The world is divided into two powers... awake! and arise from the dust

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.
creator
(of the Forum)

The world is divided into two powers... awake! and arise from the dust

Post by creator »

I adapted these statements from an obscure book that almost no one has read (from the 1890's). I wanted to share since I really find the way it is worded rings true and has a lot of important meaning to me. For the heretics among us:

# # #

The world is divided into two powers. One is the gospel of the Son of God, bringing in the order of heaven, and the reign of peace and righteousness. The other is the order of secret abominations — the mode of governing mankind by the means of terrible oaths and by the law of force (arms). The one differs from the other, not only in spirit, but also in the system of their respective governments, — the former representing the true spirit of liberty and freedom; the latter binds the soul with wicked oaths. The one is united on the principle of love to God, and the welfare of all his creatures; the other has a unity built upon the most wicked and abominable oaths, which are nothing more than a Satanic substitute for the order of heaven.

Every government on the earth is bound, controlled, or influenced by the secret combination; paralyzing the very lifestrings of freedom and liberty; working behind the scene in secret conclaves, and beyond the reach of the laws of any nation or kingdom on earth. The world today is full of secret organizations, and they have made the civilized world one grand machine of power, which can only be moved by the ironbound heart and hand of secret combinations.

Man in large part has lost his agency by secret organizations. None are exempt from the influence of these secret combinations and secret conclaves, practiced both in the churches as well as in societies, by those who hold the highest degrees and authority to deceive and to destroy as they may desire.

The abomination that maketh desolate is the power and works of secret combinations, which are incompatible with the spirit of freedom, and subversive of the regulations and power of all true governments and must inevitably bring destruction.

It is up to each of us individually to awake! and arise from the dust, shake off the deceptions and strong delusions of the world, to seek after truth and light, and to bring darkness to light.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The world is divided into two powers... awake! and arise from the dust

Post by Thinker »

The Creator wrote: August 20th, 2020, 12:14 amIt is up to each of us individually to awake! and arise from the dust, shake off the deceptions and strong delusions of the world, to seek after truth and light, and to bring darkness to light.
I’m trying!
The parable of the virgins, oil and lamps - to see clearly - is pertinent in a time when deception causes so much confusion.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

bump

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

The Creator wrote: August 20th, 2020, 12:14 am... true spirit of liberty and freedom; the latter binds the soul with wicked oaths. The one is united on the principle of love to God, and the welfare of all his creatures; the other has a unity built upon the most wicked and abominable oaths, which are nothing more than a Satanic substitute for the order of heaven...
“Substitute” is the key word.
  • ”Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” - Isaiah 5
If things were presented plainly without deception, most would choose good, but as it is packaged, many think they are choosing good, but are not. And it starts out with submitting to unethical & illogical things like masks when they harm more than help... them it develops to trying to force others to also “follow orders.” And history has shown what evil can be done under the excuse of “just following orders.”

At times I have worn a mask, but mostly I don’t & the worst that has happened is someone asked if I had a mask. Imagine if everyone refused the anti-constitutional mask “mandate” - probably would be easier & May even reverse the mandate. Some say it’s so minor - & maybe it is best to fight the battle when it’s small.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Thinker wrote: April 10th, 2021, 8:57 pm
The Creator wrote: August 20th, 2020, 12:14 am... true spirit of liberty and freedom; the latter binds the soul with wicked oaths. The one is united on the principle of love to God, and the welfare of all his creatures; the other has a unity built upon the most wicked and abominable oaths, which are nothing more than a Satanic substitute for the order of heaven...
  • ”Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” - Isaiah 5
If things were presented plainly without deception, most would choose good, but as it is packaged, many think they are choosing good, but are not. And it starts out with submitting to unethical & illogical things like masks when they harm more than help... them it develops to trying to force others to also “follow orders.” And history has shown what evil can be done under the excuse of “just following orders.”

At times I have worn a mask, but mostly I don’t & the worst that has happened is someone asked if I had a mask. Imagine if everyone refused the anti-constitutional mask “mandate” - probably would be easier & May even reverse the mandate. Some say it’s so minor - & maybe it is best to fight the battle when it’s small.
I can vouch for you!! 😁
Since that time, I was inspired and I've made sure to not put one on again. 👍

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Cruiserdude wrote: April 10th, 2021, 9:09 pm
Thinker wrote: April 10th, 2021, 8:57 pm

I can vouch for you!! 😁
Since that time, I was inspired and I've made sure to not put one on again. 👍
Thanks, CruiserDude. That’s encouraging.

bjornagain
captain of 100

Post by bjornagain »

The Creator wrote: August 20th, 2020, 12:14 am I adapted these statements from an obscure book that almost no one has read (from the 1890's). I wanted to share since I really find the way it is worded rings true and has a lot of important meaning to me. For the heretics among us:
Very interesting. I'm ordering the book. Does anyone know anything about the writer James Brighouse, or the writer of this blog?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

The most I could find about James Brighouse is what's contained in his book. And the articles on that website ( https://theorderofenoch.com/ ) are all excerpts from the book.

While I wouldn't say I agree with everything in the book, I find some of it to be very interesting and insightful.

The stuff in "Unfolding the Creation Story Symbolism & Origin of Mankind" is what I found most intriguing, but I thought both books were worth reading.

bjornagain
captain of 100

Post by bjornagain »

Apparently James Brighouse formed a sort of small break-off sect from the RLDS, called the Order of Enoch.

I found this article about hollow Earth very interesting: https://theorderofenoch.com/hollow-eart ... mless-pit/

I've though similar things myself, that hell or outer darkness are literally below us inside the Earth.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Does anyone think JFK awakened to the awful situation of this? I don’t believe he was most of his life, but perhaps at the end saw how corrupt it all was. I’m not sure.
He gave that speech not too long before he was killed, and also the government ended the silver standard quickly thereafter, allowing endless printing of fiat.

BringerOfJoy
captain of 100

Post by BringerOfJoy »

Lexew1899 wrote: April 27th, 2021, 9:25 am Does anyone think JFK awakened to the awful situation of this? I don’t believe he was most of his life, but perhaps at the end saw how corrupt it all was. I’m not sure.
He gave that speech not too long before he was killed, and also the government ended the silver standard quickly thereafter, allowing endless printing of fiat.
If that is the September of 1963 speech, and it sounds like it. I was there when he gave it. It was in the Great Falls High School football stadium. JFK was wildly popular in our predominantly Catholic community and they let us all out of school that dsy. Of course, I was only seven at the time, so the content was mostly lost on me. But it made things so much more real when he was assassinated around two months later.

Ah, no, I see that this one was given in 1961. So, since the subject was the same at the beginning of his term, and also at the end of his tragically short term, it was obviously a steady theme for him.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

BringerOfJoy wrote: April 28th, 2021, 12:31 am
Lexew1899 wrote: April 27th, 2021, 9:25 am Does anyone think JFK awakened to the awful situation of this? I don’t believe he was most of his life, but perhaps at the end saw how corrupt it all was. I’m not sure.
If that is the September of 1963 speech, and it sounds like it. I was there when he gave it. It was in the Great Falls High School football stadium. JFK was wildly popular in our predominantly Catholic community and they let us all out of school that dsy. Of course, I was only seven at the time, so the content was mostly lost on me. But it made things so much more real when he was assassinated around two months later.

Ah, no, I see that this one was given in 1961. So, since the subject was the same at the beginning of his term, and also at the end of his tragically short term, it was obviously a steady theme for him.
I stand corrected. I was under the impression it was one of his final speeches. But it was given in 1961 as you said.

https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/oth ... n-19610427

The theming and content of it today would make one think he is a far right politician.