Anonymous(Pure Revelations) Prophesied of Trump Victory

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Anonymous(Pure Revelations) Prophesied of Trump Victory

Post by Zathura »

I keep tabs on everyone I see who make "prophecies" that can actually be verified due to them giving actual times/events/locations etc. I read this guy's claim like 2 years ago I think and have made sure to remember him when the 2020 election comes upl. This is someone who says he was shown in visions that Trump would win this election (Yes, he is referring to 2020 with what I'm citing. He actually talks about both 2016 and 2020). He says that when Trump wins it will look like a conspiracy.

Given what we are seeing right now, Trump shouldn't win. If he does, you can bet people will start saying the GOP cheated.

https://purerevelations.wordpress.com/books/ <---------- From the Witness of the end times book.
“I asked again about what was happening with this election. I was told that Trump would get the nomination and win the presidency. (Edit) This is a set up and I wasn’t sure, but it seemed that Trump made the concession to appease the GOP. The country will be in chaos with the race rioting, and declining economy and markets. We have peace for a space of time after, but then it gets dangerous. This is what I saw. I hope I’m not up in the night. I actually asked Melek about this. I expressed my concern about prophesying and he said it’s okay, I’ll see in time. I don’t have to be telling everyone, so I can relax.

“I asked about Trump again and learned some new things. The election following up to, during, and after will be filled with many racial riots and violent attacks by anti-Trump protesters. Trump will win (Edit) in a way that will be seen as a conspiracy by many. The market will drop in the (Edit) and it will be the most we’ve ever seen; investors will be frantic. The following year will plug along as Americans are driven by fear. A great suffering of our economy and morale will flood the country..”
I personally want Trump to win, so fine by me if this guy is right. On the other hand, if he's wrong, gives me yet another person to add to my list of false prophets. I think somewhere someone asked him what he'd think if he was wrong. Idk what his answer is and I don't really care. He'll be like everyone else who "prophesied" and was wrong.

Just figured some might like to see this.

Art Vandelay
Leader of the Outcasts

Re: Anonymous(Pure Revelations) Prophesied of Trump Victory

Post by Art Vandelay »

Zathura wrote: November 4th, 2020, 10:45 am
Given what we are seeing right now, Trump shouldn't win.
Just the opposite, from what we're seeing Trump should win. AZ will be flipped back to him and the mid-western states in question will be a win for him. Dem's won't be able to cheat their way into a win.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Art Vandelay wrote: November 4th, 2020, 10:50 am
Zathura wrote: November 4th, 2020, 10:45 am
Given what we are seeing right now, Trump shouldn't win.
Just the opposite, from what we're seeing Trump should win. AZ will be flipped back to him and the mid-western states in question will be a win for him. Dem's won't be able to cheat their way into a win.
From what I'm looking at, Trump doesn't win even if he takes Nevada and Arizona. He needs PA or MI and I don't think he's looking likely to get them. I think we're gonna see a long weekslong battle over those 2 or 3 states.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Could be a tie. Then if it is a tie it goes to the house. Trump would win, then because there are more republican states than democrat.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

It looks like they are challenging the sharpie rejections in AZ.

They may win too because technically it's black ink.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

markharr wrote: November 4th, 2020, 10:58 am It looks like they are challenging the sharpie rejections in AZ.

Maricopa county for example explicitly said they are fine, but maybe other places they are being rejected idk.

Still though, I'm looking at the EC map and even if he takes AZ AND NV, he still doesn't win without MI,WI,or PA, none of which look likely. Maybe I'm wrong? I have Biden 273-265 if he takes AZ and NV without MI/WI/PA.

so imo, if he ends up winning it gives credence to this claimed prophecy depending on how it all plays out.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Is my math wrong? I'm pretty sure its not. Biden still gets 273 if Trump has NV/AZ but doesn't get WI/MI/PA. Trump shouldn't win this

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Zathura wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:02 am
markharr wrote: November 4th, 2020, 10:58 am It looks like they are challenging the sharpie rejections in AZ.

Maricopa county for example explicitly said they are fine, but maybe other places they are being rejected idk.

Still though, I'm looking at the EC map and even if he takes AZ AND NV, he still doesn't win without MI,WI,or PA, none of which look likely. Maybe I'm wrong? I have Biden 273-265 if he takes AZ and NV without MI/WI/PA.

so imo, if he ends up winning it gives credence to this claimed prophecy depending on how it all plays out.
It's going to come down to the courts. Trump has already demanded a recount in Wisconsin and will likely challenge the 100% for Biden votes that magically appeared at 4a.m.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

markharr wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:04 am
Zathura wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:02 am

It's going to come down to the courts. Trump has already demanded a recount in Wisconsin and will likely challenge the 100% for Biden votes that magically appeared at 4a.m.
What I read about the Michigan votes is there's a county in Michigan,shiawassee county , and they fat fingered an entry. It was supposed to be 15,000 and they entered 150,000, but it was supposedly corrected pretty quickly. Haven't seen any more mainstream sources touch on the topic yet.

Shimdidly
captain of 100

Post by Shimdidly »

If he really said that 2 years ago, it sounds like he's dialed in. Are the "(Edit)" parts redactions?

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Shimdidly wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:13 am If he really said that 2 years ago, it sounds like he's dialed in. Are the "(Edit)" parts redactions?
the "(edit)" parts are details that he wrote down but then supposedly the Lord did not want him to include. He does it alot.

He's got quite a few visions that he's shared , visions and prophesies. Books full of conversations with angels, the Lord etc. Stuff that I hope is actually happening to people. I hope he does experience the things he claims. I don't know if he actually experienced what he claimed, but getting prophecies right certainly helps push my opinion in that direction.

edit:

Also I don't know the exact date, I could try to find when he published it, but I'm sure it's been at least 2 years.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

https://purerevelations.wordpress.com/2 ... -of-times/

^^^ May 2017 is when he announced the book.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

I feel that I can trust him, based on what I've read by him. I hope he's right

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Zathura wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:04 am Is my math wrong? I'm pretty sure its not. Biden still gets 273 if Trump has NV/AZ but doesn't get WI/MI/PA. Trump shouldn't win this
From what I’m seeing it looks like Trump will get Pennsylvania.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

True wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:26 am
Zathura wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:04 am Is my math wrong? I'm pretty sure its not. Biden still gets 273 if Trump has NV/AZ but doesn't get WI/MI/PA. Trump shouldn't win this
From what I’m seeing it looks like Trump will get Pennsylvania.
I don't think so. It's deceptive. I believe they are expecting like 1.4 million votes to come through from Philly or something and 72% should be for Biden. If Trump is leading by 600k, that lead vanishes.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Luke wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:24 am I feel that I can trust him, based on what I've read by him. I hope he's right
While he teaches things I don't believe and has said some REALLY weird stuff, what really draws me to him is that he's spot on with the doctrine of Christ and there are several things that he has said that I've personally believed for awhile that I've never heard anyone else express. I'm rooting so hard for him to be right.

Tbmbro
captain of 10

Post by Tbmbro »

I mean he did say it would look like a conspiracy. Pennsylvania still has a lot of rural counties to go where Trump has increased his margin over 2016. I wouldn't count it out just yet.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... vania.html

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Tbmbro wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:33 am I mean he did say it would look like a conspiracy. Pennsylvania still has a lot of rural counties to go where Trump has increased his margin over 2016. I wouldn't count it out just yet.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... vania.html
I guess we'll see.
While Trump has a 8 point lead, I'll be shocked if it isn't less than 1 point tomorrow.

dewajack
captain of 100

Post by dewajack »

Things are playing out in a manner where this "anonymous" blogger's prophecy could hold up. Time will tell.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

With my experience with him I dont think hes always inspired like most people. He refused to give me a blessing because God told him not to. And my problem I have is really bad comparative to most. It's almost like allowing a person to get beat up and watching it happen.

I think people also need to understand that just because someone makes one bad prophecy doesnt mean that the rest of their revelations are incorrect. It's possible to be decieved and still have other revelation that's correct.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

XEmilyX wrote: November 5th, 2020, 12:58 pm With my experience with him I dont think hes always inspired like most people. He refused to give me a blessing because God told him not to. And my problem I have is really bad comparative to most. It's almost like allowing a person to get beat up and watching it happen.

I think people also need to understand that just because someone makes one bad prophecy doesnt mean that the rest of their revelations are incorrect. It's possible to be decieved and still have other revelation that's correct.
Your first paragraph, yeah that's unfortunate and I hope you get what you need to feel good and have peace.

Your second paragraph is the key. Many times a false prophet can prophesy and it may come to pass. Simply making prophecies and having them come to pass does not a Prophet make, but CAN be a sign of 'good fruit'

In this current day and age of everyone recording themselves and having a platform to share their 'visions', we can see so many false prophets. I don't believe they intend to deceive either. But the burden of proof is on the listener or receiver, us, to be wise and use discernment with what they share. Plenty of truth and light being shared by many of our bros and sisses

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

^^^ Amen

It's not one extreme or the other. People aren't always right or always wrong. And to view it that way is very narrow and means you will miss out on important things

bbsion
captain of 100

Post by bbsion »

Either this prophecy is false or Trump will have to win in court. Because they just called it for Biden.

Alexander
the Great
Location: amongst the brotherhood of the Black Robed Regiment; cocked hat and cocked rifle

Post by Alexander »

Is this about the first election? Or the second?

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Alexander wrote: November 7th, 2020, 10:54 am Is this about the first election? Or the second?