you're black or white. Divisions were just a tool they used to gain power.

I think they want you dead if you aren't one of them. They needed you to maintain their standard of living up until recently. Now with new technology, they don't. In their view, the world has a finite amount of resources and they have no interest in sharing them.

I think the first order of business is to cement total control of the government, and the second is to wipe out as many people as possible.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Well the first thing he is going to do is shut down the country, federal mandate. Close the schools, close all manufacturing, and tell us to be like him. Hide in the basement. The economy collapses. The deep state keeps the wealth and the houses. The people who don't receive the mark of the beast get rounded up and taken to over population climate change control processing plants.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Lexew1899 wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:04 pm 1. Brother Biden immediately creates executive orders scrapping all Trump immigration policies. A bonanza of migrant caravans arrive at the border, and are bussed in the suburbs around the nation in key battlegrounds to cement the Democrat party for time and all eternity. Texas will be a main target.
2. Big Brother only wants the best for you. You will get a vaccine, wear a mask, and comply with all policies put in place by Chairman Fauci, or face stiff fines, and possible jail time. Workplaces will be encouraged to require the vaccine as part of employment.
3. The Ministry of Health will be formed, to take over our new government healthcare system, which will be voted on by Mittens Romney. Healthcare premiums on your paystub will be replaced by a new healthcare tax, probably around 10%.
4. All public schools will begin a new curriculum, the 1619 Project, to inform students that the White Man is the bane of our existence. Critical Race Theory classes will be taught in all government jobs.
5. Any riffle magazine holding more than 5 rounds will be illegal nationwide. Again, voted on by Mittens Romney, to protect us from the scary White Man. Certain calibers will be phased out. .223, .30-06, etc. But you will be able to have you .22lr, so get ready for rabbit season.
6. Degradation of small business. Boom of big business. Costco, Walmart, Target, and all the companies that cash in on Chinese slave labor will do great in our new, Build Back Better economy. Any company that tries to keep manufacturing in the USA will have trouble with new taxes, regulation, race training, racial & lgbtq+ quotas, etc.
7. Destruction of the family. The fidelity of marriage will have little value, as you can have a contraceptive implant, obtain better government benefits, while sleeping around promiscuously with multiple sex partners, without social shame.
8. End of moral religion. You will still have some churches, but many will hitch their wagons to the new SJW majority of this country. Many will praise BLM, LGBTQ+, and attack the White Man. Calling out sin in church's will be criticized. "Acceptance", will be the new buzz ward, as many church say "Christ would accept anyone."

What do you guys think a Brother Biden Presidency will look like?
You forgot to add the Biden proposed federal tax upon gross value of your current home. Like 3% of current value goes straight to the feds.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Gonna start cleaning out a room in the basement tonight. As a middle-aged white guy from a Red state, I suspect the upstairs will be needed to house newly arrived immigrants that I was previously oppressing. Hopefully they will let me stay in my basement while I still pay the mortgage.

Also, gonna sell my truck now, before the gas engine is illegal, although I might take one last drive into the mountains while I can.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

tribrac wrote: November 4th, 2020, 1:18 pm Gonna start cleaning out a room in the basement tonight. As a middle-aged white guy from a Red state, I suspect the upstairs will be needed to house newly arrived immigrants that I was previously oppressing. Hopefully they will let me stay in my basement while I still pay the mortgage.

Also, gonna sell my truck now, before the gas engine is illegal, although I might take one last drive into the mountains while I can.
Loll I bet before lockdowns happened you would have laugh at the idea of the government shutting down the country over a cold virus.

Don't be the guy scoffing until a military boot bust your teeth in

Art Vandelay
Leader of the Outcasts

Post by Art Vandelay »

tribrac wrote: November 4th, 2020, 1:18 pm
The engine won't be illegal, it's the gas price that'll keep you from driving it.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Art Vandelay wrote: November 4th, 2020, 2:31 pm
tribrac wrote: November 4th, 2020, 1:18 pm
The engine won't be illegal, it's the gas price that'll keep you from driving it.
Actually, I believe the “New Green Deal” will impose a carbon tax on anything with an internal combustion engine. V-8’s will especially be hit hard. An annual federal carbon tax, collected by the states when renewing the registration.

Nothing like forking over another $2800 a year for the ecological privilege of owning your own motor vehicle.

Connie561
captain of 1,000

Post by Connie561 »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F6KuKU8j6M

How I feel.
Trying to inject a little humor on a bad day.

Connie561
captain of 1,000

Post by Connie561 »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2jXFKYoAVrk

Some predictions by Dana Coverstone. December 17th. I don't personally believe this, but I thought it fit the topic.

zionssuburb
captain of 100

Post by zionssuburb »

Solary power for everyone, electric cars for everyone, free school, free healthcare, tech companies go to singapore, the US crumbles

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Overheard a group of women speaking--They are making a bunch of Doctors Appointments now and before Jan 20th because they are afraid of what Biden will do to upper-middle-class health care.

Overheard students talking- They believe Biden is going to shut down the schools in January, but that's fine because they will all getting free college tuition.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

No worries ladies and gents:
https://www.targetliberty.com/2020/11/w ... t.html?m=1

“...with the Supreme Court and Senate in the hands of one party and the House of Representatives and White House marginally in the hands of the other. That’s as good an RX against tyranny as it gets.”

“...all the hobgoblins that have terrified Mark Levin and Sean Hannity— Supreme Court packing, elimination of the Senate filibuster rule, sacking the Electoral College, making Washington DC and Puerto Rico (Dem) states, prohibition of fracking and outlawing of fossil fuels, Medicare-for-all, legalization of millions of new immigrant (Dem) voters—are now absolute dead letters.”

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The fat lady hasn't sung yet

Post by Fred »

If the election went as everyone assumed it might, then the corruption would still exist in the deep state that has been the enemy to this country for so long. This way, it goes to the courts, the corruption is exposed, Trump wins, and God's plan rolls forth...

https://utahpatriots.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

ajax wrote: November 5th, 2020, 10:44 pm No worries ladies and gents:

“...with the Supreme Court and Senate in the hands of one party and the House of Representatives and White House marginally in the hands of the other. That’s as good an RX against tyranny as it gets.”

“...all the hobgoblins that have terrified Mark Levin and Sean Hannity— Supreme Court packing, elimination of the Senate filibuster rule, sacking the Electoral College, making Washington DC and Puerto Rico (Dem) states, prohibition of fracking and outlawing of fossil fuels, Medicare-for-all, legalization of millions of new immigrant (Dem) voters—are now absolute dead letters.”

Might could give OTEC a good swift kick in the pants. :P

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Federal agents seize ballots in Arizona. Trump set up a sting. Watermarks on legit ballots. Trump will be vindicated. Drain the swamp.

Fast forward a ways

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Fred wrote: November 6th, 2020, 1:46 am Federal agents seize ballots in Arizona. Trump set up a sting. Watermarks on legit ballots. Trump will be vindicated. Drain the swamp.

Fast forward a ways
How do we know if this is true???

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Well... as we’ve seen with George W’ and more so with Barry, and a whole bunch with Trump, Biden will rule by Executive Order.

The border wall will be stopped. Cuts in funding for Border Patrol will halve the number and strategy of officers on the ground.

There will be umpteen Executive Orders in the first week, and many more will follow.

Biden won’t care that the Senate can block bills, he learned from Barry that he doesn’t have to worry about annual federal budget appropriations.

He’ll let the House and Senate fight among themselves, all the while legislating by EO.

Paris Climate Accord, dropping Tariffs on Chinese goods, fully allow foreigners to buy US companies, farms, ranches, huge swaths of office buildings... Biden will let the Chinese bring back their dollars and buy everything in sight with them, while their left hand is quietly working in conjunction with other influential foreign powers to pull off the “Great Reset”. A form of economic bondage that will be so onerous, you can watch the American Dream swirl around the drain.

Equality will come to mean such a different thing as defined right now. Soon it will be a bastardized form of the United Order.

Of course, once they get the ball moving, they (the Libs), will stack the deck in such a way, that the presidential election in 2024 will be counted and the incumbent declared the winner by 10 pm on Election Day.

They will have “Text-to-Vote” or some other nonsense.

Anyway.... Trump still has 2 months to have the Department of Justice lay out the sins and corruption of the deep state. Yes it will get half the people angry, but the other half will reject the facts, and carry Biden upon their shoulders forward to the inauguration.

Tbmbro
captain of 10

Post by Tbmbro »

Fred wrote: November 6th, 2020, 1:46 amHow do we know if this is true???
It's not. The federal government doesn't print ballots, the individual states do that.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Here is what I predict will happen if Biden wins:

- He will single handedly be responsible for creating the highest unemployment in US history.
This is how he'll do it:

First, he will undo all of what Trump has done. Most importantly, is that we will lose all of the jobs that we just gained back from China, and other foreign countries. This will amount in increasing unemployment rates.

Next, he has already told us that he will implement lockdowns to all non-essential businesses. We already know that this has a huge impact on unemployment. Now, we have even higher unemployment.

Next, he plans to phase out oil, and gas industries. He is also planning to end fracking, there goes another few million jobs.

Next, he plans to raise taxes from 37% to 39.6%, and if you make over $400,000 he plans to tax more than 60%. This will increase unemployment as well.

Finally, he is planning to raise minimum wage to $15/hr nationwide. End result, even more lost jobs.

It blows me away that anyone would vote for him, when it's obvious that not only would these changes cause the highest unemployment rate we have ever seen, but it would also artificially raise inflation, and destabilize our economy.

Obviously, Biden has no understanding of how economics or capitalism works.

Since taxes will be going up, big businesses are going to protect themselves. Here is what I am predicting is likely to happen:

First, they will start heavily investing in automation, and laying off actual workers. It is more cost efficient, especially now that they have to pay more taxes.

Next, they will start to reduce hours their employees work, and demand more productivity out of them too. Also, they will simultaneously reduce the pay each employee receives.

Next, many products/Services will be raised to meet the artificial inflation, making raising minimum wages completely useless.

Now for small businesses, many will go out of business, since they will not be able to meet the new minimum pay requirements.

Furthermore, Biden plans on bringing in 11 million new immigrants. These immigrants will dilute the available jobs available, and drive the pay down across the board. Now the lower class citizens will be fighting to get jobs that all of these new immigrants will be getting instead.

So now that we have lost tens of millions of jobs, and the economy is reeling, spending habits are going to change with it. Most people are only going to be buying necessities, and avoiding any unnecessary expenses. So, now all of your unnecessary job market is going to start going out of business too. Say goodbye to your movie theaters, bowling alleys, zoos, amusement parks, and so forth. There goes a good chunk of the travel industry too. Restaurants will fold too, since you can only charge so much for a meal, before people decide that they would rather cook it themselves.

Since Biden also decided to not fund the oil and gas industries, the price of gas and utilities is going to go up too.

So, now that the economy is tanked, it gets even worse. Those with jobs are getting paid less, taxed more, and are paying more for the necessities of life (thanks to artificial inflation). Everything goes up in price: food, homes, gas, rent, etc.

Thanks to Biden's new plan we are now even being charged taxes on your 401k and the equity of your home. For those that voted Biden in, you have literally made the decision for all of us to lose even more of our buying power. It's like turning a $100 bill into a $10 bill, not a very cool magic trick (unless you happen to be the magician).

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

AOC Warns Biden
https://www.targetliberty.com/2020/11/a ... n.html?m=1
The hardcore left is pressing its advance and wants serious influence in a Biden administration.

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, a leading voice of the party’s left wing, said in a phone interview that the next few weeks would set the tone for how the incoming administration will be received by liberal activists, reports The New York Times.

“I think that’s what people are keeping an eye out for: Is this administration going to be actively hostile and try to put in appointments that are going to just squash progressives and organizing?” AOC said. “I don’t envy the Biden team. It’s a very delicate balance. But I think it’s really important to strike a good one. Because it sends a very, very powerful message on the intention to govern.”

She has singled out Obama's former chief-of-staff as a problem for the radicals.

“Someone like Rahm Emanuel would be a pretty divisive pick,” she told The Times, citing his record as mayor on racial justice and his opposition to teachers’ unions. “And it would signal, I think, a hostile approach to the grass-roots and the progressive wing of the party.”

Biden is going to be pressured from both sides, the centrist leftists and the radical leftists. The centrists understand that Democrats lost House seats because of the prominence of the radical leftist agenda.

The radicals don't care.

The centrists are more crony and this is Biden's natural turf (though the radicals are funded by unions and Soros organizations), so it is going to be interesting how Biden and his handlers move.

The best hope for freedom lovers is that Biden goes with the crony centrists which starts an internal war within the Democratic party. It is not clear to me that the radicals have a strong enough presence in the House to create a significant radical caucus but the grassroots Bernie bros could be a serious problem for Democrats if AOC sends out the word to attack.

Remember the motto of the radical left is: "By any means necessary."