They're stealing it folks.

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Serragon
captain of 1,000

Re: They're stealing it folks.

Post by Serragon »

tribrac wrote: November 5th, 2020, 10:03 am I honestly couldn't say if "they" are stealing it, or if Trump just won't accept defeat.

Shame on the Democrats for creating an environment where we are left to wonder about election results. They have resisted every proposal for securing voting and called the Republicans racists for making even the most basic proposals for securing elections. Hillary in 2016 and Trump in 2020 shows the politicians have discovered they can call the results into question. Clearly, a large portion of our country is skeptical of the results.

Inconceivable that in our age of technology our country cannot hold elections where each citizen gets one vote.
I think you do know that they are stealing it. I think it is just difficult for you to accept it because of the implications and because we want to think that those things don't happen here.

But I think your last paragraph reveals the truth. It IS inconceivable.

Now ask yourself why?

Why did we have all of the mail in ballots that were sent out w/out being requested by any voters? Democrats
Why do we not require voter ID in many places? Democrats
Why do we not vote in person everywhere? Democrats
Who kicks out poll watchers? Democrats

Where is all of the fraud and shenanigans happening? In precincts where Democrats have been in charge for 50 to 100 years and where there is virtually no republican presence.

If you look at the states in question, Republicans run 6 or 7 times more elections (by county) than the democrats. Yet all of the funny stuff is happening in those few democrat run elections, and this is true every single year.

I think you can honestly say they are stealing it. And until more people do, these problems will never get fixed, and elections will continue to be stolen.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

This is about the most sketchy thing I have ever posted, take it for what it is worth. It claims there was a vote audit "sting operation" the Trump was not briefed on by the Dept of Homeland Security that they watermarked official ballots. The claim is that in swing states, as many as 48% of counted ballots do not have the watermark, and these invalid ballots overwhelmingly support Biden.

http://treeofliberty.me/2020/11/05/main ... rHyELuPYUg

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Original_Intent wrote: November 5th, 2020, 10:45 am This is about the most sketchy thing I have ever posted, take it for what it is worth. It claims there was a vote audit "sting operation" the Trump was not briefed on by the Dept of Homeland Security that they watermarked official ballots. The claim is that in swing states, as many as 48% of counted ballots do not have the watermark, and these invalid ballots overwhelmingly support Biden.

Isn't this type of thing potentially debunked based on knowing more about the actual ballot printing process? For example, wouldn't each county be in charge of printing the ballots for their own county? I have no idea if they would all be using the same type of watermarked ballot paper. I heard recently from the Utah County Clerk / Auditor who said that if people came to vote in person, rather than mailing in their ballot, they would simply print a ballot on the spot for them to fill out. I have no idea if those ballots have a watermark. I suppose someone could check with their County clerk for more info.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

The Creator wrote: November 5th, 2020, 11:11 am
Original_Intent wrote: November 5th, 2020, 10:45 am This is about the most sketchy thing I have ever posted, take it for what it is worth. It claims there was a vote audit "sting operation" the Trump was not briefed on by the Dept of Homeland Security that they watermarked official ballots. The claim is that in swing states, as many as 48% of counted ballots do not have the watermark, and these invalid ballots overwhelmingly support Biden.

Isn't this type of thing potentially debunked based on knowing more about the actual ballot printing process? For example, wouldn't each county be in charge of printing the ballots for their own county? I have no idea if they would all be using the same type of watermarked ballot paper. I heard recently from the Utah County Clerk / Auditor who said that if people came to vote in person, rather than mailing in their ballot, they would simply print a ballot on the spot for them to fill out. I have no idea if those ballots have a watermark. I suppose someone could check with their County clerk for more info.
That's a GREAT point. Like I said, I felt it was iffy.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Wow,

In PA, they are denying GOP observers even when presented with a court order.

video in link

Corey R. Lewandowski
@CLewandowski_
Here in Philadelphia with Former Democratic Candidate for Judge Michelle Hangley who is paid for by city tax payer money while refusing to allow us to meaningfully observe a court order.

Ask why?

Michele Hangley
(215)-496-7061
(215)-568-0300
mhangley@hangley.com

https://twitter.com/CLewandowski_/statu ... 8569694212

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

This is an interesting problem. What do you do when when maybe 40% of a nation's citizenry are willing to cheat or idly condone cheating when they suppose it benefits them? There is going to be horrendous conflict like this.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Original_Intent wrote: November 5th, 2020, 11:54 am
The Creator wrote: November 5th, 2020, 11:11 am

That's a GREAT point. Like I said, I felt it was iffy.
I read this on several sites. From what I read it isn’t true, and each state is in charge of printing their own ballots. Obviously it should be true. If they watermark a 5 dollar bill so no one is jipped 5 bucks, you would think they could secure our election.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

Chip wrote: November 5th, 2020, 12:13 pm This is an interesting problem. What do you do when when maybe 40% of a nation's citizenry are willing to cheat or idly condone cheating when they suppose it benefits them? There is going to be horrendous conflict like this.
Secede. In a nation so divided, it must eventually separate.

What Will It Take for Americans to Consider Breaking Up?
The sooner we accept this, the sooner we can get to work asserting the principles of federalism, subsidiarity, nullification, and even secession

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

ajax wrote: November 5th, 2020, 12:22 pm
Chip wrote: November 5th, 2020, 12:13 pm This is an interesting problem. What do you do when when maybe 40% of a nation's citizenry are willing to cheat or idly condone cheating when they suppose it benefits them? There is going to be horrendous conflict like this.

The sooner we accept this, the sooner we can get to work asserting the principles of federalism, subsidiarity, nullification, and even secession
Well, deceived people are everywhere. There's nowhere to go. Plenty of people in CA would like to secede from the libs in this state, but what can they do? Everyone moving to Wyoming is not the solution.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

Chip wrote: November 5th, 2020, 12:26 pm

Well, deceived people are everywhere. There's nowhere to go. Plenty of people in CA would like to secede from the libs in this state, but what can they do? Everyone moving to Wyoming is not the solution.
Well, I wouldn't worry about what you think everyone would do. That is up to them. Worry about yourself.

FYI, there are secession groups in CA, especially northern CA, that would like to secede from the larger state. If self determination is a true principle, perhaps the more conservative portions of the state will try to separate from the left urban areas.

Tired of blue state life, rural Oregon voters eye new border

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I agree with this. If Biden is found to be the winner half the country won't accept him, If Trump is the other half won't accept him.

The only logical option is to split.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Yes, it's very peculiar that Republicans gained in the House and Senate, but lost the presidency. It's so obvious and so sickening.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

More fixing and cheating still occurring.
Meanwhile, Michigan Gov Whitmer sent health dept into Detroit TFC Center to evict GOP pollwatchers, but left Dem pollwatchers or media, claiming COVID concerns despite 40k-sq-ft bldg. Counters cheered when they were evicted. Also put up cardboard over windows to block inspection process.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/whe ... ntial-race

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Lexew1899 wrote: November 5th, 2020, 4:46 am Voter fraud confirmed in Michigan on a mass scale. The courts will have to intervene.
A US Postal Service employee from Michigan has reportedly turned whistleblower, telling Project Veritas that his supervisor instructed mail carriers to collect and segregate new ballot envelopes received after the election cutoff so that they could be fraudulently back-dated with a Nov. 3 postmark.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mic ... -backdated
I sincerely hope he has the documentation to prove it in court.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

markharr wrote: November 5th, 2020, 12:43 pm

I agree with this. If Biden is found to be the winner half the country won't accept him, If Trump is the other half won't accept him.

The election aside, there is clearly two (or more) RADICALLY different ways that people want the country run. There used to be this great idea that the central power would manage a few specific, spelled out responsibilities, and there would effectively be 50 laboratories out there trying various approaches, and of course states would tend to copy other states that showed the best results. And even within the states, maybe they would further leave most of the governing to the county or below level so that they could also have their own group of labs trying different approaches. But no, we are down to one city and a group of under 1000 people that are gonna decide how the rest of us live.

How about not.

Secession is extreme, but it should be an available option if we can't see the stupidity of one city dictating to 300 million + people.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

tribrac wrote: November 5th, 2020, 10:03 am I honestly couldn't say if "they" are stealing it, or if Trump just won't accept defeat.

Shame on the Democrats for creating an environment where we are left to wonder about election results. They have resisted every proposal for securing voting and called the Republicans racists for making even the most basic proposals for securing elections. Hillary in 2016 and Trump in 2020 shows the politicians have discovered they can call the results into question. Clearly, a large portion of our country is skeptical of the results.

Inconceivable that in our age of technology our country cannot hold elections where each citizen gets one vote.
Its inconceivable that Biden/Harris could possibly garner the numbers of votes they claim.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

markharr wrote: November 5th, 2020, 12:43 pm

The Chi-coms can barely contain themselves right now, I'm sure. Are you paying attention, Taiwan? Japan? Watch your backs.

DreamTheater1976
captain of 100

Post by DreamTheater1976 »

Trump needs to release all the documents on every globalist swamp creature. It's the only possible way to help drain the swamp. It's probably the single most important thing he can do before he leaves office. Expose every one of these criminals and make them pay!

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Trump preparing to declare himself emperor

layer8prob@gmail.com
captain of 100

Post by layer8prob@gmail.com »

Original_Intent wrote: November 5th, 2020, 8:03 am
Chip wrote: November 5th, 2020, 6:13 am When it really matters, Foxnews is on the wrong side:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-b ... ith-miller

It's just like how they treated Ron Paul.
I'm so done with Faux News - I recommend Newsmax.com instead (although, I will admit, I just started watching them)
Oh don't get me started on Fox. They are controlled by the same people that control MSNBC, CNN ect. They only pretend to be conservative, they're just as much a propaganda outlet than the others. Which is why they were the ones to prematurely call all these states for Biden. The guys who run Fox probably figured "hey if the most conservative news outlet is saying Biden won people will think it's all the more legit".

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Watch the newscaster silence Trump's speech and say, "We have to interrupt here because the president has made a number of false statements."

https://youtu.be/6EsOmSC_RK8

What kind of adult evens listens to those people? This is why I haven't had a TV for 13 years. I'd be normalized to this stuff.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Chip wrote: November 5th, 2020, 8:34 pm Watch the newscaster silence Trump's speech and say, "We have to interrupt here because the president has made a number of false statements."

https://youtu.be/6EsOmSC_RK8

What kind of adult evens listens to those people? This is why I haven't had a TV for 13 years. I'd be normalized to this stuff.
This is good info to know........I mean we need to see just how bad it really is so each of us can gauge the situation....when I saw that tonight....I was like ok....I know exactly how bad this is and where it's headed...living in the pnw is going to get a little more uncomfortable.....don't know if this made mainstream news....but Loren Culp the republican against Inslee who had been a chief of police...a one man force....was let go without notice.....the city council of Republic wa voted in favor of defunding the police force...republic is a small eastern Washington town.....The chief and only member was not informed that this was going to happen....Inslee easily won here with the mush for brains...too high to know voters....but this does seem odd....I think the message that was sent has been received pretty clearly....this barely made local news.......