Prepare for impact

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Moon1943
captain of 100

Re: Prepare for impact

Post by Moon1943 »

2 percent probability of impact with Earth on Sept. 20, 2020. The simulated asteroid was initially estimated to be between 300 and 800 feet (100 and 250 meters) in size, with a possibility of making impact anywhere along a long swath of Earth, including a narrow band of area that crossed the entire California coast.”

https://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2017%20SL16
Click on Orbit Diagram
Last edited by Moon1943 on September 8th, 2020, 5:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Moon1943 wrote: September 7th, 2020, 10:53 pm
interesting. thank you for that.

neverendingthoughts
captain of 100

Post by neverendingthoughts »

I either just saw a small asteroid or meteor get burned up in the atmosphere or it was the biggest shooting star I have ever seen.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

neverendingthoughts wrote: September 12th, 2020, 9:19 pm I either just saw a small asteroid or meteor get burned up in the atmosphere or it was the biggest shooting star I have ever seen.
I saw one last year as I was on my way home from the grocery store headed towards my house in the hills. I literally thought I was going to see a hole in the ground where my house was once located...that’s how big it looked when it fell from the sky. Those are the times I wish I could snap pictures with my eyes.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

says- it will come "much closer to the Earth than is the Moon"

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

The asteroid won't hit until 2024, and it's going to be devastating...

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

at this point on the video
https://youtu.be/3fTn20-cg28?t=153

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

at this point on the video
https://youtu.be/vxHDX6B1q48?t=187

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

if you can't watch the whole thing, check out some of this at this point on the video.
https://youtu.be/bqvBHRQKHkU?t=2790

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

A few years back, a Mayan elder discussed with others concerning the American (USA) fashion that took something out of context. The Mayans never said that 2012 was the year of the end or massive Earth Changes would hit that year. But it is the cycle (26 year) which runs from 2012 thru 2038 that the problems do become apparent. I see 2024 thru 2029 as the years to be very wary of. They will include these items: Mars getting a little out of whack/ its Moon- Phobos (which means Fear or Terror), breaks free & heads our way, skimming our atmosphere creating what is called "The Night of the Bleeding Stars" but not impacting the Earth/ the sighting of the Blue Comet (Blue Star Kachina of the Hopi) signaling the last Pope's death/ its first flyby creating one disturbance after another, such as Japan, California, and India, as well as volcanoes going off/ then the slingshot back of the Comet as this time it will make impact, and more volcanoes going off/ after impact, all coastal cities will live in fear, as the angels have stated, "Thy bands are broken" meaning the shores of many lands are no longer kept at sway (or bay)/ super high winds/ pole shift/ stars will appear to fall due to the tilting of the axis/ after the Comet, the Antichrist invades weakened southern Europe/ USA is licking its wounds as 1/3rd is under water & the Mississippi River is huge cutting the country in 2 sections/ and thats just a few things to occur in our history books. But hopefully, after the birth pains are alleviated, we can move on with 1000 years of peace as the globe starts anew, where people respect one another & governments are then truly governed by the people, not the other way around. ... end of line

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Of course, most people knew that December 21, 2012 was supposed to be the end of the World --
at least according to what most people thought about what the Mayan Calendar was predicting.
But years ago - studying about all this, I ran across this interesting information
showing that 2012 was miscalculated, and that 2020 is the actual year of the Mayan Calendar and the end of civilization.

https://thatcricketblog.wordpress.com/2 ... ilisation/
Steven Hawking: Mayans miscalculated by 8 years, 2020 is actual end of civilization

Friday
Dec 21, 2012

Cambridge, England – In an interview with New Scientist magazine, world renowned theoretical physicist,
Steven Hawking, has claimed the Mayan Calendar’s apocalyptic end date of 2012 is based on flawed calculations.

Hawking, a former Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge, has long been a critic of the pseudoscience surrounding doomsday predictions, and in the case of claims that the Mayan Calendar points to the world ending on today’s date, he believes a simple mathematical error has been made.

“In many ways the Mayan’s were ahead of their time,” Hawking is quoted as saying, “but in others they were a little too clever for their own good.
In this instance they made the mistake of double counting bank holidays,
meaning their calendar isn’t due to run out for a further eight years.
People should actually be worrying about 2020, that’s the real end of the civilized world.”

Hawking, an honorary life member of the MCC, goes on to explain that his realisation about the threat of 2020 came whist attending this summer’s Lord’s test against South Africa.

“I was watching Hashim Amla play a wonderful five hour match winning innings when it suddenly struck me that
2020 was the end of civilization as I know it.
Although, admittedly, my mind was already contemplating the dark path our society has taken after being charged £8.40 for a pint and hotdog at the refreshments stall behind the Lord’s Grand Stand.”

some sources
https://books.google.com.mx/books?id=Ae ... an&f=false

https://books.google.com.mx/books?id=vV ... an&f=false

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

According to the Mayan elder, there is no error as to 2012. But the error has been to mistake 2012 as the DoomsDay year or target year. Basically he said that the worst, as to changes, would come in the midst of the 26 year cycle that started in 2012 & ends in 2038.

You would think that the Mayan elders would know their own calendar more than anybody. My bet would be with them.

Also, according to one who has studied the prophecy timeline inside the Great Pyramid, he realized that everybody failed to include the relieving chambers inside the King's Chamber. This projects further than what others came to. The GP timeline ends in 2038, which the Mayan elder knew nothing about. Interesting that both counts Mayan & the GP should end or come to a conclusion of a serious cycle summation. I will have to look back for the article that shared what the Mayan elder had to say.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

New Asteroid Headed Towards Earth

Scientists have discovered a new incoming asteroid that is expected with a 70% probability to hit the Atlantic Ocean near
the Bermuda Triangle. However, the information has not been released to the public as of yet, as scientists are still considering option to either knock the asteroid off course or destroy it.
The asteroid is said to be about 3 years out from the Earth.