They're stealing it folks.

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
[email protected]
captain of 100

They're stealing it folks.

Post by [email protected] »

Have you noticed how every cruical state where Trump was way ahead abruptly stopped counting votes last night? Now suddenly Biden is winning? I knew this would happen, just knew it.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: They're stealing it folks.

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

tRuSt tHe pLaN!

Haha. Well at least all the Qtards got put in their place with a rude awakening.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

[email protected] wrote: November 4th, 2020, 7:58 am Have you noticed how every cruical state where Trump was way ahead abruptly stopped counting votes last night? Now suddenly Biden is winning? I knew this would happen, just knew it.
Might that explain this?
Attachments
Screenshot_20201104-065309.png
Screenshot_20201104-065309.png (203.02 KiB) Viewed 1881 times

[email protected]
captain of 100

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 4th, 2020, 8:01 am tRuSt tHe pLaN!

Haha. Well at least all the Qtards got put in their place with a rude awakening.
Yeah I never really bought into any of that crap after the 2018 mid terms.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

They apparently either think nobody will notice, or it's irrelevant if they do: Voter Fraud in Michigan – Massive Dump of Over 200,000 Ballots for Biden All the Sudden Appear Overnight

[email protected]
captain of 100

h_p wrote: November 4th, 2020, 8:51 am They apparently either think nobody will notice, or it's irrelevant if they do: Voter Fraud in Michigan – Massive Dump of Over 200,000 Ballots for Biden All the Sudden Appear Overnight
Yeah that's a bunch of bs right there, I noticed that.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Yep. They stole it.

They will move fast once Harris is in. They will ensure there can never be another Trump again.

ammodotcom
captain of 100

Post by ammodotcom »

h_p wrote: November 4th, 2020, 8:51 am They apparently either think nobody will notice, or it's irrelevant if they do: Voter Fraud in Michigan – Massive Dump of Over 200,000 Ballots for Biden All the Sudden Appear Overnight
If they manage to steal it, the reward is obvious. If they are caught in a blatant voting fraud scheme then the media will shield them while they stir up even more animus against Trump. They stand to gain either way.

cappaccio
captain of 100

Post by cappaccio »

and what can any of us do about it???? what will we do about it???

NOTHING

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

cappaccio wrote: November 4th, 2020, 9:10 am and what can any of us do about it???? what will we do about it???

NOTHING
We can pray, which is not a small thing. This is shaping up like Nephi and his brothers trying to get the plates from Laban. In the end, they succeeded against odds that seemed impossible to Laman and Lemuel.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

cappaccio wrote: November 4th, 2020, 9:10 am and what can any of us do about it???? what will we do about it???

NOTHING
Trump's campaign is directly harmed, he's closer to the action, and he's got an army of lawyers, I'm sure. He said last night he was anticipating this kind of crap, and he's not going to go down without a fight. How effective it'll all be, who knows. I'm concerned that ACB might recuse herself from the decision if it goes to the Supreme Court, but we'll see. This will definitely be a chapter for the history books.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

h_p wrote: November 4th, 2020, 9:46 am

NOTHING
Trump's campaign is directly harmed, he's closer to the action, and he's got an army of lawyers, I'm sure. He said last night he was anticipating this kind of crap, and he's not going to go down without a fight. How effective it'll all be, who knows. I'm concerned that ACB might recuse herself from the decision if it goes to the Supreme Court, but we'll see. This will definitely be a chapter for the history books.
"Trump, shut your mouth and we won't indict you... 👀 Deal. I'll see you guy later...ive got to build an alternative to fox news ;) "

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

h_p wrote: November 4th, 2020, 9:46 am

NOTHING
I think they already have the plan in place if Trump somehow wins via EC vote or supreme court ruling.

They have their military people lined up and the narrative already In place. Trump was a foreign puppet and ACB was an illegitimate appointment because Trump was a foreign plant and they rushed it before the election. There may be a military coup where Trump is dragged from the white house (short feather 1) Pence completes his term (short feather 2) Biden is removed via 25th amendment (short feather 3). Who knows what happens from there.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

markharr wrote: November 4th, 2020, 9:55 am They have their military people lined up and the narrative already In place. Trump was a foreign puppet and ACB was an illegitimate appointment because Trump was a foreign plant and they rushed it before the election. There may be a military coup where Trump is dragged from the white house (short feather 1) Pence completes his term (short feather 2) Biden is removed via 25th amendment (short feather 3). Who knows what happens from there.
I'd consider Trump losing this election due to the chicanery as a fulfillment of short feather 1, personally. And Biden croaks at some point in the next 4 years (short feather 2), then Harris takes over but gets taken out through some means. I have to admit, this is the closest I think I've ever seen to a prophecy being fulfilled in real time. Assuming it's a legit prophecy--the jury is still out, in my mind.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

h_p wrote: November 4th, 2020, 10:05 am
markharr wrote: November 4th, 2020, 9:55 am They have their military people lined up and the narrative already In place. Trump was a foreign puppet and ACB was an illegitimate appointment because Trump was a foreign plant and they rushed it before the election. There may be a military coup where Trump is dragged from the white house (short feather 1) Pence completes his term (short feather 2) Biden is removed via 25th amendment (short feather 3). Who knows what happens from there.
I'd consider Trump losing this election due to the chicanery as a fulfillment of short feather 1, personally. And Biden croaks at some point in the next 4 years (short feather 2), then Harris takes over but gets taken out through some means. I have to admit, this is the closest I think I've ever seen to a prophecy being fulfilled in real time. Assuming it's a legit prophecy--the jury is still out, in my mind.
Maybe Biden thinks he is going to be president, but the globalists don't plan on him being president. Pelosi arelady stated they were exploring using the 25th amendment to remove a president and that didn't necessarily mean Trump.

They would already have the VP and likely the needed cabinet members lined up to do it plus the house.

Biden was just a Trojan horse to get Harris in.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Overheard people talking about mystery ballots for Biden showing up in Districts. Claiming there are more ballots than there are registered voters?

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

not sure what is happening or if it is really legit. But, so far Glenn Beck was right. I went to bed thinking easy victory for Trump, woke up seeing Biden won. Now I don't know........ "obvious winner is not obvious". we'll see if the dreams and/or color revolution, or Ezra's Eagle hold up, soon enough, (maybe)? Truth may be hidden.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Voters in Republican areas of Arizona only allowed to mark ballots with sharpies. The counting machines reject ballots marked with Sharpies.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Truth be told, we knew all along that it would be like this. Trump supporters were more likely to vote in person AND certain dem states like PA don't start counting until later. Those factors always meant it would look like Trump had a HUGE lead and would then change drastically when the other ballots got counted.

MonkeyMomma
captain of 10

Post by MonkeyMomma »

TheDuke wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:22 am not sure what is happening or if it is really legit. But, so far Glenn Beck was right. I went to bed thinking easy victory for Trump, woke up seeing Biden won. Now I don't know........ "obvious winner is not obvious". we'll see if the dreams and/or color revolution, or Ezra's Eagle hold up, soon enough, (maybe)? Truth may be hidden.
I remember watching an episode by Glenn Beck about that but don't remember details. What else did he say other than the obvious winner is not so obvious?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Michigan and Wisconsin won't stand. They weren't even subtle about it, just in-your-face vote fraud.

In Michigan, 138,339 votes magically appeared and EVERY SINGLE ONE was for Biden. That's simply impossible.

Similar magic votes appeared in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, although Trump still hold a large lead in Pennsylvania even after the magical vote injection.

These amazing votes just happened to appear in states that Biden needed to win, and in 2 out of 3 he got just enough to get a slim lead.

I don't see how this could survive a legal challenge, which in Wisconsin it is already in the works.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Zathura wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:25 am Truth be told, we knew all along that it would be like this. Trump supporters were more likely to vote in person AND certain dem states like PA don't start counting until later. Those factors always meant it would look like Trump had a HUGE lead and would then change drastically when the other ballots got counted.
I agree with what we expected to happen, but 100,000+ votes all showing up that are 100% Biden? No, that was neither expected nor is it even remotely possible. In states that Biden needed, in states where the vote counters were sent home (which happened nowhere else) Sorry, this is not a matter of "this was all expected, just settle down and accept it."

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Original_Intent wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:41 am
Zathura wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:25 am Truth be told, we knew all along that it would be like this. Trump supporters were more likely to vote in person AND certain dem states like PA don't start counting until later. Those factors always meant it would look like Trump had a HUGE lead and would then change drastically when the other ballots got counted.
I agree with what we expected to happen, but 100,000+ votes all showing up that are 100% Biden? No, that was neither expected nor is it even remotely possible. In states that Biden needed, in states where the vote counters were sent home (which happened nowhere else) Sorry, this is not a matter of "this was all expected, just settle down and accept it."
There's a county that apparently fatfingered 15,000 into 150,000 and was corrected. That's what I read anyway.

shiawassee county

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Zathura wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:43 am
Original_Intent wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:41 am
There's a county that apparently fatfingered 15,000 into 150,000 and was corrected. That's what I read anyway.

shiawassee county
That doesn't account for 138,339 votes appearing for Biden and zero changes to anyone else.