Sent Messages Full

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?
harakim
captain of 1,000

Sent Messages Full

Post by harakim »

My sent messages is full and I can't tell if anyone is getting my messages anymore. Do they still get them? Also, I can't delete anything from my sent messages folder because it says invalid action. Is there something I need to do once my inbox/sent messages folders are full?

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Re: Sent Messages Full

Post by Zathura »

You have to press the little x icon from within the message itself.

Trying to delete the messages in bulk, even if it's one by one by selecting the box and chosing delete doesn't work.

I told Brian, he didn't seem to think its a big deal and said to just click the x inside the message

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Thanks, I can do that. Do I have to do that or will the oldest ones automatically get deleted? I sent a really long message and it's not there in the outbox or sent messages. It said it sent though. Not sure if it has something to do with the fact my sent messages box just got full.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

I'm starting to see them again. I think it was just the one message that didn't send for some reason. Thanks for the response on how to delete them!

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

That's a good question, I'm not sure what happens if your inbox is full and you get a message